What is Your #1 Goal for 2021?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
Tsar
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2406
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

What is Your #1 Goal for 2021?

Post by Tsar »

What is your #1 goal for 2021?
Berg
Freshman Poster
Posts: 45
Joined: October 24th, 2020, 3:31 am
Location: Germany

Re: What is Your #1 Goal for 2021?

Post by Berg »

Stop making imagination and doing something practical for my life.
User avatar
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2869
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 9:09 am
Location: London
Contact:

Re: What is Your #1 Goal for 2021?

Post by xiongmao »

I ditched my teaching course last week and now I'm a full time entrepreneur. Basically a site I built in 2013 went viral in 2019 (thanks random youtubers). I've now built the site a sister site and I have two more ideas in the queue. I now have a Visual Studio Solution with 17 Projects hanging off of it lol.

This isn't dating relating stuff BTW. My dating income is :x since nobody can actually go to Asia and meet women anymore.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Tsar
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2406
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: What is Your #1 Goal for 2021?

Post by Tsar »

Berg wrote:
January 12th, 2021, 12:41 am
Stop making imagination and doing something practical for my life.
That is not a specific goal.
Berg
Freshman Poster
Posts: 45
Joined: October 24th, 2020, 3:31 am
Location: Germany

Re: What is Your #1 Goal for 2021?

Post by Berg »

Exactly that is not a specific goal
Berg
Freshman Poster
Posts: 45
Joined: October 24th, 2020, 3:31 am
Location: Germany

Re: What is Your #1 Goal for 2021?

Post by Berg »

Tsar wrote:
January 12th, 2021, 12:16 pm
Berg wrote:
January 12th, 2021, 12:41 am
Stop making imagination and doing something practical for my life.
That is not a specific goal.
So how can you elaborate the specific goals of life
Tsar
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2406
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: What is Your #1 Goal for 2021?

Post by Tsar »

Berg wrote:
January 13th, 2021, 2:09 am
Tsar wrote:
January 12th, 2021, 12:16 pm
Berg wrote:
January 12th, 2021, 12:41 am
Stop making imagination and doing something practical for my life.
That is not a specific goal.
So how can you elaborate the specific goals of life
No one has the same goals but usually when someone has a goal for a New Year like 2021, they try to make it using the acronym SMART.

Specific
Measurable
Attainable
Realistic
Time-based
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2824
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 1:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: What is Your #1 Goal for 2021?

Post by fschmidt »

Tsar wrote:
January 1st, 2021, 1:20 pm
What is your #1 goal for 2021?
To escape from America before it is too late.
gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2841
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 7:08 am
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: What is Your #1 Goal for 2021?

Post by gsjackson »

fschmidt wrote:
January 13th, 2021, 3:03 pm
Tsar wrote:
January 1st, 2021, 1:20 pm
What is your #1 goal for 2021?
To escape from America before it is too late.
Check out Albania. Majority Muslim country but with constitutionally guaranteed freedom of religion, relatively relaxed covid insanity right now, beautiful nature and good climate. They do seem to like Americans, for some reason, but that shouldn't be held against them too much.

Bear in mind, though, that if you leave the U.S. you may not be able to get back in without jumping through covid hoops. In a week or so a PCR test will be required to enter. If Biden takes office the mandatory vaccine probably won't be far behind.

We are in the middle of an absolute dystopian nightmare.
Tsar
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2406
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: What is Your #1 Goal for 2021?

Post by Tsar »

gsjackson wrote:
January 14th, 2021, 3:00 am
fschmidt wrote:
January 13th, 2021, 3:03 pm
Tsar wrote:
January 1st, 2021, 1:20 pm
What is your #1 goal for 2021?
To escape from America before it is too late.
Check out Albania. Majority Muslim country but with constitutionally guaranteed freedom of religion, relatively relaxed covid insanity right now, beautiful nature and good climate. They do seem to like Americans, for some reason, but that shouldn't be held against them too much.

Bear in mind, though, that if you leave the U.S. you may not be able to get back in without jumping through covid hoops. In a week or so a PCR test will be required to enter. If Biden takes office the mandatory vaccine probably won't be far behind.

We are in the middle of an absolute dystopian nightmare.
What about buying a fake Covid-19 Certificate or bribing a doctor to give a fake certificate? I am sure they would in many nations and the vaccines are not effective.
Berg
Freshman Poster
Posts: 45
Joined: October 24th, 2020, 3:31 am
Location: Germany

Re: What is Your #1 Goal for 2021?

Post by Berg »

From americal where would you like to go?
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2824
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 1:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: What is Your #1 Goal for 2021?

Post by fschmidt »

Berg wrote:
January 14th, 2021, 6:57 pm
From americal where would you like to go?
Not sure, but I will visit Costa Rica next week.
Berg
Freshman Poster
Posts: 45
Joined: October 24th, 2020, 3:31 am
Location: Germany

Re: What is Your #1 Goal for 2021?

Post by Berg »

fschmidt wrote:
January 14th, 2021, 7:23 pm
Berg wrote:
January 14th, 2021, 6:57 pm
From americal where would you like to go?
Not sure, but I will visit Costa Rica next week.
Best of luck with your future plans.
User avatar
Stranton
Freshman Poster
Posts: 13
Joined: October 27th, 2019, 5:50 am

Re: What is Your #1 Goal for 2021?

Post by Stranton »

I can't single out any one goal. At the moment I am trying to become a pro gamer so I really hope to get to the podium at any of the coming tournaments *fingers crossed* and I am doing my best to be a success in that.
Last edited by Stranton on April 13th, 2021, 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1905
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Location: Right Behind You

Re: What is Your #1 Goal for 2021?

Post by HouseMD »

Sort out my job prospects and where I'm going to set up my home base for the next 30 or so years
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”