Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Poll ended at April 18th, 2021, 7:14 pm

Yes
40%
Undecided
12%
No
48%

Total votes: 42
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 11:51 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 11:39 pm
HappyGuy wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 11:19 pm
July 28th, 2020, 10:45 am
I will be getting it the first day it is available. Two weeks after I receive the shot, I will travel to Europe again.

Case closed!
You'll be going on a vacation alright but you won't need to pack!
It appears that someone doesn’t have health care coverage so he’s trying to shame others into not getting a vaccination.
Yes, as a kept animal, that is how you would see it. As adult free human men, we see it differently. I have the ability to understand your perspective. You possibly don't have the ability to understand mine. But please understand there is a different perspective.
I guess that makes TWO without the health insurance coverage to afford a mere Coronavirus vaccination. :lol:

I will STILL gladly get the vaccine when it is available. If your ignorance prevents you from understanding how immunizations work, and how the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks, that may come with dire consequences.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on August 8th, 2020, 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

August 8th, 2020, 12:34 am
Cornfed wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 11:51 pm
August 7th, 2020, 11:39 pm
HappyGuy wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 11:19 pm
July 28th, 2020, 10:45 am
I will be getting it the first day it is available. Two weeks after I receive the shot, I will travel to Europe again.

Case closed!
You'll be going on a vacation alright but you won't need to pack!
It appears that someone doesn’t have health care coverage so he’s trying to shame others into not getting a vaccination.
Yes, as a kept animal, that is how you would see it. As adult free human men, we see it differently. I have the ability to understand your perspective. You possibly don't have the ability to understand mine. But please understand there is a different perspective.
I guess that makes TWO without the health insurance coverage to afford a mere Coronavirus vaccination.
Yeah, it is sad how stupid you are that we can't make you intelligent enough to see how stupid you are.
WisconsinMan82
Freshman Poster

Post by WisconsinMan82 »

Mercury wrote:
July 9th, 2020, 3:18 pm
Under one condition. No chip implants.
No chip implants, and only after extensive testing so I can be sure it works, as opposed to just being rushed out so they can say they have a vaccine.
5/13/2024
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

CE,
The flu vaccine is unnecessary. If you exercise and/or take good supplements like moringa and chlorella, you will never get the flu or cold. I never do when i take the best supplement or when i took martial arts classes. Even a herb like echinacea will keep u from getting sick and its very cheap too. Why not strengthen your immune system naturally? You dont seem to know much about natural health and nutrition do you?

You still didnt explain why you trust Bill Gates after hes declared that he wants to mass murder the world to reduce population? Isn't that suicidal and playing into the hands of a psychopathic killer that truthers don't trust?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 4:41 pm
CE,
The flu vaccine is unnecessary. If you exercise and/or take good supplements like moringa and chlorella, you will never get the flu or cold. I never do when i take the best supplement or when i took martial arts classes. Even a herb like echinacea will keep u from getting sick and its very cheap too. Why not strengthen your immune system naturally? You dont seem to know much about natural health and nutrition do you?
I will be getting the Coronavirus vaccine just as I get the Flu vaccine each year. I fly in airplanes all year and travel the world. I am very happily getting the vaccines, case closed. Get over it.

By the way, if you feel the flu vaccine is necessary for people of our age, you don't understand how the body's immune system works nor how injected antibodies fortify it. But it's your choice.....

Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on August 8th, 2020, 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

August 8th, 2020, 5:26 pm
I will be getting the Coronavirus vaccine just as I get the Flu vaccine each year.
Good.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

An intelligent take on why certain people are falling for the ridiculous Bill Gates Vaccine Theory:

Pay particular attention to 12:43 where he discusses how the new mental health pandemic is related to this thinking. Mental health practitioners have been astounded at the numbers and the symptoms of this illness.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 4:41 pm
The flu vaccine is unnecessary.
Supposedly, people who've had this CV have caught it a second time. So if even having already had it is not a protection against catching it again, then there is no possible way that a vaccine could protect a person or confer immunity against it. That's one major loophole that no one is addressing.

