PAG busted as a living fraud, once again!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: PAG busted as a living fraud, once again!

Post by Winston »

If PAG is 5ft4 then it explains his huge ego and self aggrandizing, to make up for his short man complex and overcompensate for it. Some shorter men act and talk big to compensate for their insecurity. I've seen it before.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 10:20 am
If PAG is 5ft4 then it explains his huge ego and self aggrandizing, to make up for his short man complex and overcompensate for it. Some shorter men act and talk big to compensate for their insecurity. I've seen it before.
It's fairly obvious from the picture. If the girl he slept with/paid for was truly 6'3" as he claims, then given the enormous height difference even 5'4" is generous. It's funny that this pudgy little fellow claims to be a 'former male model' and calls ME of all people fat, despite never having seen me. You remember my pictures before, Winston, do tell me, am I a fat obese Dutch man? :lol:

PAG seems to suffer from a major Napoleon complex:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_complex
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 10:13 am
As for CE, I have no opinion here. No beef with him. I'll tell you this... the only reason he seems to 'support' PAG is because he dislikes you so much. ;)
You probably know my opinion on CE, so no need to repeat it here. Maybe it's just me and the way I was raised. I can't stand people who are full of themselves and full of shit. Maybe the American culture has more tolerance for the "fake till you make it" mentality that these two individuals seem to champion. To me, it's just pathetic.

You might have wondered why CE seems to dislike me so much: because I have been the only one hitting the nail straight on his head, putting doubt and criticism across his many tales of wealth and success...from his 25-yo NFL player looks to his financial advice coming straight from YouTube University, to him juggling multiple "9s and 10s" barely of age girls in Kiev. I mean, how much BS do you want to feed me with before I punch your fat ass back? :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I remember u look muscular and masculine like a Tarzan man with curly hair Marcos. Lol. Thats all i remember. I cant find your pics anymore. They must have been expired from the album.

Btw also notice the bed in the pics. It doesnt look like an american bed. It looks like a bed in a cheap motel in a foreign country. American hotels also usually have carpet on the floor too, yet that floor looks hardwood. So this photo is likely not in america. Is PAG claiming he had an American chick in Ukraine? Lol. Anyone can say anything.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock claims that PAG is about 5ft10 and that the height difference is due to the camera angles from being pointed up from a lower angle. Is that true? What do u guys think?

[12/3, 3:55 AM] Rock Philippines: Winston, PAG is about 5'10". The reason he looks so short in the photo w the tall girl has to do with camera angles. I could take a photo like that of you and Dianne and she would appear a lot taller than you even though she's not. Maybe we can try sometime but with her being fully clothed. After that, you will see how distorting camera angles can be. If someone stands closer to the camera and the photographer shoots from a low angle, figures in the background will appear higher relative to the subject than they actually are.

[12/3, 3:55 AM] Rock Philippines: The girl may be 6 feet or even 6+.

[12/3, 3:57 AM] Rock Philippines: Notice her knees are at similar height to PAGs because that is the approximate level where the photographer (or cam on timer) was positioned. The distortions happen at levels much higher than the camera level.

[12/3, 4:06 AM] Winston Wu: I thought of that too. But camera angles cant make that much difference. Especially if they are standing next to each other right?

[12/3, 4:06 AM] Winston Wu: Can i post in the forum what u said about camera angles?

[12/3, 4:07 AM] Rock Philippines: They can. I will take photos of you and Dianne to prove it. I've seen other photos of PAG w various others and vids too. I've worked out that he's around 5'10" more or less. No way in a million years that he's as short as Marcos claims. He maybe as short as 5'9" at the worst but more likely 5'10" ish. Yes you can post what I wrote.

[12/3, 4:09 AM] Rock Philippines: There are all kinds of tricks you can use to make someone look taller or shorter than they actually are with photos. Angles are also used by women on Insta very frequently to distort body proportions to their favor.

[12/3, 4:18 AM] Winston Wu: But the thing is rock. Suppose you took a photo of two lamps or statues of equal height next to each other from that low angle, you would see the one closer to you at a slightly elevated height right? But not a big difference like that right?

Plus PAG did not deny being 5ft4. If it was untrue he would have denied it right?

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 12:13 pm
Plus PAG did not deny being 5ft4. If it was untrue he would have denied it right?
That's right, he didn't deny it. Instead he got really mad, called me fat and ugly (despite never having seen me and others confirming before this is untrue) and said he'd put me on his block list. :lol: Now the funny thing is, even assuming Rock is correct and PAG is 5'9" or 5'10" it would still cast serious doubt on his claim to be a former male model. Because a male model typically has to be six feet and above, also usually slender and lean in physique. PAG does not have the bone structure, height, physique or facial features for it. It's clear as day he is lying about his status as some super stud. He isn't one now, and never was one to begin with. This photo he uploaded truly exposed him. So he couldn't deny a thing... just explode in anger.

