21 Year Old Girl Makes Video Saying She Has No Friends & No Social Life In America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

21 Year Old Girl Makes Video Saying She Has No Friends & No Social Life In America

Post by jamesbond »

This girl actually made this video a year ago (which now has almost 4.5 million views already). She apparently has no friends and no social life living in America.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: 21 Year Old Girl Makes Video Saying She Has No Friends & No Social Life In America

Post by WorldTraveler »

This girl is a Total Hypocrite. She has a has 87,000 followers on YouTube. 95% of all American men wish they had no friends and no life like this girl claims she has. As a pretty girl she knows nothing about having no friends. Men in America suffer true loneliness. This girl is nothing but an Attention Whore. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Here she is complaining that an old man 61 is hitting on her. If she doesn't like it, she can easily excuse herself or tell her him she'd like to be alone. He isn't on social media and doesn't have 87,000 followers to give him attention like she does.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 21 Year Old Girl Makes Video Saying She Has No Friends & No Social Life In America

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This is a case of "damseling" or playing the victim in order to elicit attention and to make herself appear more desirable than she really is. I noticed that she kept referring to how "uncomfortable" she was being made to feel.

Overseas, I have had older people or even street people park themselves on a bench I was sitting at on occasion. It is indeed intrusive and awkward and I simply grabbed my bag and walked away to another bench.

What she did was engage him in conversation, then wonder why he became interested in her. Subconsciously, women like her (not very attractive) like the validation these interactions provide, but they like the sympathy and attention from playing the victim even more.

This is why I choose to spend my time in Eastern Europe. Women there would have been flattered and thought it was cute that even an older man found them attractive. In American and Canada, older men are expected to castrate themselves I guess.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

WorldTraveler wrote:
October 22nd, 2020, 11:02 am
This girl is a Total Hypocrite. She has a has 87,000 followers on YouTube. 95% of all American men wish they had no friends and no life like this girl claims she has. As a pretty girl she knows nothing about having no friends. Men in America suffer true loneliness. This girl is nothing but an Attention Whore. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Here she is complaining that an old man 61 is hitting on her. If she doesn't like it, she can easily excuse herself or tell her him she'd like to be alone. He isn't on social media and doesn't have 87,000 followers to give him attention like she does.

To hope to make a few hundred bucks a month on YT, your entire life story must be a product. Her product is the drama she creates around the idea that she doesn't have any friends. I guess there are plenty of men going to YT to share their experiences of lonely, isolated, misunderstood human beings.

For a girl to do that, at least for a girl like her who looks about decent, there's a lot less competition and the road to YT notoriety (and a few bucks a month) is less cluttered.

Agreed, she is a total hypocrite. But who isn't, nowadays, especially when wanting to monetise from their (alleged) problematic lives?
luanna8
Freshman Poster

Post by luanna8 »

Of course, having followers and having friends are two different things. BUT! That's why many people start working on their channels, instagram accounts, and become bloggers at all - they want to share their emotions, thoughts, and experience.
Although, pretty sure she's just trying to get more followers by making people take pity on her.. kinda pathetic
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

luanna8 wrote:
October 23rd, 2020, 3:21 am
Although, pretty sure she's just trying to get more followers by making people take pity on her.. kinda pathetic
That was my impression too. She has been getting roasted the comments section of that video and her response to that struck me as her trying hard to be controversial for more views.

This is the entertainment (and she is the new type of entertainer) of our times it seems.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Not clear to me if she talks about 'friends' in general or about 'boyfriends living with her'.

No Western straight woman - living in Northern America or Western Europe who is 21 year old - even if she is just showing up with very basic looks - can explain me in any creditable form that she is 'lonely'.

I never met a 'lonely' woman in or coming from that region in my life. EVERY woman without any exception I met had at least 3 or 8 boyfriends and was anything else but a virgin since her 13th birthday....one boy left her and the next one was showing up and it did not take a long time, a few days, or even only a few hours.

This woman is nothing but a liar or psycho, looking for attention on youtube. She is rejecting male friends.

This is another 'innocent lonely girl' who has 'no friends'...

Women have many options, however to look for a nice female friend is often a nightmare for many men, even if they have the best intention.
I know best, because I was one of them...

Seems to be now the way to complain about men ignoring lonely girls....
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WorldTraveler wrote:

I wonder how long it will take for feminists to label such conversations as 'conversation rape.'
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 9:32 am
I wonder how long it will take for feminists to label such conversations as 'conversation rape.'
In Western countries this could be considered as 'financial rape' as he did not give her any money.

However more realistic it could be considered as 'sexual harassment' 'unwanted attention' - it's up to her...and yes, she could have reported him, telling the cops any fantasy story and he would be arrested and find himself in big troubles.

As a man you never know how this woman will react. She could punch him in his face claiming self defense - or be a crybaby shouting 'stranger' and some idiot-white knights or her boyfriends will show up and rescue her and you find yourself a few days later after waking up in a hospital....

The only advice I can give is do not approach any unknown woman in Western countries, you might face unexpected consequences if you do it.

The question remains however where can you find women you can approach - in a polite way of course, but in safe way for you as a man - for a private conversation?

I can only tell you, I don't know....
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 10:23 am
The only advice I can give is do not approach any unknown woman in Western countries, you might face unexpected consequences if you do it.

The question remains however where can you find women you can approach - in a polite way of course, but in safe way for you as a man - for a private conversation?

I can only tell you, I don't know....

There really is no way to approach women in the United States, the only way to meet women in the USA is through your friends. Cold approaching women in America is not socially acceptable like it is in some other countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MrMan wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 9:32 am
WorldTraveler wrote:

They already have. On most campuses, I think is is called sexual harassment if a guy tries to initiate a conversation with a women that didn't start the conversation. At best, he'll be called "creepy!"
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Yohan wrote:
October 23rd, 2020, 11:35 pm
Not clear to me if she talks about 'friends' in general or about 'boyfriends living with her'.

No Western straight woman - living in Northern America or Western Europe who is 21 year old - even if she is just showing up with very basic looks - can explain me in any creditable form that she is 'lonely'.

I never met a 'lonely' woman in or coming from that region in my life. EVERY woman without any exception I met had at least 3 or 8 boyfriends and was anything else but a virgin since her 13th birthday....one boy left her and the next one was showing up and it did not take a long time, a few days, or even only a few hours.

This woman is nothing but a liar or psycho, looking for attention on youtube. She is rejecting male friends.

Women have many options, however to look for a nice female friend is often a nightmare for many men, even if they have the best intention.

I haven't heard any politician talk about the high growing suicide rate in middle aged men due to loneliness. No one cares!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

WorldTraveler wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 4:40 pm
Yohan wrote:
October 23rd, 2020, 11:35 pm

I haven't heard any politician talk about the high growing suicide rate in middle aged men due to loneliness. No one cares!
Western women are only getting a taste of what's to come when The Great Reset comes to fruition. They are already feeling the most pain from Covid-related layoffs and terminations, and if things go from bad to worse after the elections, things for them will be very, very bad.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In this video (which was made a year ago), she says she moved to Austin Texas for 4 days and decided she didn't like it and moved back home.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This is now obviously the new tearful way to be a 'successfu'l attention seeker....

Young women: I have no friends...

True or not does not matter...