Why are glasses typically large abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why are glasses typically large abroad?

Post by Tsar »

In America people can by thin, small lense glasses. Glasses that can cover the eye and a little more without being really big.

Why are most glasses sold abroad and worn by girls but anyone much larger? Is it because they are cheaper? I looked online but couldn't find much in smaller lenses either.

I was wondering that in the back of my mind for awhile so I thought I would ask the forum.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are glasses typically large abroad?

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
March 31st, 2021, 9:32 am
In America people can by thin, small lense glasses. Glasses that can cover the eye and a little more without being really big.

Why are most glasses sold abroad and worn by girls but anyone much larger? Is it because they are cheaper? I looked online but couldn't find much in smaller lenses either.

I was wondering that in the back of my mind for awhile so I thought I would ask the forum.
Large glasses are probably the style in whatever countries you are visiting.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are glasses typically large abroad?

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
March 31st, 2021, 11:26 am
Tsar wrote:
March 31st, 2021, 9:32 am

Large glasses are probably the style in whatever countries you are visiting.
I didn't think about that possibility. I was assuming style and fashion was more global.

Larger glasses sort of remind me of the 1970s from TV and movies, while smaller ones have more of the 21st Century look.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