Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Poll ended at April 18th, 2021, 7:14 pm

Yes
40%
Undecided
12%
No
48%

Total votes: 42
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
October 17th, 2020, 10:40 pm
Scientists worry as more Americans say they’ll refuse COVID-19 vaccine
The world does not exist only of US-citizens.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... acker.html

This is a summary about what kind of research worldwide regarding a vaccine against covid-19 is now going on.

There are many companies in many countries and of course there will be a lot of people who refuse, but also others who will readily accept a vaccination.

Here in Japan and in South Korea (and Taiwan also I guess) nobody will be forced to accept a vaccination.

In Japan people have to contact a medical doctor and sign up out of themselves. There is always a waiting list of about 2 weeks or so, for flu, pneumonia etc. etc. Most vaccinations are for free or against a small fee. The local insurance will pay a large part of the costs.

Totally there is a population of totally approx. 200 million people in Japan+South Korea+Taiwan. It is impossible to vaccinate everybody at the same time.

The question is more about if those applicants accept the US-made vaccine. Vaccinations are always paid at least partially by the national health insurance (70 percent) and how much it will cost etc.

In Japan there is also local research going on and many Japanese people are interested in a locally produced Covid-19 vaccine. Many Japanese said clearly they will refuse any vaccine imported from China.

Similar objections are also known in Europe. There are European companies trying to find a vaccine and the huge majority of European citizens said already they strongly will refuse any vaccine imported from Russia.

It's not only about the vaccine itself, it is about which company in which country is producing it and how much money they expect in return.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
October 18th, 2020, 12:30 am
Here in Japan and in South Korea (and Taiwan also I guess) nobody will be forced to accept a vaccination.
When I was in Korea in 2009, a van turned up one day and all the students were vaccinated against swine flu. I imagine most of the teachers were too, but thankfully it was not even offered to me. I expect the same thing will happen with this covid bullcrap but with wider scope. People are sheeple who just go along.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
October 18th, 2020, 1:05 am
Yohan wrote:
October 18th, 2020, 12:30 am
When I was in Korea in 2009, a van turned up one day and all the students were vaccinated against swine flu. I imagine most of the teachers were too, but thankfully it was not even offered to me. I expect the same thing will happen with this covid bullcrap but with wider scope. People are sheeple who just go along.
https://nypost.com/2020/09/15/south-kor ... opulation/
So far, South Korea plans not more than 60 percent of the population for Covid-19 vaccination. At this moment such a vaccine is not ready yet.
If available, SK plans to buy at the beginning doses enough for 10 million people x 2 vaccinations.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20200922000786
South Korea has also at this moment a problem with the flu vaccination....due to mishandling.

Even if all people are behaving like sheeps, there are not enough doses of vaccine available, you show up it's OK, and if not, it's also OK...
Nothing to worry about, nobody will force you into vaccination in SK. Same here in Japan....

-----------------

About seasonal flu vaccination, I got it 3 days ago. Waiting list was 14 days, I was surprised this year it was for free for all Japanese health insurance holders. Nothing to pay at all. Still my left arm hurts a little.

In case of an available vaccine against covid-19 made in China, expect most Japanese to refuse the vaccination out of mistrust even if the Japanese health insurance pays for it 100 %. BTW, me too - no way. The reason is not resistance against vaccination but 'made in China'.

This corona-virus hystery itself is tiresome. It is something like a new kind of influenza I think. The reaction of many governments (to close down any international traffic for tourism etc.) is exaggerated and totally over the top. Most people recover anyway, however if you are an elderly person or not healthy anyway out of other medical issues you can easily catch pneumonia and other serious illnesses. Yes, true, you have to be careful, but how is this different with other flu-like infections?

In the province in Japan where I am living - totally 2 million people, there are from the beginning if count in March 2020 up to now only 173 confirmed infections. 18 people are still under isolation, nobody died.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Nov 16, 2020
THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH ABOUT THE VAX AGENDA | The Fullerton Informer II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEOHBLkrDCU

The connection between lipid medications, the pandemic and the coming vaccines.

February, 1997
George Magazine - Bill Gates

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 8:28 am
Nov 16, 2020
THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH ABOUT THE VAX AGENDA | The Fullerton Informer II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEOHBLkrDCU

The connection between lipid medications, the pandemic and the coming vaccines.

February, 1997
George Magazine - Bill Gates

Interesting magazine picture. I wonder why most people in the world are too stupid, ignorant, blind, or oblivious to the truths of reality.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

As someone who spends more time in airports, airplanes and hotels than anyone on the forum, I would have to be insane NOT to get vaccinated. Just as I get a full panel of updated shots periodically, the Covid shot would be just another health-preserving step in case I came into contact with the virus abroad. Even if I contracted another strain, the vaccine would keep the symptoms and duration mild compared to if I did not have a vaccination.

