The Adventures Of Hypermak Of The Kitchen!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Adventures Of Hypermak Of The Kitchen!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The Adventures of HYPERMAK! Volume 1

Episode Name: Contrarian Expatriate Pays @Hypermak a visit!

@Hypermak Begins his daily rumination about all the wealth and girls ConEx is accumulating with so little effort.

@Hypermak's pathological envy gets the best of him and he becomes unglued when he thinks about how ConEx has life far too easy compared to him who has to slave away all day there in a kitchen.

@Hypermak When his colleagues, who are fed up with the daily rantings about some mysterious Contrarian Expatriate person, ask him to calm down because he does not even know ConEx, Hypermak goes ballistic on them and vows to confront ConEx about making him feel bad about being a kitchen slave if he were lucky enough to ever meet him. Hypermak then shouts that he would pummel ConEx and stomp him into the ground!

ConEx then walks surprisingly walks into to kitchen area of the Conrad Hotel in Pasay, introduces himself as The Contrarian Expatriate, then asks to speak to the cook who goes by @Hypermak.

@Hypermak very nervously claims no one who goes by Hypermak works there. ConEx, realizing Hypermak's appearance matches his deranged online persona, knows he's actually Hypermak and walks up to him. Hypermak panics, runs toward the door, cries, and pleads with ConEx not to obliterate him.

ConEx asks him to calm himself down and tells him he would never attack such a diminutive chihuahua of a man who suffers from a Napoleonic complex online. ConEx, out of mercy and compassion, hands Hypermak him some money so he can get psychiatric treatment caused by all his envy and hatred for ConEx's success in life.

@Hypermak realizes ConEx is very kind to not crush him like a stale cracker and wipe the kitchen floor with him. So out of gratitude, he offers ConEx a drink of gratitude for sparing him considerable physical and emotional harm, especially in front of his Conrad Hotel colleagues. ConEx politely refuses the drink citing the poor overall quality of Italian wine, then walks toward the door to return to his fly to fly back to Japan.

@Hypermak's manager (in the background) tearfully thanks ConEx from sparing his life and not physically dismantling him for his foul attitude and off-putting mouth.

As soon as ConEx leaves the room, @Hypermak reverts back to his normal self and says, "ConEx is lucky I did not beat him into a bloody pulp for having such an unfair lesuirely life and for having his way with all those gorgeous, young Eastern European girls that I wish I could get. Next time I won't be so merciful to ConEx!"

ConEx overhears the comment, rolls his eyes, and decides to let counseling and psychiatric treatment to resolve Hypermak's deep seated issues. Besides, there are Ukrainian students Tatiana, Ludmilla, and Tanya to meet later in Tokyo for drinks and fun.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: The Adventures Of Hypermak Of The Kitchen!

Post by hypermak »

I thought you already "beat me to a pulp" and "mopped the floor with me" in an earlier post. Oh yes, right, you forgot it. Early Alzheimer fuelled by cheap testosterone replacement and total loneliness do that to a man. :D

Lately it's all about "black lives matter". Why don't you make your life matter a bit more by turning the PC off, getting out of that basement and walking out in the fresh air. There is a real life to be lived, beyond your delusions of success, accumulated wealth and gorgeous Ukrainian chicks you are always one trip away from "dating"...but you never quite make it to.

If you did just that, you would realise that even a real life of mediocrity is preferable to a bogus online life as the King of the Hill.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 7:00 pm
I thought you already "beat me to a pulp" and "mopped the floor with me" in an earlier post. Oh yes, right, you forgot it. Early Alzheimer fuelled by cheap testosterone replacement and total loneliness do that to a man. :D

Lately it's all about "black lives matter". Why don't you make your life matter a bit more by turning the PC off, getting out of that basement and walking out in the fresh air. There is a real life to be lived, beyond your delusions of success, accumulated wealth and gorgeous Ukrainian chicks you are always one trip away from "dating"...but you never quite make it to.

If you did just that, you would realise that even a real life of mediocrity is preferable to a bogus online life as the King of the Hill.
Oops, look who's triggered :mrgreen:

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 7:29 pm
Of course I am "triggered", you senile idiot. You created an entire thread to mock "me" :D

Months and months of exchanges and all you can come up with is my chef profession. Don't you even get bored banging on the same old drum, day and night? Would you like me to disclose some more details about me, so you can find new inspiration?

