Why are states like Montana, Idaho, Wyoming such sausage fests?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theXplorer
Freshman Poster

Why are states like Montana, Idaho, Wyoming such sausage fests?

Post by theXplorer »

states like montanna, wyoming, idaho, the dakotas have more men than women. (tends to be mostly old guys or middle aged couples from what I observed). Plus its not like the few women that are there are hot they are either post-wall or they look like Mama June from Honey Boo Boo :lol:

why?

if there were more ladies who were not post-wall maybe those states would not be too bad, but the lack of women, and cold desert climate make these areas seem intolerable! Plus these states are lonely and isolating! no wonder these states have a big alcohol/meth problem! Old-post wall women, no friends, freezing cold climate, f**k that would drive me to drink!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: why are states like montana/idaho/wyoming such sausage fests?

Post by Taco »

Most of the young women are gold diggers so they move to big cities where there are more high paying jobs. It happens in all countries. Suicide rate in the western states is very high. Lots of jobs have been lost since the 2008 financial crisis.

https://scitechdaily.com/suicide-rates- ... ral-areas/

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are states like Montana/Idaho/Wyoming such sausage fests?

Post by jamesbond »

theXplorer wrote:
January 6th, 2021, 10:30 am
states like montanna, wyoming, idaho, the dakotas have more men than women. (tends to be mostly old guys or middle aged couples from what I observed). Plus its not like the few women that are there are hot they are either post-wall or they look like Mama June from Honey Boo Boo :lol:

why?

if there were more ladies who were not post-wall maybe those states would not be too bad, but the lack of women, and cold desert climate make these areas seem intolerable! Plus these states are lonely and isolating! no wonder these states have a big alcohol/meth problem! Old-post wall women, no friends, freezing cold climate, f**k that would drive me to drink!
Those are all excellent points. Those rural states are not a place a single man should be moving to, if he want's to meet women. Also, the winters in those states tend to be brutal.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why are states like Montana, Idaho, Wyoming such sausage fests?

Post by Winston »

They may be sausage fests. But the people there seem very down to earth and genuine and relaxed, like you could talk to them easily and feel comfortable and at ease. See this video below about Wyoming and its aerial landscapes. The native Wyoming folks in it look so down to earth. Not fake or pretentious at all. The scenery is beautiful too. Very spiritual. Great for hiking and meditation and getting away from it all. The kind of people attracted to Wyoming of course will be very down to earth, naturally.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Taco wrote:
January 6th, 2021, 5:29 pm
Most of the young women are gold diggers so they move to big cities where there are more high paying jobs. It happens in all countries. Suicide rate in the western states is very high. Lots of jobs have been lost since the 2008 financial crisis.

https://scitechdaily.com/suicide-rates- ... ral-areas/

@Taco I agree with you 100%. All over the world the good looking women move to the cities. They use their good looks to get ahead. So I'm not surprised that the cold western states are horrible places for a social life. A friend of mine to a trip to N and S Dakota and said there were many towns with obese unattractive women. I've seen it in some poorer southern states too.
Winston wrote:
September 3rd, 2021, 10:51 am
They may be sausage fests. But the people there seem very down to earth and genuine and relaxed, like you could talk to them easily and feel comfortable and at ease. See this video below about Wyoming and its aerial landscapes. The native Wyoming folks in it look so down to earth. Not fake or pretentious at all. The scenery is beautiful too. Very spiritual. Great for hiking and meditation and getting away from it all. The kind of people attracted to Wyoming of course will be very down to earth, naturally.

Man cannot live on the beauty of nature
alone!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
September 5th, 2021, 9:59 pm
Man cannot live on the beauty of nature
alone!
Some men can. Like Grizzly Adams. He was based on a real historical character. Also the Unabomber guy lived in a shack in the woods too. Some people are misanthropes and cannot stand other people and prefer being alone. Can't blame them if they are in America. Too many toxic people.

