PAG/Culture Whiz is running Romance Tours? LOL WTF?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: PAG/Culture Whiz is running Romance Tours? LOL WTF?!

Post by StanfordGuy »

hypermak wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 7:27 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 6:20 am
Lol, from boring pretend businessman to pasta chef
Get a life, dude. Preferably a real job. You clearly have neither.
ZzzZz I got a nice life here loser
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 15th, 2020, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

StanfordGuy wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 6:17 pm
ZzzZz I got a nice life here loser
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow PAG. It looks like you are rolling in dough. lol. Is that your cash on hand? Where did you get it? lol

https://culturewhiz.org/jobs/host-experience

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 11:55 am
Regarding PublicDuende versus hypermak: I had extended interactions with both of them here on HA. They are clearly different people, though in both cases their writing style seems overly correct, in that they don't use as much slang or make the same mistakes as native English speakers. This is because they are, in fact, not native English speakers but rather Italians who speak English fluently as a second language.
You mean you talked to them on PM or in the public forum here? I agree they seem different. Their English ability seems similar and writing style too somewhat. But hypermak sounds a lot more positive and open, whereas PD was more jaded and stubborn and narrow. So their personality seems different. However, keep in mind that very few Italians write as well as they do. Very few, and usually Italian chefs even less so. My friend Alex whomI quoted many times here, is very intellectual and even his broken English is far above average for an Italian man. So it's unusual for hypermak to write so well. Who knows.

We could settle all this if hypermak is willing to meet up or show himself on webcam. But I don't know if he ever will. If he doesn't, is that a bad sign that he has something to hide? Usually normal men are cool about meeting up right?

Is he willing to do webcam with you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 9:24 pm
You mean you talked to them on PM or in the public forum here? I agree they seem different. Their English ability seems similar and writing style too somewhat. But hypermak sounds a lot more positive and open, whereas PD was more jaded and stubborn and narrow. So their personality seems different. However, keep in mind that very few Italians write as well as they do. Very few, and usually Italian chefs even less so. My friend Alex whomI quoted many times here, is very intellectual and even his broken English is far above average for an Italian man. So it's unusual for hypermak to write so well. Who knows.

We could settle all this if hypermak is willing to meet up or show himself on webcam. But I don't know if he ever will. If he doesn't, is that a bad sign that he has something to hide? Usually normal men are cool about meeting up right?

Is he willing to do webcam with you?
If I didn't pay a lot of attention to what I write, I would, too, write in broken English. It takes me a long time to write a post, in fact anything, in 100% correct English. I hope you guys won't mind if I use this forum as my little way to improve my written English. Totally agree, most Italians and let alone people working in the food industry don't write English the way I do.

Thing is, I have passion, I have always wanted to move to England or an English-speaking country since I was a boy. My family has a legacy of restaurants and patisseries/bakeries and they have always been worried that I would "fly away" and not be able to take care of the shops, especially after my parents are dead. Thankfully my older bro is taking over and his wife turned out to be an excellent manager. Plus, Covid permitting, both my parents are still in good health. Financially suffering yes, because the restaurants are closed and they are only doing delivery and pick up services. It will get better soon.

That's definitely true, Publicduende did come across as more cynical and jaded than me. I told him to let me live my honeymoon. Not a bad guy at all, he had his journey, I am having mine.

By the way, I think I have given away enough details about my identity. Considering the kinds of trolls who populate this forum, I'd rather leave it as it is. Perhaps if someone here lives in the Philippines we could set up a meetup as soon as this crazy lockdown is over!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 2:46 am
Winston wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 1:02 am
Spencer. Please thats enough. You already yelled those things at hypermak before. No need to do it continuously. Focus on something productive or useful or uplifting. We should all be brothers with camaraderie here. We are all misfits who have no one else but each other. Please. Thats enough bickering at hypermak. Whoever he is he's very intelligent so dont drive him away please. We need more quality posters like him.
For what I have read about PD's past posts and having met him personally in Pasay, I think it's nothing but a compliment to be likened to him, or his writing style. I just don't want to be confused with a person who is not me. Even in that couple of hours we spent talking, I could tell I was maybe agreeing on 50% of his ideas and opinions.

