Holy f**k! This is the HOTTEST GIRL I've ever seen! She's beyond PERFECT, so DIVINE and ANGELIC!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: Holy f**k! This is the HOTTEST GIRL I've ever seen! She's beyond PERFECT, so DIVINE and ANGELIC!

Post by StanfordGuy »

These are the prostitutes Contrarian sleeps with :lol:

I always find it funny when guys post pictures of girls they think are super hot or whatever.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Holy f**k! This is the HOTTEST GIRL I've ever seen! She's beyond PERFECT, so DIVINE and ANGELIC!

Post by Winston »

It doesnt seem that MSFIIIRE is getting money from the chats online. She seems to be getting some kind of credit or Bitcoin or digital package that requires real money to buy. @andrewfitzpatrick do you know what shes getting exactly? What does she gain from these 3 hour live chats?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This asian fair girl and mermaid is also perfect and flawless and heavenly and divine and angelic. Lol

很漂亮喔,手機橫著看……😂😂😂🌺🌺🌺MIRAGE - Yakuro:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Post by andrewfitzpatrick »

Winston wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 7:14 am
It doesnt seem that MSFIIIRE is getting money from the chats online. She seems to be getting some kind of credit or Bitcoin or digital package that requires real money to buy. @andrewfitzpatrick do you know what shes getting exactly? What does she gain from these 3 hour live chats?
She gets like 3 dollars per month per subscriber. The cheers and bits are money she gets too. Next time you are on there find the button for buying bits which will give you an idea of how much she's getting from them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 9:07 pm
Winston wrote:
She gets like 3 dollars per month per subscriber. The cheers and bits are money she gets too. Next time you are on there find the button for buying bits which will give you an idea of how much she's getting from them.
How does she get 3 dollars per month from every subscriber? I created an account and subscribed to her channel but it didn't cost me anything. It was like YouTube, just one click and you're subscribed. Don't you have to sponsor her to pay 3 dollars a month? Plus aren't most guys watching her for free? Anyone can click on her videos or live show and see her without paying. Is there a paid subscription that's different? If so, what do people who send her money get in return?

andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 9:30 pm
andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 9:07 pm
Winston wrote:
How does she get 3 dollars per month from every subscriber? I created an account and subscribed to her channel but it didn't cost me anything. It was like YouTube, just one click and you're subscribed. Don't you have to sponsor her to pay 3 dollars a month? Plus aren't most guys watching her for free? Anyone can click on her videos or live show and see her without paying. Is there a paid subscription that's different? If so, what do people who send her money get in return?
You didn't subscribe you followed. A tier 1 subscripton costs 5 per month. There are more expensive tiers as well. You don't really getting anything noteworthy just extra emojis to use in chat things like that. People just pay to support the person entertaining them. You can tell the people that are paying in chat because they'll.typically have an extra icon by their name in chat. Some people even gift subscriptons to others.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow. Can male personalities online do the same thing? Like chat and answer questions with subscribers in exchange for subscription fees? Do men do well on there too?

andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 10:38 pm
Wow. Can male personalities online do the same thing? Like chat and answer questions with subscribers in exchange for subscription fees? Do men do well on there too?
Yes if they are good at the games they play and have a personality people like they can make a killing. Some channels are popular enough that they can pull in a million in a year.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah she's hot, that's why she's on all the social media apps. This link is in the bio on Instagram, it shows all the sites she whores herself on

https://linktr.ee/Msfiiire0

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_X_erVghF3/

https://onlyfans.com/msfiiire

https://www.twitch.tv/msfiiire

What is this onlyfans.com website about? Is it a site where any girl can become a celebrity and have fans? Geez. That feeds their narcissism.

Join her only fans you can have a special connection to her and see her sexy pictures. lol

Why doesn't she go to Hollywood? She could be a star or model. Her face is mesmerizing. Even Mr S was stunned by her. Lol. He's never seen such a perfect heavenly face like that. Of course even a dumb airhead like her knows what onlyfans is, unlike the legendary Winston Wu. Lol jk

Dang. Guys would sell their soul for someone like that. Lol. I'll bet she doesnt have to work. What a surprise. Lol

What a goddess. I'd worship her feet and treat her like a holy shrine. Lol. Because shes so perfect and divine and can make any guy do anything. Lol

All she does is eat food on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvFUk ... CaQ/videos

She has a food addiction may get fat when her metabolism slows down or gets knocked up. All she talks about is food and stupid shit on Twitter typical airhead that just looks good when in her prime youth.

What does she talk about in her 2 to 3 hour videos in twitch? I dont get it. She seems to be answering questions but its not clear about what. Lol. See below.

https://www.twitch.tv/msfiiire

She looks a little like the stripper i fell in love with in Carson City, NV who talked to me overly long and seemed to enjoy it and got in trouble for talking to me too much. Everyone in the forum ridiculed me about it.

MikeHunt
Freshman Poster

Post by MikeHunt »

She doesn't do much for me. She's a pretty girl but not in a way that stands out to me. Jawline is a strong feature though.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 10:47 pm
Winston wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 10:38 pm
Yes if they are good at the games they play and have a personality people like they can make a killing. Some channels are popular enough that they can pull in a million in a year.
I like Winnie the Wuuh.... but rather than gorge on honey I guess his thing would be strippers and the Las Vegas style buffet... :)
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow isnt this blonde perfect and flawless? Wouldnt u sell ur soul for her? Id give up my freedom for her. Lol

Another one of her. So friggin perfect. Anyone would sell their soul for her.

ElPajaro
Freshman Poster

Post by ElPajaro »

Winston wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 12:24 am
Wow isnt this blonde perfect and flawless? Wouldnt u sell ur soul for her? Id give up my freedom for her. Lol

Another one of her. So friggin perfect. Anyone would sell their soul for her.

I'm not seeing it, Winston.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HOLY MACKEREL! THIS AFA LADY IS PERFECT AND IDEAL AND OUT OF THIS WORLD!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info197326.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Berg
Freshman Poster

Post by Berg »

I don't agree with that totally wrong this is