21 Year Old Girl Makes Video Saying She Has No Friends & No Social Life In America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 21 Year Old Girl Makes Video Saying She Has No Friends & No Social Life In America

Post by jamesbond »

This girl is 27 and claims that she has no friends and no real social life. She does however have a boyfriend that she lives with.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 21 Year Old Girl Makes Video Saying She Has No Friends & No Social Life In America

Post by Yohan »

The usual crybaby - this time from Europe from one of the richest countries, Switzerland. Now living in Spain. Obviously a native French speaker. No German accent noticed.

Comments are interesting from stupid men who feel so much compassion for her and want even to meet her in person. LOL.

And she cannot find friends. LOL

Life is more difficult for men than for this girl - believe me. There are many men who have no friends either.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
September 24th, 2021, 11:52 am
The usual crybaby - this time from Europe from one of the richest countries, Switzerland. Now living in Spain. Obviously a native French speaker. No German accent noticed.

Comments are interesting from stupid men who feel so much compassion for her and want even to meet her in person. LOL.

Life is more difficult for men than for this girl - believe me. There are many men who have no friends either.
I would be happy to have IRL friends. I am honestly the only person in the world that never had friends IRL. Any female friend would be nice to have if she looked at least as nice as the girl in the video.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
September 24th, 2021, 12:35 pm
I would be happy to have IRL friends. I am honestly the only person in the world that never had friends IRL. Any female friend would be nice to have if she looked at least as nice as the girl in the video.
Better no girlfriend than a girlfriend who is a crybaby and her actions are unpredictable.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

WorldTraveler wrote:
October 22nd, 2020, 11:02 am
This girl is a Total Hypocrite. She has a has 87,000 followers on YouTube. 95% of all American men wish they had no friends and no life like this girl claims she has. As a pretty girl she knows nothing about having no friends. Men in America suffer true loneliness. This girl is nothing but an Attention Whore. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Should have been /thread right there.... I saw a video where a guy let a girl use HIS dating apps, social media,, photos, etc, and he wasnt even that bad looking, pretty average, for awhile.. The girl was so frustrated at the end of it role playing at what he does and was like "I just don't know how men do it!!!!" Women really have no idea how easy they really have it.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Such childish videos about 'I have no friends' made by stupid girls are now many on youtube, just a small selection of BS-talk see below...

This is now a kind of crybaby-style for some women who have nothing else to do in their life but to claim they have no friends - all liars of course...
I do not believe even one word what they say. They are all nothing else but ATTENTION SEEKERS.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

She back with a new video about making friends.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl is 25 and says she has never had a boyfriend.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl was 31 when she made this video, now she is 38 and still does not have a boyfriend. I am sure men have asked her out but she was probably too picky and won't settle for an average guy. She also probably is like most American women and has no clue how to flirt or show interest in men. Now she is almost 40 and has basically no chance of getting married or getting a boyfriend.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

THE TRUE TALK: I'VE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND

-----

20 and I've NEVER had a BOYFRIEND, why?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Never Had a Boyfriend at 24

What a collection of BS are these videos, these women are without boyfriend because of choice.

I have no friends at 24
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I found out why I had no friends.
Rhiane Hacker

I had no friends. Though my story isn't new nor the only one, there's something very lonely about feeling alone. I never had that 'best m8s 4 lyfe' and despite going to college and university, I never really had many friends. Of course, I have 'friends', but not the ones you have that deep connection with. It seemed like those people were only in my life for a little bit, and then they'd eventually disappear in this adult life. But actually. This wasn't the truth.

I actually had to admit that some of the reasons why I didn't have those friendships that I wanted, is because of me. My own behaviour. My expectations. My lack of understanding and reasoning. And I think sometimes we need to hold our hands up and admit our mistakes. It's not totally my fault, but part of it is, and I needed to take responsibility for that part.
LOL
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
September 24th, 2021, 12:35 pm
Yohan wrote:
September 24th, 2021, 11:52 am

One would think that, perhaps, things about their life should be changed if no one wants to be around them. Just a thought