Is most of the nation mentally ill on this trans thing?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is most of the nation mentally ill on this trans thing?

Post by MrMan »

Over the past few decades, it seems like the LGBT folks have been successful at converting the governmental system, maybe even most people, to the idea that it's all the same, two dudes 'marrying' or two women 'marrying' and that this is normal. And the populace, like sheep, go along with it. We even have posters here that think that way.

Here of late, left-wing lawmakers have jumped on the bandwagon with the idea that men and women are all the same, that a man who thinks he is a woman is a woman, and a woman who thinks she is a man is a man. This is obviously so false. One can look inside their pants and see unless they have gone into the doctor to get disfigured.

Psychologically, there is plenty of literature to show that there are differences between men and women. Also, statistics on those who have done the full trans surgery thing have over a 40% suicide rate. It is so obviously a terrible thing to encourage. But since it is 'woke' politics, politicians and much of the populace ignore that facts and jump on the idiocy bandwagon.

The Dems won two houses of government, or at least made it look like they did. Be that as it may, they are pushing this nasty idiocy on the nation. I wish someone in Congress or the Senate would give a speech and ask them if they are mentally ill or idiots. They are trying to pass a law to limit religious freedom, forcing churches to go along with the trans idiocy, to force institutions to let boys in girls bathrooms and girls in boy bathrooms.

Now, a high school boy can identify as a trans cross-dressing lesbian-- who claims to be a girl, dresses like a boy, is attracted to girls, but gets to use the girls locker room. So basically, he could still be a boy and play girls sports and use the girls locker room.

Also, vulnerable children who feel rejected who want some sense of acceptance can join a gay and trans club at school, or be an 'ally' to get some social support. The same kid, 20 years ago, may not have considered being homosexual. But now, they get treated like heroes if they 'come out' and re-interpret their life story to make themselves always 'gay.' Going into a life of sexual perversion is praised. It is bad enough that fornicating can make a boy a hero in the locker room. Now, getting defiled by some other dude is considered heroic also.

And think about the same thing going on with trans. If a little boy raised with sisters who says he wanted to be a girl 20 years ago, his parents would have told him that wasn't possible, maybe reaffirmed that it was good to be a boy. What was probably more common was a girl wanting to be a boy because boys in film or in real life did cool stuff. Her parents would tell her it was good that she was a girl. It would go away quickly and be forgotten. Now, the same kid might be pumped full of hormones and later mutilated, encouraged to do so by deceived and evil parents going along with a deceived and evil society.

Homosexuals have higher suicide rates. There is psychological literature show that homosexuals like to push the edge of the envelop for norms, that the tendency toward male homosexuality is generally manifest in men who felt rejected by their fathers or who did not bond with them. This isn't just normal healthy stuff. Lesbians have a much higher rate of domestic violence than anyone else. The pro-LGBT stuff is not harmless. And it can encourage more young people looking for identity into a perverse community and a damaging lifestyle that they would not have considered if society encouraged the normal aversion to homosexual behavior that many people have as opposed to trying to override it.

My question is, what do you think about the majority of the nation? Did most people just slide down the slippery slope of foolishness from accepting gay marriage to accepting this trans idiocy? Do you think most of the country is against this and is outraged? Apathetic?

How many of you are cool with the trans thing.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is most of the nation mentally ill on this trans thing?

Post by fschmidt »

MrMan wrote:
March 27th, 2021, 8:24 am
My question is, what do you think about the majority of the nation? Did most people just slide down the slippery slope of foolishness from accepting gay marriage to accepting this trans idiocy? Do you think most of the country is against this and is outraged? Apathetic?

Americans are depraved moronic scum. I have no problem with gay marriage because I believe in political freedom, but that doesn't mean that I support this in terms of values. The problem with Americans is simply the collapse of religion.

So I am fine with the trans thing. Just go for maximal depravity because the sooner America collapses, the better.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
Over the past few decades, it seems like the LGBT folks have been successful at converting the governmental system, maybe even most people, to the idea that it's all the same, two dudes 'marrying' or two women 'marrying' and that this is normal. And the populace, like sheep, go along with it. We even have posters here that think that way.
-----
I am male, white and straight. There is no way for me to feel excited with a man, ladyboy, young boys and girls, etc.

I need for my sexual feeling a female, who is an adult, born naturally as a female and also straight. Tattoos and piercings not welcome.
I don't care otherwise about her race, culture, language, religion etc.

Nowadays it is almost like if we should be ashamed to be straight and about myself not only to be straight, but even white and born male.

We live in a crazy world, but anyway, I do not have any contact with these people who consider themselves as lesbian, gay or bi-sexual or who are into gender change etc. These people have a different life-style, I am not against them, but also not supportive to them.

There are some difficult to find statistics which indicate that around 85 - 90 percent of the population is born straight, both men and women - and the minority of all the others is less than 15 percent, likely around 10 percent.

Why do we care so much about minorities and totally neglect the clear majority of straight people? This is for me not really understandable.

OK, they should not be discriminated, but they also should not be supported in a way which gives me a feeling that being straight, white and male is wrong. That's really crossing the line.

For me, for example, a marriage is between a man and a woman. - However I do not care if gay and lesbian people live together with people of the same gender, up to them, but I do NOT consider this as a marriage.

Will I be prosecuted because of my belief? Am I wrong?
Is this what I said a crime, is it hate speech?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

fschmidt wrote:
March 27th, 2021, 9:22 am
Americans are depraved moronic scum. I have no problem with gay marriage because I believe in political freedom, but that doesn't mean that I support this in terms of values. The problem with Americans is simply the collapse of religion.

So I am fine with the trans thing. Just go for maximal depravity because the sooner America collapses, the better.
This strange trend is now everywhere, I don't think it has to do with religion or USA - you find such movements in Europe, Russia, Japan, Thailand..etc.

I am anything else but religious, but there is no way for me to be supportive to such movements. Not my values, not my way of life.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

fschmidt wrote:
March 27th, 2021, 9:22 am
MrMan wrote:

What does insanely redefining 'marriage' to call unions of two men or two women 'marriage' have to do with political freedom?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrMan wrote:
March 29th, 2021, 2:23 pm
What does insanely redefining 'marriage' to call unions of two men or two women 'marriage' have to do with political freedom?
If someone wants to call an apple a pear, they should have the right to do so. That is political freedom.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

fschmidt wrote:
March 30th, 2021, 11:32 pm
MrMan wrote:
March 29th, 2021, 2:23 pm
If someone wants to call an apple a pear, they should have the right to do so. That is political freedom.
The agents that work for the government that import apples and pears shouldn't call apples pears just because someone 'identifies' the apple as a pear.

Why should the state acknowledge two men shacking up as 'marriage'? It is not marriage.