The Adventures Of Hypermak Of The Kitchen!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: The Adventures Of Hypermak Of The Kitchen!

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 4:30 am
Prendila in culo da un ciuccio imbizzarrito. :mrgreen:
Masterclass! :D

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

When I skimmed the OP at first, I thought CE was calling Hypermax ConEx, like some kind of ex-con working in the kitchen. But I see that is Contrarian Expat.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 10:40 am
When I skimmed the OP at first, I thought CE was calling Hypermax ConEx, like some kind of ex-con working in the kitchen. But I see that is Contrarian Expat.
Sounds like you wanted jump right to the predictable reaction and the roasting!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is Hypermak Chef. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

I think if you don't get a handle of your anger issues, you run the risk of outright losing it. I can tell you are on the edge and quickly deteriorating in terms of mental health. The video below shows people who lost it at wit's end. You're very close to that @Hypermak. Granted, these are office workers who are more educated and intelligent that you are as a poorly paid, hotel cook, but the same principal applies to even lower class individuals like yourself.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 5th, 2020, 9:13 pm
I think if you don't get a handle of your anger issues, you run the risk of outright losing it. I can tell you are on the edge and quickly deteriorating in terms of mental health. The video below shows people who lost it at wit's end. You're very close to that @Hypermak. Granted, these are office workers who are more educated and intelligent that you are as a poorly paid, hotel cook, but the same principal applies to even lower class individuals like yourself.
My mental health is just fine. I am just a little bored, which is why I am giving a disproportionate amount of my time to exposing you and your little garden of delusions. You wouldn't be worth a 20th of my time, otherwise.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 9:31 pm
July 5th, 2020, 9:13 pm
My mental health is just fine. I am just a little bored, which is why I am giving a disproportionate amount of my time to exposing you and your little garden of delusions. You wouldn't be worth a 20th of my time, otherwise.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 6th, 2020, 3:00 am
Oh that must be Tatiana from Tokyo, the one you tried to pay $1,000 (a month worth of your pension) to sleep with you. Here's the moment she thinks about it and she starts vomiting :D
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 6th, 2020, 3:12 am
July 6th, 2020, 3:00 am
Oh that must be Tatiana from Tokyo, the one you tried to pay $1,000 (a month worth of your pension) to sleep with you. Here's the moment she thinks about it and she starts vomiting :D
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 6th, 2020, 3:35 am
Time for bed, nonno...