One of my favorite Russian Girls...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

One of my favorite Russian Girls...

Post by Tsar »

One of my favorite Russian girls (probably an ethnic Tatar) that was a model and posted some lesbian adult videos (that she liked watching) to her social media, and probably did a lot of partying and probably got f***ed by many different cocks hasn't aged that well.

Her name was Vera. She use to have a really tight body, nice face, and hot in her thong bikini pictures. Now, she's married and popped out at least one baby. She is still much better than many Americans considering she is late 20s, married for a few years, and popped out one baby. Went from a 9.5 or 10 in hotness at age 18-21 down to about a 6.75-7 at about age 27-29.

Yulia, my #1 favorite married even earlier than Vera and had a baby but she aged much better. I assume she's 29 and turns 30 this year. Went from a 9.5 or 10, down to a 7 or 7.5. She is an ethnic Ukrainian.

So, it just proves a White Girl's prime years of beauty is from age 14-21. 22-27 a girl is lucky to remain a 8-10. It means she is at a stable plateau of beauty. If she can go 28-32 being a 7 or 8 then she is lucky because it means she aged better than the majority of other females her age.

Russian girls (and Belarusian girls and Ukrainian girls) actually age better than many or all other White Girls.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: One of my favorite Russian Girls...

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
March 14th, 2021, 1:52 am
... it just proves a White Girl's prime years of beauty is from age 14-21.

22-27 a girl is lucky to remain a 8-10. It means she is at a stable plateau of beauty. If she can go 28-32 being a 7 or 8 then she is lucky because it means she aged better than the majority of other females her age.

Russian girls (and Belarusian girls and Ukrainian girls) actually age better than many or all other White Girls.
Looks of young people between 14-21 change a lot - it might be to the better or to the worse.

I think however your observation of women between 22 - 27 and 28 -32 and past 33 is fairly correct.

I don't think that one ethnic group of white women is aging better than others.
Who is a 'white woman'? This can be everybody from Portugal to Sweden, from Greece to Ireland .... from South Africa to Russia...

It is more about party-life with smoking, drugs and alcohol and with Western women often overeating/obesity which ruins the looks of women considerably, especially their skin/face...