We might have a Spook...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

We might have a Spook...

Post by Tsar »

Maybe Voyager1 was hoping to trick me into revealing an IP address using a shell account with a special sort of invisible image. Maybe that is how he thought he got me in 2017?

I take precautions after 2017 and besides, I am homeless now so it's not like I actually have an IP address.
And it isn't like I would actually waste money going to a place where I struck out with 18-22 girls for several years. I dislike most white girls now and the only reason I posted about White Teens for so long is because the only White Female that could be a virgin isn't 18+.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: We might have a Spook...

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
March 23rd, 2021, 11:05 am
Maybe Voyager1 was hoping to trick me into revealing an IP address using a shell account with a special sort of invisible image. Maybe that is how he thought he got me in 2017?

I take precautions after 2017 and besides, I am homeless now so it's not like I actually have an IP address.
And it isn't like I would actually waste money going to a place where I struck out with 18-22 girls for several years. I dislike most white girls now and the only reason I posted about White Teens for so long is because the only White Female that could be a virgin isn't 18+.
Have you considered that maybe being homeless is a sign you should change your life?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: We might have a Spook...

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 9:51 am
Have you considered that maybe being homeless is a sign you should change your life?
I am changing my life. I am traveling the world as a nomad to find where I belong in it and a place to call home where I can actually have a life. I cannot build a life for myself in America. America is rigged against Millennial men unless they are of certain special groups favored by the ruling elites. Plus, America is overpriced.

It isn't like I am broke and homeless, or have no income and am homeless. I just have no permanent place to live. Makes me more of a nomad than truly homeless.

Most Americans are one paycheck away from homelessness and one medical bill away from bankruptcy. There is no better life for most Americans in America since the Financial Crisis.

Better to be on a tight budget abroad than an impossible budget in America.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Return to “General Discussions”