I am LOVING This!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4461
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: I am LOVING This!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 6:37 pm
Do I have to be an expert on "US ghetto culture" to understand that said "ghetto culture" affects both males and females in equal measure.
Wrong again! It is incontrovertible that "ghetto culture" affects boys far worse than girls. People of simple-minded reason like to declare things "equal" because they don't have an understanding of it. But the sociological data makes you look foolish when the rates of criminality, violence, and underachievement are far worse in boys than in girls raised in such environments. There is a reason you did not graduate from university and have to work in a kitchen.
hypermak wrote: And yes, it's 100% the woman's responsibility to have an abortion and it's 100% the man's responsibility to have safe sex and, if pregnancy happens, man up and take responsibility for his actions.
Hey genius, when the men don't even know that they are fathers it's kind of difficut to cape-up and save the day right? And what about when the women LIE about who the father is? I'm sure these common confounding factors never entered your little kitchen hand mind. Better just stick to scrubbing pots if you think you know more than you actually do about complex matters.
hypermak wrote: You really make me proud of coming from a relatively healthy, family-oriented culture that is Italy.
Don't be too proud of that. My family was extremely conservative because we were upper middle class and my parents were from the South. Ghetto culture was eschewed in my upbringing which is likely the reason I am able to consistently make you look like the blithering idiot you are, and why I likely earn 3 to 5 times you earn by just doing everything I enjoy in life.

Also, enterprising Italians complain all the time that family pressure IMPEDES their global business aspirations. You might be an exception because your family obviously didn't mind that you left Italy, but then again, you're not a business man as a mere kitchen worker.
hypermak wrote: Your "data driven analysis" and "sociological studies" is stuff you collect from the "alt-right" and "neo-masculinity" scene. As "research" and "science", it's controversial and highly debatable. But again, that doesn't matter so long it fits your worldview like a glove.
Of course. To someone who did not attend university, I would expect actual data to be a hodge podge of gobbledygook with no objective value. But that's precisely why you do what you do for a living, and I do what I do. Things tend to work themselves out well with idiots staying in idiotic professions.


Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
HappyGuy
Junior Poster
Posts: 938
Joined: August 5th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: I am LOVING This!

Post by HappyGuy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 8:57 pm
This tweet is unavailable.
It was featured on Tucker Carlson Jun 29
"Happier abroad"? Only true men find happiness
Image
User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 726
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: I am LOVING This!

Post by Neo »

hypermak wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 6:12 pm
Neo wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 11:12 am
I think maybe you should do a search and read up on the Garbage Generation by Daniel Amneus. It is free online. A man may need to be conservative minded to understand this, however.

The Garbage Generation
Chapter I

https://www.fisheaters.com/gb1.html
I am not saying "families" with only a woman at the helm cannot be dysfunctional and produce problematic offspring. I am saying parenting is something that needs a father figure and a mother figure. As an Italian I would swear it will take an entire extended family, as it's almost a "community effort". But OK, extended families and positive communities are probably something quickly disappearing.

Absence of a father figure alone is trouble. An uneducated single mother who has been living around drug dealers, prostitutes and "welfare queens" all her life won't know any better and won't teach their kids any better.

The same ghetto culture that makes single mother shi**y mothers is the same culture that makes young men absentee or shi**y fathers. How can a culture be totally poisonous for one gender and discount the other?

Compared to Italy, Germany and France have a far higher percentage of single moms or young female divorcees who raise their kids alone. This is partly cultural, partly because of their relatively good welfare net. And I personally know bucketloads of young men and women, many in my profession, who are not balanced human being. The girls unconsciously emulate their mothers and get pregnant at early age by a man who won't commit to them and the cycle repeats.

I personally don't need elaborate papers to grasp this. It's common sense, pure and simple.
Welfare is about an attempt to destroy the family, not to uplift it. It's one of the offshoots of communism. I am not against helping poor people at all though. What I am saying is, its intent was to destroy the family by using the woman to do it. Give the woman the control over the money and then she can then discard the man and usurp his role and authority, at least in her mind.

Also, (and this is the key) the welfare programs themselves insist that there be no father present in the children's lives. The way that welfare is implemented is a recipe for disaster.

After this "adjustment" has ruined one generation of children, then both genders of the successive generations will suffer from bad examples, but welfare itself targets women.

In fact, in most places in the US a single man without children cannot get welfare or medicaid. But since women get custody most of the time, even when the man is interested unless the mother has a serious proven bad track record, women are the ones to receive both welfare payments and medicaid. A man who is poor cannot receive such benefits in the states for the most part as far as I know. In fact, that man may wind up in prison if he can't pay his child support payments to the mother of his children.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.
User avatar
HappyGuy
Junior Poster
Posts: 938
Joined: August 5th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: I am LOVING This!

Post by HappyGuy »

Found it



"Happier abroad"? Only true men find happiness
Image
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4461
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: I am LOVING This!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 7:35 pm
Welfare is about an attempt to destroy the family, not to uplift it. It's one of the offshoots of communism. I am not against helping poor people at all though. What I am saying is, its intent was to destroy the family by using the woman to do it. Give the woman the control over the money and then she can then discard the man and usurp his role and authority, at least in her mind.
Absolutely correct. The American welfare system was designed to create gynocentric and matriarchal families in poor communities and it worked like a charm.

The ignoramus @Hypermak is so arrogant that he can't even see the forest for the trees on this issue. The Dunning Kruger effect is so strong in him and that is why he cooks food for a living, a fate befitting such a fool.
User avatar
HappyGuy
Junior Poster
Posts: 938
Joined: August 5th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: I am LOVING This!

Post by HappyGuy »

"Happier abroad"? Only true men find happiness
Image
User avatar
hypermak
Freshman Poster
Posts: 445
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: I am LOVING This!

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 7:19 pm
hypermak wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 6:37 pm
Do I have to be an expert on "US ghetto culture" to understand that said "ghetto culture" affects both males and females in equal measure.
Wrong again! It is incontrovertible that "ghetto culture" affects boys far worse than girls. People of simple-minded reason like to declare things "equal" because they don't have an understanding of it. But the sociological data makes you look foolish when the rates of criminality, violence, and underachievement are far worse in boys than in girls raised in such environments. There is a reason you did not graduate from university and have to work in a kitchen.
That's not what I said, but you're too busy with your own mental movie to even bother reading. I said bad parenting choices are equally to blame on boys and girl. Since you said "ghetto culture" affects boys far worse than girls, wanna make it 60/40? 70/30? It doesn't change the end result, which is irresponsible young men getting irresponsible young women pregnant.

And still with this kitchen work thing, as if it changed anything in my opinions, or yours. Gosh...I graduated from Italy's best culinary academy, which is equivalent to a 3-year degree. Judging from the way you regurgitate crap found online without any critical thinking of your own, I have to believe your affirmative action community college degree didn't help you much, either.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 7:19 pm
hypermak wrote: And yes, it's 100% the woman's responsibility to have an abortion and it's 100% the man's responsibility to have safe sex and, if pregnancy happens, man up and take responsibility for his actions.
Hey genius, when the men don't even know that they are fathers it's kind of difficut to cape-up and save the day right? And what about when the women LIE about who the father is? I'm sure these common confounding factors never entered your little kitchen hand mind. Better just stick to scrubbing pots if you think you know more than you actually do about complex matters.
What has women lying about who the father is got to do with that? Are we still talking about young people in ghetto culture, or certain poisonous behaviour in all women? White middle and upper class women lie about that all the time, or not?

These matters are only complex to you and your small mind. Again, I suggest you drop the blogs and start doing some thinking of your own. Scrubbing pots is an excellent way to get your mind thinking of something else while your hands do the work. Too bad you never did it.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 7:19 pm
hypermak wrote: You really make me proud of coming from a relatively healthy, family-oriented culture that is Italy.
Don't be too proud of that. My family was extremely conservative because we were upper middle class and my parents were from the South. Ghetto culture was eschewed in my upbringing which is likely the reason I am able to consistently make you look like the blithering idiot you are, and why I likely earn 3 to 5 times you earn by just doing everything I enjoy in life.
Well, newsflash: the way you sound (and probably behave) wouldn't make your parents exactly proud. You have no class and deranged ideas. And about earning, the very fact you always bring it up like the fake you are, speaks volumes. Impossible to challenge your worldview without being mocked and insulted...exactly the way one of those ghetto blacks you so despise would do. :)