Anti-vaxxers are retarded and it is only natural that they would reject fortifying their COVID antibodies because some "conspiracy" said Bill Gates wants to alter their DNA. If you don't plan to get the vaccine, then don't. But it is nothing to brag about.

Unless you are someone who never leaves home (like a handful here), forgo the vaccination at your own personal peril.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 12:42 pm
As someone who spends more time in airports, airplanes and hotels than anyone on the forum, I would have to be insane NOT to get vaccinated. Just as I get a full panel of updated shots periodically, the Covid shot would be just another health-preserving step in case I came into contact with the virus abroad. Even if I contracted another strain, the vaccine would keep the symptoms and duration mild compared to if I did not have a vaccination.
Yes, as a captive pet animal probably the best you can do is what your zookeepers tell you. If your keepers don't have your best interests at heart you are screwed anyway, so you might as well assume that they do. Us humans have to make our way in the world and so don't just assume that having foreign genetic material proffered by psychopaths injected into us to allegedly ward off a particular common cold virus is a great idea.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 1:32 pm
November 17th, 2020, 12:42 pm
Yes, as a captive pet animal probably the best you can do is what your zookeepers tell you. If your keepers don't have your best interests at heart you are screwed anyway, so you might as well assume that they do. Us humans have to make our way in the world and so don't just assume that having foreign genetic material proffered by psychopaths injected into us to allegedly ward off a particular common cold virus is a great idea.
If that means you're going to remain uninoculated, that's GREAT news for obvious reasons.
Enjoy your cold virus!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 17th, 2020, 4:45 pm
If that means you're going to remain uninoculated, that's GREAT news for obvious reasons.
Enjoy your cold virus!
The proposed injection is not an inoculation but rather an injection of RNA. Have you considered the additional risks of foreign RNA compared to a regular vaccine? Of course you haven't, any more than you would question your regular tick baths and deworming drench. Life is different for people though.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 5:30 pm
November 17th, 2020, 4:45 pm
Enjoy your cold virus!
The proposed injection is not an inoculation but rather an injection of RNA. Have you considered the additional risks of foreign RNA compared to a regular vaccine? Of course you haven't, any more than you would question your regular tick baths and deworming drench. Life is different for people though.
You should stick to worrying about managing your own health. I'm not sure I would expect you to manage it well given your stagnated existence in NZ. But the risks of NOT getting inoculated far outweigh taking the inoculation given my travel patterns and exposure to throngs of new people all the time.

But someone like yourself should be concerned about the considerable epigenetic damage to YOUR DNA which is the likely cause of your problems relating to low social status, low IQ, and low EQ. There is no evidence of mRNA shots altering one's DNA in any way. But there IS substantial evidence that people of your socio-economic class DO retain generational pathologies that manifest themselves in people who tragically end up just like you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 17th, 2020, 5:53 pm
There is no evidence of mRNA shots altering one's DNA in any way.
Once again, I genuinely think YOUR best bet is to do what your keepers tell you, but for most of the rest of us it is not so simple.

It is true that there is no evidence that RNA “vaccinations” will alter your DNA because there is simply no evidence. They are entirely experimental. However, as someone with a degree in biochemistry, assuming RNA shots do anything at all, I see nothing in principle stopping them being spliced into DNA by reverse transcriptase, which appears to be ubiquitous as a cellular repair mechanism, however common or rare that event might be.

There is also the autoimmune issue. If your own cells are producing foreign proteins, there is going to be some kind of immune response to this to kill those cells, How significant will this be? We don’t know. And there is no way of knowing how many of these proteins will be produced by a given person. Perhaps in someone with particular genetics, the immune response will be so great as to produce permanent damage or death. Then there is the case of when these proteins appear on the surface of a cell and the immune system identifies them as foreign. In that case the antigens generated may not only react to the viral proteins, but also to the surrounding cell surface, so over time the body may identify parts of itself as a problem and attack itself, and this may take years to happen, and you wouldn’t necessarily know why it happened.

You are risking all this to ward off a virus that is clearly the common freaking cold. And that is even assuming that everything is on the level and the people offering you this experimental injection want to help you and have no nefarious purposes in mind, which this whole scamdemic should have convinced you is not the case. I think CE and I could agree on the statement that whether you voluntarily take this injection or not you’re right, but please be informed.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 9:46 pm
November 17th, 2020, 5:53 pm
There is no evidence of mRNA shots altering one's DNA in any way.
Once again, I genuinely think YOUR best bet is to do what your keepers tell you, but for most of the rest of us it is not so simple.