Also the people in the Wyoming video are retired people and park rangers. Watch the video. They look very good natured and wholesome and good country folk. The narrator sounds very wholesome too.

Wyoming looks very beautiful and spacious. Great for a getaway or for hiking and camping, or meditation and solitude. At least for a week or two. Maybe not for long term living but it would be a great getaway for those in the city.

Keep in mind that nature is natural. Cities are artificial and are failures and have made people more miserable and less happy ultimately. They do not make people happier. Just go to NYC and see. Everyone looks jaded.

See the Joker movie with Joaquin Phoenix. In it everyone in the city he's in looks super miserable and hopeless. It's a very depressing movie.

Also see this masterpiece film with no words or narration or dialogue, only time lapse videos that beautifully and poetically illustrate how life on earth is out of balance, especially in big cities, and how big cities are ultimate failures that turn people into robots and bums, and plunder mother Earth, which is a conscious living organism (See Gaia hypothesis). It is very enlightening. Every hippie loves this film. There are three of them. This is the first one. The two sequels are Baraka and Samsara.

Koyaanisqatsi (1982)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085809/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Storyline
This experimental film looks at the world and more specifically the effect man has had on the landscape and the environment. Without narration, the film shows the world in a pristine condition and untouched: blue skies, beautiful landscapes and endless vistas. The man-made world is much less appealing. Essentially a montage using a variety of film techniques to provide a visually stunning montage of images.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:48 pm
Keep in mind that nature is natural. Cities are artificial and are failures and have made people more miserable and less happy ultimately. They do not make people happier. Just go to NYC and see. Everyone looks jaded.
My comment is off topic but I've thought about this also (if cities are unnatural environments). Winston, have you spent legitimate time enough in NYC to make this assessment? I've always thought that cities like NYC are truly made for the true extroverts who thrive on constant social interaction. NYC is built for those types. For anyone who hasn't spent time in NYC, check out Action Kid's channel where he has tons of live streams walking around NYC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFwuKdE37Mc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Raising 1000 head of cattle in an isolated, sparsely populated place tends to appeal more to men than women. And only a small percentage of men now choose that over other alternatives. Few women have the physical strength or temperment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
September 15th, 2021, 6:17 am
Raising 1000 head of cattle in an isolated, sparsely populated place tends to appeal more to men than women. And only a small percentage of men now choose that over other alternatives. Few women have the physical strength or temperment.
Aren't there other ways to live in nature other than raising cattle? What about being a shepherd like David from the Bible? lol. Or just living on a ranch like you see in the movies? Or like Grizzly Adams and live off grid? True women prefer cities and anything trendy because women are materialistic and want their needs instantly taken care of.

Watch the film I recommended above. It's very enlightening and eye opening and gets the message across better than words ever could.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
September 15th, 2021, 4:01 am
Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:48 pm
My comment is off topic but I've thought about this also (if cities are unnatural environments). Winston, have you spent legitimate time enough in NYC to make this assessment? I've always thought that cities like NYC are truly made for the true extroverts who thrive on constant social interaction. NYC is built for those types. For anyone who hasn't spent time in NYC, check out Action Kid's channel where he has tons of live streams walking around NYC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFwuKdE37Mc
Could be true. But I have a Jewish friend from NY who complains about it everyday and sends me videos of the most degenerate people in NYC. The people there have always been jaded I heard. People say NYC is fun for a while as a tourist but not for everyday living. Yes extroverts will like cities more. They have no inner life or inner divinity or inner connection to the divine or Mother Earth.

Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

theXplorer wrote:

why?

The USA population on the whole as of 2023 is 73% men and 27% women. The USA is what is called a sausage fest country.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Mercury wrote:
April 24th, 2023, 11:02 am
theXplorer wrote:

why?

The USA population on the whole as of 2023 is 73% men and 27% women. The USA is what is called a sausage fest country.
Bhai jan/roz-e-manam what is the evidence for these claims?Are the Jews hiding the true numbers from us?
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts