My new approach to dating

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

My new approach to dating

Post by Tsar »

My new approach is if I can get any attractive female, I will bang her.

I only need a girl to be a beautiful virgin, maximum age 19 for a girlfriend

I can bang any slut as long as she's beautiful and fertile

Any hot slut can be a girl "FWB"

Any slut with good genes is worth f***ing and pop out babies

I don't actually need to love or genuinely care about a slut. Most girls actually like a guy better if he doesn't care.

Most girls are just sluts and females have much more inherent animalistic instincts compared to men.

I figure it's best if guys accept sluts cannot be loved because sluts only want sex and maybe to pop out babies if they're feminine sluts (instead of feminist sluts).

I would bang any slut, creaming her p***y, and if she gets pregnant, great. I would get as many sluts pregnant as possible.

If I get a good girl, great. Until I do, I should bang sluts. Any girl that is not a virgin is a slut (if she engaged in fornication).

Loser cucks could support all the bastard offspring I have sluts pop out for me or sluts can get family to help them.

I guess I should have realized almost all females just want to be dominated and treated like animals and ride as much cock as they can. They are just animalistic sluts, so if you know she's a slut make a game out of seeing how many degrading things she would do until she finally says "no." Don't care if a slut rides other cock. It is what sluts do.

In 2021, getting any girl even if she's a teen won't significantly increase the odds she is a good girl. Most teens only chase likes on social media and are slutty. If they're not feminine sluts, they're feminist sluts. The immorality, promiscuity, and slut culture spread everywhere. Might as well get sugar baby college sluts, at least they would be less trouble.

Only thing left is to adapt without compromising my standards.

If I feel like any potential bastard offspring are eventually worth my actual investment, I would eventually take custody if I had the money.

If a slut actually wants to be considered a girlfriend, I'll say the words and let her believe it, but I would never think of a slut as a genuine girlfriend. Only a girl "FWB" and it's fine to bang other girls even if a girl FWB doesn't want or like it.

Better to be a jerk banging sluts than alone because I wanted a genuine relationship with a true good girl.

Maybe I would have done better. I will give it another year before I turn all conversations sexual with girls in the first 5-10 minutes. No better way to show "I don't care" than talking about sex with sluts that might only be selective sluts.

And maybe if a slut is really sweet, hot, great genes then I might make her a favorite girl FWB but never more than a favorite.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king πŸ‘‘

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My new approach to dating

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Looks like someone is about to get jiggy with it.

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote: ↑
April 10th, 2021, 7:11 am
My new approach is if I can get any attractive female, I will bang her.

I only need a girl to be a beautiful virgin, maximum age 19 for a girlfriend

I can bang any slut as long as she's beautiful and fertile

Any hot slut can be a girl "FWB"

Any slut with good genes is worth f***ing and pop out babies

I don't actually need to love or genuinely care about a slut. Most girls actually like a guy better if he doesn't care.

Most girls are just sluts and females have much more inherent animalistic instincts compared to men.

I figure it's best if guys accept sluts cannot be loved because sluts only want sex and maybe to pop out babies if they're feminine sluts (instead of feminist sluts).

I would bang any slut, creaming her p***y, and if she gets pregnant, great. I would get as many sluts pregnant as possible.

If I get a good girl, great. Until I do, I should bang sluts. Any girl that is not a virgin is a slut (if she engaged in fornication).

Loser cucks could support all the bastard offspring I have sluts pop out for me or sluts can get family to help them.

I guess I should have realized almost all females just want to be dominated and treated like animals and ride as much cock as they can. They are just animalistic sluts, so if you know she's a slut make a game out of seeing how many degrading things she would do until she finally says "no." Don't care if a slut rides other cock. It is what sluts do.

In 2021, getting any girl even if she's a teen won't significantly increase the odds she is a good girl. Most teens only chase likes on social media and are slutty. If they're not feminine sluts, they're feminist sluts. The immorality, promiscuity, and slut culture spread everywhere. Might as well get sugar baby college sluts, at least they would be less trouble.

Only thing left is to adapt without compromising my standards.

If I feel like any potential bastard offspring are eventually worth my actual investment, I would eventually take custody if I had the money.

If a slut actually wants to be considered a girlfriend, I'll say the words and let her believe it, but I would never think of a slut as a genuine girlfriend. Only a girl "FWB" and it's fine to bang other girls even if a girl FWB doesn't want or like it.

Better to be a jerk banging sluts than alone because I wanted a genuine relationship with a true good girl.

Maybe I would have done better. I will give it another year before I turn all conversations sexual with girls in the first 5-10 minutes. No better way to show "I don't care" than talking about sex with sluts that might only be selective sluts.

