The goal of corporations is not to make money - Here's why.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

The goal of corporations is not to make money - Here's why.

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: The goal of corporations is not to make money - Here's why.

Post by Neo »

Good find. It may seem too conspiratorial for the taste of some.

Can someone help me out with this? What's the difference between "www.rooshv.com" and returnof the kings? Are they both started by the same man or just two men with similar names?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

So which old blogger, forum or Youtuber did Roosh copy the content for this 2019 article from? Was this "written" before or after he took money to pretend he is Christian?
On Jan 21, 2020 Roosh the pick-up artist announced he will "stop making income from sexual filth" after having been a "sex merchant" for 12 years starting in 2007 when his first book Game went on sale.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCNs1kyK68c
Shemp's thread about RooshV's earlier announcements
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... p?p=325411
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 7:47 am
Good find. It may seem too conspiratorial for the taste of some.

Can someone help me out with this? What's the difference between "www.rooshv.com" and returnof the kings? Are they both started by the same man or just two men with similar names?
Rooshv.com is his generate site that sells his books. Return of Kings is his blog which has multiple authors blogging about men's rights and PUA and MGTOW, etc. There's also Rooshvforum.com which is his forum.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 5:24 am
This roosh article makes sense.

https://www.rooshv.com/the-goal-of-corp ... make-money

Very interesting article and it's good to see that Roosh is still around.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."