Just because some-one's initially cold doesn't mean all are (re starting conversations); talking to women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Just because some-one's initially cold doesn't mean all are (re starting conversations); talking to women

Post by mattyman »

I've seen a conclusion jumped to 'she doesn't follow through first time' time talking to her. You're a bloody stranger and she to you. What do you expect?

You don't know the social circles (lucky bastards I know).

She's human like you. She has the same social anxity you do, hard as it may be to believe.

RE meeting new people; just because someone doesn't want to meet a) isn't a signed you're a bad person and b) there's a lot more, it takes TWO TO TANGO! Two remember.

Treat people as people. Talk to strangers as you'd talk to strangers. Sod shitty 'chat-up' rubbish. Talk to girls you don't know as you would a stranger you DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE. That's it.

I've also seen women being a stranger (westerned ones, super-confident, not needing men) in the same situation.

Wouldn't it be great if western women had the same attitude towards men? Truth is many do, open your mind.

Let's talk about what can be done.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Just because some-one's initially cold doesn't mean all are (re starting conversations); talking to women

Post by Yohan »

mattyman wrote:
January 23rd, 2021, 8:23 pm
.....She has the same social anxity you do, hard as it may be to believe.
RE meeting new people; just because someone doesn't want to meet a) isn't a signed you're a bad person and b) there's a lot more, it takes TWO TO TANGO! Two remember.
Treat people as people. Talk to strangers as you'd talk to strangers.
I fail to understand what is the purpose of this thread.

Women do not have the same social anxiety as men.

Women are just waiting it out, expecting men to contact them and many men do.
You cannot expect the same from women to men, it's a one way road.

For men to contact any unknown Western woman is however really a risk, you cannot predict her reaction.

In case of any problem the man will be always considered as the perpetrator and the woman as victim.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Re: Just because some-one's initially cold doesn't mean all are (re starting conversations); talking to women

Post by mattyman »

I've heard of shy women feeling overlooked and being perceived as 'stuck-up' & being seen as one of those genuinely stuck-up girls. It does happen. It's just a different experience. I think it would be helpful to understand girls experiences of social anxiety. Some women do have the same social anxiety around men they like.

#2 There's something called 'confirmation bias' whereby we tend to focus on evidence to support limiting beliefs as opposed to evidence against.

#3 This cynical idea that 'all women are bad and untrustworthy unless proven' likely stems from previous bad previous experiences. It's understandable if you've had some bad experiences you'd naturally conclude that all women from that particular creed are all the same. We all do this.

Anyway, this thread is about starting conversations.

If someone's initially cold, they can f-off, talk to someone else. Don't think 'she was rude to me all women are going to be'. That's bullshit.