PAG/Culture Whiz is running Romance Tours? LOL WTF?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: PAG/Culture Whiz is running Romance Tours? LOL WTF?!

Post by hypermak »

StanfordGuy wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 3:56 am
I'm a chemical engineer, molecular biologist, computer/medical scientist, artist, historian, real estate developer, millionaire, chef, comedian, DJ and future Nobel Prize winner. However, that is all primitive human stuff. I serve a much larger cosmic agenda
LOL, you forgot ePimp and Sex God. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

hypermak wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:12 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
I'm a chemical engineer, molecular biologist, computer/medical scientist, artist, historian, real estate developer, millionaire, chef, comedian, DJ and future Nobel Prize winner. However, that is all primitive human stuff. I serve a much larger cosmic agenda
That really goes without saying :wink:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

StanfordGuy wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:30 am
hypermak wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:12 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
That really goes without saying :wink:
Sure. Like you plans for world domination.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 1:35 am
Winston wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 9:45 pm
Hey now thats kind of mean. Hypermak isnt a lowly kitchen help. Hes a chef. A chef is a proud profession isn't it? In France a chef has status. Probably so in Italy too right? A chef is usually the lead cook or supervisor in a high class restaurant right? I always imagined hypermak as being like the chef in the movie Ratatouille. Lol
Typing anything back to pathological narcissists @Contrarian Expatriate and @StanfordGuy isn't even worth the sweat.

I have never been mocked about my profession, not even when I actually was scrubbing pots and pans at 16, until I joined this forum. I had billionaires and celebrities shaking hands with me and my Exec both in London and Malta. That my creativity and craft is giving a wonderful experience to people who know and care about quality food (and are prepared to pay the premium) is all the validation I have ever needed, and I'll ever need.

I have been working in commercial kitchens from early morning till late night since I was 10 and loved every moment of it. And there is nothing telling me that this is going to change, in fact it could only even get better.

On the other side you have people who are clearly struggling to come to terms to who they are and what they are doing. The very fact they are constantly posting about their "latest" business and lifestyle activities while mocking everyone else who, according to them, is not "doing it right" is all the proof you need.

Like I said before, perhaps touching a nerve with both those people, I am certainly not the one who has anything to prove.
@hypermak
Well obviously those are unhappy miserable people then, because happy people don't do that. They uplift others, share their happiness and look on the bright side of everything. We all know that instinctively. Even if they claim to be happy, they cannot be.

So how long have you been a chef? Did you have to go to training school in Italy?

Actually Dianne dreams of being a chef too. She has talent in culinary skills. Do you have any advice for her? I tried to put her in cooking school in Angeles, but they were all very expensive, more than I expected. Can she go to chef school in Italy and get an education visa to go there? If so, how? Do you know anyone in Italy who could provide that?

Is being a chef hard work? What do you do? I read articles that said that chefs don't cook, they just prepare meals and direct others. Is that true?

After a while, isn't it all just automatic pilot once you get the hang of it? If so, then it doesn't feel so hard after a while right? When I worked in fast food I noticed that after a while, I just put myself on automatic pilot mode and didn't have to think anymore.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

StanfordGuy wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 4:22 am
You misread confidence / intelligence, which shows in the way someone walks, talks, and generally carry themselves as narcissism. Confident people have a very casual way of doing things without worrying everyone else. Imagine an elephant walking in the jungle that doesn't fear the lion, but isn't arrogant enough at the same time to think he's the king of the jungle. That's me.

Also, if you smile more than others, it seems that you enjoy life and that you are a confident person. It's not just your teeth and lips that look pretty. It's also your confidence that makes you attractive. If you have confidence in yourself, you don't need to be reassured by anyone who you are. Having a good balance of confidence / extroversion will help you to appear better socially, happier and more willing to explore opportunities. This all means that you're healthy and will produce good babies.
Btw PAG. I don't see how you can compare yourself to an elephant. An elephant doesn't brag or show off like a lion, and elephants do not try to bring others down or trash others. They are humble animals that mind their own business. How can you compare yourself with that? I don't get the analogy here.

Btw yeah I agree confidence has to be natural. But it's not something you can just switch on like a light bulb. If you try to force it by pumping yourself up and repeating to yourself "I am confident. I am worthy. I am deserving of love." or other mantras like that, then it's fake, not true confidence. That type of confidence that requires constant pumping and reinforcement is weak and fragile, like a house of cards, able to fall at any minute. Repeating mantras from new age tapes - like that psycho wife in the movie "American Beauty" did - isn't real confidence. True confidence transcends all that.

Let me ask you this: If you had nothing right now, no money, no women, no achievements, etc. would that affect your confidence? Would you feel insecure or any different? If so, then isn't your confidence conditional?

In another thread here called "The Myth of Confidence" we made the point that confidence has to be based on something. For example, if I'm good at fixing computers, I can say with confidence that I can fix your computer. But if I have no ability to fix cars, and you ask me to fix your car, and I say that I am confident I can fix your car, that would be a lie and fake. No matter how "confident" I feel about fixing your car, if I don't have that ability/talent/skill/experience/expertise, it will be fake and useless, because in reality I cannot fix your car. So in that case, confidence is a zero factor and a lie too. That's why the fake pseudo-confidence is overrated in America.

Our threads on fake confidence and the myth of confidence:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9050
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24516

Don't you agree? Do you not even admit that American culture if fake? Or do you claim American culture is 100 percent genuine and authentic? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:29 pm
@hypermak
Well obviously those are unhappy miserable people then, because happy people don't do that. They uplift others, share their happiness and look on the bright side of everything. We all know that instinctively. Even if they claim to be happy, they cannot be.

