How come no one dies of hunger in the Philippines and other third world countries?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

How come no one dies of hunger in the Philippines and other third world countries?

Post by Winston »

There's something i dont get. How come u never hear of Filipinos dying of starvation, even if they claim to have no food or money? When u hear of a Filipino dying its always from illness or disease.

Yet history books say that Stalin engineered a famine in Ukraine that killed millions. And Mao engineered a famine that killed millions of people in China. How can that be?

Chinese are a lot better at managing resources as we all know, than Filipinos. So how could millions of Chinese die of starvation during a famine? But Filipinos never die of starvation? Have u heard of any filipinos dying of starvation? I only hear about them dying from disease or illness or heart attacks.

Can anyone explain?

Also how do beggars in the Philippines survive and reproduce? A human can only survive 30 days without food. So how can beggars be reproducing and multiplying? Shouldn't they live only 30 days?

Any explanation?

Sorry for these trifling questions. I think too much.

Another question. What about all those starving children in Ethiopia and Africa u see on TV? Is that real or an exaggeration or a charity scam? Africa has tropical climate too right? How come there are starving children dying of hunger there but not in Philippines?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: How come no one dies of hunger in the Philippines and other third world countries?

Post by Winston »

Rocks reply to my questions on whatsapp:

[3/30, 9:38 AM] Rock Philippines: Winston, this boils down to environment. Tropical lands with abundant vegetation can at least support subsistence. Even Madagascar, one of the very poorest countries in the world has plentiful food year around. But in a land with harsh winters, you can kill people by diverting agriculture.
[3/30, 9:38 AM] Winston Wu: How did mao kill millions? By causing a famine in colder parts of china?
[3/30, 9:39 AM] Rock Philippines: He got the state involved in agriculture and forced people not to farm but to melt down metal so he could claim high steel production
[3/30, 9:39 AM] Rock Philippines: So land was not being farmed
[3/30, 9:40 AM] Winston Wu: But how do filipinos not starve to death? Did u ever hear of a filipino dying of hunger?
[3/30, 9:40 AM] Rock Philippines: Rice and basic staples are plentiful
[3/30, 9:41 AM] Rock Philippines: No I never saw starving filipinos
[3/30, 9:41 AM] Rock Philippines: They can survive on rice and bits of meat
[3/30, 9:41 AM] Rock Philippines: or veggies and fruits
[3/30, 9:41 AM] Winston Wu: Then why do they beg for money?
[3/30, 9:42 AM] Rock Philippines: They want more of course
[3/30, 9:42 AM] Winston Wu: What about filipino beggars? Do they die of hunger?
[3/30, 9:42 AM] Winston Wu: More of what?
[3/30, 9:42 AM] Rock Philippines: More money
[3/30, 9:42 AM] Rock Philippines: for beer, jollibees, etc
[3/30, 9:43 AM] Rock Philippines: many have family pressures
[3/30, 9:43 AM] Winston Wu: But wanting more doesnt cause desperation.
[3/30, 9:43 AM] Rock Philippines: cus when you get sick, then you can die
[3/30, 9:43 AM] Winston Wu: If i sent no support to angelo for example he wouldn't die of starvation right?
[3/30, 9:44 AM] Rock Philippines: so they are desparate because their life quality still sucks and they are exposed to the problems of their extended families
[3/30, 9:44 AM] Winston Wu: Why do filipinos get sick easily?
[3/30, 9:44 AM] Rock Philippines: some greedy people use their kids to get money too
[3/30, 9:44 AM] Winston Wu: How come most filipinas i know have no father?
[3/30, 9:45 AM] Rock Philippines: Lower class people tend to have dads who run away
[3/30, 9:45 AM] Rock Philippines: and the people you know are mostly bargirls
[3/30, 9:45 AM] Rock Philippines: single moms all over
[3/30, 9:45 AM] Winston Wu: But most filipinas i know said their dad died. Not that he ran away.
[3/30, 9:45 AM] Rock Philippines: I love that movie Filipina dream girls
[3/30, 9:46 AM] Winston Wu: That was funny. Underrated.

[3/30, 10:01 AM] Winston Wu: Another question. What about all those starving children in ethiopia u see on TV? Is that real or an exaggeration or a charity scam? Africa has tropical climate too right? How come there are starving children dying of hunger there but not in philippines?

