PAG/Culture Whiz is running Romance Tours? LOL WTF?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: PAG/Culture Whiz is running Romance Tours? LOL WTF?!

Post by Winston »

Yes its probably true hypermak that europe isnt the same or that its changed. But you've seen PAG getting girls in his photos. If he can then why cant we? Lol.

Also, a greek italian guy i met in Moscow who was an aggressive cold approacher told me that "the hardest place in Europe to pick up girls is still easier than the best places in America to pick up girls". That speaks volumes. It means either way the experience will be better than the US.

My goal is to have fun, meet people, flirt, have interesting conversations, go with the flow, seek romance, etc. Just like you see in the movie "eat pray love" starring julia roberts. Or "under the tuscan sun" starring diane lane. Things either happen naturally or they dont. Its not in our control. But I'd rather be in a culture i fit in than one i dont. Wouldn't you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 6:59 am
Yes its probably true hypermak that europe isnt the same or that its changed. But you've seen PAG getting girls in his photos. If he can then why cant we? Lol.
@Winston

Of all people, I really don't think PAG/StanfordGuy makes a good comparison LOL!!

If you look at whatever pics he posts, it's so evident that he is either 1) just hanging around those girls met at a hostel or "language exchange" gathering, maybe having some chitchat, and then taking a quick photo-op for whatever gullible people he can still fool (certainly not me or most HA members) 2) paying prostitutes or sluts to have photos taken with him, or even have full sex, which is something any man with a few hundred dollars to spare can do...so what's the point with all the bragging, I wonder?

At least you are completely honest and transparent about your success (or lack of success) with the Russians, the Filipinas, etc. You win some, you lose some, perhaps you lose more than you win (like all of us) and this is what makes you relatable and probably a good sport to be around.

Apart from the casual sex which, if you want to believe me, is usually far more satisfactory with the mediocre looking girls (the 5s and the 6s, perhaps with a nice body or at least a nice pair of tiddies) than the "all the way up there" hotties, the real win is a full connection - body mind and spirit. Feeling always comfortable with that person, with or without pants on, knowing you are or can be an amazing team with that woman, knowing that she will respect and fight for and with you if needed. Having things to do in common, things to say and even things to argue about.

That is the real "win" in "Winston". I am not sure how old you are, probably in your mid-40s. I think that is an age when a man has stopped having to prove something to someone else than himself...which is why I pity people like @StanfordGuy or @Contrarian Expatriate, who have to use this public forum for "bragging fits" that sound less and less believable by the day.
Winston wrote:
Also, a greek italian guy i met in Moscow who was an aggressive cold approacher told me that "the hardest place in Europe to pick up girls is still easier than the best places in America to pick up girls". That speaks volumes. It means either way the experience will be better than the US.
That I can imagine 100% LOL. But I guess it was so obvious that the American girl is not worth pursuing. I thought the conversation would be looking at the European girls vs Latinas or Asians. I have had the absolute time of my life here in the Philippines, even though this lockdown is limiting my encounters to the ladies quarantined here or living nearby. Of course I would have had fun in Malta or back in Italy or Spain but, in terms of variety and passion, I wouldn't have even come close. Not for a million miles.

So yes, Philippines > Europe > US.
Winston wrote:
My goal is to have fun, meet people, flirt, have interesting conversations, go with the flow, seek romance, etc. Just like you see in the movie "eat pray love" starring julia roberts. Or "under the tuscan sun" starring diane lane. Things either happen naturally or they dont. Its not in our control. But I'd rather be in a culture i fit in than one i dont. Wouldn't you?
I agree. It depends on what stage of your life you are. I am still stuck in the horndog stage but I know that, in a couple of years, I will find this lifestyle boring and I'd rather settle. Someone joked I should try and woo some rich hotelier's daughter and introduce myself into a great establishment or franchise "from the main door". I don't think I have the charm, perhaps not even the talent, to do that. Who knows what life will bring us...

On this I absolutely agree with you: it needs to happen, naturally, and being in the right environment will facilitate that. Malta was great but wasn't enough for a horndog like me. For you, perhaps the depth or thought of a Russian or Soviet-educated woman would be a better fit. You don't mind the cold weather, right? So what are you waiting for? As soon as the lockdown eases, take that flight and go! :D
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

OK hyperduende this better more soft positive supporting less less egomania hard argumenting let make peace wiseton enorgage his grandious europe dream soul match people building musem airspirit freespirting cooler paradisical

now publicmak setdown middleager need more calming wisedom peacepursuit uplift never ever pulldown even contrarian badman so goodpath making now keep on and mak for your funning live bit your youthlife past in imginitive spirit for own dreaming
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 8:13 am
I think that is an age when a man has stopped having to prove something to someone else than himself...which is why I pity people like StanfordGuy or @Contrarian Expatriate, who have to use this public forum for "bragging fits" that sound less and less believable by the day.
I will have to do a thread on how the current lockdown affects the mental illness of people. But here I will focus on our "PublicDuende" or @Hypermak or whoever the heck he is claiming to be at the moment.

It is quite telling that when people describe their good fortune in an effort to inspire others that a small, unhealthy subset gets triggered and claim it is "bragging." That level of insecurity is almost female in nature. If you're so miserable in life that seeing others live very well makes you feel bad about yourself, you've got a lot of deep issues to resolve.

And no one cares if you claim not to "believe" them. That would simply your narcissistic denial mechanism that prevents your ego from hurting at the realization that some people are actually doing quite a bit better than you will ever do. That's life, it's not fair, so get over it and do what you can.

If you haven't noticed, you are in a low-status, kitchen help job and consorting with local Filipinas whom most of us here don't even find attractive. You are not in a position to criticize a venture capitalist when you are a hotel worker who didn't have what it took to succeed professionally nor sexually in his native Italy.

So if you live in a glass house, you might not want throw stones. Since you identified where you work in a previous post, it
would not be difficult to discover what exactly you do and just what is eating at you to make you so resentful of others describing their success strategies. I'm sure that would yield a lot about the core of your insecurities.

We all know this is a tough time for people. But if you are so unhappy that you can't stand other people's contentment, perhaps you should not read our posts if it makes you feel so bad about yourself. Get yourself some counseling. Read a book. Meditate if you must, but stop spewing envy because it only fuels people like me to keep aiming even higher and it makes you look like a total reject from Italy who will never succeed beyond anything requiring a dirty apron.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on May 18th, 2020, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 11:04 am
hypermak wrote:
I think that is an age when a man has stopped having to prove something to someone else than himself...which is why I pity people like StanfordGuy or @Contrarian Expatriate, who have to use this public forum for "bragging fits" that sound less and less believable by the day.
I will have to do a thread on how the current lockdown affects the mental illness of people. But here I will focus on our "PublicDuende" or @Hypermak or whoever the heck he is claiming to be at the moment.

It is quite telling that when people describe their good fortune in an effort to inspire others that a small, unhealthy subset gets triggered and claim it is "bragging." That level of insecurity is almost female in nature. If you're so miserable in life that seeing others live very well makes you feel bad about yourself, you've got a lot of deep issues to resolve.

And no one cares if you claim not to "believe" them. That would simply your narcissistic denial mechanism that prevents your ego from hurting at the realization that some people are actually doing quite a bit better than you will ever do. That's life, it's not fair, so get over it and do what you can.

If you haven't noticed, you are in a low-status, kitchen help job and consorting with local Filipinas who most of us here don't even find attractive. You are not in a position to criticize a venture capitalist when you are a hotel worker who didn't have what it took to succeed professionally nor sexually in his native Italy.

So if you live in a glass house, you might not want throw stones. Since you identified where you work in a previous post, it
would not be difficult to discover what exactly you do and just what is eating at you to make you so resentful of others describing their success strategies. I'm sure that would yield a lot about the core of your insecurities.

We all know this is a tough time for people. But if you are so unhappy that you can't stand that other people's contentment, perhaps you should not read our posts if it makes you feel so bad about yourself. Get yourself some counseling. Read a book. Meditate if you must, but stop spewing envy because it only fuels people like me to keep aiming even higher and it makes you look like a total reject from Italy who will never succeed beyond anything requiring a dirty apron.
Contrarian miss many point

hyperduende not italy kitchen help just only pduende half heart reincarnate new aboarder indentification and retry youngman expat for funing imaginations so you insult a falsity.....but wiseton big leason and lecture hypermak to feed good duende starve bad duende make better so hyperduende this command to you to not fight contrarian lo bragart post here but stand quiet drop egomania not mirror the manchild contrarian but uplift in silence or say ok contrarian you entitlemen free speeches i no commenting back refusal feed contrarian empty egagerate fake delude self id so he only talk to senility self and hyperduende evolution return top status rich experence happy aboarder expertman

contrarian not venture capitalman only same shemp say burecrat retire government invest pension for suport travelmoney to play lo status prostitute desperation so can give clocktime to pignose eldermanchild

nobody belive anynonymos keybordman hyper selfpronouncement when alway hide underscreen same elder of rooshforum basementman faker pua so stanford the real hero 1,000,000 big than you because he show 100s real girl real self real video and look young blackdj but you live only virtual happy aboard forum 365 days proclamation everyday to tell any i contrarian so so great because i say i am so it true believe because i say it true....so same million other fake brager sickman......wiseton say internet brager man lierman always only exception stanford who show show show real hi status eurogirl real self at no fear only selfsurity

you want here not for help but bring down other lo insutings oneupings and chase self validates have same lo soul of the dirty vacuum camgirl but in body elder darkpignose so validates only come by road of pretend and hide id never show self

you projecting to pduende because real truth contrarian need read meditate reflection then come back new for uplifting other poster from comandment wiseton....get help grow up recarnate

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

hypermak wrote:

If you haven't noticed, you are in a low-status, kitchen help job and consorting with local Filipinas who most of us here don't even find attractive. You are not in a position to criticize a venture capitalist when you are a hotel worker who didn't have what it took to succeed professionally nor sexually in his native Italy.

We all know this is a tough time for people. But if you are so unhappy that you can't stand that other people's contentment, perhaps you should not read our posts if it makes you feel so bad about yourself. Get yourself some counseling. Read a book. Meditate if you must, but stop spewing envy because it only fuels people like me to keep aiming even higher and it makes you look like a total reject from Italy who will never succeed beyond anything requiring a dirty apron.
Finally, Contrarian says something I completely agree with. Good job. I'm glad I''m helping people see the light. 8)
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

hypermak wrote:
Winston wrote:
@Winston

Of all people, I really don't think PAG/StanfordGuy makes a good comparison LOL!!

If you look at whatever pics he posts, it's so evident that he is either 1) just hanging around those girls met at a hostel or "language exchange" gathering, maybe having some chitchat, and then taking a quick photo-op for whatever gullible people he can still fool (certainly not me or most HA members) 2) paying prostitutes or sluts to have photos taken with him, or even have full sex, which is something any man with a few hundred dollars to spare can do...so what's the point with all the bragging, I wonder?

At least you are completely honest and transparent about your success (or lack of success) with the Russians, the Filipinas, etc. You win some, you lose some, perhaps you lose more than you win (like all of us) and this is what makes you relatable and probably a good sport to be around.

Apart from the casual sex which, if you want to believe me, is usually far more satisfactory with the mediocre looking girls (the 5s and the 6s, perhaps with a nice body or at least a nice pair of tiddies) than the "all the way up there" hotties, the real win is a full connection - body mind and spirit. Feeling always comfortable with that person, with or without pants on, knowing you are or can be an amazing team with that woman, knowing that she will respect and fight for and with you if needed. Having things to do in common, things to say and even things to argue about.

That is the real "win" in "Winston". I am not sure how old you are, probably in your mid-40s. I think that is an age when a man has stopped having to prove something to someone else than himself...which is why I pity people like @StanfordGuy or @Contrarian Expatriate, who have to use this public forum for "bragging fits" that sound less and less believable by the day.
Winston wrote:
That I can imagine 100% LOL. But I guess it was so obvious that the American girl is not worth pursuing. I thought the conversation would be looking at the European girls vs Latinas or Asians. I have had the absolute time of my life here in the Philippines, even though this lockdown is limiting my encounters to the ladies quarantined here or living nearby. Of course I would have had fun in Malta or back in Italy or Spain but, in terms of variety and passion, I wouldn't have even come close. Not for a million miles.