He did say that I was still "fooling around" with the girls and squarely in my "honeymoon period", which neither of us found anything wrong with. I think he is far more cynical than me on life, the Philippines, even his job. One thing I can assure, you @Winston or anybody in here, he bears no grudges towards anyone. He is just moving on with his life, with his wonderful fiancee, and he probably wants to keep it that way.

As to HA, thanks for considering me a quality poster, but my problem is still my written English. I am still quite slow at writing a good post in 100% correct English. These few paragraphs which I am about to complete took me more than 10 minutes. I am still too unsure about my written English to be able to write an original thread. If I have time, I will be limiting myself to making contributions. I am guilty as charged for indulging a bit too much on diatribes with @Contrarian Expatriate, I take in your advice of trying to write something positive, constructive, or not write anything at all.
Are you ever willing to meetup hypermak? Why or why not? Or show yourself on webcam or skype? You sound like a nice guy. I don't see why not.

What did you agree with PD on and what did you not agree with? 50 percent means you disagreed on a lot of things.

I find PD to be very intelligent but narrow. Lots of university professors are like that, especially the leftist ones. He is also very linear and mistakenly thinks life and people can fit into formulas. That's not true, especially when it comes to chemistry and social life and dating life.

For example, PD claimed that I cannot do well in Italy because Eurobrat did not, simply because Eurobrat is better looking than me (in his opinion) so I can never do something he cannot do when it comes to social life or women. That is simply false logic and fallacious. Can you see that too? Do you see what I mean?

In reality, your chemistry, synergy, and fate/destiny has a lot more to do with it than linear logic. Even ugly people can find love or a good relationship and have a lot of friends, if they have good chemistry/synergy and their fate allows it too. That's even true if they are in America or Japan. It's not their looks, but their chemistry/synergy with others, and fate/karma too. They all play big roles. There are also many intangibles in life. Do you understand what I mean? I explained this to PD hundreds of times but it seems over his head. He still believes that linear logic and simple formulas determine your fate and what is possible and impossible. It's incredibly narrow and we all know it's not true too.

Do you understand my point? PD never could.

So you see, if I was in Italy, and my soul/personality vibed well and jibed well with Italian people and culture, and I had good chemistry/synergy with them, I could still have a good social life there, or even dating life, or find a woman who loves me there or at least likes me, even if I am not good looking by their standards or as PD said, lower on the looks scale than Eurobrat. Do you see what I mean?

PD failed to take into account Eurobrat's personality, soul, charm, vibe, etc, which are also factors too, which he overlooked. That was PD's obvious flaw. This isn't rocket science. It's common sense experience and wisdom. But somehow it was over PD's head.

Even @Spencer, who doesn't seem to be a native English speaker, and sounds like a foreigner, gets what I mean far better than PD did. Right Spencer? You get my logic and understand my meaning right? For some reason PD couldn't get this, no matter how many times I repeated it. That made him very ANNOYING. Either that, or he didn't want to get it.

So you see, even intelligent people can be very narrow and closed and bull headed. They can be egotistical and think they know everything too, when they don't. Being intelligent or smart and being open minded or broad minded, and open to new possibilities, are not the same things.

You understand me right @hypermak? For some reason, PD could not. It was his huge failing and downfall. He would not budge in his position that he was master of the universe and knew everything with certainty, which we all know was ridiculous and off the rocker.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 9:43 pm
Are you ever willing to meetup hypermak? Why or why not? Or show yourself on webcam or skype? You sound like a nice guy. I don't see why not.

What did you agree with PD on and what did you not agree with? 50 percent means you disagreed on a lot of things.

I find PD to be very intelligent but narrow. Lots of university professors are like that, especially the leftist ones. He is also very linear and mistakenly thinks life and people can fit into formulas. That's not true, especially when it comes to chemistry and social life and dating life.