It is true that there is no evidence that RNA “vaccinations” will alter your DNA because there is simply no evidence. They are entirely experimental. However, as someone with a degree in biochemistry, assuming RNA shots do anything at all, I see nothing in principle stopping them being spliced into DNA by reverse transcriptase, which appears to be ubiquitous as a cellular repair mechanism, however common or rare that event might be.

There is also the autoimmune issue. If your own cells are producing foreign proteins, there is going to be some kind of immune response to this to kill those cells, How significant will this be? We don’t know. And there is no way of knowing how many of these proteins will be produced by a given person. Perhaps in someone with particular genetics, the immune response will be so great as to produce permanent damage or death. Then there is the case of when these proteins appear on the surface of a cell and the immune system identifies them as foreign. In that case the antigens generated may not only react to the viral proteins, but also to the surrounding cell surface, so over time the body may identify parts of itself as a problem and attack itself, and this may take years to happen, and you wouldn’t necessarily know why it happened.

You are risking all this to ward off a virus that is clearly the common freaking cold. And that is even assuming that everything is on the level and the people offering you this experimental injection want to help you and have no nefarious purposes in mind, which this whole scamdemic should have convinced you is not the case. I think CE and I could agree on the statement that whether you voluntarily take this injection or not you’re right, but please be informed.
No one cares if you consider Covid to be nothing more than the common cold. Do as you wish and accept the consequences when they come.

I will be getting the vaccine just as I do with the flu each year.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 17th, 2020, 10:44 pm
Good.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

November 17th, 2020, 10:44 pm
No one cares if you consider Covid to be nothing more than the common cold. Do as you wish and accept the consequences when they come.

We are still struggling to accept the consequences of having you on this forum. ;-) And there is no vaccine, unfortunately...
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

November 27th, 2020
Another SCIENTIST speaking up re deadly cov vax. GENERATIONAL infertility caused by chemicals used
https://www.bitchute.com/video/cmKWaxwhPNVm/

COVID19 = Certificate Of Vaccination ID 19. (A=1, I=9, 19 = AI) :shock:
Nov 23, 2020
Former Pfizer VP: ‘No need for vaccines,’ ‘the pandemic is effectively over’
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/forme ... -409257274

Dr. Mike Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory, states that the drive for a universal vaccine has 'the whiff of evil' which he 'will oppose … vigorously.'
While Pfizer pharmaceutical made headlines announcing the imminent release of their COVID-19 vaccine, to much fanfare, a former Vice President and Chief Scientist for the company has flatly rejected the need for any vaccines to bring the COVID-19 pandemic to an end.

In a recent article, Dr. Michael Yeadon, who “spent over 30 years leading new [allergy and respiratory] medicines research in some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies,” and retired from Pfizer with “the most senior research position in this field,” wrote:

There is absolutely no need for vaccines to extinguish the pandemic. I’ve never heard such nonsense talked about vaccines. You do not vaccinate people who aren’t at risk from a disease. You also don’t set about planning to vaccinate millions of fit and healthy people with a vaccine that hasn’t been extensively tested on human subjects.
Nov 17, 2020
The ethics of Moderna’s Coronavirus vaccine
https://www.catholicworldreport.com/202 ... s-vaccine/
While the Bishop of Tyler asserted Monday that the coronavirus vaccine being developed by Moderna “is not morally produced”, the National Catholic Bioethics Center and the Charlotte Lozier Institute have indicated it is ethical.

Bishop Joseph Strickland tweeted Nov. 16 that “Unborn children died in abortions and then their bodies were used as ‘laboratory specimens’. I urge all who believe in the sanctity of life to reject a vaccine which has been produced immorally.”
Nov 14, 2020
Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine trials showed ‘severe’ side effects, ‘fever and aches’
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pfize ... -and-aches

Oct 8, 2020
Danger? V-Day to reduce population by sterilizing men? The shot won't be safe. | TheologyED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99HmZDe4rmo

20 September 2020
"They've Killed God; I Can't Feel God; My Soul Is Dead" AstraZeneca Halts COVID-19 Vaccine Trials after Second Volunteer "Develops Neurological problems"
https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2020 ... 14214.html

September 9, 2020
Covid-19 vaccine trial participant had serious neurological symptoms, but could be discharged today, AstraZeneca CEO says
https://www.statnews.com/2020/09/09/ast ... nt-report/

27 Aug 2020
Foetal cells are used to make the Oxford coronavirus vaccine. But they came from a foetus in 1973
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-28/ ... l/12592800

Jun. 5, 2020
Abortion opponents protest COVID-19 vaccines’ use of fetal cells
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/06 ... etal-cells

Aired on Nov. 4, 1979
CBS 60 Minutes - Swine Flu Vaccine of 1976
https://www.bitchute.com/video/C8IDeuGOSR8i/