Why Freedom is about SOCIAL culture restrictions, NOT about government control!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Why Freedom is about SOCIAL culture restrictions, NOT about government control!

Post by Winston »

Rock told me that Africa is not as free as Taiwan. I told him i disagree and explained why. See below. What do u think?

[9/21, 3:18 PM] Rock Philippines: I'm not a hermit. But I don't like fake open societies where people act friendly but don't give a damn about you in reality. You need to differentiate between superficiality and genuine connection. It's hard to make real friends. It takes lots of time and testing

[9/21, 3:19 PM] Rock Philippines: Africa is not as free as Taiwan. You are more restricted here. Police often hassle you and so do people

[9/21, 3:19 PM] Rock Philippines: In Taiwan, people leave me alone 100%

[9/21, 3:20 PM] Rock Philippines: Yesterday, the Egyptian police went through my phone for 20 minutes and questioned me for half an hour. They are paranoid about terrorism and protests and anything you post online. If you dare take photos of women here, you can go to jail

[9/21, 3:21 PM] Rock Philippines: Fortunately, all my photos are of monuments and buildings

[9/21, 3:28 PM] Winston Wu: Why paranoid of photos?
[9/21, 3:28 PM] Winston Wu: Theres an old saying, better to be hated than ignored.
[9/21, 3:28 PM] Winston Wu: I dont like being a ghost.
[9/21, 3:29 PM] Winston Wu: A white guy doesnt fit the terrorist profile though.
[9/21, 3:29 PM] Winston Wu: Egypt has lots of tourists right?
[9/21, 3:29 PM] Winston Wu: Doesnt Cairo look like in raiders of the lost ark? Lol
[9/21, 3:30 PM] Winston Wu: With shieks and baskets? Lol
[9/21, 3:30 PM] Winston Wu: Rock should wear his indiana jones hat. lol

[9/21, 3:31 PM] Rock Philippines: The Arab Spring and very conservative about women.

[9/21, 3:32 PM] Rock Philippines: Fell a lot after Arab Spring and the shooting down of a Russian commercial airplane here in 2015

[9/21, 4:18 PM] Winston Wu: But then u cant deny u feel lonely sometimes in Taiwan right? Humans arent meant to have no social interaction. Its not natural.

[9/21, 4:21 PM] Winston Wu: If taiwan is free why do young people especially women act scared all the time? Free people arent super shy and avoid eye contact with strangers. Japan and Taiwan are not free cause of social culture is very rigid and restrictive. Not because of government laws. Remember? I explained this many times before. Freedom is determined by social culture. Not laws. I gave long lecture about this. Does japan feel free? No. Neither does taiwan. Cause social culture is super restrictive and rigid. No one can act wild or express themselves in such countries.

[9/21, 4:22 PM] Winston Wu: You cant even eat late lunch at 3pm in taiwan. Restaurants close in afternoon. Sucks. Unless u go McDonald's. Most countries arent that strict about little things like Taiwan is.

[9/21, 4:24 PM] Winston Wu: In China people may not criticize governments. but they can express themselves with emotions and feelings. U are not allowed to do that in taiwan. U cant express yourself like a human being. In china u can. Not talking about government. Just normal self expression. Look around u in taiwan. No one is free to express anything. Thats not freedom. Why u never take that into account rock?

[9/21, 4:27 PM] Winston Wu: True but u gotta start somewhere. At least with superficially friendly people it can lead to deeper friendships. but if everyone ignores u like on chiayi then theres no chance of even that. Simple logic.

Plus u cant expect deep friendships at first meeting. But if similar souls meet there is a feeling of genuine connection. Some are kindred spirits if they have same soul substance.

[9/21, 4:31 PM] Winston Wu: Freedom is not about the least government control. If that were so then japan would be the freest country.

Freedom is defined as "the freedom to be yourself and do what you want and love without obstacle or hindrance." Not by whether government or police harass u or bother you or how corrupt they are. Think about it. Thats the real meaning of freedom.

[9/21, 4:34 PM] Winston Wu: Your definition of freedom is the fake US media definition. Not the true definition. I made a long YouTube video about this before. Did u see it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne