I am LOVING This!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

I am LOVING This!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The armed couple had horrible muzzle discipline though. You can tell they are untrained novices, but I respect them for defending their home.

It is only a matter of time before we see shots being fired at these agitated Neo-Bolsheviks. Police are hamstrung and overstretched to prevent any of it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I am LOVING This!

Post by Cornfed »

Hopefully this riot situation has at least put the gun control agenda back a few years.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 9:07 pm
Hopefully this riot situation has at least put the gun control agenda back a few years.
There is already gun control in America. REMOVING gun ownership is their true goal, but It will never pass without a full-on civil war. That is the line in the sand that the right will never concede without a fight to the death.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 11:38 pm
Cornfed wrote:
There is already gun control in America. REMOVING gun ownership is their true goal, but It will never pass without a full-on civil war. That is the line in the sand that the right will never concede without a fight to the death.
I've followed the gun control situation in America since I was in my early teens, because I knew it would be a pivotal thing in the history of the world. I hope you are right.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 1:22 am
June 28th, 2020, 11:38 pm
Cornfed wrote:
I've followed the gun control situation in America since I was in my early teens, because I knew it would be a pivotal thing in the history of the world. I hope you are right.
I have a small arsenal and if anyone wants to take it, they will have to pry them from my cold, dead fingers. It's one of the best things about being back in the States.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Cornfed wrote:
a pivotal thing in the history of the world
:lol:

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

HappyGuy wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 3:11 am
Cornfed wrote:
a pivotal thing in the history of the world
:lol:

These Hollywood depictions are pretty accurate portrayals of the offspring of poor, psychopathic, single mothers. The emotionalism of low-IQ females coupled with high testosterone is a very dangerous combination. Out of control young ones like these are the frequent results.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 29th, 2020, 4:24 am
These Hollywood depictions are pretty accurate portrayals of the offspring of poor, psychopathic, single mothers. The emotionalism of low-IQ females coupled with high testosterone is a very dangerous combination. Out of control young ones like these are the frequent results.
How about their poor, psycopathic, absentee fathers? It's always the women's fault...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 5:25 am
How about their poor, psycopathic, absentee fathers? It's always the women's fault...
Typical response from a brain-dead millennial intent on parroting feminist talking points to posture with fake virtuousness.

I didn’t know you were such an expert on the subtitles American ghetto culture.

Yes, it is ALWAYS the women’s fault in these cases, ALWAYS.

Why? First, women are the gatekeepers of their wombs. Good women don’t permit themselves to become pregnant outside of wedlock. Even in the case of rape, it is 100% the woman’s responsibility to have medical intervention to prevent pregnancy or to make a decision to abort or plan to deliver the child to a household in which the child can be properly reared.

Women of ghetto culture, CHOOSE to have babies with horrible men who have no interest in anything but sexual activity. But even those men who would want to be in their children’s lives are repelled by the single mothers out of fear of imperiling government welfare payments and fear of losing feminist leadership of her horrible household.

Better women don’t become mothers as a consequence of recreational sex with random men. The smartest ones ensure they become pregnant in the context of an intact nuclear family.

Finally, black, female, single, mothers, have the most brutal and abusive parenting styles on the planet. Most of them had no father figures in their childhoods, and the stresses of raising often multiple children from multiple fathers leads to physical and mental abuse of the children as a convenient means to “control” and establish order in their otherwise orderless households.

Angry, aimless, and violent offspring who grow up terrorizing society is the result of this cesspool of violence.

The research is clear. The number one predictor of future criminality is a single mother upbringing in the United States, regardless of race or class.

But I’m sure data driven analysis and sociological studies mean very little to someone who makes his living in a kitchen while struggling with undiagnosed narcissistic personality disorder so I would fully expect you to disagree.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

hypermak wrote:
I think maybe you should do a search and read up on the Garbage Generation by Daniel Amneus. It is free online. A man may need to be conservative minded to understand this, however.

The Garbage Generation
Chapter I

https://www.fisheaters.com/gb1.html
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

June 29th, 2020, 10:50 am
hypermak wrote:
Typical response from a brain-dead millennial intent on parroting feminist talking points to posture with fake virtuousness.

Why? First, women are the gatekeepers of their wombs. Good women don’t permit themselves to become pregnant outside of wedlock. Even in the case of rape, it is 100% the woman’s responsibility to have medical intervention to prevent pregnancy or to make a decision to abort or plan to deliver the child to a household in which the child can be properly reared.

Women of ghetto culture, CHOOSE to have babies with horrible men who have no interest in anything but sexual activity. But even those men who would want to be in their children’s lives are repelled by the single mothers out of fear of imperiling government welfare payments and fear of losing feminist leadership of her horrible household.

Better women don’t become mothers as a consequence of recreational sex with random men. The smartest ones ensure they become pregnant in the context of an intact nuclear family.

Finally, black, female, single, mothers, have the most brutal and abusive parenting styles on the planet. Most of them had no father figures in their childhoods, and the stresses of raising often multiple children from multiple fathers leads to physical and mental abuse of the children as a convenient means to “control” and establish order in their otherwise orderless households.

Angry, aimless, and violent offspring who grow up terrorizing society is the result of this cesspool of violence.

The research is clear. The number one predictor of future criminality is a single mother upbringing in the United States, regardless of race or class.

But I’m sure data driven analysis and sociological studies mean very little to someone who makes his living in a kitchen while struggling with undiagnosed narcissistic personality disorder so I would fully expect you to disagree.
This is gold. I believe black ghetto females are the main reason why garbage ghetto culture is able to reproduce itself and pull down all black people that have to live and coexist with these cesspool animals. Back in 1960's before welfare state black families were actually a thing. Child support only encourages trashy behavior and popping offspring that gets raised by state, streets and TV.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

have2fly wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 12:06 pm
hypermak wrote:

This is gold. I believe black ghetto females are the main reason why garbage ghetto culture is able to reproduce itself and pull down all black people that have to live and coexist with these cesspool animals. Back in 1960's before welfare state black families were actually a thing. Child support only encourages trashy behavior and popping offspring that gets raised by state, streets and TV.
Exactly. The problem is that Western societies have become feminist and gynocentric to the point where any criticism of the female role is taboo.

The key is whenever you see a psychopathically violent street criminal victimizing others, ask yourself who RAISED that person. The research is clear that it was a single mother who raised that social menace, especially, but not exclusively, among blacks.

Only male gynocentric idiots and feminists refuse to acknowledge that.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Neo wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 11:12 am
I think maybe you should do a search and read up on the Garbage Generation by Daniel Amneus. It is free online. A man may need to be conservative minded to understand this, however.

The Garbage Generation
Chapter I

https://www.fisheaters.com/gb1.html
I am not saying "families" with only a woman at the helm cannot be dysfunctional and produce problematic offspring. I am saying parenting is something that needs a father figure and a mother figure. As an Italian I would swear it will take an entire extended family, as it's almost a "community effort". But OK, extended families and positive communities are probably something quickly disappearing.

Absence of a father figure alone is trouble. An uneducated single mother who has been living around drug dealers, prostitutes and "welfare queens" all her life won't know any better and won't teach their kids any better.

The same ghetto culture that makes single mother shi**y mothers is the same culture that makes young men absentee or shi**y fathers. How can a culture be totally poisonous for one gender and discount the other?

Compared to Italy, Germany and France have a far higher percentage of single moms or young female divorcees who raise their kids alone. This is partly cultural, partly because of their relatively good welfare net. And I personally know bucketloads of young men and women, many in my profession, who are not balanced human being. The girls unconsciously emulate their mothers and get pregnant at early age by a man who won't commit to them and the cycle repeats.

I personally don't need elaborate papers to grasp this. It's common sense, pure and simple.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Typical response from a self-assured a$$hole who spent his life feeding on fringe pseudoscience on blogs and YouTube. A big consolation to know the likes of you only live in anonymous, unmoderated forums like these, and are absolute rarity in the real world.
Do I have to be an expert on "US ghetto culture" to understand that said "ghetto culture" affects both males and females in equal measure. The thing I dislike about people like you is that you will always prefer the most obscure and fringe theory you can find online, so long can fit and support your worldview. You are not used to challenging your ideas, debate...and it shows on every single post of yours.

Of course "women are gatekeepers of their womb", and men are "gatekeepers of their penises". If "ghetto culture" is to blame for lack of sex education and lack of responsibility on both sides, isn't is obvious that an unwanted pregnancy is equally caused by woman not being careful as well man not being careful, e.g. not wearing a condom or not thinking about whether they are ready to be fathers or not?

And yes, it's 100% the woman's responsibility to have an abortion and it's 100% the man's responsibility to have safe sex and, if pregnancy happens, man up and take responsibility for his actions.

You really make me proud of coming from a relatively healthy, family-oriented culture that is Italy. You have to look for the most bogus theories on the Internet and gobble them up to feed your hate towards women. I will stick to my "conservative" common sense and keep wearing a condom, thanks very much.

I am not debating the fact that ghetto women choose to have babies with "horrible" men. I am debating the entire culture, or lack of culture, that affects entire communities and creates endless quantities of horrible women and men. Men are 50% of the equation. Why is it so difficult to see?

On another thread, didn't you post a few videos from movies depicting the typical (black) ghetto culture, where boys gun down people for petty reasons? Do you think those men, if allowed, would make great fathers? Do you think their female counterparts, stuck in that culture and that mentality, would know any better than hooking up with those men?

More to the point, do you think decent men of that background, say, a black man who grew up in poverty and managed to raise to become a successful lawyer, will ever choose one of those ghetto women?
Your "data driven analysis" and "sociological studies" is stuff you collect from the "alt-right" and "neo-masculinity" scene. As "research" and "science", it's controversial and highly debatable. But again, that doesn't matter so long it fits your worldview like a glove.

At least I make a living in a kitchen. You don't seem to have a life beyond your fringe Internet sites. At every post of your I get more and more convinced that you are little more than a troll who spends his entire days feeding his "hate puppy" and parading it on forums like this. Not my definition of a man and a man's life.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 6:12 pm
The same ghetto culture that makes single mother shi**y mothers is the same culture that makes young men absentee or shi**y fathers. How can a culture be totally poisonous for one gender and discount the other?
As usual, you missed the core of the point likely to try to shift the discussion.

70% of black American children are raised by single mothers BY CHOICE! It has been this way for about 30 years now so this should be obvious.

Focus on the BY CHOICE the next time you feel the urge to cape up on behalf of single mothers like Captain Save-A-Hoe and ask what about the absent fathers like a screeching feminist. BY CHOICE means these ghetto women do not want husbands nor do they want fathers for their children at all. Some might want child support payments if the fathers are employed, but most see themselves as mother and father and they do a horrible job parenting.

So again, the next time you see a wayward, angry, violent, black American thug, ask yourself WHO RAISED THAT PERSON WITH PHYSICAL ABUSE, NEGLECT, AND UTTER DEPRAVITY? The mindless, bloodthirsty thug is what you get out of that upbringing. Young black females turn into that too now, but they are even more damaging because they perpetuate the generational cycle of single motherhood with 4 plus kids all from different fathers.

Crappy women with an abusive motherhood culture determine the future of the entire group. Virtuous women with healthy motherhood culture can fix a wayward people in a single generation. The latter will be family oriented, nurturing, and gentle with their offspring in keeping with a k reproductive strategy. The former will employ an R reproductive strategy and this will reverberate throughout successive generations.

And no, it is NOT common sense because most people, yourself included, would not be getting it so wrong for so long. The media paints a narrative that outsiders believe while ignoring the true cause of the problem, SINGLE MOTHER CULTURE.