So yes, Philippines > Europe > US.
Winston wrote:
I agree. It depends on what stage of your life you are. I am still stuck in the horndog stage but I know that, in a couple of years, I will find this lifestyle boring and I'd rather settle. Someone joked I should try and woo some rich hotelier's daughter and introduce myself into a great establishment or franchise "from the main door". I don't think I have the charm, perhaps not even the talent, to do that. Who knows what life will bring us...

On this I absolutely agree with you: it needs to happen, naturally, and being in the right environment will facilitate that. Malta was great but wasn't enough for a horndog like me. For you, perhaps the depth or thought of a Russian or Soviet-educated woman would be a better fit. You don't mind the cold weather, right? So what are you waiting for? As soon as the lockdown eases, take that flight and go! :D
This is one of these upright, narrow Europeans quick to say "impossible" to everything.

Group of American tourist to old Italian taxi driver: We can all fit in the back, just open the door

Old Italian taxi driver: No, it is impossible, you must go in two taxis.I know this for sure. There is no no doubt about it. 100%. It can't be done. Case closed. The end. This is fact....Group of American tourist jump in taxi behind him no problem :lol:

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

stanfordguy tindering instadates w hi status europe girl fill phone bam boom magic how can be so easy he get whitegirl feastng

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If you haven't noticed, you are in a low-status, kitchen help job and consorting with local Filipinas whom most of us here don't even find attractive. You are not in a position to criticize a venture capitalist when you are a hotel worker who didn't have what it took to succeed professionally nor sexually in his native Italy.

We all know this is a tough time for people. But if you are so unhappy that you can't stand other people's contentment, perhaps you should not read our posts if it makes you feel so bad about yourself. Get yourself some counseling. Read a book. Meditate if you must, but stop spewing envy because it only fuels people like me to keep aiming even higher and it makes you look like a total reject from Italy who will never succeed beyond anything requiring a dirty apron.
Hey now thats kind of mean. Hypermak isnt a lowly kitchen help. Hes a chef. A chef is a proud profession isn't it? In France a chef has status. Probably so in Italy too right? A chef is usually the lead cook or supervisor in a high class restaurant right? I always imagined hypermak as being like the chef in the movie Ratatouille. Lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 9:45 pm
Hey now thats kind of mean. Hypermak isnt a lowly kitchen help. Hes a chef. A chef is a proud profession isn't it? In France a chef has status. Probably so in Italy too right? A chef is usually the lead cook or supervisor in a high class restaurant right? I always imagined hypermak as being like the chef in the movie Ratatouille. Lol
Typing anything back to pathological narcissists @Contrarian Expatriate and @StanfordGuy isn't even worth the sweat.

I have never been mocked about my profession, not even when I actually was scrubbing pots and pans at 16, until I joined this forum. I had billionaires and celebrities shaking hands with me and my Exec both in London and Malta. That my creativity and craft is giving a wonderful experience to people who know and care about quality food (and are prepared to pay the premium) is all the validation I have ever needed, and I'll ever need.

I have been working in commercial kitchens from early morning till late night since I was 10 and loved every moment of it. And there is nothing telling me that this is going to change, in fact it could only even get better.

On the other side you have people who are clearly struggling to come to terms to who they are and what they are doing. The very fact they are constantly posting about their "latest" business and lifestyle activities while mocking everyone else who, according to them, is not "doing it right" is all the proof you need.

Like I said before, perhaps touching a nerve with both those people, I am certainly not the one who has anything to prove.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:

Instead of calling it mean, I would characterize it as true and well deserved. He has been one of the most negative posters on the forum, especially since the pandemic broke out and he was ranting about concerns for his family. Since then, I have noticed and extremely unhealthy attitude in him towards others who don’t feel the sense of loss and doom. While I understand that misery loves company, some of us choose to forgo all of that.

