Thank God for the Covid vaccine, BLM, Biden, and Bitcoin

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Thank God for the Covid vaccine, BLM, Biden, and Bitcoin

Post by fschmidt »

Thank God for the Covid vaccine that will kill or make infertile millions of morons stupid enough to take it, and will thereby improve the human gene pool.

Thank God for BLM which destroyed liberal cities.

Thank God for Biden who proved beyond a doubt how corrupt America has become. This election is a test for America, and if America fails this test then it will get the tyranny that it deserves.

Thank God for Bitcoin which will bankrupt millions of delusional morons, thereby removing dumb money from the investment world which will allow fundamentals to matter again.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Thank God for the Covid vaccine, BLM, Biden, and Bitcoin

Post by Yohan »

To thank any 'god' for causing unrest and destruction sounds rather strange to me.

About the covid vaccine, so far thousands of people received it already (made by Pfizer), so far nothing really heard about serious side effects - there are about 15 or more different vaccines at this moment under research. I don't know what this has to do with 'god'...
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Yohan wrote:
December 27th, 2020, 7:58 pm
To thank any 'god' for causing unrest and destruction sounds rather strange to me.
If my house was infested with rats, I would be thankful for their destruction. If my world is infested with morons, I would be thankful for their destruction.
About the covid vaccine, so far thousands of people received it already (made by Pfizer), so far nothing really heard about serious side effects - there are about 15 or more different vaccines at this moment under research.
I don't follow the news because it is mostly fake these days, but I recently saw this:

https://www.rt.com/usa/510775-moderna-c ... -reaction/

A new kind of vaccine that hasn't been well tested will likely cause a lot of trouble, but after some time.
I don't know what this has to do with 'god'...
God represents the idea that the forces of nature are consistent and tend to deliver justice in the long term. As Psalm 94:23 says "And he [God] will bring on them their wickedness, and for their evil he will destroy them, Yehovah, our god, will destroy them."
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

@ fschmit; you do sound rather Malthusian. Don't be in the camp of Bill Gates. Yes there are lots of gulible idiots, I get it/acknowledge.

This vaccine (many of them) are here. WHEN DO WE GET OUR FREEDOM BACK? You know the OLD NORMAL, the normal?

If we don't, those scumbag billionaires are in big trouble. Lets play some Hitman games.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

mattyman wrote:
December 28th, 2020, 4:47 pm
If we don't, those scumbag billionaires are in big trouble. Lets play some Hitman games.
If anyone has the ability to bring the scum to justice I suggest they do so right away. No need to wait for them to commit yet more crimes in the future.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

It is upto people to share news, statistic and other stuff the news doesn't give and to point out the ways the news/mainstream media has been manipulating people.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Here's some key ways the media has been biased in coverage of covid and maximising fear I posted earlier
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=43209
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

mattyman wrote:
@ fschmit; you do sound rather Malthusian. Don't be in the camp of Bill Gates. Yes there are lots of gulible idiots, I get it/acknowledge.

This vaccine (many of them) are here. WHEN DO WE GET OUR FREEDOM BACK? You know the OLD NORMAL, the normal?

You will lose with Hitman games. The billionaires aren't stupid.

Expect your freedom back in about 1500 years since that's how long it took last time, from the end of the Roman Republic to the beginnings of freedom in Europe.

I don't think my motivation is the same as Bill Gates's. Gates wants to control the masses by injecting them with whatever he wants, which will soon include tracking devices. I want eugenics which is quite different and is needed to improve the gene pool to a level where people can again establish freedom. The medieval plagues played a similar role.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

mattyman wrote:

:lol:

'hitman games'?

Who... YOU? :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
December 28th, 2020, 4:56 pm
mattyman wrote:
If anyone has the ability to bring the scum to justice I suggest they do so right away. No need to wait for them to commit yet more crimes in the future.
Not fschmidt or mattyman, that's for sure...
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

RE
Lets play some Hitman games.
just kidding. It's good to vent the old frustration sometimes. Anyway back to topic.