Christmas is a scam for suckers

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Christmas is a scam for suckers

Post by TruthSeeker »

It makes you buy things for those you don't really like and receive things that you often don't need or use.

I can't tell you how many sweaters and clothing items I have in my closet that I will never wear.

Billions are spent on it. What a scam.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Christmas is a scam for suckers

Post by Tsar »

TruthSeeker wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 12:21 pm
It makes you buy things for those you don't really like and receive things that you often don't need or use.

I can't tell you how many sweaters and clothing items I have in my closet that I will never wear.

Commercialized by the same cartel that commercialized Easter, Valentine's Day, Halloween, and marketed diamonds (actually a really common gemstone. They just store all the high quality stuff and excess supply in vaults somewhere). Same cartel that controls the monetary system, banks, media, entertainment and adult film industries, and American universities. Most recently, they also control Western social media and big tech.

Reality is a now a scam at best and an illusion at worst. Most people are too ignorant to actually see what is really going on...
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
JohnWu
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnWu »

I think this is still a great excuse to get together with my family ... my mom gave me a sweater that I will never wear (maybe only next Christmas), but still I was glad to see her .. It all depends on the attitude and not on gifts and how much money you will spend on it. My son drew a drawing for me, and it was the best gift
Hey guys! I want to share with you my find term paper help This is a service to help you write written works, do homework, etc. I use it with pleasure, there are real professionals, everything is done on time, without comments, always in touch. Thanks to them, I have good progress and a lot of free time.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

f**k Christmas. It's just a fake commercialized season event, to make jews money, but I enjoy Christmas spirit in fun anime art, I never celebrate Christmas IRL. My woke Christian family does though.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

TruthSeeker wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 12:21 pm

I only bought gifts for the little ones. I specifically ask people to not buy gifts for me, anything I want I've already purchased