The more you waste your time on this kind of crap, the more people realise how your life is completely dependent on other people accepting, validating and worshipping you for the bogus identity you created for yourself.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 7:44 pm
July 4th, 2020, 7:29 pm
Of course I am "triggered", you senile idiot. You created an entire thread about me :D

Months and months of exchanges and all you can come with is my chef profession. Don't you even get bored banging on the same old drum, day and night? Would you like me to disclose some more details about me, so you can find new inspiration?
Well, it's at the core of your insecurities and your unregulated dysfunction. You deeply resent people who dare to do better than you in higher status professions and you despise men who dare to not follow your traditionalist fairy tale of marriage and happily ever after.

The fact that I represent the exact opposite of what you stand for, yet have 3 times your income (and growing) seems to burn away at your soul. Deny it all you wish, but it's true.

There is a lot to unpack in your persona and none of it is positive. A healthy portion of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and a dollop of pathological envy combine to make you an overwhelmed malcontent who seethes at the knowledge that he is not doing so well after all.

The coping mechanism to fantasize that I'm lying about being wealthy, I'm making up stories about girls and sugar babies, I'm living in a basement and not upgraded hotel rooms seems to make you feel better about yourself. I understand why and I say continue fantasizing my successes away. Your pretending that they are all lies does not make me enjoy it all any less.

No need to change that when the truth hurts you so much.

So I will beat the drum. You're an underachieving malcontent who hates where he is in life. If you had a modicum of class or potential like some of the other members here, you would inquiring about how you could do the same instead of having forum tantrums while repeating, "He's lying, none of that is true, he really poor, he's lonely, he has never even been to Kiev!"

Your very mindset will serve as a barrier to ever reaching my levels of professional and financial success. Since it is implausible for me, it will forever remain implausible for you. The universe is BRUTAL with those consumed with negativity. So bringing out all of yours just ensures your perpetual disappointment. You make it quite easy for me actually :mrgreen:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 4th, 2020, 8:05 pm
Well, it's at the core of your insecurities and your unregulated dysfunction. You deeply resent people who dare to do better than you in higher status professions and you despise men who dare to not follow your traditionalist fairy tale of marriage and happily ever after.
At the end of the day everyone has their own insecurities. At my age, I could have been a multi-millionaire celebrity chef like Jamie Oliver, or maybe a hollywood actor like Leonardo Di Caprio, or a financial mathematician with a PhD from MIT who runs a hedge fund making tens of millions in profit every year.

Unfortunately I am just a sous chef who is co-managing a place in Manila. I am reasonably secure that I tried my best, I made choices that gave me not just professional growth but an international experience and quite a bit of fun. I am not 100% sure I'll be running my own restaurant chain in 5 or 10 years but I will give it my best shot. I am already well placed to achieve that.

I am not the richest CEO or celeb chef but I am real. This is the key difference between the likes of you and the likes of me.

I don't resent people who are better, or better off than me, because they often are my inspiration, they feed my ambitions and give me an ideal path to follow. How far on that path I will follow, it will be up to myself, my best effort and a moderate amount of luck.

What I can't suffer is people like you, who prefer hiding their own failures and insecurities behind an image of success, wealth, confidence. The problem about these people is that they get desentized to what's real, what's important, and feed themselves with more and more of these delusions.

And soon enough, feeding themselves isn't enough anymore: they have to spoon-feed everybody around them with their narrative, because the best way to convince themselves that they are indeed at the top of the world is to convince others. Of course whoever shows any reluctance to share their mind movie and applaud at every key scene is labelled as an idiot, a loser. They pretend to seek debate but bash whoever doesn't agree (that's what a debate is for, after all) with personal attacks and insult.

You could well be "high status" and "high worth", but it's all in your mind, my delusional little man. Even a real janitor trumps a tycoon in his own mind.

So long you can hide behind a PC screen, you can afford proclaiming that you "beat me to a pulp" and attach Ratatouille's Skinner pics to confirm it. Then at some point you will have to move your overweight limbs to pop out to buy grocery, or get some cash from the ATM. That's where the problems start: outside your mind movie you're not a star anymore, you're just you. And you hate it to the guts.