And as far as I am concerned, a hotel chef is a cook is a chef. If he’s so darn bitter at life all the time maybe he needs a different profession altogether.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 1:35 am
Winston wrote:
Typing anything back to pathological narcissists @Contrarian Expatriate and @StanfordGuy isn't even worth the sweat.

I have never been mocked about my profession, not even when I actually was scrubbing pots and pans at 16, until I joined this forum. I had billionaires and celebrities shaking hands with me and my Exec both in London and Malta. That my creativity and craft is giving a wonderful experience to people who know and care about quality food (and are prepared to pay the premium) is all the validation I have ever needed, and I'll ever need.

I have been working in commercial kitchens from early morning till late night since I was 10 and loved every moment of it. And there is nothing telling me that this is going to change, in fact it could only even get better.

On the other side you have people who are clearly struggling to come to terms to who they are and what they are doing. The very fact they are constantly posting about their "latest" business and lifestyle activities while mocking everyone else who, according to them, is not "doing it right" is all the proof you need.

Like I said before, perhaps touching a nerve with both those people, I am certainly not the one who has anything to prove.
Dude, get yourself some help, seriously. Chefs or cooks or whatever you consider yourself QUIT doing that as soon as they can find something more fruitful. Anthony Bourdain and others wrote about the underbelly of that horrible lifestyle and how it was unforgiving, full of substance abuse, and depression.

You are obviously going thru something right now and I don’t say that to gloat. I say it because you are just a horrible person who just hates to hear of others’ good fortune because it obviously reminds you of your own dissatisfaction. The fact that you had to resort to living in the Philippines is proof enough. But now it seems you are not even happy there so you’ll be damned if other people express that they are happy.

Fix your nasty attitude and it just might fix all that is wrong with your life. Now hurry up and go get me my friggin omelette!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

May 19th, 2020, 2:05 am
Dude, get yourself some help, seriously. Chefs or cooks or whatever you consider yourself QUIT doing that as soon as they can find something more fruitful. Anthony Bourdain and others wrote about the underbelly of that horrible lifestyle and how it was unforgiving, full of substance abuse, and depression.

You are obviously going thru something right now and I don’t say that to gloat. I say it because you are just a horrible person who just hates to hear of others’ good fortune because it obviously reminds you of your own dissatisfaction. The fact that you had to resort to living in the Philippines is proof enough. But now it seems you are not even happy there so you’ll be damned if other people express that they are happy.

Fix your nasty attitude and it just might fix all that is wrong with your life. Now hurry up and go get me my friggin omelette!
Help with what? What has my profession (cook, chef, pot cleaner etc.) got anything to do with it? It is you and @StanfordGuy who have been constantly banging on it to mock and belittle me.

Once again, part of your little mind games of criticising and calling "negative" everyone who sees behind your BS and calls it as it is. Me or @Shemp or @Winston seeing past your fake success story doesn't make any of us "negative".

I am happy living in the Philippines as I was happy living in the UK or Malta. It's just a life choice, for a couple of years, then I'll be off elsewhere. I am building my career, gaining experience while being well paid and fu**ing like a rabbit on heat. What part of this lifestyle should make me miserable?

I think we all see who is the nasty here. You tried to peddle your "superior" lifestyle choices to this forum and now that nobody is buying it, you're turning against each and every one of us.

Now hurry up and go back to your meds.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 2:18 am
May 19th, 2020, 2:05 am

Help with what? What has my profession (cook, chef, pot cleaner etc.) got anything to do with it? It is you and @StanfordGuy who have been constantly banging on it to mock and belittle me.

Once again, part of your little mind games of criticising and calling "negative" everyone who sees behind your BS and calls it as it is. Me or @Shemp or @Winston seeing past your fake success story doesn't make any of us "negative".

I am happy living in the Philippines as I was happy living in the UK or Malta. It's just a life choice, for a couple of years, then I'll be off elsewhere. I am building my career, gaining experience while being well paid and fu**ing like a rabbit on heat. What part of this lifestyle should make me miserable?

I think we all see who is the nasty here. You tried to peddle your "superior" lifestyle choices to this forum and now that nobody is buying it, you're turning against each and every one of us.