Maybe 5'4" was a bit extreme. He may be as tall as 5'7" or even 5'8" I'll grant him that. But he certainly was never at any point in his life a male model. And he never was the stud he claimed to be. Which is why erupted in anger when I pointed this out... it hits too close to home, it's too true, and he knows it. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just out of curiosity, do u guys think that PAGs bragging and posting pics of himself with girls, is the same as me posting pics of me and girls in angeles city in that big thread of angeles city girls i put up? Why or why not? You guys can see that i do that for entertainment and inspiration right? Not to brag or boast since I'm not even a bragging type.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 12:29 pm
Just out of curiosity, do u guys think that PAGs bragging and posting pics of himself with girls, is the same as me posting pics of me and girls in angeles city in that big thread of angeles city girls i put up? Why or why not? You guys can see that i do that for entertainment and inspiration right? Not to brag or boast since I'm not even a bragging type.
Usually when you do it, it's in the street, in a restaurant or some other public location. They're girls you actually met up with, vibes with, hung out with and connected with on some level, whether you slept with them or not. You're quite humble when it comes to your conquests and you have even confirmed a few months ago that most of the girls you had sex with, you paid for one way or another. PAG claims, almost compulsively, that he is some sort of super-stud who has super hot 9s and 10s fall on his dick wherever he goes as if by magic. Like he's some sort of dick wizard. :lol: And it's funny, because this fantasy means a LOT to him. It's all he has, basically.

Now most of his pictures do not show an attractive male specimen; he's bloated, has a rotund face with a ridiculous beard and his shape overall is stocky. Now it has also come to light that he is quite possibly a short man as well, on top of being facially hideous. These revelations poke major holes in the ego of PAG, as they expose a lot of how he portrays himself, to be fake.

He's not tall, macho, good-looking. His voice in the recordings with Erizarry he shared before sounds lispy, a big homosexual in tone. He's getting flabby, even though it is obvious he used to at some point work out or did some form of physical labor that gave him some degree of strength. Physically he is striking, but not in a good way... more like, in a black Quasimodo animated by Pixar sort of way. :oops:

So, yeah, PAG brags a lot. Because bragging is all he's got. You, on the other hand, Winston... you never called yourself handsome or an international playboy. The only thing you ever bragged about was being a great freethinker. It was your mind you bragged about. Never your looks or chicks or how much of a ladiesman you were. ;) And no seedy motel shots with hookers that I can recall so you score points there, too.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 12:29 pm
It is NOT the same. The difference might not be so much with those pictures, but with the attached story.
It's about reality and fantasy.

I do not remember that you ever surfed the web to download some random pictures of a woman, who is totally unknown to you and claim that she is worth millions of dollars, but you kicked her out after looking at her undies because their family is supportive to Trump and such brainsick nonsense.

To take some pictures in a gogo-bar together with a girl in lingerie against an extra tip into her bra is different matter.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 10:13 am
hypermak wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 12:36 am
PAG and @Contrarian Expatriate are the only two members in here who still love to pose as kings of the jungle, to please their humongous egos and narcissism. PAG takes this to a new level, by wanting to give "visual proof" whenever he feels like. CE has always avoided because he knows his BS can be demolished in minutes, just like what happened with PAG.
.....As for CE, I have no opinion here. No beef with him. I'll tell you this... the only reason he seems to 'support' PAG is because he dislikes you so much.
I share the same opinion with MarcosZeitola.

I do not really understand what is going on between Hypermak and Contrarian Expatriate.

I know Contrarian Expatriate long time from other forums/I read many comments he posted in the past.

I never had any dispute with him, but I never have any dispute with Hypermak either since he appeared on HA - and of course I also never had any dispute with MarcosZeitola...

-----

However about PAG and sockpuppets, I see nothing funny, a nasty troll - why is he still with this forum?
No objection if his profiles and comments are deleted - better sooner than later.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Who cares about PAG at this point? If everyone knows he's fake, ignore him and move on. Aren't you all overseas with your wives and such? Clearly there's more about you lot if you, as grown men, are making entire threads about other grown men and their successes (and failures) in life.

@Yohan: What other forums do you know him from?
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Man With a Plan wrote:
December 3rd, 2020, 11:23 am
Why do you ask me? About which person are you talking?

If you talk about PAG+sockpuppets, I do not know him, no idea who this person is.

If you talk about Contrarian Expatriate, please contact him directly if you want to know more about him.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Yohan wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 10:44 am
Man With a Plan wrote:

If you talk about PAG+sockpuppets, I do not know him, no idea who this person is.

If you talk about Contrarian Expatriate, please contact him directly if you want to know more about him.
So you're retarded. All right.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Man With a Plan wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 11:24 am
Yohan wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 10:44 am
Man With a Plan wrote:

So you're retarded. All right.
You have mental issues, not even fit to qualify as a troll.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rocks comments on PAGs success. lol

[12/5, 2:19 PM] Rock Philippines: Wow can you believe our PAG really slept w that tall American girl? No wonder he thinks we’re a buncha losers. Nobody else on the forum could pull that off. He definitely has his special charm magic w white girls Winston, you gotta admit that.

[12/5, 2:25 PM] Rock Philippines: I think being a cool 😎 looking black guy w some game gets you an automatic in with a decent percentage or Euro and even N American white girls. Some of the girls who ignore you or at best become your platonic friends are sexually attracted to PAG.

[12/5, 2:26 PM] Rock Philippines: Too bad he doesn’t have more respect to people on the forum. He kinda bullies those guys around.