About my traditionalist fairy tale, you keep cracking your head on a very hard wall. I never said I am a traditionalist, I never said I am looking for the one love to get married to. Fact of the matter, I am having a lifestyle far better than yours in your rented basement, and I only said I would consider marrying the right woman if and when I find her and decide to start a family with her.
The fact that I represent the exact opposite of what you stand for, yet have 3 times your income (and growing) seems to burn away at your soul. Deny it all you wish, but it's true.
On this you're right, we sit at opposites because you like to project something that grandiose but not real, while I "slave away" in a job to make money and grow my professional status. I am happy with my real lifestyle and, unlike you, I don't seek validation on something that is just in your mind.
There is a lot to unpack in your persona and none of it is positive. A healthy portion of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and a dollop of pathological envy combine to make you an overwhelmed malcontent who seethes at the knowledge that he is not doing so well after all.
OK let's say I am unhappy. If you really are so happy and confident, unlike me, what need would you have, to go to a relatively obscure forum like HA and post an entire thread to mock another member just because he did what anyone could, at any time, do: call you on your BS and tell you to shut up, or at least tune the tall tales a couple notches down?

If you pretend you have done it all and know it all, at least be prepared to start a debate about it. Be prepared for some of us to disagree, some of us to expect evidence of your bombastic claims, some of us to dismiss them right away. If you can't accept any debate, that's your problem, not the world's.
The coping mechanism to fantasize that I'm lying about being wealthy, I'm making up stories about girls and sugar babies, I'm living in a basement and not upgraded hotel rooms seems to make you feel better about yourself. I understand why and I say continue fantasizing my successes away. Your pretending that they are all lies does not make me enjoy it all any less.

So I will beat the drum. You're an underachieving malcontent who hates where he is in life. If you had a modicum of class or potential like some of the other members here, you would inquiring about how you could do the same instead of having forum tantrums while repeating, "He's lying, none of that is true, he really poor, he's lonely, he has never even been to Kiev!"

Your very mindset will serve as a barrier to ever reaching my levels of professional and financial success. Since it is implausible for me, it will forever remain implausible for you. The universe is BRUTAL with those consumed with negativity. So bringing out all of yours just ensures your perpetual disappointment. You make it quite easy for me actually :mrgreen:
Funny that, last time I checked it looks like all these verbal fights we plunge each other into are your coping mechanism. You just have to show yourself to us as a wealthy, successful and confident man who can sugar daddy Ukrainian "9s and 10s". It makes you feel good, it's your daily shot of happiness and dignity. Like I said multiple times, I personally wouldn't mind the fake till you make show off attitude as I believe it's ingrained in the American DNA and it's cute so long it's harmless.

It's when you take the further step of labelling and insulting people because they don't fit in your movie, that I get a bit annoyed. You then deserve me mocking you, bickering and teasing you. Believe me, it's better than the pity many other HA members are affording you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 8:41 pm
At the end of the day everyone has their own insecurities. At my age, I could have been a multi-millionaire celebrity chef like Jamie Oliver, or maybe a hollywood actor like Leonardo Di Caprio, or a financial mathematician with a PhD from MIT who runs a hedge fund making tens of millions in profit every year.

Unfortunately I am just a sous chef who is co-managing a place in Manila. I am reasonably secure that I tried my best, I made choices that gave me not just professional growth but an international experience and quite a bit of fun. I am not 100% sure I'll be running my own restaurant chain in 5 or 10 years but I will give it my best shot. I am already well placed to achieve that.

I am not the richest CEO or celeb chef but I am real. This is the key difference between the likes of you and the likes of me.

I don't resent people who are better, or better off than me, because they often are my inspiration, they feed my ambitions and give me an ideal path to follow. How far on that path I will follow, it will be up to myself, my best effort and a moderate amount of luck.

What I can't suffer is people like you, who prefer hiding their own failures and insecurities behind an image of success, wealth, confidence. The problem about these people is that they get desentized to what's real, what's important, and feed themselves with more and more of these delusions.

And soon enough, feeding themselves isn't enough anymore: they have to spoon-feed everybody around them with their narrative, because the best way to convince themselves that they are indeed at the top of the world is to convince others. Of course whoever shows any reluctance to share their mind movie and applaud at every key scene is labelled as an idiot, a loser. They pretend to seek debate but bash whoever doesn't agree (that's what a debate is for, after all) with personal attacks and insult.

You could well be "high status" and "high worth", but it's all in your mind, my delusional little man. Even a real janitor trumps a tycoon in his own mind.

So long you can hide behind a PC screen, you can afford proclaiming that you "beat me to a pulp" and attach Ratatouille's Skinner pics to confirm it. Then at some point you will have to move your overweight limbs to pop out to buy grocery, or get some cash from the ATM. That's where the problems start: outside your mind movie you're not a star anymore, you're just you. And you hate it to the guts.

About my traditionalist fairy tale, you keep cracking your head on a very hard wall. I never said I am a traditionalist, I never said I am looking for the one love to get married to. Fact of the matter, I am having a lifestyle far better than yours in your rented basement, and I only said I would consider marrying the right woman if and when I find her and decide to start a family with her.
On this you're right, we sit at opposites because you like to project something that grandiose but not real, while I "slave away" in a job to make money and grow my professional status. I am happy with my real lifestyle and, unlike you, I don't seek validation on something that is just in your mind.
OK let's say I am unhappy. If you really are so happy and confident, unlike me, what need would you have, to go to a relatively obscure forum like HA and post an entire thread to mock another member just because he did what anyone could, at any time, do: call you on your BS and tell you to shut up, or at least tune the tall tales a couple notches down?

If you pretend you have done it all and know it all, at least be prepared to start a debate about it. Be prepared for some of us to disagree, some of us to expect evidence of your bombastic claims, some of us to dismiss them right away. If you can't accept any debate, that's your problem, not the world's.

Funny that, last time I checked it looks like all these verbal fights we plunge each other into are your coping mechanism. You just have to show yourself to us as a wealthy, successful and confident man who can sugar daddy Ukrainian "9s and 10s". It makes you feel good, it's your daily shot of happiness and dignity. Like I said multiple times, I personally wouldn't mind the fake till you make show off attitude as I believe it's ingrained in the American DNA and it's cute so long it's harmless.

It's when you take the further step of labelling and insulting people because they don't fit in your movie, that I get a bit annoyed. You then deserve me mocking you, bickering and teasing you. Believe me, it's better than the pity many other HA members are affording you.

Righteous indignation is really funny coming from a short little Italian "cheflet."

But on a serious note, I do hope whatever in your background that created such a toxic soul gets discovered and resolved soon. You're really not doing so well. But you know that already.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 4th, 2020, 9:56 pm
Righteous indignation is really funny coming from a short little Italian "cheflet."

But on a serious note, I do hope whatever in your background that created such a toxic soul gets discovered and resolved soon. You're really not doing so well. But you know that already.
You don't have to worry, the "cheflet" is doing just fine. It's the deluded underprivileged, overweight, lonely keyboard warrior on the other side that's a bit of a cause for concern :D But he surely will never admit it to himself, since he is so comfortable starring in his own mind movie!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

@Contrarian Expatriate, or ConEx ("conned excrement", sounds about right in terms of colour, consistency and utility).

This man should be able to help your dream come true. You just have to buy your next online course, power-walk to the next step of your "success" and then buy up that flight to Kiev!

By the way, thanks for helping the "cheflet" improve his written English. You are much more useful to the world than you want to believe!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 11:09 pm

@Contrarian Expatriate, or ConEx ("conned excrement", sounds about right in terms of colour, consistency and utility).

This man should be able to help your dream come true. You just have to buy your next online course, power-walk to the next step of your "success" and then buy up that flight to Kiev!

By the way, thanks for helping the "cheflet" improve his written English. You are much more useful to the world than you want to believe!
Wow, the issue of the Ukrainian girls really consumes your thoughts almost as much as the wealth disparity between us. Just to let you know, it is not only Ukrainian girls I do well with in Europe, they are just one among my favorites in terms of nationality.

I wonder what is at the core of your envy in that regard. Did you get rejected in the past by Ukrainian girls, or do you just know that you could never interest them as a lowly, Italian cook with nothing to offer them but low-self esteem and unresolved psychological issues?

