What races are you most attracted to?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

What races are you most attracted to?

Post by statnerd »

I'm a White guy and I've always been attracted to Hispanic women the most, as long as they have a healthy weight. I prefer brown skin but not black. Asian women are attractive too, but I'm more into Hispanic women as they have a larger body build and more attractive facial features. Oddly, I'm not into White women that much. They just aren't that attractive to me. Many White women also don't age very well.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What races are you most attracted to?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Asian girls with large, pointed nipples, perky breasts but not overly large. Latin or half-black girls with plump, round asses and thick, firm thighs. On each girl, a flat tummy. Bit toned. Not too much fat. Wide hips are preferred. Almost always the girls I like are brown skinned, large-eyed, tall-nosed, round- or long-faced. Prefer them to be somewhat mixed, rarely a 'pure' member of whatever race she may belong to.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

statnerd wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 1:44 pm
I'm a White guy and I've always been attracted to Hispanic women the most, as long as they have a healthy weight. I prefer brown skin but not black. Asian women are attractive too, but I'm more into Hispanic women as they have a larger body build and more attractive facial features. Oddly, I'm not into White women that much. They just aren't that attractive to me. Many White women also don't age very well.
"Hispanic" is not a racial designation. It is a linguistic designation encompassing peoples of all races who speak Spanish as a first language.

I presume you mean Iberian of Spanish (or Portuguese) ancestry women or Mestizo women (of mixed Iberian and Native American ancestry). There is also a less numerous third admixure of Iberian, Native, and African which we see in Dominican, Puerto Rican, and some Cuban women.

But white American women of primarily British, Irish, Germanic, are nothing to me. I prefer Balkan, Caucasus, Baltic, Slavic women with Nordic women being not far behind. American white women along with Western Europeans (to include the British Isles) are trash compared to there more Eastern sisters.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Asian and white.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 5:57 pm
statnerd wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 1:44 pm
"Hispanic" is not a racial designation. It is a linguistic designation encompassing peoples of all races who speak Spanish as a first language.

I presume you mean Iberian of Spanish (or Portuguese) ancestry women or Mestizo women (of mixed Iberian and Native American ancestry). There is also a less numerous third admixure of Iberian, Native, and African which we see in Dominican, Puerto Rican, and some Cuban women.

But white American women of primarily British, Irish, Germanic, are nothing to me. I prefer Balkan, Caucasus, Baltic, Slavic women with Nordic women being not far behind. American white women along with Western Europeans (to include the British Isles) are trash compared to there more Eastern sisters.
Thanks. I meant Mestizo women. American White women are fat and bitchy, by and large. Most of them don't take care of themselves, are entitled, abhor femininity, and have bad attitudes. We can thank the women's lib movement for that. There are a few who are in shape and have decent personalities, but they aren't the norm and can be hard to find.

I worked on a project at university with a woman from Ukraine who was feminine, down to Earth, and highly intelligent. I didn't find her physically attractive, but she had a great personality.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I'm a born and bred colonist, so I am somewhat generous in the females I find attractive.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 7:08 pm
I'm a born and bred colonist, so I am somewhat generous in the females I find attractive.
New Zealand's early settlers were largely criminal convicts from Australia's penal colony. Given the fact that you are lazy, stupid, and overall worthless as a person, your ancestral origins are no mystery.

The bit of Maori in your background is the only redeeming aspect of your family history. From worthless seed springs worthless individuals. You are a case in point in that regard.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Asian women - some of them do have nice bodies with big boobs and nice asses (or they do in China...), if you are after comedy boobs and comedy asses then go to Colombia - that place has them (usually fake...) some of the girls here are really tall which you don't really get in the UK - I think they're the worst women in looks and personality - which usually veers on the slightly unpleasant - I like Irish women and now I am thinking about it, Welsh and Scottish women can be pretty nice!

I like German women! That's just me though! French, Spanish, Russian and Polish women for the win.

The various types of women of Latin America also. Some of them have personality problems but there you go, what can you do? They're women first!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

September 16th, 2020, 7:21 pm
Cornfed wrote:
New Zealand's early settlers were largely criminal convicts from Australia's penal colony.
As a historical fact, that simply isn't true.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 7:42 pm
Cornfed wrote:
New Zealand's early settlers were largely criminal convicts from Australia's penal colony.
You really are a special kind of dumb.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/78231574 ... n-convicts
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

September 16th, 2020, 8:06 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Not that it matters, but the convict population was a small minority and the article doesn't dispute that.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

The races of women I'm most attracted to are of the Iberian/Latina of Spanish/Portuguese ancestry or (of mixed Iberian, African and Native American ancestry). Examples of this would be seen in Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Puerto Rico, etc. Followed by Middle Eastern/Mediterranean (Moroccan, Turkish, Armenian, Israeli) because I love their exotic looks. Then finally the last group of women are White Eastern European (Ukrainian, Czech) and Nordic blondes (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish).
Last edited by IraqVet2003 on September 22nd, 2020, 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

In my case, it must be a straight woman, race does not mean anything to me. I don't care if white, black or yellow.

The most friendly women I met in my life towards me were clearly Asian women.

The most repulsive women were of white race, I feel uncomfortable among them. It's not because of their race, but about their behavior.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 11:51 pm
September 16th, 2020, 8:06 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Not that it matters, but the convict population was a small minority and the article doesn't dispute that.
You were wrong as usual. But of course in your world, the sky is purple and the grass is pink.
Ukrainianlover
Freshman Poster

Post by Ukrainianlover »

White girls that are Ukrainian or Russian. Those women are from another dimension. If you can tame and control these women. My god..there is nothing like them on planet earth. Western women get worse over time but I find the Slavic women get better and better as the years go on. The only way I would consider even dating a western woman is if it was for only one year. They give the best first year relationships because it’s all an illusion. Russian and Ukrainian women start off icy cold and reserved. But after you melt that icy exterior is the most incredible women. Sure there are a lot of scammers from those two countries but that is only because the men that part with their money aren’t worthy. They are probably too nice and yes men. No woman over there would be turned on by that. But yes..that is the only women I find attractive.