But what is even harder still to believe is that the whole concept of vaccines is an error. And even harder to believe than that is that none of these viruses even exist in reality. As proof for this, anyone who knows some microbiology should be able to understand from reading the research papers (might take lots of reading) that none of these viruses have truly been isolated. HIV, ebola, and these flu viruses are major hoaxes.

As for the deaths, keep in mind that it is even openly admitted, that if people have some major diseases and die of those, and so happen to have this fake virus, that the death will be attributed to the virus.

The virus test is nothing but a DNA test, which is non-specific to viruses or even this virus. It is just testing for genetic material that we all have. Each test solution must be highly diluted to prevent false positives, because if it were not diluted to reduce the amount of genetic material, everyone would test positive. It's all junk science and a hoax.
Last edited by Neo on August 9th, 2020, 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neo wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 8:55 pm
Supposedly, people who've had this CV has caught it a second time. So if even having already had it is not a protection against catching it again, then there is no possible way that a vaccine could protect a person or confer immunity against it. That's one major loophole that no one is addressing.
No one said that vaccine necessarily makes you IMMUNE. Vaccines bolster your immune SYSTEM with antibodies so even if you get a virus again, the effect on you will likely be minor and less lethal than the previous time.

Yes, viruses do mutate. That is why the flu shot is changed every year. I suspect the Covid shot will be annually adjusted to account for mutations also. So again, if you get it subsequent times, you will likely have a much milder version of it, perhaps a life saving factor.

Of course, none of this precludes that some people WILL have immunity to certain strains of the coronavirus contemplated by the vaccine.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 8th, 2020, 10:16 pm
No one said that vaccine necessarily makes you IMMUNE. Vaccines bolster your immune SYSTEM with antibodies so even if you get a virus again, the effect on you will likely be minor and less lethal than the previous time.

Yes, viruses do mutate. That is why the flu shot is changed every year. I suspect the Covid shot will be annually adjusted to account for mutations also. So again, if you get it subsequent times, you will likely have a much milder version of it, perhaps a life saving factor.

Of course, none of this precludes that some people WILL have immunity to certain strains of the coronavirus contemplated by the vaccine.
And the mentally ill trolling continues.....
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Sept 15, 2020
Can You Trussst The Plan?

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I have a fundamentalist Christian friend who refuses to have any of his children vaccinated. His daughter is somewhat 'special', a bit slow, has behavioral problems. His son is mentally normal. Both are sickly children. Not particularly healthy, nor bright; he legitimately believes the earth is only 6000 years old.

By contrast, I vaccinated all of mine, and they're healthy, mentally as well as physically, and rarely if ever ill. The whole fear-mongering over vaccines is ridiculous gibberish mostly coming from uneducated people who never have been near a medical facility or seen the inside of a university classroom in their lives.

If there's at any point a vaccine to protect people against corona, I likely will take it. I don't want my elderly grandparents or my wife's elderly grandparents to die because of me. Even if it's "just a flu".
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 1:21 am
If there's at any point a vaccine to protect people against corona, I likely will take it.
Good, run along then. You deserve to die and if your kids die too then good, your genes deserve to die.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 2:33 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
If there's at any point a vaccine to protect people against corona, I likely will take it.
Good, run along then. You deserve to die and if your kids die too then good, your genes deserve to die.
I doubt we'll die anytime soon, Corny. Besides I have another set of kids with a woman in another country. There's six biological kids in total spread across two countries so my chances of staying in the human genepool are looking pretty good.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 2:50 am
Cornfed wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 2:33 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
I doubt we'll die anytime soon, Corny. Besides I have another set of kids with a woman in another country. There's six biological kids in total spread across two countries so my chances of staying in the human genepool are looking pretty good.
And yet they will be wiped out with one spree of injections and guys like me will have free reign to impregnate the surviving females. Awesome.