Well done you. Talk social mobility...
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 7:19 pm
Also, enterprising Italians complain all the time that family pressure IMPEDES their global business aspirations. You might be an exception because your family obviously didn't mind that you left Italy, but then again, you're not a business man as a mere kitchen worker.
Family is a blessing and a curse. Sometimes they do impede somebody's growth, sometimes they encourage. My parents were initially not so happy at the idea that, at least for a few years, I wouldn't be able to attend the family business. My brother and his wife picked up the management wondefully, plus I am doing quite well so nobody has had anything to worry about, for years.

Then you need to explain me how a public paper pusher who probably didn't put a single day of hard work in his life is suddenly a "business man". My little nephew who wakes up at 6:30 on a Sunday to learn baking and confectioning, exactly like I did at his age, has more direct business experience than you'll ever have. LOL :D Again, it's all in your mind but plain for all to see.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 7:19 pm
hypermak wrote: Your "data driven analysis" and "sociological studies" is stuff you collect from the "alt-right" and "neo-masculinity" scene. As "research" and "science", it's controversial and highly debatable. But again, that doesn't matter so long it fits your worldview like a glove.
Of course. To someone who did not attend university, I would expect actual data to be a hodge podge of gobbledygook with no objective value. But that's precisely why you do what you do for a living, and I do what I do. Things tend to work themselves out well with idiots staying in idiotic professions.
Once again, we all see what levels of critical thinking your university degree gave you.

As I have been saying all the time, saying that culinary arts are an idiotic profession means you have, literally, never dined beyond fast food and cheap sexpat destination restaurant food.

I personally find paper pushing in a government office and being a legend in your own mind a lot more idiotic. Opinions...
Last edited by hypermak on June 29th, 2020, 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
hypermak
Freshman Poster
Posts: 445
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: I am LOVING This!

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 8:53 pm
Absolutely correct. The American welfare system was designed to create gynocentric and matriarchal families in poor communities and it worked like a charm.
This I actually agree on, but where in the world do you find that men are blameless and faultless in a dysfunctional single-mother family?
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 8:53 pm
The ignoramus @Hypermak is so arrogant that he can't even see the forest for the trees on this issue. The Dunning Kruger effect is so strong in him and that is why he cooks food for a living, a fate befitting such a fool.
For as much as I am tempted to pity you as the senile, frustrated little man who's too old even for the "fake till you make it" recipe, you really know how to piss people off and throw away any compassion they might have.
User avatar
hypermak
Freshman Poster
Posts: 445
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: I am LOVING This!

Post by hypermak »

Neo wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 7:35 pm
Welfare is about an attempt to destroy the family, not to uplift it. It's one of the offshoots of communism. I am not against helping poor people at all though. What I am saying is, its intent was to destroy the family by using the woman to do it. Give the woman the control over the money and then she can then discard the man and usurp his role and authority, at least in her mind.

Also, (and this is the key) the welfare programs themselves insist that there be no father present in the children's lives. The way that welfare is implemented is a recipe for disaster.

After this "adjustment" has ruined one generation of children, then both genders of the successive generations will suffer from bad examples, but welfare itself targets women.

In fact, in most places in the US a single man without children cannot get welfare or medicaid. But since women get custody most of the time, even when the man is interested unless the mother has a serious proven bad track record, women are the ones to receive both welfare payments and medicaid. A man who is poor cannot receive such benefits in the states for the most part as far as I know. In fact, that man may wind up in prison if he can't pay his child support payments to the mother of his children.
The way I see it, historically, welfare wasn't intended to steal the responsibility of fatherhood from decent men and put it into government's hands. Even before the Communism even existed as an ideology, there were excellent examples of welfare systems, both private (funded by rich philanthropists) and public. It was simply about providing free food, free accommodation, free education. Of course families without a father providing basic support would benefit the most.

I think many ideologies found welfare a good excuse to take the young minds away from the family nest and provide indoctrination via the public school system and government job system.

