Ignore Toxic People

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ignore Toxic People

Post by Tsar »

In life both in real life and online there will be toxic people. They should be ignored because they only want to bring people down.

The same goes for people who try to destroy your dreams so they do not become reality or even have the chance to become reality.

Toxic People are worse than a Troll. Trolls might be trolling for fun or attention. Toxic People seriously want to hold others back or destroy them.

I guess Anglo Societies have the most toxic people because Anglo Societies are toxic.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Ignore Toxic People

Post by Neo »

Tsar wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 2:12 pm
In life both in real life and online there will be toxic people. They should be ignored because they only want to bring people down.

The same goes for people who try to destroy your dreams so they do not become reality or even have the chance to become reality.

Toxic People are worse than a Troll. Trolls might be trolling for fun or attention. Toxic People seriously want to hold others back or destroy them.
It's best to just ignore toxic people. Usually I just refuse to respond.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

There don't seem to be any women or kids here so we don't have a toxic "people" problem. We get plenty of beta males who think like women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

HappyGuy wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 3:52 pm
We get plenty of beta males who think like women.
FINALLY you posted something with which I agree.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

You came to this forum and sent a few PMs, including to myself, looking for advice. You are now rejecting all the advice you were given and calling those people "toxic" because they are simply warning you about the dangers of chasing underage girl in a post-soviet country where you don't speak the language, have no connections and little spare money.

What can possibly go wrong?

The best advice will come from life, @Tsar. I was among the ones wishing you "good luck" but, if you intend to put what you posted into practice, you need a lot more good luck that anybody wished for :)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
December 5th, 2020, 12:06 am
You came to this forum and sent a few PMs, including to myself, looking for advice. You are now rejecting all the advice you were given and calling those people "toxic" because they are simply warning you about the dangers of chasing underage girl in a post-soviet country where you don't speak the language, have no connections and little spare money.

What can possibly go wrong?

The best advice will come from life, @Tsar. I was among the ones wishing you "good luck" but, if you intend to put what you posted into practice, you need a lot more good luck that anybody wished for :)
Shut up already with your “advice.” There is nothing about you that lends itself to your being qualified to advise others on anything of substance. In fact, you are an annoyance to people here.

Going around telling people what they cannot do or should not do is simply telling everyone here that YOU cannot and should not do anything remarkable.

Not everyone here is limited to being a cook of very suspect talent and value. If you could not even make it in the Philippines, you pretty much can’t make it anywhere. So perhaps it is only right that you ran back to your parents to rescue you with a job you could never obtain fir yourself.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 5th, 2020, 3:02 am
Shut up already with your “advice.” There is nothing about you that lends itself to your being qualified to advise others on anything of substance. In fact, you are an annoyance to people here.

Going around telling people what they cannot do or should not do is simply telling everyone here that YOU cannot and should not do anything remarkable.

Not everyone here is limited to being a cook of very suspect talent and value. If you could not even make it in the Philippines, you pretty much can’t make it anywhere. So perhaps it is only right that you ran back to your parents to rescue you with a job you could never obtain fir yourself.
Well, damn right I would never chase teenagers! :D If that is "remarkable" to you it's because you're a massive creep and borderline pedo, as we all already know! The only saving grace is that you never actually did what you say you did, otherwise by now you would be writing from a Ukranian jail or, more likely, be feed for the seagulls on the Dnieper river.

As an adult and self-proclaimed all-round wise man, don't you even realise that it's beyond disturbing and dangerous, to egg on a young man with no experience with women and sex, to go on and approach underage girls? If and when he gets in trouble, is he gonna complain to the police or a fuming dad that "a black man from a forum" said it's possible, in fact it's a good thing to do?

What you call "limits" are just the boundaries of what is socially and morally acceptable. Play your mind movies all you want, they won't do any more harm than a nasty conversation on a fringe online forum. If you're advising someone like @Tsar who is clearly confused and gullible, you're crossing the line and it all stop being a harmless mental masturbation. You are purposely putting someone in trouble.

