7 Places You Can Move To That Have NO LAWS!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

7 Places You Can Move To That Have NO LAWS!

Post by Winston »

Here are 7 places you can live around the world that have NO LAWS! lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 7 Places You Can Move To That Have NO LAWS!

Post by Cornfed »

Pitcairn Island turned out to be not so independent when they offended the mores of the Anglosphere, as several islanders found out to their cost in 2004.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Pitc ... ault_trial
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
March 1st, 2021, 9:47 pm
Pitcairn Island turned out to be not so independent when they offended the mores of the Anglosphere, as several islanders found out to their cost in 2004.
Cornfed, you are right and this little Pitcairn Island is surely not a place for me.

Maybe one of the worst places I can think about, a little island 1.5 miles long, with around 60 people, British pro-feminist mentality, even a prison was constructed there for these few men living there.... To live there and no way to leave for months as there is no airport and no regular ship schedule - just terrible...

How to go there and how to settle down... Pitcairn related homepage -

http://www.pitcairn.pn/index.php

http://www.immigration.gov.pn/index.html

If I want to leave the Western region, especially the Anglosphere, I would never go to a small island far away to find exactly the same life-style - under British rule. What a joke.

I will always look out for a place, where I can get away from the Western way of life and will try to settle down in a country which is clearly different from the place I come from.

---------------------------------------------------------

If you really want to get away from crowded places and to be on islands, in that region, maybe looking at some maps and information on the internet, what about Galapagos Islands?
I have no idea, never been in that region, but these are various islands, not so small, but only totally 25.000 people living there, and what I see it is also by far cheaper than such an outsider place like Pitcairn Island.
There are regular flights to go there too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galápagos_Islands
ksvisalaw
Freshman Poster

Post by ksvisalaw »

Yohan wrote:
March 2nd, 2021, 2:35 am
Cornfed wrote:
March 1st, 2021, 9:47 pm
Cornfed, you are right and this little Pitcairn Island is surely not a place for me.

Maybe one of the worst places I can think about, a little island 1.5 miles long, with around 60 people, British pro-feminist mentality, even a prison was constructed there for these few men living there.... To live there and no way to leave for months as there is no airport and no regular ship schedule - just terrible...

How to go there and how to settle down... Pitcairn related homepage -

If I want to leave the Western region, especially the Anglosphere, I would never go to a small island far away to find exactly the same life-style - under British rule. What a joke.

I will always look out for a place, where I can get away from the Western way of life and will try to settle down in a country which is clearly different from the place I come from.

---------------------------------------------------------

If you really want to get away from crowded places and to be on islands, in that region, maybe looking at some maps and information on the internet, what about Galapagos Islands?
I have no idea, never been in that region, but these are various islands, not so small, but only totally 25.000 people living there, and what I see it is also by far cheaper than such an outsider place like Pitcairn Island.
There are regular flights to go there too.
If someone is wanted to immigrate to San Diego, I know some who can help everyone regarding immigration, he is a Professional immigration lawyer in San Diego, just visit ksvisalaw website.