And maybe if a slut is really sweet, hot, great genes then I might make her a favorite girl FWB but never more than a favorite.
You keep jumping back and forth between strategies. You were into Asian women a month ago. There are places in Asia where a lot of the single women are virgins. if you could decide to marry one of them and commit to stay with her for life, then you might pass the 'sniff test' and be able to find one to marry if you spent some time over there and had a decent job or decent prospects.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote: ↑
April 10th, 2021, 2:18 pm
You keep jumping back and forth between strategies. You were into Asian women a month ago. There are places in Asia where a lot of the single women are virgins. if you could decide to marry one of them and commit to stay with her for life, then you might pass the 'sniff test' and be able to find one to marry if you spent some time over there and had a decent job or decent prospects.
Actually, I am not jumping back and forth between strategies. I am adding to my already existing strategies.

Are you sure they're real virgins or are they "technical virgins."

I am into Asian girls but it's Covid-19 pandemic. And I might not have enough time in Asia when I get there or who knows how long it would take.

I waited 9 years for a good girl and me being respectful, genuine, and a decent person never worked. Not in life, business, or relationships.

I am going to try to become a better version of the old RooshV.

I would always post about hating sluts but I realize it is better to use sluts for what they're good for.

I don't care anymore if my first time is with a teen virgin girl or a hot college slut. I am male so I should be banging hot girls and getting as many pregnant as possible.

It is just too difficult in 2021 to actually finds good girl because most are just sluts now.

I still really only want a good virgin girl as a girlfriend or wife. But I am not pursuing that only that anymore. If I get a virgin girlfriend, great.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

April 10th, 2021, 2:43 pm

I am going to try to become a better version of the old RooshV.
I read your new approach to dating. It will not work. Almost everything in it is incorrect. The main problem is that this dichotomy of sluts vs virgins does not exist. Roosh and PUAs believe that all girls are either sluts or virgins. That is not the way it is. Most are not virgins or sluts, but in the middle. Currently there are few slutty girls in the West to carry out your grand plan. How many virgins do you know? How many sluts do you know? Are you a virgin? If not, why do you want a virgin? Why do you follow Roosh? He was 38 before he had his first girlfriend? I think I'd try tofollow some guy that is a little more successful with women and long term relationships. I know it can be frustrating in the West. Good luck! :D
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

WorldTraveler wrote: ↑
April 10th, 2021, 8:13 pm

The main problem is that this dichotomy of sluts vs virgins does not exist. Roosh and PUAs believe that all girls are either sluts or virgins. That is not the way it is. Most are not virgins or sluts, but in the middle.
There is no middle. I will never see a middle because it is impossible. If someone adds black paint to white, it turns gray. Gray is a lighter shade of black. 1 past partner or 100, it makes no difference. A slut is a slut.
Currently there are few slutty girls in the West to carry out your grand plan.
I am not in the West to use it. I will banging abroad like RooshV any chance I get with hot feminine sluts.
How many virgins do you know? How many sluts do you know? Are you a virgin? If not, why do you want a virgin? Why do you follow Roosh? He was 38 before he had his first girlfriend? I think I'd try tofollow some guy that is a little more successful with women and long term relationships.
I don't know any girls that are virgins. Main reason why I realized I should bang sluts. I am a virgin and I only care about being with a girl if I am her first (and only partner). I would not think of any slut as a girlfriend. Maybe a friend with benefits but nothing more.

I realized girls has animalistic natures now and for many years I was hoping to get a teen girlfriend so I could have a genuine girlfriend and care. But I saw teens were sluts too so what's the point of that anymore? I'll just get any hot college slut, maybe early 20s slut, and any slut above the age of consent.

Most divorces happen because the girl fornicated with other men. Most I go is FWB until I get a virgin girlfriend.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

April 10th, 2021, 10:10 pm

The main problem is that this dichotomy of sluts vs virgins does not exist. Roosh and PUAs believe that all girls are either sluts or virgins. That is not the way it is. Most are not virgins or sluts, but in the middle.
There is no middle. I will never see a middle because it is impossible. If someone adds black paint to white, it turns gray. Gray is a lighter shade of black. 1 past partner or 100, it makes no difference. A slut is a slut.
I am not in the West to use it. I will banging abroad like RooshV any chance I get with hot feminine sluts.
How many virgins do you know? How many sluts do you know? Are you a virgin? If not, why do you want a virgin? Why do you follow Roosh? He was 38 before he had his first girlfriend? I think I'd try tofollow some guy that is a little more successful with women and long term relationships.
I don't know any girls that are virgins. Main reason why I realized I should bang sluts. I am a virgin and I only care about being with a girl if I am her first (and only partner). I would not think of any slut as a girlfriend. Maybe a friend with benefits but nothing more.

