No-one is posting anything

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

No-one is posting anything

Post by Cornfed »

No non-scum are currently posting anything on the Internet lately. Why?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: No-one is posting anything

Post by Taco »

Everyone is homeless, jobless and getting drunk every day for the past year. The suicide rate is going parabolic, its under reported in the media.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:
March 23rd, 2021, 2:30 am
Everyone is homeless, jobless and getting drunk every day for the past year. The suicide rate is going parabolic, its under reported in the media.
pLANET pONZI AND IT'S COMING DOWN,
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2021, 1:29 am
I think they are realizing the Commies currently taking the planet over if given the chance will kill them.
Last edited by Moretorque on March 24th, 2021, 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@Cornfed

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
How would you define non-scum, Cornfed? For instance, who here on this site is, or isn't, scum? I made a post not too long ago about adding a new spouse who is Indonesian, as I have come to understand the value in a traditional faith and marriage by Islamic standards. I felt that was reasonable well-reasoned and written, and I don't tend to see myself as 'scum', but then again, I might be biased.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
Good question, but what do you mean with 'non scum' - I have to say that troll comments and spammers declined considerably during the last months.

Otherwise it is, and it always was, difficult to find topics interesting for members who are willing to post reasonable follow-up comments - people are very different from each other.

What is great for one is exactly what another one is totally against it. Just check out these covid-19 topics.

So what to do?
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 2:54 am
Cornfed wrote:
How would you define non-scum, Cornfed? For instance, who here on this site is, or isn't, scum? I made a post not too long ago about adding a new spouse who is Indonesian, as I have come to understand the value in a traditional faith and marriage by Islamic standards. I felt that was reasonable well-reasoned and written, and I don't tend to see myself as 'scum', but then again, I might be biased.
So after make babys in euro girl then go poverty province make more more babys with tiny darky girl now you want go defilement muslim girl and so your flipin wifey you love so so much 100% ok you get more lady make more baby for share your megerment pesos for spreading over so so many mouths and you standup man jus because you not old fat baldy wowee and marco truthing be if you legality mary girl in phlipin now ilegality for mary new girl or even adulterate other girl but oh no you morality himan love throw stone other man while you same squaterman drink sex make baby love em then leave em for we see before time you reaching 40s you already do more destructivity on environment than worst of worst mongerman in angel city for later simplement pay for play not make baby not create fincing liablity left right center

marco can you look miror and truthing belief you good man and standup man like make critical other aborder same you perfection man when in truthing you are worse of worse for your wife not like you sexual asalting indo muslim girl for share your money time atention for you say even she short darky she go manila education not dumwit so how o how she acept your hipocrosy so we see maybe jus maybe cornfed say scum not only other poster aborder but especment you hypocrosy marco zetola
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

marco we see you go place for shiiting it up then move on for make same shiites new place and pretend be goodman but you creatiion more poverty left right center with phnony balony million dollar you pretend can make but never ever come through jsut egomania self delusion and still you broke as choke for no wondering why so so many asia hate whiteman for all he do is go expotation poverty have funys make babys then get tired move on new girl for rinse repeat ever on til he got so old can no more go on

in flipin bigmy make you crimnal infidel make you crimnal adultrating make you criminal concubining make you criminal so we see dear marco you so so egomania you need make big braging about comit crimnalty actions for try impres aborders or leading astray newest aborder how so dare you for wiseton not advocation crimes but you badman want be big bragerman for break law your new homeland also hurting poverty wifey and dear childs that have no choice being sired from hit run wayward looking bastardizing dady figure for perpetuation poverty province cyles of be broke make babys run then rinse repeat so we need hope wifey there and enforcers there put you down your place make you to stay put with wify or else do time to pay for your crime
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 2:54 am
Non-scum are people with decent values and the ability to apply them. It is hard to judge individuals, like posters here. But I think I can judge people statistically based on my personal experience, and I would say that currently 99% of humanity is scum deserving death.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Spencer wrote:
March 25th, 2021, 12:14 pm
marco we see you go place for shiiting it up then move on for make same shiites new place and pretend be goodman but you creatiion more poverty left right center with phnony balony million dollar you pretend can make but never ever come through jsut egomania self delusion and still you broke as choke for no wondering why so so many asia hate whiteman for all he do is go expotation poverty have funys make babys then get tired move on new girl for rinse repeat ever on til he got so old can no more go on

in flipin bigmy make you crimnal infidel make you crimnal adultrating make you criminal concubining make you criminal so we see dear marco you so so egomania you need make big braging about comit crimnalty actions for try impres aborders or leading astray newest aborder how so dare you for wiseton not advocation crimes but you badman want be big bragerman for break law your new homeland also hurting poverty wifey and dear childs that have no choice being sired from hit run wayward looking bastardizing dady figure for perpetuation poverty province cyles of be broke make babys run then rinse repeat so we need hope wifey there and enforcers there put you down your place make you to stay put with wify or else do time to pay for your crime
Spencer, for someone so keen on 'calling out' me, you sure haven't provided a lot of personal information about yourself.

"phnony balony million dollar" nice English, nice sentiment, but how 'phnony balony' are you? Tell me, where are you from? What country? I'd love to run your 'unique' figure of speech across some language recognition programs, maybe ask my friend who is a linguist and ask him what the hell sort of country you come from that people write the way you write.

Either you're an incredibly dyslectic individual with some mental health problems, or you're just a disgruntled former member trying to stir up shit but too much of a p***y to do it underneath your own account. :roll:

If you're an actual real person, tell me a bit about yourself. Where you're from. What you're after. And where the hell you were educated, because I wnt to know which institute of learning produced such a... unique individual. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

fschmidt wrote:
March 25th, 2021, 12:35 pm
Non-scum are people with decent values and the ability to apply them. It is hard to judge individuals, like posters here. But I think I can judge people statistically based on my personal experience, and I would say that currently 99% of humanity is scum deserving death.
Alright, fair enough. As for me, I am seriously considering converting to Islam in order to marry a young Indonesian woman from a conservative family. She seems to have very good values and is not at all Westernized. The difference in talking to her, and other Asian girls, is ENORMOUS. There is no flirting, no suggestive language. She's incredibly wholesome.

Islam as a faith has plenty of people criticising it, but talking to Muslim women as opposed to females from other religious groups, Christians included, is an ABSOLUTE breathe of fresh air and a solution to many men, I think. Too bad they've been brainwashed by "muh Twin Towers" and refuse to even entertain the notion of parting ways with their precious beers and bacon to get a woman of genuine quality.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 26th, 2021, 2:41 pm
Alright, fair enough. As for me, I am seriously considering converting to Islam in order to marry a young Indonesian woman from a conservative family. She seems to have very good values and is not at all Westernized. The difference in talking to her, and other Asian girls, is ENORMOUS. There is no flirting, no suggestive language. She's incredibly wholesome.
I thought you were already married. When I was in Sydney a few years ago it seemed like the Muslim females there were secretly sluts.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Islam as a faith has plenty of people criticising it, but talking to Muslim women as opposed to females from other religious groups, Christians included, is an ABSOLUTE breathe of fresh air and a solution to many men, I think. Too bad they've been brainwashed by "muh Twin Towers" and refuse to even entertain the notion of parting ways with their precious beers and bacon to get a woman of genuine quality.
I attended my local mosque for a few years, so I have some understanding of Islam from that. Islam has pluses and minuses. Female chastity is a plus, and their marriages are stable. The biggest minus is no emphasis on mental development, so they tend to be passive and stupid. If you have children as a Muslim family, you will have to teach your kids to think for themselves, and not become moronic followers like most Muslims.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
March 26th, 2021, 8:37 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
I thought you were already married. When I was in Sydney a few years ago it seemed like the Muslim females there were secretly sluts.
You are right, Cornfed. This is a rather strange comment from MarcosZeitola.

I am not sure if this comment from MZ is serious or sarcastic. Likely sarcastic, I guess, as a reply to Tsar or Fschmidt - or Cornfed? :lol:

Seriously seen, as a Muslim man in some countries - but not everywhere - you might get permission to marry several times.

However this is a question of how much money you have, if her parents will agree, you have also ask your first wife if she agrees, and nowadays many young Muslim men do not have enough income for themselves - they are poor and feel lonely, no woman will ever look at them....

Many Muslim countries and also countries with a strong Muslim minority are plainly poor in Asia.... some of them are war-disabled like Syria or Afghanistan, don't expect foreigners are welcome in Pakistan - others are very poor like Bangladeshi - and also living condition in Myanmar in its Muslim zones are appalling and not much better in Southern Philippines.

I don't think, MZ is willing to pay a dowry of sometimes even considerably more than 100 gold-coins (each about USD 400,-) after converting to Shia Islam for an Iranian girl which payment of gold-coins is due in case of divorce. Pre-nups not accepted in Iran!

https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/i ... il-1.81305
Iran pre-nups land thousands of men in jail