How's the covid nonsense going?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How's the covid nonsense going?

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:
March 4th, 2021, 12:34 am
fschmidt wrote:
March 4th, 2021, 12:11 am
The main purpose of the covid nonsense is to get people to take the vaccine so that the elite can kill whoever they want to. And interestingly Israel is first in line for a self-imposed holocaust.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News ... spx/297051

"Compared to other years, mortality is 40 times higher."
It would appear that the bad guys want to get rid of a lot of Jews for the same reasons they want to get rid of white guys in colony countries. Good -it couldn't have happened to more deserving people.
Here is a scene from a horror movie depicting what is going on at a global scale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvjWOcKeyWY

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
March 4th, 2021, 12:11 am
The main purpose of the covid nonsense is to get people to take the vaccine so that the elite can kill whoever they want to. And interestingly Israel is first in line for a self-imposed holocaust.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News ... spx/297051

"Compared to other years, mortality is 40 times higher."
Do you still believe what you have been told about WW 2 ?
Last edited by Moretorque on March 4th, 2021, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

It's kind of amazing, actually -- Israel seems to be committing suicide. Makes you re-think exactly what the objective of the scamdemic might be. Check out Bibi's cartoon public service announcement in the second comment.

https://www.unz.com/gatzmon/the-vaxi-na ... -one-else/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/c ... k-23611470

The covid-19 vaccination pass - in future no vaccination and you will be subject to testing and quarantine...
Cyprus seems to be one of the first countries which requires a vaccination pass for foreign visitors to enter without being subject to testing and quarantine.
Cyprus to allow vaccinated Brits back in country with no restrictions from May

The country's tourism minister announced on Thursday that British tourists who had been fully vaccinated against coronavirus could enter without restrictions from May 1

Sun-starved Brits could be allowed back on the beach once again after Cyprus said Covid restrictions could be relaxed for vaccinated tourists.

The country's tourism minister announced on Thursday that British tourists who had been fully vaccinated against coronavirus could enter without restrictions from May 1.

Deputy Tourism Minister Savvas Perdios told the semi-official Cyprus News Agency that Brits with the jab would not need a test or have to quarantine.

He said: "We have informed the British government that from May 1 we will facilitate the arrival of British nationals who have been vaccinated ... so they can visit Cyprus without a negative test or needing to quarantine."
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Has everyone seen these anti-vax comments circulating online?
●"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"
Goverment: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?
Government: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"
Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"
Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"
Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"
Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"
Government: "To protect others."

●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"
Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufacturer's have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...

Does not provide immunity

Does not eliminate the virus

Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns

Does not eliminate the need for masking
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Several of my relatives already got the Covid vaccine and said they felt fine. Does that mean we are wrong about the vaccine?

Is it really possible for a vaccine to contain a time lapse killer that will take a year or two to kill you?

Since Chinese are soulless and obedient, maybe the vaccine Yick got is ok since they don't need to do that to Chinese since they're already obedient sheep?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
March 12th, 2021, 1:53 am
Several of my relatives already got the Covid vaccine and said they felt fine. Does that mean we are wrong ?
They couldn't get hundreds of millions to take the vaccine if the first million immediately died or became very sick.
Winston wrote:
Is it really possible for a vaccine to contain a time lapse killer ?
This injection is kept at far below zero, something does unfreeze inside the body. :shock:
Winston wrote:
maybe the vaccine Yick got is ok since they don't need to do that to Chinese
Probably not it's not small like Taiwan and even regular things like food and toys can be toxic there.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrPeabody wrote:
February 4th, 2021, 1:21 pm
A Karen trying to force a Maori warrior to wear a mask - that sounds like a good comedy skit.
Me bullying huge Maoris into taking off their sunglasses and gang insignia would make a better comedy skit, except that it actually happened and wasn't that funny.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
March 12th, 2021, 1:27 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
February 4th, 2021, 1:21 pm
A Karen trying to force a Maori warrior to wear a mask - that sounds like a good comedy skit.
Me bullying huge Maoris into taking off their sunglasses and gang insignia would make a better comedy skit, except that it actually happened and wasn't that funny.
You didn't bully anyone you soft twat. You were probably parked next to a huge sign at the mall entrance saying 'no sunglasses allowed' and you asked them to take their shades off and they complied - am I right?

I am sure any one of these huge Maoris could have put your arse in a sling in two seconds flat - but who is going to jail for a mall cop with little man syndrome? 8)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Their getting creative...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
SamuelRichards
Freshman Poster

Post by SamuelRichards »

As you already want to get rid of this virus and live in peace and not limit yourself in everything.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

SamuelRichards wrote:
March 17th, 2021, 11:24 pm
As you already want to get rid of this virus and live in peace and not limit yourself in everything.
Say what?
SamuelRichards
Freshman Poster

Post by SamuelRichards »

how tired of this quarantine!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

29 Mar 2021
Zombie Apocalypse (The Covid Fraud Summarised in under 17 Minutes) | Dr Vernon Coleman
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/zombie-a ... WeQtt.html

March 20th, 2021
ONE YEAR ON - WHAT DIFFERENCE HAS IT MADE? | Mark Delvin
https://www.bitchute.com/video/UlvRB9zTkGlM/