It's really odd that this bothers you so much, but I find it amusing that it boils your blood. :lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 4th, 2020, 11:37 pm
Wow, the issue of the Ukrainian girls really consumes your thoughts almost as much as the wealth disparity between us. Just to let you know, it is not only Ukrainian girls I do well with in Europe, they are just one among my favorites in terms of nationality.
Oh, of course. I forgot to mention the French model paparazzis saw you with on the Riviera, sipping pink champagne on ice. :D

And still with this wealth disparity LOL It's all about money for you, the supreme telltale sign that you don't have enough of it or you're deeply unsatisfied with what you've got. I suggested to leave the bogus investment schemes and the "successful entrepreneur" courses and you start working hard, like the rest of us. You won't hear from that side of your head...
I wonder what is at the core of your envy in that regard. Did you get rejected in the past by Ukrainian girls, or do you just know that you could never interest them as a lowly, Italian cook with nothing to offer them but low-self esteem and unresolved psychological issues?

It's really odd that this bothers you so much, but I find it amusing that it boils your blood. :lol:
That's because, unlike you, I don't have to travel thousands of miles with a wallet full of pension dollar just so I can be noticed by some skank you met online. I meet and date girls in the place where I live and work.

Not needing (or wanting) to spent money on women doesn't mean I don't have money. This is what's hard to drive into your head.

You know all that, you've known for several months but you prefer to bang on the same drum with dedicated posts. No problem, a%%hole, I have got all the time and pleasure to be the villain in your mind movie, until it will eventually end and you'll have to return to the lonely, pathetic existence you have.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 11:48 pm
Oh, of course. I forgot to mention the French model paparazzis saw you with on the Riviera, sipping pink champagne on ice. :D

And still with this wealth disparity LOL It's all about money for you, the supreme telltale sign that you don't have enough of it or you're deeply unsatisfied with what you've got. I suggested to leave the bogus investment schemes and the "successful entrepreneur" courses and you start working hard, like the rest of us. You won't hear from that side of your head...

That's because, unlike you, I don't have to travel thousands of miles with a wallet full of pension dollar just so I can be noticed by some skank you met online. I meet and date girls in the place where I live and work.

Not needing (or wanting) to spent money on women doesn't mean I don't have money. This is what's hard to drive into your head.

You know all that, you've known for several months but you prefer to bang on the same drum with dedicated posts. No problem, a%%hole, I have got all the time and pleasure to be the villain in your mind movie, until it will eventually end and you'll have to return to the lonely, pathetic existence you have.
Says the expat who's proud of his Filipina beauty queens. I think I know why my exploits with Ukrainian girls hurts your ego so much when Western losers your age are resorting to romancing grandmas like the below.

I think I'd be angry about that too! :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

This is a spitting image of our resident Dito Nel Culo, Hypermak. There is no mystery why he is so angry and unhappy.

Short, fat, Italian losers don't do well anywhere. If you went to Ukraine, the girls would call you Hachik because the often confuse Italians with Arabs and Turks. Lost some weight, get some therapy, and you MIGHT have a tiny chance to break into big wealth and gorgeous young women. But I would not bet on it!

If you ever visit Ukraine and you hear Hachik, you know what it means now. :lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 4th, 2020, 11:57 pm
This is a spitting image of our resident Dito Nel Culo, Hypermak. There is no mystery why he is so angry and unhappy.

Short, fat, Italian losers don't do well anywhere. If you went to Ukraine, the girls would call you Hachik because the often confuse Italians with Arabs and Turks. Lost some weight, get some therapy, and you MIGHT have a tiny chance to break into big wealth and gorgeous young women. But I would not bet on it!

If you ever visit Ukraine and you hear Hachik, you know what it means now. :lol:
Never heard that word from my Belarusian date. I am not short, in shape, I have brown hair and gray/green eyes, so I look closer to them than you. It never obviously occurred to you that's one of the reasons why you would always have to pay to "access" those girls. They will never give you, a wardrobe of black lard with such a shitty attitude, the time of the day if you don't make it dollar worth.

By the way that guy is one of the contestants from Hell's Kitchen, and he's an American dude. Choose more carefully who you wanna hate.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 4th, 2020, 11:51 pm
Says the expat who's proud of his Filipina beauty queens. I think I know why my exploits with Ukrainian girls hurts your ego so much when Western losers your age are resorting to romancing grandmas like the below.

I think I'd be angry about that too! :lol:
Care to show us at least one of such "exploits"? At least PAG had the guts to show himself with his alleged dates.

Didn't you notice that man in the pic looks your age, not mine LOL. And if you ever managed to get a woman in Ukraine, she wouldn't look that different from that Filipino woman :D