Well, shame on you you are 54 and can't understand the most basic of common sense.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

hypermak wrote:
I wasn't directing the post at anyone specific, I was just making a post about things in general that could be applied to anything.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tsar wrote:
December 5th, 2020, 6:05 am
hypermak wrote:
I wasn't directing the post at anyone specific, I was just making a post about things in general that could be applied to anything.
Hypermak is a retarded, unemployed cook who for some reason believes he actually has worthwhile things to contribute.

In his world, if he can’t muster the ability to do something, it is impossible for even better, more talented men to do so. And if you manage to succeed, his sick ego will tell him you’re lying.

Ignore him, but consider losers like him as motivation. He’ll hate that you’ll actually succeed where he obviously cannot. Let the toxic losers waddle in their negativity until Covid or suicide removes them as noise to be ignored.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

December 5th, 2020, 8:55 am
Hypermak is a retarded, unemployed cook who for some reason believes he actually has worthwhile things to contribute.
LOL sure. Surely far worthier than a creepy, fat old man who believes the apex of success is to flash the dollar in front of girls barely of age, hoping they will be desperate or stupid enough to fall for it.
In his world, if he can’t muster the ability to do something, it is impossible for even better, more talented men to do so. And if you manage to succeed, his sick ego will tell him you’re lying.
In my world, which is also everybody else's world, chasing underage tail as an adult 20, 30 years older is one of the creepiest and most disturbing thing to do, no matter why one does it. You are seriously f***ed up in the head to even begin to think that doing that is a sign of "success".
Ignore him, but consider losers like him as motivation. He’ll hate that you’ll actually succeed where he obviously cannot. Let the toxic losers waddle in their negativity until Covid or suicide removes them as noise to be ignored.
The only thing I'd hate is for this poor 30-something man with the emotional development of a 14-yo, to end up in a prison in Bulgaria or Italy, with noone to turn to. Of course, being the cynical asshole you are, all that matters to you is that someone has been sold to one of your wacky fantasy theories.

Just a thought: why you don't get out of your 2-star hotel room, take a flight to Kiev or Sofia or Rome and start approaching little girls in a park? We are all looking forward to you proving us how successful, masculine and charming you are :) That would work much better than Covid.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Tsar wrote:
hypermak wrote:

Yes, all of this is true. Nothing he says is interesting or factual. I estimate his level of education at maybe 11th grade. The weak, and the downtrodden of all sorts, of course, adhere to self-deception that establishes weakness itself as liberation and as something meritorious. However, people should be warned, his hatred has developed into something immense and terrifying. He represents the most toxic manifestation of hate I've seen outside of Satan :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Italianman wrote:
December 5th, 2020, 12:12 pm
Tsar wrote:
hypermak wrote:

Yes, all of this is true. Nothing he says is interesting or factual. I estimate his level of education at maybe 11th grade. The weak, and the downtrodden of all sorts, of course, adhere to self-deception that establishes weakness itself as liberation and as something meritorious. However, people should be warned, his hatred has developed into something immense and terrifying. He represents the most toxic manifestation of hate I've seen outside of Satan :lol:
Clearly that's the case. I also think his new trifecta of joblessness, poverty and sexual deprivation infected his mindset. Ordinarily I would feel for the guy, but given his virulent narcissism, I say he deserves everything he is dealing with.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on December 5th, 2020, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

December 5th, 2020, 5:17 pm
Italianman wrote:
December 5th, 2020, 12:12 pm
Clearly that's the case. I also think his new trifecta of joblessness, poverty and sexual deprivation infected his mindset. Ordinarily I would feel by for the guy, but given his virulent narcissism, I say he deserves everything he is dealing with.
These are some of the funniest exchanges on this forum :D The two master fakers and poseurs covering their backs. Last time I checked I still have a job with the family business, I am far from being poor and just came back to a year of total sex bonanza.

You obviously need to keep telling yourselves lies. Lies about your alleged sexual shenanigans, your multiple businesses and your accumulated wealth. When a hint of evidence emerges, like the random Aussie woman whose profile photo PAG used, it's so dead easy to spot as fake and BS, it stops being funny.

I think you guys really need a reality check about self-deception. You keep deceiving yourselves and you do it in a public forum. It's not a pretty sight, I promise you that.