Are France and Germany the new USA?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Das verlorene Reich
Freshman Poster

Are France and Germany the new USA?

Post by Das verlorene Reich »

Hi,
So first of all, as I'm new there, let me introduce myself. I am from France (born near Belgium), in my twenties, and have always been kind of a "loner" when I was young, since I really never fit in at school etc. Now though I've developed into a more outgoing person and can easily interact even with people who don't share my view of the World.

But nonetheless, I still felt something was clearly wrong. Because almost noone shares my views (I have a few very good friends I have the chance to have who fortunately can relate). I got labelled a fascist and shit for saying things as simple as stating men are not women and women are not men thus equality can't exist. But well, I have never bought into the "French culture" which has somehow always seemed to me as fake. As my profile shows, I'm very much a germanophile, have always "felt more German". From discipline to paradoxically less strict rules (in Germany you can drive at 300 kmph on some highways and it is okay to be naked in saunas and stuff which are both things that are unimaginable in France) to the language and history, I just find Germany more friendlier and closer to my ideals. I'm not the nazi kind of guy, my main interest is Germany in terms of the birth place of romanticism in the XIXth century and the Prussian state.

Anyway after this digression (I can't avoid always going out of the way to expand on other points), it happens that I recently went to Western Germany and a lot of big urban areas have been "infected" by the exact same thing I see here in France and want to escape from. Take a city like Köln (Cologne) for example. Feminism and multiculturalism are seen as the de facto norm you have to obey. Consumerism, gay culture, drunk parties yet few real connections bewteen people are also the norm there. Universities have become progressive indoctrination camps that tell you about all the "evils of the White male" (so namely the evil I am automatically associated with), be it oppression of women, colonisation and the list goes on. People also are forced to eat vegan meals in some universities.

All this applies to France. I attended an "ecology" class in my university and the teacher told us (these are really her words translated into english) that "a green dictature would maybe be the only solution". All around me I see miserable people. In France we have the highest antidepressants market of all European countries. I think that I am an honest, good guy ready to work hard to attain my goals yet I have only had disappointment with girls. What is supposed to be a "man thing" has become the norm amongst French women : they fear intimacy so much that all you get with them is one-night-stands, and yet even to get to that point (which happened to me once) you have to put a lot of hard work into looks, social skills etc, just to end up with a drunken girl who drops you for the next dick the day after.

All in all, I state all this because when I found this site today, I went on to see the "checklist" for whether this website was for me or not. And litterally in every single sentence I could have replaced "America" by "France or Western Germany". So if there are people here who have been in those countries, what do you think? Has the "americanisation" of Europe transformed once good countries into toxic shitholes?
I see that most of our problems here come from feminism, globalism, and racial divide and conquer policies which basically all seem to be rooted in the US.

As a side note, I'm currently learning hungarian to eventually try to leave the country. When I told that to my family they laughed as if I had said the dumbest thing ever. I don't worry about their opinion anymore, but it shows to me that here is an other common point bewteen France and America : people living there (most of them), despite being miserable and frustrated in every single aspect of their lives, still think that France is the Paradise on Earth and that Eastern European countries are Third World dictatures noone should even consider visiting, that it is dangerous there and blablabla.

So in my opinion, to those thinking about France as a good overseas place to go to, forget it, it's just the USA with like 5 or 10 years late on the "social justice" program.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Are France and Germany the new USA?

Post by Neo »

If you like Hungary, perhaps you can search on an old member's posts on this site. Just go to the search figure and search for his name "Jackal". He's an American who went to teach English in Hungary. That might help with some information.

As for people who are users, they are everywhere throughout the world, and you'll have to become wise to spot them.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are France and Germany really this bad? I thought they were intellectual, cultured, inclusive and mature and old souled?

Is it true that Paris is overrated and overhyped and that people often get disappointed when they come and see that its nothing special like they imagined?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Das verlorene Reich wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 4:58 am
Has the "americanisation" of Europe transformed once good countries into toxic shitholes?
The rest of the world is still not as bad as the USA but it's getting there. In France you have more history, better quality food, better public transportation and better access to free healthcare so if other factors were equal France would still be preferable. I have read that European universities have become Americanized since about 2010 or even earlier because of American governmental and private organizations. They even adopted left-wing vocabulary like "White privilege" which was unheard of before and which makes even less sense in a European context than it does in the USA. The same thing is happening in the conservative regions of America, gay and lesbian school principals and professors are being flown in from liberal coastal states like California to teach the students in the Midwest "the error of their ways".