It's also true that women have consistently abused the welfare system and turned it into a gravy train that could support a lifestyle of unemployment, drinking and casual sex (with the occasional child popping). Britain is still packed with 16-18 years old girls who get one or two kids precisely because they know the government will support them and their children. In fact having one or two children is a prerequisite to get a place to live in one of the country's many council estates (public housing).

All this is despicable and surely doesn't ring nice to people who had to work hard to earn what they earned. But objectively, it looks like the welfare system is just a tool and it's the single mother (or father) to blame for how they have (ab)used it.

So yes, I agree with you, the way welfare is implemented in many countries spells disaster.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4461
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: I am LOVING This!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 9:16 pm
This I actually agree on, but where in the world do you find that men are blameless and faultless in a dysfunctional single-mother family?
I understand that you are not university educated, but I addressed this ridiculous point you are trying to make earlier. The very question shows that you have no understanding of the dynamics. You are from Italy so I should not expect that from you, but trying to come off as somehow knowledgeable about the intricacies of American poverty makes you mighty stupid.
User avatar
hypermak
Freshman Poster
Posts: 445
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: I am LOVING This!

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 9:53 pm
hypermak wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 9:16 pm
This I actually agree on, but where in the world do you find that men are blameless and faultless in a dysfunctional single-mother family?
I understand that you are not university educated, but I addressed this ridiculous point you are trying to make earlier. The very question shows that you have no understanding of the dynamics. You are from Italy so I should not expect that from you, but trying to come off as somehow knowledgeable about the intricacies of American poverty makes you mighty stupid.
OK, so your superior knowledge about the "intricacies of American poverty" leads to you to conclude that yes, no matter how bad a ghetto boy is, it's always 100% the woman's fault.

I mean, do you Americans really think you're a special country? You think it's that different from what happens in Britain's council estates, or in some of the suburban ghettos of Naples or Palermo?

Pregnancies in families that have a culture of neglect, abuse, desperation, and poverty nearly guarantee that those kids will be likely to turn into petty criminals (easy recruits for one of our many mafias, in Italy), irresponsible citizens and mothers or fathers.

There is nothing new or complex in this. Even a child could understand it.

The "twist" that I don't understand is the blame placed exclusively on women, as you hinted at on your earlier posts. Degeneration of the lower strata of society, perhaps due to an agenda, perhaps due to the incompetence of our political class, is an umbrella problem. It affects everything and everyone, but perhaps the very top class.

Of course any civilised discussion between us will be poisoned by personal insults, so any possible points of convergence and debate will be lost in the noise. I am not saying it's not worth discussing with you, like it is with any other HA member. But you need to toss aside the idea that whoever doesn't show perfect agreement is automatically a whining feminist or an idiot.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4461
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: I am LOVING This!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 10:06 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 9:53 pm
hypermak wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 9:16 pm
This I actually agree on, but where in the world do you find that men are blameless and faultless in a dysfunctional single-mother family?
I understand that you are not university educated, but I addressed this ridiculous point you are trying to make earlier. The very question shows that you have no understanding of the dynamics. You are from Italy so I should not expect that from you, but trying to come off as somehow knowledgeable about the intricacies of American poverty makes you mighty stupid.
OK, so your superior knowledge about the "intricacies of American poverty" leads to you to conclude that yes, no matter how bad a ghetto boy is, it's always 100% the woman's fault.

I mean, do you Americans really think you're a special country? You think it's that different from what happens in Britain's council estates, or in some of the suburban ghettos of Naples or Palermo?

Pregnancies in families that have a culture of neglect, abuse, desperation, and poverty nearly guarantee that those kids will be likely to turn into petty criminals (easy recruits for one of our many mafias, in Italy), irresponsible citizens and mothers or fathers.

There is nothing new or complex in this. Even a child could understand it.

The "twist" that I don't understand is the blame placed exclusively on women, as you hinted at on your earlier posts. Degeneration of the lower strata of society, perhaps due to an agenda, perhaps due to the incompetence of our political class, is an umbrella problem. It affects everything and everyone, but perhaps the very top class.

