Whoa... very nasty!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1350
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Whoa... very nasty!

Post by yick »

Though I agree that a lot of men are mediocre and have 'stopped trying' so have a lot of women but I doubt the author of this piece (Amanda Chatel...) would see herself as part of the problem... she most certainly is.

https://www.bolde.com/not-hard-find-boy ... ing-title/
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3658
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Whoa... very nasty!

Post by Yohan »

This text is worth to be saved in this forum...

Well, this woman does not understand that SHE is the problem - looking out for the wrong boys...
It's not the man choosing the women in general (except if you are very rich and an 'idol' a la Justin Bieber)
and this is exactly the typ of boyfriend she is looking for. This woman is overrating herself, just demanding and offering nothing in return.

It's the ordinary man often lonely and looking out for women and he usually is facing a lot of competition and the girl often has already multiple boyfriends.

Yes, it is not hard to find a 'boyfriend' just write a letter to any jail etc..., but it is hard for any honest man to find a nice girl next door.
It’s not hard to find a boyfriend if that’s what you really want, but it is hard to find a guy you seriously want to be with and are willing to bestow such a title on because the good ones are few and far between. Why are there so few good ones? Let’s run down the list of what guys today are like and why very few of them are worth it.

1. MANY OF THEM ARE VERY INSECURE.
As women become stronger and more powerful, surpassing guys in pretty much every way and proving guys to be somewhat unnecessary, guys have become more insecure. Deep down, guys know they can’t hold a candle to the type of guy most women deserve and that, yes, their purpose is dwindling.

2. EVEN MORE OF THEM ARE ANGRY AF.
Even if you’re not a fan of Star Wars, you’ve probably come across the numerous articles about men complaining about—gasp!—the strong female characters in the movie. They’ve been complaining about it since The Force Awakens when Rey, a clearly badass character, happened to be a woman. Men are angry! Especially the mediocre white men in the United States who feel that women have zero right to be in positions of power, even in movies. That right there says A LOT about the caliber of guys from which to choose.

3. THE BEST DATING/RELATIONSHIPS ADVICE ON THE WEB - SPONSORED
If you're reading this, check out Relationship Hero, a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…

4. GUYS ARE LAZIER THAN THEY USED TO BE.
So lazy! They’re not just lazy in the way they approach life but in the way they approach relationships and love. In fact, most guys don’t even try anymore. They’re content with their mediocre jobs, their mediocre opinions, and their overall mediocrity, then they wonder why no woman wants to give them the “boyfriend” label.

5. TRYING TO FIND A GUY WHO RESPECTS HIMSELF, LET ALONE WOMEN, IS A FEAT.
Sadly, respect has really gone out the window for not just guys but our society as a whole. In the last few months, as sexual harassment and sexual assault claims have come to light, in addition to the constant rape culture we’re up against, we can definitely point out fingers at guys and say they don’t respect women and, considering their behavior, they don’t respect themselves either.

6. LOTS OF GUYS ARE MORE CONTENT TO SIT BACK AND COMPLAIN.
Ugh. Talk about a bunch of crybabies, sitting back and complaining about how awful it is to be a guy, how they don’t get any respect, and how the Obama administration screwed them over. Oh, cry me a river. Respect is something that’s earned. Guys don’t seem to understand that sitting around in their parents’ basement, reading Men’s Rights Activist websites, makes them not exactly a prize.

7. MANY GUYS FEEL ENTITLED TO WOMEN.
As much as it disgusts me to write them, there’s a decent percentage of guys out there who feel that they’re entitled to women. They firmly believe that women were put on this earth for them and should we not be interested in them, we’re bitches, whores, or some other completely unoriginal adjective. They really don’t get it at all, making them far from boyfriend material.

8. LOSERS AND F*CKBOYS ARE RUINING EVERYTHING.
What’s a f*ckboy? Well, if the word itself doesn’t give it away, it’s a guy who has zero interest in a relationship, preferring to casually date, string along and sleep with whatever he wants. Sure, a f*ckboy might be up to the challenge of being your boyfriend, but no woman in her right mind would settle for such a garbage fire.

9. A LOT OF GUYS HAVE YET TO GRASP THE WHOLE EQUALITY THING.
I’ve come to believe that there are no male feminists… except Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and French President Emmanuel Macron, and like 25 other men in the world. While there may be male feminist allies, most men who claim to be feminist are only feminist when it suits them. So, sure, any woman can go out tonight and get herself a guy, but who wants to be with someone who doesn’t understand that, in being part of the patriarchy, they’re part of the problem? You don’t want to give the title of “boyfriend” to someone who doesn’t understand they’re part of the problem.

10. FAR TOO MANY SUFFER FROM MEDIOCRE WHITE MAN SYNDROME.
Oh, the fragility of masculinity! In a world where there are so many strong, badass women who can take care of themselves, men are starting to feel inferior – although they’d never admit it, of course. No self-respecting woman would ever, in a million years, lower herself or put herself on mute to appease a guy who’s threatened by her success. So no self-respecting woman would date let alone be in a relationship with a guy who suffers from mediocre white man syndrome.