@eurobrat said that Europe had lost it's culture since Winston was there about 15 years ago but when I asked him for some clear examples he didn't provide any. It seems like certain areas of Europe like Sweden and the UK have become a colony of America which is lamentable because there is nothing in today's America especially in the mainstream entertainment media that is attractive or worth copying. They are repeating the mistakes of their parents, Western Europe has been in love with America ever since the end of WW2. And I think even before WW1 America was blamed for having a negative influence on Europe and the rest of the world. Read Montherlant's two quotes about America: https://quotestherapy.com/henry-de-montherlant/ Western Europe became anti-American after Bush's Iraq War but I think that petered out. Maybe you can tell us where that went. Americans were mad at the French in 2003 and renamed French fries to Freedom Fries but after a while everyone just forgot about it.
Das verlorene Reich
Freshman Poster

@Neo Thank you, I will look for that guy's posts! I must say that I started being interested in Hungary when I read about their history. Basically they were one of the two ruling nationalities in the Austro-hungarian Empire, had centuries old traditions including a rural nobility, churches, the imperial system since 1867 and in 1918 though they were (like Germany) never actually invaded they lost 2/3 of their territory, then had to deal with a soviet uprising in 1919 and a war with Romania which meant nearly 2 million hungarians were split in foreign countries. So that they don't have a very good opinion of the USA (see Wilson's 14 points bullshit) nor of the EU. They banned gender studies and migration quotas also. So I hope it hasn't been made into a leftist wasteland yet.

@Winston First of all thanks for your forum and website, definitely an eye opening and fell on it at the perfect time on my journey towards "knowing how it all works" regarding the toxic leftist Western culture.

To answer your first question, I'd say yes and no at the same time. France and Germany have a lot of history and culture, and there are plenty of monuments and museums and ruins etc that you can visit, books you can borrow etc. But there is a big but (no butt jokes there lol) : Germans and French people don't know about them anymore, they don't care about it anymore nor can they appreciate it since they are told since childhood how bad they are (colonisation, nazism in Germany but in France we get attacked for the Vichy Regime) and so what I noticed is a lot of people here are ashamed of their culture. Some have even come to the point they think only Africans and Asians have a culture and that French culture doesn't exist (these last words have been said by the Macron, our neo-liberal president, you can find it on Youtube I'm sure). I have seen Germans who can't even give the dates of WW1 or French people who think WW1 was fought against the nazis... So there is an old culture and old soul, even that inclusivity you talk about, but only among a few remaining persons (I know some). Most French people and Germans don't feel proud of their culture, they are so ashamed they don't even dare having their own flag at home because outside of sports events this somehow makes of you a fascist. Not to mention there are big muslim and jewish lobbies out there which means Islam is de facto the dominant religion here. I have heard that this is different in Eastern Germany though (Berlin apart), since they had the communist regime and are more poor than the Western part still today. Plus Germany has a federal system which means you have, like in the US, more "conservative states" while in France it's all the same everywhere (politically speaking).

About Paris, this is truly a beautiful city in the center part. Monuments are really impressive (though now we lost Notre-Dame and I fear what crap modern architects will make of it), there are nice cafés etc but even among the "leftist" people I know all agree to say that Paris is a horrible place to live in. I even went out with a girl who repeatedly told me she had fled Paris for the North because it had become unlivable. First, Paris is a leftie paradise. There are even things like feminist posters in the streets to prevent "street harassment of women" (which means white men trying to seduce women). Then you have traffic jam which is perpetual in every part of the capital. When you want to drive to Southern France from the North, you'd better circle Paris rather than pass through it. In some areas (was limited to the suburbs but now even in the center) there are litterally no whites. Last time I was in Paris, in August 2019, there were almost exclusively black people where I passed, I really felt like I was in a foreign land. There are even places in Paris where muslims block streets to pray on the road (not kidding), with the complicity of the Police who monitors that no "racist" is complaining about it. So sorry to bring bad news, there are still truly awesome things in France, like the landscapes, the language, the fine wines, the gastronomy (which is really excellent, I really miss it when I go to Germany)... But French people have become americanised. Lots of third world migrants. Lots of arrogant unapproachable women. Broken laws everywhere (like soon if the Greens are allowed to pass their bills, I could be forbidden to drive because my car is "too old"). France and Germany are sinking boats.
Last edited by Das verlorene Reich on May 30th, 2020, 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Das verlorene Reich
Freshman Poster

