People should just STFU and listen to me

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

People should just STFU and listen to me

Post by Cornfed »

The fact is that I am more intelligent and knowledgeable than most people, so they should just learn from me, particularly on so called right wing or white nationalist forums. Also in real life off course. If they would only shut up and learn from their betters then life might improve. And why should they not? Do these dumbass male feminists seriously think they are better educated and more well-researched than me? Of course they don't, but they just want to continue to be dickheads.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: People should just STFU and listen to me

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
March 26th, 2021, 2:27 am
The fact is that I am more intelligent and knowledgeable than most people, so they should just learn from me, particularly on so called right wing or white nationalist forums. Also in real life off course. If they would only shut up and learn from their betters then life might improve. And why should they not? Do these dumbass male feminists seriously think they are better educated and more well-researched than me? Of course they don't, but they just want to continue to be dickheads.
Before you would be seen as 'their better', wouldn't you need to have something to show for it? If a rags-to-riches, buff shipping tycoon with a gorgeous wife, a big mansion and five healthy children attending Ivy League schools tells me something interesting, sure I may consider him 'my better' and listen to what he has to say... but if the man offering me these great insights is a childless, single, semi-homeless, semi-incel nobody in his forties? Meh. I might be inclined to disbelieve him just due to his lack of success in life.

Perhaps the greatest wisdom and insight is found in bums and nobodies... but who would take them seriously? Sad facts of life.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 26th, 2021, 1:47 pm
Before you would be seen as 'their better', wouldn't you need to have something to show for it? If a rags-to-riches, buff shipping tycoon with a gorgeous wife, a big mansion and five healthy children attending Ivy League schools tells me something interesting
Whether you have something to show for it is largely due to factors beyond your control. For example, the people who attend Ivy League schools are now Jews, the parasitical elite and their subhuman housepets. This is one of those areas where people should just listen to me instead of trying to invoke their own childish worldview of life being somehow fair.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
March 26th, 2021, 1:58 pm
Whether you have something to show for it is largely due to factors beyond your control. For example, the people who attend Ivy League schools are now Jews, the parasitical elite and their subhuman housepets. This is one of those areas where people should just listen to me instead of trying to invoke their own childish worldview of life being somehow fair.
Anyone who tells you life is fair can be dismissed as retarded right off the bat. I mean, of course life isn't 'fair'. It never was, and it never will be. But even in a wicked world a man could do reasonably well for himself if he walked the walk, talked the talk and did what he could.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 26th, 2021, 2:22 pm
Anyone who tells you life is fair can be dismissed as retarded right off the bat. I mean, of course life isn't 'fair'. It never was, and it never will be. But even in a wicked world a man could do reasonably well for himself if he walked the walk, talked the talk and did what he could.
No, not necessarily.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
Maybe they have trouble hearing you from all the way down there? Which is saying something, given that racist forums seem to be very echo-ey
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Everybody listen to me: Cornfed needs a girlfriend.
Cornfed wrote:
The fact is that I am more intelligent and knowledgeable than most people, so they should just learn from me
But you're unlikeable and not very bright. You didn't make this thread in the correct place for rants.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HappyGuy wrote:
April 1st, 2021, 8:15 pm
Everybody listen to me: Cornfed needs a girlfriend.
Cornfed wrote:
The fact is that I am more intelligent and knowledgeable than most people, so they should just learn from me
But you're unlikeable and not very bright. You didn't make this thread in the correct place for rants.
He would probably have a girlfriend by now he didn't only want a White girl and that she be from New Zealand. He location is a great place for traveling to anywhere in Asia. Even Siberian Russia for a White girl.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Cornfed couldn't get laid in Asia but Tsar you couldn't get laid in an Asian whorehouse. It is just silly to be single at your age, you better start making changes while you still have a chance.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HappyGuy wrote:
April 2nd, 2021, 1:56 am
Cornfed couldn't get laid in Asia but Tsar you couldn't get laid in an Asian whorehouse. It is just silly to be single at your age, you better start making changes while you still have a chance.
I know I could easily get laid in Asia. Probably get a girlfriend in a week or two maximum if it is the right place.

If it came down to it, I would just go to that Vietnamese guy who has a Matchmaker Business and pay him money a beautiful Asian girl from a rural area, or have his scouts find me one I wanted. Skip the dating, straight to just having a girl permanently.

I am single in America (Anglosphere) and Europe because of external circumstances I cannot control.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
April 2nd, 2021, 3:48 am
HappyGuy wrote:
I know I could easily get laid in Asia. Probably get a girlfriend in a week or two maximum if it is the right place.

If it came down to it, I would just go to that Vietnamese guy who has a Matchmaker Business and pay him money a beautiful Asian girl from a rural area, or have his scouts find me one I wanted. Skip the dating, straight to just having a girl permanently.

I am single in America (Anglosphere) and Europe because of external circumstances I cannot control.
Circumstances like your wanting to date 14 year olds?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
April 2nd, 2021, 3:51 am
Tsar wrote:
HappyGuy wrote:

American girls and European girls are sluts beginning in their teens

They love degenerate culture. Other cultures typically have more culture now.

European girls while marginally better are more difficult because Europeans have more money. European girls are also not as good anymore since the negative influences have spread to all Whites.

People cannot control the weather, or the seasons, or how much money they have...
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
April 2nd, 2021, 3:55 am
HouseMD wrote:
April 2nd, 2021, 3:51 am
Tsar wrote:
HappyGuy wrote:

American girls and European girls are sluts beginning in their teens

They love degenerate culture. Other cultures typically have more culture now.

European girls while marginally better are more difficult because Europeans have more money. European girls are also not as good anymore since the negative influences have spread to all Whites.

People cannot control the weather, or the seasons, or how much money they have...
People can control how much money they have. Choosing not to is weakness. For anyone with any degree of intelligence, money is a simple equation to balance in their favor
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
April 2nd, 2021, 3:58 am
People can control how much money they have. Choosing not to is weakness. For anyone with any degree of intelligence, money is a simple equation to balance in their favor
I agree but there are two variables in that equation. Time and Location.

I need to be in a Location that allows me to save money over Time.

Happier Abroad can apply to love abroad but also earning potential abroad. Geoarbitrage.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Don't wait for the time and place to change. Start with the small obvious things. Stop quoting posts right above you, stop feeling entitled to a girlfriend just because you feel you look good enough or because of your status as a rich tourist. If you don't stop your childish behavior and if you don't start growing up now then you don't stand a chance at succeeding later. You can try to buy a girlfriend but she won't stay. Face it you are the problem.