Imagine Winning €182 Million Euros

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Imagine Winning €182 Million Euros

Post by Tsar »

But then losing it because of a glitch...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/c ... t-23589563

I can imagine playing it and losing...but winning with your very own numbers but actually not winning it because of a glitch or not enough funds in account for an automatic play... that would be one of the worst Murphy's Law events possible.

Being almost as wealthy as royalty, set for life, and never having to worry. Then finding out, yes, you won...but at the same time, you didn't win because you didn't actually get the automatic ticket...

Guess it is a good lesson not to rely on technology. Technology can make mistakes or you could make a mistake by relying too much on technology.

The girl was 19 and her boyfriend 21.

If I won a lottery at that age for that amount...I would be a billionaire by now and have everything I ever desired! I would be the closest to a real Tsar!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
HappyGuy

Re: Imagine Winning €182 Million Euros

Post by HappyGuy »

You're determined to be a sleazy provider male but I don't see the point. You want money and sex but you have none and not changing your mentality will lead to more failure. Winning the lottery to get what you want is pointless, ask yick.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 2nd, 2021, 12:50 pm
You're determined to be a sleazy provider male but I don't see the point. You want money and sex but you have none and not changing your mentality will lead to more failure. Winning the lottery to get what you want is pointless, ask yick.
1. I don't play lotteries. I was only staying facts of the article and what could have been if I won a lottery jackpot that size at the same age as the girl in the article.
2. I am not sleazy. I will also not automatically provide. Why do you think I agree with a Girlfriend Allowance? Any girl needs to earn it. I will not provide for an undeserving female.
3. Did Yick win a lottery in the UK?
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Tsar wrote:
March 2nd, 2021, 4:25 pm
I was only staying facts of the article and what could have been if I won a lottery jackpot that size at the same age as the girl in the article.
Now imagine if you relived your life but you weren't a beta male at that age so you could have many girlfriends and been happy being poor.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 3rd, 2021, 2:43 pm
Tsar wrote:
I was only staying facts of the article and what could have been if I won a lottery jackpot that size at the same age as the girl in the article.
Now imagine if you relived your life but you weren't a beta male at that age so you could have many girlfriends and been happy being poor.
I am not beta.

Humans are not Wolves.

I never thought about it before but in addition to all the other groups I would make vanish if I could do a "Thanos Finger Snap" then I would add all people who believe in the concept of Alpha and Beta for Humans. Really tired of that nonsense.

Life is the same for everyone in America. Having a repeat in America would not change a thing.

Almost like a Rich Boomer telling a Millennial "You're poor because you're lazy and don't want to work hard."

Millennials are poor or jobless because Boomers screwed their generation.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Why do you have to quote me when you are right below me and there is no one else joining in. Not even cropping a relevant portion of my quote or even posting the entire quote, but quoting other unrelated posts too. It makes reading this forum very annoying much like when you embed Youtube videos and make separate threads in General Discussions for them. This is not a huge impersonal community with a million members and hundreds of posts every hour this is a small forum. There is no reason to quote entire posts.
Tsar wrote:
March 3rd, 2021, 4:14 pm
I am not beta.
We know that you're far below what's accepted as a mediocre guy who has a few girlfriends growing up and eventually gets married before 30.
Tsar wrote:
Life is the same for everyone in America.
I doubt that!

Millennials are poor or jobless because Boomers screwed their generation.[/quote]
No millennials are beta if they have attitudes like that.
Last edited by HappyGuy on March 3rd, 2021, 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 3rd, 2021, 4:36 pm
Why do you have to quote me when you are right below me and there is no one else joining in. Not even cropping a relevant portion of my quote or even posting the entire quote, but quoting other unrelated posts too. It makes reading this forum very annoying much like when you embed Youtube videos and make separate threads in General Discussions for them. This is not a huge impersonal community with a million members and hundreds of posts every hour this is a small forum. There is no reason to quote entire posts.
I like to quote everyone because it makes it easier for readers to not need to go back through to see a conversation.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Tsar wrote:
March 3rd, 2021, 5:11 pm
I like to
This may be why you're still a virgin. Children do what they like not what they should.
Tsar wrote:
March 3rd, 2021, 5:11 pm
it makes it easier for readers to not need to go back through to see a conversation.
No it doesn't, it makes it a lot messier and more confusing for people reading the thread.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 3rd, 2021, 4:36 pm
Tsar wrote:
I am not beta.
We know that you're far below what's accepted as a mediocre guy who has a few girlfriends growing up and eventually gets married before 30.
Wrong again!