For example, PD claimed that I cannot do well in Italy because Eurobrat did not, simply because Eurobrat is better looking than me (in his opinion) so I can never do something he cannot do when it comes to social life or women. That is simply false logic and fallacious. Can you see that too? Do you see what I mean?

In reality, your chemistry, synergy, and fate/destiny has a lot more to do with it than linear logic. Even ugly people can find love or a good relationship and have a lot of friends, if they have good chemistry/synergy and their fate allows it too. That's even true if they are in America or Japan. It's not their looks, but their chemistry/synergy with others, and fate/karma too. They all play big roles. There are also many intangibles in life. Do you understand what I mean? I explained this to PD hundreds of times but it seems over his head. He still believes that linear logic and simple formulas determine your fate and what is possible and impossible. It's incredibly narrow and we all know it's not true too.

Do you understand my point? PD never could.

So you see, if I was in Italy, and my soul/personality vibed well and jibed well with Italian people and culture, and I had good chemistry/synergy with them, I could still have a good social life there, or even dating life, or find a woman who loves me there or at least likes me, even if I am not good looking by their standards or as PD said, lower on the looks scale than Eurobrat. Do you see what I mean?

PD failed to take into account Eurobrat's personality, soul, charm, vibe, etc, which are also factors too, which he overlooked. That was PD's obvious flaw. This isn't rocket science. It's common sense experience and wisdom. But somehow it was over PD's head.

Even @Spencer, who doesn't seem to be a native English speaker, and sounds like a foreigner, gets what I mean far better than PD did. Right Spencer? You get my logic and understand my meaning right? For some reason PD couldn't get this, no matter how many times I repeated it. That made him very ANNOYING. Either that, or he didn't want to get it.

So you see, even intelligent people can be very narrow and closed and bull headed. They can be egotistical and think they know everything too, when they don't. Being intelligent or smart and being open minded or broad minded, and open to new possibilities, are not the same things.

You understand me right @hypermak? For some reason, PD could not. It was his huge failing and downfall. He would not budge in his position that he was master of the universe and knew everything with certainty, which we all know was ridiculous and off the rocker.
I have only met Publicduende once and can't judge him from a couple of hours of conversation. We did talk quite a bit about our mutual experiences in the Philippines and our fortunes with the young ladies. I think part of the disagreements were more to do with us being at two stages of our lives, rather than different culture or personality.

For example, as I continue to live here and interact with Filipinos, I get more and more of his warnings about Filipinos to be generally friendly and warm until they drop the bombshell: they need money from you! I told PD I am not rich and I always have the excuse ready that I have no spare cash for them, or for anyone else for that matter. I read that you too, @Winston, have been frustrated about Filipinos and Filipinas asking for cash handouts and other gifts for no other apparent reasons that they were "your friends" (or sex buddies) after all.

Of course I wouldn't want to be so black and white, since I did meet a lot of smart Filipinos who would rather kill themselves than having to beg for money. I just wanna say I get PD since the negative traits of Filipino people are more visible as one lives here.

As for this massive drama about you being in Europe, I think I told you my opinion on one of my first posts. I am not sure what tones PD used in his exchange with you and I can't be bothered digging through old threads. In a way I would agree with PD that Europe isn't this amazing place you seem to have in mind. Perhaps you were talking about the "social scene" of backpacking hostels, or those "melting pot" kind of places that are common in the large and tourist cities: the capitals, the university towns, etc.

Can you remind me what exactly was your position? You would be able to move to Europe for some time and find a girlfriend, or "just" some friends,or both? In any case, have you actually paid that trip to Europe to see for yourself? I guess you'll never know until you do! :D Let's all hope this lockdown craze ends soon.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 9:43 pm

Yes wiseton i understand your mean never ever hurt dream of dreamer and the hi genius leader make big world change start with dreamings seem never possible in 10 thousand year then they make it amazment with intuitive creatiion miraculous from spirit of sky......see you wiseton no hope when boy get bully tramtizing from class bad crulty americagirl treatment asiaman bad teasing and coldsholder but 1 day wiseton growup make lemonaide from lemon life create happy aboard from zero to magic help thousand poor victim guy inspiration for see asiaman meet 100s young girl with even hi class europegirl and become hero not fake phony pua not hawty brager basmentman roosh folower but real way for real humilityman understand not easy but can do with dream patchent try try try more for bless......so wiseton if you have new dream to europe one day can make and have spirt connection with place people food air weather holistic wiseton can make if still foreinwith his intuition life dreamings

wiseston thank you fix so quick my buttons so now can quote delete edit postings thankyou

wiseton i having idea will share other postings for uplifting happy aboard to make solving the mystery and hypermak trinity of 2 duendes and a mak can be embraced uplift just he need stop criticals not call me stanfordguy and not say bad thing and threten leave if inspire producing poster stanfordguy and also i keep stay here
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 9:34 pm
If I didn't pay a lot of attention to what I write, I would, too, write in broken English. It takes me a long time to write a post, in fact anything, in 100% correct English. I hope you guys won't mind if I use this forum as my little way to improve my written English. Totally agree, most Italians and let alone people working in the food industry don't write English the way I do.
You posting put together not consistency....first time post last year say just arrival philipine oct 15 then 3 week later you post say already work pasay more than 2 months and same time you start talk dating and detail how filipina girl nature really deep nature show atitude to be expert when you in country 3 weeks only and is repeats of pduende views from long ago and post photo sample girl you very like same style public duende likes and following weeks

when argumenting with contrarian you follow up post so very fast like 5 minute and long post but no mistake so you say you need big time write post so not truth because you post rapidly sussession of posting can be 5 and 10 minute between long posting when engage in emotion argue with other poster making proofs you easy post fast and but no error

you use some type slang and colequism words in emotion reply to other poster same ones pduende long ago and not making eror in them

you postings present 2 side personality in self contradict - Number 1 humble i dont know much or from what little i know then jump to Number 2 quick wit sarcaustic response and from anger emotion.......the 2 side post nature especial to you and pduende

your eror was in early postings sloppy not take big efforts hide personal traitings and storyline have holes because seem strange new expat chef in poverty country in normal situations not have time and interest put so much time effort study happy aboard forum and when sudden meet pduende who go away not login make the redflags and intuition posters put together instant aha see the big reality but other lo intuition poster not understand remain fool by you except until make long checking on postings with compare contrast and then list so so long become aparantly obvious after deep checkings

later you become know some happy aboard poster not so dumwit as you esimation before and see threw weak smokyscreen you in factuality to be only one man which is trinity of a mak and two duendes...so before more poster can see light you then make more care to be soft and write shorters and slower between postings but now sudden pretend esl which too far fetch so maybe you try make soft revealings and turn to humor story

because more obvious unlikely new italy chef write so much about philipines espectacully girl all same natures and styles and atitudes as pduend and nice guy / bad guy style and now suddenly 7 months from first posting have passion for learn esl and need big time to write short post.....is that effort for revealing since funnily incredulos and obvious for any you not her for learn esl

no need hide you get welcomd accept back as hi experence happy aboarder but must must minimal the bad guy side and grow the good guy stop hawty insultings and stop pretend be age 30 young chef since you much more experience middle age deeper caracter big lifing experience happy aboarder

all poster know and understanding wiseton the most trustworthiness truther of all poster here as he is the bossman that show self 100% since 20 years so for uplifting other poster you hyperduende do series of podcast with wiseton also for their learnings and can meet wiseton when he go philippines some day before can do the camming call and become the big uplifter long experience big dog happy aboarder exampleman

wiseton for other ideas uplift too and how you feel we can set up free step to step video series for the most especial case of youngerman trap in bad life in western culture place and for some maybe make crowdfunding donation apealings what do you thinking and poster with money can sponsor a young happy aboard dreamer is it good or too same no good dirty begpacker......stanfodguy what you think and if good will you give monies to these causes and give free tourings since you big money real alfa show self with hi status young european girl so share and uplift as commandment of wiseton tell us

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Of course Spencer and StanfordGuy and PAG are all screen names for Shawn Blake, and I said so long ago in the thread about banning PAG. What the hell is the point of that Spencer unreadable writing style anyway? Anyway, I'm out of this discussion.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Shemp wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 6:54 am
Of course Spencer and StanfordGuy and PAG are all screen names for Shawn Blake, and I said so long ago in the thread about banning PAG. What the hell is the point of that Spencer unreadable writing style anyway? Anyway, I'm out of this discussion.
You wrong 100%.....Spencer not same poster as stanfordguy who also pag and this you answer show even cleverman with much acomplish for bossman at workbusiness invest mastering and date young hi status girl for payment and sexkungfu have weak areas in intuition judgements so lose acuracy......truth i not stanfordguy also stanfordguy not even idea who i am this truth 100%

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

wiseton please host video series for teach lonely loser sad youngman in five eyes english speak country step to step emigration happy aboard countrys same you for find support job date nice good heart girls have humanity conectedness now world pandemic so have much time now can make life saver videos for make more man espcaping trajedy to living happy aboard ever after

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp wrote:
I doubt PAG and Spencer are the same person. PAG has too much pride to write that many fake posts impersonating someone else. It would be too much work for him. Hes too proud to do that. It would be a waste of his time and not accomplish anything. He prefers to show off and is full of himself and likes to talk about himself. Posting as Spencer wouldn't allow him to show off.

Plus Spencer has too many posts. No one has the time to post as two people like that. It would take too much time. Also trying to write in broken foreign English in that many posts would be too much work for PAG. He wouldnt feel it worth it just for kicks. It doesnt glorify him and would be too much work.

Bottom line is that PAG has too much pride to do that. If it doesnt glorify him he wont do it. At least not that many posts. If he were to fake some posts it wouldn't be as many as Spencer has posted. You gotta think. And analyze his character.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 12:30 am
Shemp wrote:
I doubt PAG and Spencer are the same person. PAG has too much pride to write that many fake posts impersonating someone else. It would be too much work for him. Hes too proud to do that. It would be a waste of his time and not accomplish anything. He prefers to show off and is full of himself and likes to talk about himself. Posting as Spencer wouldn't allow him to show off.

Plus Spencer has too many posts. No one has the time to post as two people like that. It would take too much time. Also trying to write in broken foreign English in that many posts would be too much work for PAG. He wouldnt feel it worth it just for kicks. It doesnt glorify him and would be too much work.

Bottom line is that PAG has too much pride to do that. If it doesnt glorify him he wont do it. At least not that many posts. If he were to fake some posts it wouldn't be as many as Spencer has posted. You gotta think. And analyze his character.
This or...StanfordGuy has way too much time on his hands. Plus, for a poster who joined just a few weeks ago, "Spencer" seems to know an awful lot about the history of the forum, including stuff about Publicduende, previous incarnations of PAG, etc. Either he has so much time and passion to go through dozens and dozens of old posts, or he is the same as our resident troll, StanfordGuy.

I agree with @Shemp, what is the point of writing in such broken English, mispelling simple words like "abroad" as "aboard" but then getting words like "hypocrit" and other more complex words always right. It's clearly someone faking broken English. Perhaps a non-native speaker like me can get it better, who knows...
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 12:30 am
I doubt PAG and Spencer are the same person. PAG prefers to show off and is full of himself and likes to talk about himself. Posting as Spencer wouldn't allow him to show off.
"You big money real alfa show self with hi status young European girl." Come on now, Winston.

That said, I hope PAG continues to put lots of time into any and all HA accounts. I get a big kick out of Spencer and his sycophant relationship to Wiseton. If only Daddy Wu would reappear with the appropriate counter-precautions.