I realized girls has animalistic natures now and for many years I was hoping to get a teen girlfriend so I could have a genuine girlfriend and care. But I saw teens were sluts too so what's the point of that anymore? I'll just get any hot college slut, maybe early 20s slut, and any slut above the age of consent.

Most divorces happen because the girl fornicated with other men. Most I go is FWB until I get a virgin girlfriend.
How old are you? Why don't you become a Morman and marry a virgin? What countries have you been to? I don't think it will be too hard for you to loose your virginity after you leave the West.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

April 11th, 2021, 1:19 pm
April 10th, 2021, 10:10 pm

How old are you? Why don't you become a Morman and marry a virgin? What countries have you been to? I don't think it will be too hard for you to loose your virginity after you leave the West.
The only places I have actually been to in person long-term has been Bulgaria. I actually had a higher success rate with American girls when I had less to offer. I have been to others but not for the girls.

How old am I? Early 30s.

I don't believe in Mormonism. Plus, most good ones get married at age 18-22. Plus, I bet many probably cheat. They might not engage in vaginal sex but they probably give handjobs and blowjobs. You don't think I tried to get a Mormon girl when I was younger in my 20s? I tried chatting with girls everywhere in America online with zero luck. I really wasn't too serious after my early 20s so I made not much effort. I only focused on Russian and Slavic girls throughout most my 20s. I should have been much more open. It wasn't that I didn't like other girls, but I really felt it would be better for children to have racial purity but I stopped caring about that this year.

I want a virgin feminine girl but not religious that she doesn't really want to do a lot of sex after she's with me.

Besides, I doubt my purpose in life is in America. Everything I attempted in America failed if other people had involvement in it or an effect on the result.

Europe is a better cultural fit but the only girls I probably would have great success with are Russian girls. Maybe Belarus. I haven't had much success with EU girls online.

I get much more likes from Asians. Mainly Filipina girls and Vietnamese girls.

A little better response rate with Mexican girls compared to Russian and there is a little more cultural overlap compared to Russian girls.

Still, I decided to adapt to the times. Most girls anywhere are sluts.

All I really want at this point is to bang hot girls and have at least one pop out some babies.

If I can get a virgin, then that would be great. I would like a genuine relationship but only with a beautiful virgin girl that likes being a feminine girl, max age 19.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

April 11th, 2021, 4:15 pm
I don't believe in Mormonism. Plus, most good ones get married at age 18-22. Plus, I bet many probably cheat. They might not engage in vaginal sex but they probably give handjobs and blowjobs.
The US has a crazy dating culture. Parents will have a 15 or 16 year old girl and let her drive around in the night with a hormone ladden 16-year-old boy. It's really crazy. There are cultures that do not allow actual dating like that in high school. High school boys and girls are educated separately in South Korea. In Indonesia, they go to school together, and they might like each other, but I don't think any of them actually went 'out on dates' in high school. They go off to college so there can be more freedom.

My wife had a pretty cousin when I was in Indonesia last. She had a pretty face. She was a bit stout. They were talking about another cousin who'd come from a broken home who'd been sleeping around, and both were aghast. Her cousin was in her early 20's, from the village. They are pretty conservative. Anywhere you go, some women can fall into sexual immorality, just like the men. In Indonesia, it's a bit of a stigma for male or female to fall into immorality. In the US, boys would get teased if it is known they are virgins in high school.
You don't think I tried to get a Mormon girl when I was younger in my 20s? I tried chatting with girls everywhere in America online with zero luck. I really wasn't too serious after my early 20s so I made not much effort. I only focused on Russian and Slavic girls throughout most my 20s. I should have been much more open. It wasn't that I didn't like other girls, but I really felt it would be better for children to have racial purity but I stopped caring about that this year.
Sorry to ask, but do you think you might not be physically attractive to most women? I have no idea what you look like, and probably couldn't tell you much if I did. But that could be the issue. If that is the case, you'd have to find a girl who didn't care about looks or just happened to like yours.

There are men in the US who just go gaga for Asian girls, even if the girl is stout and plain... she's Asian so she's hot. I'm not like that. When I was looking, I found maybe 5% of Chinese girls attractive enough to pay attention to, 5% of thin American girls attractive, and maybe 3% of Indonesian girls, and 0.01% of African girls.

But for some guys, if she's a certain race, they find that attractive. It is the same with some of the women in certain Asian countries. Marrying a foreigner is socially difficult in some countries like Korea. Parents might not approve. But the Philippines and Indonesia have lots of people-groups and a history of being colonized. Marrying a foreigner there is no big deal and in poorer communities it can be seen as a social step up. And there are girls who are attracted to white guys and dream of marrying one some day. If you are a 5 or a 6 in the US, maybe from the perspective of the girl with a thing for white guys, you could be a 7 or 8.