I lived in a suburb that was mainly old people and boomers. Most girls were ugly or skinny Anglos ugly as witches. Poor family. Should not have lived there. Most guys in America get no beautiful good girl. I had ghetto girls or fat girls interested, but f**k no to that. I would never date fate or ugly.

Then I decided to say screw it at age 21 and decided I am f***ing done with American girls and all Western Girls. Not worth it because they're too damaged and most are sloppy seconds.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I will call you the nickname PigBoy if you continue to offend me and provoke me. I will add a week for every sentence or word or phrase that offends me.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Tsar wrote:
March 4th, 2021, 1:30 am
if you continue to offend me
While you have offended our sensibilities with your braggart threads most of us have been patient and not criticized you. In return you make every occasional constructive comment into a confrontation.
Tsar wrote:
I will add a week for every sentence or word or phrase that offends me.
That is the kind of thing that will only undermine your attempts to become more attractive to women but you do what you have to do. Perhaps you incorrectly believe teens are more attracted to childish men.
Tsar wrote:
I am not sleazy.
Everyone's entitled to their opinions. Yick, Johnny1975, Pag and Dipnswoop are four openly sleazy contributors and they are not more sleazy than you. They are more candid and honest about past failures yet we did not give them the benefit of the doubt that we gave you. Could be an age thing and most of us let you off with minimal criticism because we assumed you were going through a phase or a string of bad luck. It didn't help because you want drama but if you work at it you'll probably get what you want so stop arguing your case because it makes no difference to you if people agree or not.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 4th, 2021, 2:57 pm
Tsar wrote:
if you continue to offend me
While you have offended our sensibilities with your braggart threads most of us have been patient and not criticized you. In return you make every occasional constructive comment into a confrontation.
Tsar wrote:
I will add a week for every sentence or word or phrase that offends me.
That is the kind of thing that will only undermine your attempts to become more attractive to women but you do what you have to do. Perhaps you incorrectly believe teens are more attracted to childish men.
Tsar wrote:
I am not sleazy.
Everyone's entitled to their opinions. Yick, Johnny1975, Pag and Dipnswoop are four openly sleazy contributors and they are not more sleazy than you. They are more candid and honest about past failures yet we did not give them the benefit of the doubt that we gave you. Could be an age thing and most of us let you off with minimal criticism because we assumed you were going through a phase or a string of bad luck. It didn't help because you want drama but if you work at it you'll probably get what you want so stop arguing your case because it makes no difference to you if people agree or not.
You are the one being the antagonist. You should just stop.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
HappyGuy wrote:
March 2nd, 2021, 12:50 pm
1. I don't play lotteries. I was only staying facts of the article and what could have been if I won a lottery jackpot that size at the same age as the girl in the article.
2. I am not sleazy. I will also not automatically provide. Why do you think I agree with a Girlfriend Allowance? Any girl needs to earn it. I will not provide for an undeserving female.
3. Did Yick win a lottery in the UK?
No, but then I don't play the lottery because - I have everything I want, freedom, peace of mind, the things I like to do I can already afford - it isn't like I want an antique car collection or a yacht.

When I had basically nothing, I did play the lottery, especially when it first came out because I wanted to change my life because my life was shit. My life is good these days, actually, 184 million pounds (if i were to keep it...) would make my life worse because I would then become a target - you would end up losing that kind of money in the end, guaranteed - criminals, false friends, women - take your pick - Evander Holyfield AND Mike Tyson can tell you all about it.

If someone gave me that kind of money tomorrow, I would give most of it away to my family and friends - a couple of hundred grand would change their lives - but for me - I don't need that money at this moment in time. Money can't buy happiness in the long term. It might be exciting for awhile as you might not be used to buying whatever you want but what the f**k am I going to do with a racehorse?

Did Meghan Markle look happy the other night crying her eyes out because she married into extreme wealth? Her husband who was born into great wealth and privilege didn't look all that happy either - money doesn't buy you happiness - the actor Owen Wilson tried to kill himself a few years ago and he could probably (still...) get any woman he wanted so an easy access to women doesn't make you happy either.

The couple concerned are young, healthy and nice looking - they might be disappointed but there you go - they'll get over it soon enough.