Official Announcement from Tsar

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Official Announcement from Tsar

Post by Tsar »

I am completely done with White Girls as of yesterday.

My #1 preference has become Asian girls. White Girls are now a distant #2.

White girls are unhealthy. They smoke, go to clubs much more often, are too slutty, cute White girls are uncommon (most White girls are either ugly, plain or below average face but great body, or are hot much more often) but a cute White girl is not common. Most White girls avoid a serious relationship or marriage until they are a washed up slut or desperate to pop out at least one baby in their 30s before they become a barren and infertile cougar! White girls tend to get tattoos or ugly piercings like gauges or nose septum piercings. Even many girls otherwise attractive in Minsk, get nose septum piercings. Ugly piercings!

I actually get likes from attractive Asian girls that are cute and they share lifestyle choices and life goals I like more often. Asian girls are cute much more often than White Girls.

Most Asian Girls don't need Western/American/European "Game" or PUA or would play as many Mind Games.

I am definitely done with White Girls for the most part. I can't take White Girls seriously anymore for anything serious.

I am 100% into Asian Girls and Asian Girls are my #1.

I probably should have considered Asian girls more seriously in the past instead of having them as a second choice but now that I have been abroad for awhile, I learned I prefer Asian Girls.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Official Announcement from Tsar

Post by yick »

I think your overall view is correct, I think you have nailed the advantages but of course each Asian country has a different culture so beware etc! But it can be done and many have done what you have wanted to do. It is about getting here and being the best person you can be and someone will come along. Funnily enough PublicDuende has posted in this forum as you posted this post.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Last edited by HappyGuy on March 23rd, 2021, 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I saw those videos many years ago! And you are really showing your immaturity! I bet you love divorced women and single moms.

And those videos are perfect examples on why I dislike women in Anglo nations the most. Most are just mean.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Go get a job and a place to live. Asian tiger momma is not going to let her daughter marry a man who is homeless.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
March 22nd, 2021, 3:55 am
I am completely done with White Girls as of yesterday.

My #1 preference has become Asian girls. White Girls are now a distant #2.

White girls are unhealthy. They smoke, go to clubs much more often, are too slutty, cute White girls are uncommon (most White girls are either ugly, plain or below average face but great body, or are hot much more often) but a cute White girl is not common. Most White girls avoid a serious relationship or marriage until they are a washed up slut or desperate to pop out at least one baby in their 30s before they become a barren and infertile cougar! White girls tend to get tattoos or ugly piercings like gauges or nose septum piercings. Even many girls otherwise attractive in Minsk, get nose septum piercings. Ugly piercings!

I actually get likes from attractive Asian girls that are cute and they share lifestyle choices and life goals I like more often. Asian girls are cute much more often than White Girls.

Most Asian Girls don't need Western/American/European "Game" or PUA or would play as many Mind Games.

I am definitely done with White Girls for the most part. I can't take White Girls seriously anymore for anything serious.

I am 100% into Asian Girls and Asian Girls are my #1.

I probably should have considered Asian girls more seriously in the past instead of having them as a second choice but now that I have been abroad for awhile, I learned I prefer Asian Girls.
Spoiler: you will never find a wife unless you grow up and become a man instead of a boy
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 9:41 am
Spoiler: you will never find a wife unless you grow up and become a man instead of a boy
What do you mean? Most people are less intelligent than I am. America favors stupid people because the stupid people don't think or question anything. I was never given a chance in America. So I am a man and being abroad long-term makes me more interesting and smarter than most.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
March 23rd, 2021, 1:23 pm
Asian tiger momma is not going to let her daughter marry a man who is homeless.
That is mainly an American thing. I probably have plenty of income to be middle class in a place like SE Asia if I had the right to live there permanently. Having no permanent place doesn't mean I have no money. I just don't have enough for the United States or any other high income nation. The most I want to pay including rent and utilities and internet is $600 a month otherwise it just makes more financial sense be a perpetual nomad abroad until I get a girl and need to settle down.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 12:53 pm
MrMan wrote:
March 23rd, 2021, 1:23 pm
Asian tiger momma is not going to let her daughter marry a man who is homeless.
That is mainly an American thing. I probably have plenty of income to be middle class in a place like SE Asia if I had the right to live there permanently. Having no permanent place doesn't mean I have no money. I just don't have enough for the United States or any other high income nation. The most I want to pay including rent and utilities and internet is $600 a month otherwise it just makes more financial sense be a perpetual nomad abroad until I get a girl and need to settle down.
"What does your boyfriend do?"
"He is a nomad."
"No honey, you never see him again. You marry doctor or engineer."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
April 11th, 2021, 6:32 am
"What does your boyfriend do?"
"He is a nomad."
"No honey, you never see him again. You marry doctor or engineer."