Of course any civilised discussion between us will be poisoned by personal insults, so any possible points of convergence and debate will be lost in the noise. I am not saying it's not worth discussing with you, like it is with any other HA member. But you need to toss aside the idea that whoever doesn't show perfect agreement is automatically a whining feminist or an idiot.
Spoken like a true, unhinged psychopath, and an uneducated one to boot.

Do us all a favor and get some interventional counseling already!
User avatar
hypermak
Freshman Poster
Posts: 445
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: I am LOVING This!

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 10:41 pm
Spoken like a true, unhinged psychopath, and an uneducated one to boot.

Do us all a favor and get some interventional counseling already!
I have a million times more common sense and balance than you. I have to hope you could keep some sanity while warming your corner seat in your public office. Surely, as it stands now, you have lost it completely.

If you have some cash left rom your Eastern European shenanigans, perhaps you should be looking into psychotherapy or similar.

This is my opinion, I'll state it again so this stupid thread will regain some appearance of a discussion.

Pregnancies in families that have a culture of neglect, abuse, desperation, and poverty nearly guarantee that those kids will be likely to turn into petty criminals (easy recruits for one of our many mafias, in Italy), irresponsible citizens and mothers or fathers.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5396
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am

Re: I am LOVING This!

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 6:59 pm
hypermak wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 6:12 pm
The same ghetto culture that makes single mother shi**y mothers is the same culture that makes young men absentee or shi**y fathers. How can a culture be totally poisonous for one gender and discount the other?
As usual, you missed the core of the point likely to try to shift the discussion.

70% of black American children are raised by single mothers BY CHOICE! It has been this way for about 30 years now so this should be obvious.

Focus on the BY CHOICE the next time you feel the urge to cape up on behalf of single mothers like Captain Save-A-Hoe and ask what about the absent fathers like a screeching feminist. BY CHOICE means these ghetto women do not want husbands nor do they want fathers for their children at all. Some might want child support payments if the fathers are employed, but most see themselves as mother and father and they do a horrible job parenting.

So again, the next time you see a wayward, angry, violent, black American thug, ask yourself WHO RAISED THAT PERSON WITH PHYSICAL ABUSE, NEGLECT, AND UTTER DEPRAVITY? The mindless, bloodthirsty thug is what you get out of that upbringing. Young black females turn into that too now, but they are even more damaging because they perpetuate the generational cycle of single motherhood with 4 plus kids all from different fathers.

Crappy women with an abusive motherhood culture determine the future of the entire group. Virtuous women with healthy motherhood culture can fix a wayward people in a single generation. The latter will be family oriented, nurturing, and gentle with their offspring in keeping with a k reproductive strategy. The former will employ an R reproductive strategy and this will reverberate throughout successive generations.

And no, it is NOT common sense because most people, yourself included, would not be getting it so wrong for so long. The media paints a narrative that outsiders believe while ignoring the true cause of the problem, SINGLE MOTHER CULTURE.

Image
Corny just made a post about Stefens UTUBE channel being taken down and it is from videos such as this one, have you ever considered how they funded the women to be single so they could build their army from with'in to take America down using fatherless black children ?

Winston also posted a video with G Edward Griffin where he explains how they were going to use blacks for their communist takeover of America. It all makes sense now.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5396
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am

Re: I am LOVING This!

Post by Moretorque »

hypermak wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 3:38 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 10:41 pm
Spoken like a true, unhinged psychopath, and an uneducated one to boot.

Do us all a favor and get some interventional counseling already!
I have a million times more common sense and balance than you. I have to hope you could keep some sanity while warming your corner seat in your public office. Surely, as it stands now, you have lost it completely.

If you have some cash left rom your Eastern European shenanigans, perhaps you should be looking into psychotherapy or similar.

This is my opinion, I'll state it again so this stupid thread will regain some appearance of a discussion.

Pregnancies in families that have a culture of neglect, abuse, desperation, and poverty nearly guarantee that those kids will be likely to turn into petty criminals (easy recruits for one of our many mafias, in Italy), irresponsible citizens and mothers or fathers.
If you two start swing'in I know who I'm putt'in my money on, that Pillsbury Dough boy is a bad mother fuc-ker.
Time to Hide!
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”