[3/30, 10:05 AM] Rock Philippines: African starvation tends to happen as result of displaced people in wars who cross borders to avoid being killed and end up crammed in refugee camps. Or certain barren areas that don't support food production or suffer severe droughts may have circumstances like that for short periods. But in general, Africans I've seen in many places are tall, strong, and robust. They are much more resilient too. If you see a fit or muscle bound Ghanian or Nigerian guy there, do you imagine he's starving?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How come no one dies of hunger in the Philippines and other third world countries?

Post by Cornfed »

Some third worlders live in tropical abundance where it is easy to feed yourself. For example I was once talking to a PNG woman who asked how NZers managed to survive. Where she comes from, you can go down to the lake, catch a fish in your bare hands and feed yourself for a day with minimal effort.
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:
March 29th, 2021, 7:07 pm
[3/30, 9:43 AM] Winston Wu: If i sent no support to angelo for example he wouldn't die of starvation right?
Winston! My son!

You don't fool Daddy!! This is real reason you start silly thread!!!

How you ask question like that??????!!!!!!

You need to support son! Because you are now dad!!

Money is for important thing! Like food for son!

Not for silly thing! LIke gogo girl for you!!

Understand???????

Listen to Daddy!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Daddy Wu wrote:
March 29th, 2021, 10:22 pm
Winston wrote:
March 29th, 2021, 7:07 pm
Winston! My son!

You don't fool Daddy!! This is real reason you start silly thread!!!

How you ask question like that??????!!!!!!

You need to support son! Because you are now dad!!

Money is for important thing! Like food for son!

Not for silly thing! LIke gogo girl for you!!

Understand???????

Listen to Daddy!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
:mrgreen:

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
March 29th, 2021, 10:01 pm
Some third worlders live in tropical abundance where it is easy to feed yourself. For example I was once talking to a PNG woman who asked how NZers managed to survive. Where she comes from, you can go down to the lake, catch a fish in your bare hands and feed yourself for a day with minimal effort.
Where is PNG? Philippines?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Tsar wrote:
March 30th, 2021, 5:11 am
Cornfed wrote:
Dumwit aborder wantbe hoy hoy hoy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Spencer wrote:
March 30th, 2021, 9:30 am
Dumwit aborder wantbe hoy hoy hoy
Dumwit phaggy phugly lolololol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question i sent to some filipinas i know. Im curious what their answer will be.

I dont understand something. Why do u need money? No one in Philippines ever dies from hunger or starvation. Only from disease or illness.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
March 30th, 2021, 5:11 am
Cornfed wrote:
Papua New Guinea
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another question. Many people in america have lost their house and job too due to the pandemic and lockdowns. But they never have to sleep on the street in city slums or die of hunger and starvation either. Why? How can that be?

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
March 31st, 2021, 12:47 am
Another question. Many people in america have lost their house and job too due to the pandemic and lockdowns. But they never have to sleep on the street in city slums or die of hunger and starvation either. Why? How can that be?
America actually has millions on the streets everyday. Maybe less at night.

But here are five things the homeless might do.

1. Poverty but especially homelessness is a crime. The homeless can get arrested and spend the night in jail or more... sometimes it is preferable for them since how could they survive winter, not eat, or get medical care. Even prisoners probably do better than being on the street. But only if they don't have children.
2. Homeless shelters. There are rooms they can go to at night but only if there are spots.
3. Sleep in cars but try to avoid getting arrested since that too is a crime.
4. They stay with a friend or family if they have anyone that actually cares. Most have people that don't really care.
5. Maybe they have enough money and income but not for the United States. They are smart if they leave.

https://inequality.stanford.edu/publica ... hould-know
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
If that's so then why do so many girls and people in the Philippines ask you for money? What's the money for? Consumer goods that are wants but not needs? Why do so many bar girls and freelancer girls sleep with men in exchange for cash so they can send it to their kids or parents, if they don't need the money?

You don't see anyone starving to death here like in an Auschwitz concentration camp or in those Ethiopia photos that the US media likes to show, where people are skin and bones starving to death. So why would many here rather spend time working than with their families? Why do bar girls spend time in the bar rather than with their kids? I asked them about this and they had no answer.

Recover
Freshman Poster

Post by Recover »

Winston wrote:
March 31st, 2021, 12:47 am
500 thousands or up over 1 million in america sleep on streets tent parks and abandon housings
Recover
Freshman Poster

Post by Recover »

America has starvings in hati