@HappyGuy Yeah indeed it can't be "as bad" as the States from what I see too, I'm subscribed to some US channels and what they show is beyond what I could have imagined. Like San Francisco seems to be a nightmare. So I get what effect it can have to bring the nihilist destroyers from there to the Midwest. Our universities have indeed been americanised since the 2010s, but until recently you had still "old school" uni teachers. For example, I study history and our department was partly autonomous until last year. Until last year, you could have the false impression that the University wasn't that much corrupted. But last year, they replaced the guy who ruled our department by a "more progressive" one, close to the ruling party (no kidding there), and said department was absorbed into the bigger "humanities" department. Which is basically sociology, and given what you write I suppose you are well aware of what kind of fake science this has become. So we have had our first - optional fortunately - "gender studies" classes in history. I know a guy who told me they were doing presentations about the "history of masturbation" (not kidding there either) or other madness. Terms like "the Patriarchy" and "White Privilege" have become mainstream too in France only since last year. Don't know what happened but it seems there is something big going on to destroy our young generations. To add to that I'd say that even if it can't be worse than the USA, believe me this is not a place you want to live in. Also we have some cool things happening like "young people" (when they say "des jeunes" in french in the media it means "males from the black and maghreb minorities") burning cars, attacking with knifes, raping women etc but noone is allowed to talk about it. I know a guy who fell into coma (he is fine now) because he was attacked by a gang of "young people" who wanted his jacket and since he refused they decided to beat him to death.

So yeah to me it seems we are a US colony. Things like the UN, NATO and the WHO have a deep influence here and are worshipped by people as some kind of human rights gatekeepers while all they do is trying to destroy our culture. I don't know for Sweden but from what I heard about it it's even worse there. The UK is like France and Germany, when I was in London I could barely see the "English people" but more a mix between Pakistan and South Africa. Well I obviously exagerate here but you get the point. In Scotland (been there 3 times) people are still quite culturally homogenous though. And there is definitely a weird fascination for the States going on here in France. Pretty sure this comes from Hollywood. I knew quite a number of people whose biggest dream was to travel to New York. They think the US is bad only because of Trump. Well that is for the dumb whites. I've talked to some Iraqis and Algerians (since we have a lot here) and even if we are very different we at least agreed on how evil American foreign policy has been for decades. About Iraq people in France are proud to say that Chirac prevented us from entering this totally unjust war driven by fallacious lies about the "mass destruction weapons", but yet you see no big protests about France bombing Assad's Syria without warning and killing civilians, and then suffering terror attacks at home. Out there people are so incredibly naive and are persuaded that the Gov and the UN are there for us to protect us while every evidence shows the contrary. Well if you have any further questions about France feel free to ask ;)
About the bad influence of America I think indeed that some guys have complained about it for like 2 centuries but well, France is founded on falsehood, our motto is "liberty" (which can never be full) "equality" (which doesn't exist nor should it) "fraternity" (when you see how people are arrogant and individualistic you wonder what this word means today).
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

You should see what Culture Whiz has to say about France and Germany:
https://culturewhiz.org/trip-reports/ :lol:

:idea: Culture Whiz is run by PAG the resident scammer and troll, he plagiarizes trip reports from HA for his websites: viewtopic.php?p=339495#p339495

Then he uses the money he's made to buy gaudy French designer clothes to show off to his haters. Last month he uploaded his Gucci shopping spree. He included receipts in the photos so we'd know how much money he spent. Idiots like him travel to Paris because they think it makes their life glamorous and others will get jealous when you tell them you're living in Paris. But your arrival made him nervous because you'd be able to rip his silly stories apart so he deleted his posts and photos today. viewtopic.php?p=335946#p335946
Das verlorene Reich
Freshman Poster

@HappyGuy Hahah on the website there isn't any article about France or Germany...

Well if that guy's stories and his ego are so fragile that he needs to delete them because I posted my uncensored view of Paris then he has some self-esteem issues xD

Even on Youtube (is there any more politically correct platform than that?) you can find videos of Paris migrant camps, traffic jam, not even counting the various terror attacks. This city isn't worth what people think it is. And even before all those problems began, Parisians have always had the reputation of being prententious, speedy, unfriendly and to consider everything outside as "the Province".
Last edited by Das verlorene Reich on May 31st, 2020, 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.