11. GUYS ARE NO LONGER A COMMODITY.
What value guys once had is gone. They’re a dime a dozen and the handful of guys who have risen out of the mediocre masses are, as I said above, few and far between. What this means is the prospect of finding a guy who deserves the title “boyfriend” is on par with finding a unicorn. But, I think most of us would rather hold out for a unicorn, than settle for the average angry Joe who resents his female partner for being better than him.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4458
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Whoa... very nasty!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Literally every criticism she lodges at men can be said of most Western women I encounter. This is female projecting at its finest.

I almost get the sense that this article was written just to evoke a negative backlash from men. Some men will capitulate and internalize its message, but others like me just chuckle with an eyeroll.
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1350
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Whoa... very nasty!

Post by yick »

https://hellogiggles.com/love-sex/blame ... ath-widow/

The prequel - it explains a lot! :lol:

Woman makes bad choices and goes on to blame men who she wouldn't look twice at when it goes wrong... how is she a prize from her pic, I have no idea but this is the state of delusion some women are living under.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4458
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Whoa... very nasty!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

yick wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 5:46 pm
https://hellogiggles.com/love-sex/blame ... ath-widow/

The prequel - it explains a lot! :lol:

Woman makes bad choices and goes on to blame men who she wouldn't look twice at when it goes wrong... how is she a prize from her pic, I have no idea but this is the state of delusion some women are living under.
She is more than delusional and fat. She is evil! That poor French man probably subjected to her toxic and her abusive treatment. Death was his only escape. She herself remarked that she rode him hard like a horse before his death.

But men have to be selective about women. This guy was not.
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1350
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Whoa... very nasty!

Post by yick »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 7:29 pm
yick wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 5:46 pm
https://hellogiggles.com/love-sex/blame ... ath-widow/

The prequel - it explains a lot! :lol:

Woman makes bad choices and goes on to blame men who she wouldn't look twice at when it goes wrong... how is she a prize from her pic, I have no idea but this is the state of delusion some women are living under.
She is more than delusional and fat. She is evil! That poor French man probably subjected to her toxic and her abusive treatment. Death was his only escape. She herself remarked that she rode him hard like a horse before his death.

But men have to be selective about women. This guy was not.
Can you imagine being publicly shamed about not being the 'breadwinner' and having this woman chide you over not working harder because she likes to work 12 hours a day and then putting it out there on the internet - and then he dumps her arse for a 21 year old! :lol: He didn't live long to enjoy it but yeah, you have to be selective with the women you date, never mind marry... the poor bastards face is all over the internet, I bet he regrets it every day he is rolling in his grave.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/my-husb ... 14448.html
User avatar
have2fly
Junior Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: July 21st, 2010, 6:42 am

Re: Whoa... very nasty!

Post by have2fly »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 12:29 pm
Literally every criticism she lodges at men can be said of most Western women I encounter. This is female projecting at its finest.

I almost get the sense that this article was written just to evoke a negative backlash from men. Some men will capitulate and internalize its message, but others like me just chuckle with an eyeroll.
The problem is information gets quoted, published, searched and many young stupid females will read her garbage. They will then blame men for every fault in their life and search for those "unique, special, interesting men" that are not losers and not f**kboys. Since women feel so special, they will be OK to dump, cheat, trick, play, tease, blame, use any man they meet. I've seen so much of this crap during my university years. I just don't understand WTF are young American females are up to? Constant drama just to have drama? Getting laid with the worst assholes possible? Binge drinking?
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4458
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Whoa... very nasty!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

have2fly wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 11:10 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 12:29 pm
Literally every criticism she lodges at men can be said of most Western women I encounter. This is female projecting at its finest.

I almost get the sense that this article was written just to evoke a negative backlash from men. Some men will capitulate and internalize its message, but others like me just chuckle with an eyeroll.
The problem is information gets quoted, published, searched and many young stupid females will read her garbage. They will then blame men for every fault in their life and search for those "unique, special, interesting men" that are not losers and not f**kboys. Since women feel so special, they will be OK to dump, cheat, trick, play, tease, blame, use any man they meet. I've seen so much of this crap during my university years. I just don't understand WTF are young American females are up to? Constant drama just to have drama? Getting laid with the worst assholes possible? Binge drinking?
I think I could write a book on Western female pathology and that still would not be enough to explain it.

What I can distill into brevity is that young females have been taught:

They are worth more than they actually are.

They are just as able as men to think, reason, and manage themselves without issue.

Their feelings are more valuable than their reasoned thoughts.

They are not at risk of any harm because it will all work out just as it does for the women in Star Wars, Lara Croft, and Kim Possible.

True story: The cute Asian girl I just met confessed to me that she has bad scarring on her ankle. I told her not to worry because scarring is something that active people and athletes get for being active. She corrected me and told me she had a self-cutting problem some time ago! You would think that her teal colored hair would have been a clue to me, but her attractiveness overrode that red flag. I think she'll be a short termer for sure after that revelation!
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2716
Joined: April 18th, 2013, 5:26 pm

Re: Whoa... very nasty!

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 11:26 pm
have2fly wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 11:10 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 12:29 pm
Literally every criticism she lodges at men can be said of most Western women I encounter. This is female projecting at its finest.

I almost get the sense that this article was written just to evoke a negative backlash from men. Some men will capitulate and internalize its message, but others like me just chuckle with an eyeroll.
The problem is information gets quoted, published, searched and many young stupid females will read her garbage. They will then blame men for every fault in their life and search for those "unique, special, interesting men" that are not losers and not f**kboys. Since women feel so special, they will be OK to dump, cheat, trick, play, tease, blame, use any man they meet. I've seen so much of this crap during my university years. I just don't understand WTF are young American females are up to? Constant drama just to have drama? Getting laid with the worst assholes possible? Binge drinking?
I think I could write a book on Western female pathology and that still would not be enough to explain it.

What I can distill into brevity is that young females have been taught:

They are worth more than they actually are.

They are just as able as men to think, reason, and manage themselves without issue.

Their feelings are more valuable than their reasoned thoughts.

They are not at risk of any harm because it will all work out just as it does for the women in Star Wars, Lara Croft, and Kim Possible.

True story: The cute Asian girl I just met confessed to me that she has bad scarring on her ankle. I told her not to worry because scarring is something that active people and athletes get for being active. She corrected me and told me she had a self-cutting problem some time ago! You would think that her teal colored hair would have been a clue to me, but her attractiveness overrode that red flag. I think she'll be a short termer for sure after that revelation!
You dodged a bullet and a boxcutter/razor blade!
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4458
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Whoa... very nasty!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 2:33 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 11:26 pm
have2fly wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 11:10 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 12:29 pm
Literally every criticism she lodges at men can be said of most Western women I encounter. This is female projecting at its finest.

I almost get the sense that this article was written just to evoke a negative backlash from men. Some men will capitulate and internalize its message, but others like me just chuckle with an eyeroll.
The problem is information gets quoted, published, searched and many young stupid females will read her garbage. They will then blame men for every fault in their life and search for those "unique, special, interesting men" that are not losers and not f**kboys. Since women feel so special, they will be OK to dump, cheat, trick, play, tease, blame, use any man they meet. I've seen so much of this crap during my university years. I just don't understand WTF are young American females are up to? Constant drama just to have drama? Getting laid with the worst assholes possible? Binge drinking?
I think I could write a book on Western female pathology and that still would not be enough to explain it.

What I can distill into brevity is that young females have been taught:

They are worth more than they actually are.

They are just as able as men to think, reason, and manage themselves without issue.

Their feelings are more valuable than their reasoned thoughts.

They are not at risk of any harm because it will all work out just as it does for the women in Star Wars, Lara Croft, and Kim Possible.

True story: The cute Asian girl I just met confessed to me that she has bad scarring on her ankle. I told her not to worry because scarring is something that active people and athletes get for being active. She corrected me and told me she had a self-cutting problem some time ago! You would think that her teal colored hair would have been a clue to me, but her attractiveness overrode that red flag. I think she'll be a short termer for sure after that revelation!
You dodged a bullet and a boxcutter/razor blade!
I’ll see her at least one more time later this week, but kid gloves is the rule with nutters of her type. Something like my cologne could trigger her into some crisis that places me at risk of untold something.
User avatar
hypermak
Freshman Poster
Posts: 445
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: Whoa... very nasty!

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 11:26 pm
True story: The cute Asian girl I just met confessed to me that she has bad scarring on her ankle. I told her not to worry because scarring is something that active people and athletes get for being active. She corrected me and told me she had a self-cutting problem some time ago! You would think that her teal colored hair would have been a clue to me, but her attractiveness overrode that red flag. I think she'll be a short termer for sure after that revelation!
Targeting girls with psychological problems is the only way you can get some young female attention. It might be surprising for you but rings very obvious to me and many others here.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1901
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 7:56 am

Re: Whoa... very nasty!

Post by chanta76 »

This is why the west will decline. Without basic family values that makes the bedrock of any society ..what do you have? Selfish entitled people..which is full in the west and slowly in the east.
User avatar
hypermak
Freshman Poster
Posts: 445
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: Whoa... very nasty!

Post by hypermak »

chanta76 wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 9:05 pm
This is why the west will decline. Without basic family values that makes the bedrock of any society ..what do you have? Selfish entitled people..which is full in the west and slowly in the east.
Very true...and something that affects both young men and women: different but equally damaging effects.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”