If you are fat, loose weight. There aren't a lot of fat people in some of these countries.
I want a virgin feminine girl but not religious that she doesn't really want to do a lot of sex after she's with me.
The idea that women shouldn't have a lot of sex is more Victorian prudishness than religion per se. Some of the girls may hear that is something a wife is supposed to do, to keep her husband satisfied, and having sex in marriage just might be presented (or overheard) as a kind of normal thing. Indonesian sex jokes often had to do with newlyweds having a lot of sex, as opposed to adultery jokes in the US.

Consider what is important. You need faith in God, not just to find a mildly religious woman who is not promiscuous. You need forgiveness of sins.

All I really want at this point is to bang hot girls and have at least one pop out some babies.
And if more than one of them pop out babies, then you want one of them raised outside of your own household where you don't really raise your own baby? Have a baby in your own household with your own wife so you can raise him or her like a man is supposed to do.
If I can get a virgin, then that would be great. I would like a genuine relationship but only with a beautiful virgin girl that likes being a feminine girl, max age 19.
Prime Indonesian marrying age for girls seemed to be about 23. If you went to some poor place in Asia where the girl was not going to go to college or trade school, you might be able to marry a young girl. But be a decent man and marry her for life.

Be prepared to help her support her parents. The parents have to approve for you to get married. Weddings do not follow our rules, either.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

April 11th, 2021, 5:21 pm
Sorry to ask, but do you think you might not be physically attractive to most women? ... If you are a 5 or a 6 in the US, maybe from the perspective of the girl with a thing for white guys, you could be a 7 or 8.

If you are fat, loose weight. There aren't a lot of fat people in some of these countries.
I could be taller but I think everything else is fine. I have seen more unattractive guys with good looking women. I am not a bodybuilder but I am not a thin geeky guy. My weakest point is humor, followed by knowing how to keep a conversation going if the girl doesn't meet me halfway and also keep it going too.
And if more than one of them pop out babies, then you want one of them raised outside of your own household where you don't really raise your own baby? Have a baby in your own household with your own wife so you can raise him or her like a man is supposed to do.
That's the thing. I always wanted a girlfriend or wife, but only if she's a beautiful virgin. I always wanted to only start a family with a good girl but I won't play house with a slut just because I had a slut pop out babies.

It is more important for guys to have offspring than a lifelong relationship. The survival of a genetic line is most important.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

April 12th, 2021, 10:52 am
Sorry to ask, but do you think you might not be physically attractive to most women? ... If you are a 5 or a 6 in the US, maybe from the perspective of the girl with a thing for white guys, you could be a 7 or 8.

I could be taller but I think everything else is fine. I have seen more unattractive guys with good looking women. I am not a bodybuilder but I am not a thin geeky guy. My weakest point is humor, followed by knowing how to keep a conversation going if the girl doesn't meet me halfway and also keep it going too.
Just curious. If you are talking to a girl, do you talk about how girls are either virgins or sluts, and how you want to have a beautiful teenaged virgin?

That's the thing. I always wanted a girlfriend or wife, but only if she's a beautiful virgin. I always wanted to only start a family with a good girl but I won't play house with a slut just because I had a slut pop out babies.
It wouldn't be fair for a kid you produce with a slut, if you were to do so, to make a bastard out of him and not raise him.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

April 13th, 2021, 10:04 am

Just curious. If you are talking to a girl, do you talk about how girls are either virgins or sluts, and how you want to have a beautiful teenaged virgin?
Of course I don't! LoL

I try to talk about them, what we do, and hopefully she would ask me about me.

I am not an idiot when it comes to communication or communicating with girls.

I am only weak at humor.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

April 13th, 2021, 10:04 am
It wouldn't be fair for a kid you produce with a slut, if you were to do so, to make a bastard out of him and not raise him.
Life isn't fair. I experienced an unfair life myself. If I felt one of the bastards was worth my investment, I would get custody. Still, I could probably do a month a year and maybe a week holiday too for any bastards that I feel like spending money on to develop some sort of good relationship so they like me.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Reading the OP it sounds like you've been fed too much PUA brainwashing.

I get your frustrations.

Not all girls who've had partners in the past are going judge you (exception; don't express attitudes of 'I will only date a virgin teen' like mentioned above!!).

What women want is someone who can simply be himself, be open and honest and have that attitude of 'this is me, like it or lump it! I don't need to please everyone'. That's it, that's all there is. It's not about trying to please everyone. No need to feign being the the 'bad boy' that gets girls. Are the sorts of girls that dig those 'guys that get girls' the right ones for you? Do you find them attractive beyond looks? These are the questions that should be asked.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

mattyman wrote: ↑
April 13th, 2021, 3:30 pm
Are the sorts of girls that dig those 'guys that get girls' the right ones for you?
That is a good question.