So how long have you been a chef? Did you have to go to training school in Italy?

Actually Dianne dreams of being a chef too. She has talent in culinary skills. Do you have any advice for her? I tried to put her in cooking school in Angeles, but they were all very expensive, more than I expected. Can she go to chef school in Italy and get an education visa to go there? If so, how? Do you know anyone in Italy who could provide that?

Is being a chef hard work? What do you do? I read articles that said that chefs don't cook, they just prepare meals and direct others. Is that true?

After a while, isn't it all just automatic pilot once you get the hang of it? If so, then it doesn't feel so hard after a while right? When I worked in fast food I noticed that after a while, I just put myself on automatic pilot mode and didn't have to think anymore.
Thanks for the "pat on the shoulder", mate :)

Oh that's nice of Dianne! I got all of my training in Italy, at one of the country's best (if not the best) A&F institute.

http://www.berti.gov.it/

Then I did a few courses at the very prestigious (and expensive!) ALMA

https://www.alma.scuolacucina.it/en/cou ... n-cuisine/

Unlike disciplines like engineering and computer science there is no theoretical education that works, when it comes to culinary and gastronomy. 90% of the learning comes from 1) continuous experimentaiton, 2) hard work and 3) good mentoring, in this order.

The A&F learning system in Italy is usually a public high school like the one I did, called Istituto Alberghiero, or "Hotelier Institute" which of course isn't only about hotel and hospitality. Just an historical name. Most people who go there, about 75%, take the culinary track, not the hospitality management track.

Then there's either direct experience, or a mix of experience and courses at private schools like ALMA near Parma (home of the famous Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, or the Parma Ham). The private schools are very, very expensive. However when I did the Haute Cuisine course I do remember seeing a lot of Chinese, Japanese and Korean students and even a couple of Filipinos. I never got very close to them as they were attending the international course, while ours was in Italian.

I am not as familiar with the culinary school system here in the Philippines. I have been asked to run some short training courses in food technology at the Colegio de San Juan de Letran (https://www.letran.edu.ph/Academics/CBAA), in old Manila. Have been there a few times and the facilities were pretty impressive consindering it's the Philippines, not Germany. Then I was told that the college is one of the most expensive, with tuition fees starting from 50,000 PHP, which might not be much compared to schools in the US but it's beyond what average middle class families can afford.

Where is Dianne living? Perhaps she can enrol at a private culinary school to get some foundations. After that, nothing beats experience: she would have to be hired as a commis and work her way up. A commis is basically a junior chef who is assigned to help the partie, or station chef, completing specific duties on a single aspect of the kitchen: e.g. cooking the vegetables, preparing salads and crudites, garnishing etc.

Learning how to cook in a commercial establishment is completely different from home cooking: you have access to industrial equipment and people who have a lot to teach you. You can learn a lot in a very small amount of time but the key ingredients are always the same: hard work, patience, humility and passion. Passion is right at the end because, at the first stages of your career, without hard work and patience nobody will survive.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out everyone! LOL. PAG is selling a Yacht sailing tour too, where you can island hop and bathe on a yacht with sexy girls. LOL. See below. I'm sure these girls are included in the package right? lol. What will they do for you exactly, I wonder? lol

https://culturewhiz.org/experiences/yac ... riatic-sea

Are these hot girls included I wonder? lol. Or did he just take them off random videos from YouTube? lol

What do you think guys? lol.

@Yohan, @hypermak, @Marcoszeitola, @Contrarian Expatriate, what do you think? lol

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 2:17 am
What do you think guys? lol.

@Yohan, @hypermak, @Marcoszeitola, @Contrarian Expatriate, what do you think? lol
@Winston first and foremost: this theme is absolutely atrocious, visually! Not only it's not encouraging people to write, it makes it hard to even read posts!

I think the "90's Web" look and feel is obviously done on purpose.. Yet, it's something that was a child of its times and should stay carefully hidden in those years! :D

As for @StanfordGuy, I don't even know why you are giving him so much undeserved attention. He is the textbook definition of an online troll, absolutely 0% of what he writes can be believed, not even the photos or videos he includes, as they don't imply anything.

Gatecrashing some college student party in Hungary becomes "a wild night of sex with my model friends/employees?". A logo and a banner made with one of the many online logo generators becomes a "business opportunity" valued $2-5 million USD...and so on, BS after BS.

By the same token, you will have certainly understood what I think of his "Croatia yachting holiday" videos.

He's a just a pathological troll. He's best left alone. He will leave, as he already did before.
Last edited by hypermak on May 25th, 2020, 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out guys. PAG is hiring for different jobs on his site but isnt willing to pay anyone. Lol. He wants top notch people to work for him for free! Lol. See below.

https://culturewhiz.org/jobs
https://culturewhiz.org/jobs/writer
https://culturewhiz.org/jobs/Internships

What a dreamer huh? Lol

If he's as rich as he claims why cant he afford to pay anyone? U gotta wonder huh? Lol. He only has a few articles on his site and theyre mostly how american cities are soulless and socially disconnected, etc. No different than my articles.

Hes also hiring models too. Lol. I wonder why. Whats he gonna do with them? Make them serve his desires? Lol

https://culturewhiz.org/node/4172

Btw even his tour guide contractors in ukraine only give him 10 percent of what they earn from tours. See below.

https://culturewhiz.org/how-you-can-mak ... lture-whiz

How does that equal the $400 a week that he claims he earns? Lol