Any Solutions my friends?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
RichardJacobs
Freshman Poster

Any Solutions my friends?

Post by RichardJacobs »

I'm reading a lot if talking, but are there any solutions to our problems?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Any Solutions my friends?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

RichardJacobs wrote:
December 12th, 2020, 11:57 am

Unfortunately, the people that whine and complain the most on this forum cannot determine what things really matter, and there is scant little in their lives that they can actually control. The result is an impasse of defeatism, personal misery, and paranoia.

I wonder why I even participate here. The small handful of wonderful posters is likely why.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 12th, 2020, 6:24 pm
RichardJacobs wrote:

Unfortunately, the people that whine and complain the most on this forum cannot determine what things really matter, and there is scant little in their lives that they can actually control. The result is an impasse of defeatism, personal misery, and paranoia.

I wonder why I even participate here. The small handful of wonderful posters is likely why.
:+1:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 9:07 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 12th, 2020, 6:24 pm
RichardJacobs wrote:
:+1:
Yes, there is a solution to your problems.

You have to be active and try to solve your problems - for example to distance yourself from people who are miserable and make you miserable - as a man to be careful what you spend for women regardless what they promise to you - consider relocation if the entire place you live is full with disgusting people including your own family members and their relatives and neighbors - learn about the life beyond the borders of your country, especially if you are from USA - and so on.

What applies directly to you, depends on your circumstances. Never make the mistake and sit down and blame all the others except yourself. Be active and do something to change your situation.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I'm sure he was talking about Sudoku. But how are we supposed to help him if he won't show us his boards?