Now hurry up and go back to your meds.
Goodduende stil need work work beat away badduende....bad duende always respond oneup sometimes so fastly not let go ever.....so hypermak chef id importance job on happy aboard to refuse food beverage servicing badduende to sarve and concert wellness feed goodduende gormet make big thriving

question to simpsimon dumwit contrarian.....how o how can esl man respond fastly 13 minute corect if he say here for learn english and need big time make right english

shemp say hypermak not ever use slang but you do in fastly posting above first copy endline oneuping answer contrarian "Now hurry up go get me my friggin omelette" with answer retortion "Now hurry up and go back to your meds" before say "f...ing like a rabbit in heat" and also say "banging on it to mock"

wiseton jackson stanfordguy seem the only with intuition big picture see truth in nature not make effort and otherman blind only see what want see detail unless open mind make big detectiv works

contrarian egomania absorb self not see realness make big jugemental atack falsity id for oneup but that only atack of fictional bullman cape mis mark so show contrarian big dumwit so easypie stanfordguy control emotion of animalcontrarian like fighter manipulation big dumwit dark pignose bull........if contarian want acuracy mark need look originat father duende for mockings

contarian if have so sucess life girl same stanfordguy why only life on forum 365 day as like ful job because post forum 100% your only life and even wiseton bossman only spend 10% time here that contrarian spend because wiseton have real life real world but contrarian only have life here so maybe need comit for sickman center or eldermancare so can have realife mates for play cards humane contact not rot away on in angrybitter on internet

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 2:18 am
It has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that you are a low-level, service industry worker. You aren't a damn thing in the eyes of anyone who actually works to generate his own wealth. You work to enrich the people who own that hotel so your labor is being purchased and exploited. Don't be so proud of that.
hypermak wrote: Once again, part of your little mind games of criticising and calling "negative" everyone who sees behind your BS and calls it as it is. Me or @Shemp or @Winston seeing past your fake success story doesn't make any of us "negative".
Well, you and Shemp DO have a lot in common other than age. But at least he has some measure of financial independence to do what he wants. YOU DON'T!
hypermak wrote: I am happy living in the Philippines as I was happy living in the UK or Malta. It's just a life choice, for a couple of years, then I'll be off elsewhere.
Who are you kidding? You are ANGRY, not happy. Happy people don't get all twisted into a knot because of others' good fortune. You're unbearably miserable and everyone knows it, even you.
hypermak wrote: I am building my career, gaining experience while being well paid and fu**ing like a rabbit on heat. What part of this lifestyle should make me miserable?
Career? If slaving away in a hotel kitchen is a career, I feel sorry for you. I'd say you have a mere job, albeit one with a modicum of skill required.

And if you were fu**ing as you say, you would not be so wound up all the damn time. Moreover, if you are fu**ing as you say, you are a prime candidate to contract Covid-19. Not the best thing to be doing now if you are having contact with peoples' food and other people who prepare that food! Long and short of it, it is clear that you are not. And even if you were, Filipinas are a huge shoulder shrug compared to what many of us require in women.
hypermak wrote: I think we all see who is the nasty here. You tried to peddle your "superior" lifestyle choices to this forum and now that nobody is buying it, you're turning against each and every one of us.
Well I am glad you think my lifestyle is superior. I tend to merely think of it as the path I chose and implemented for myself.

This is HA after all and healthier people than you do like to read about others' exploits and successes. Just because the lifestyle I lead is unattainable for you, there is no need to be such a crybaby about it.

And there are literally thousands members and lurkers on this forum. If I like to put the 5 or 6 psychopathic and mentally disordered members like yourself in their place from time to time, that just means they absolutely need it. Stuffing you back into place is not only for sport, it is justified to remind you that you and your "kitchen help" views don't matter.

If you couldn't make it in Italy, couldn't make it in Malta, couldn't make it is the UK, and you're not making in in the Philippines, than a pattern is established. You can hop from country to country, but perhaps it means you are simply not cut out to make anywhere.

Now hurry up and get those damn potatoes peeled, and don't make a mess while doing it!