My new approach to dating

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My new approach to dating

Post by MrMan »

mattyman wrote:
May 7th, 2021, 6:34 pm
RE "I never would respect a nonvirgin or fornicator enough to seriously date or marry her."
Just because someone's had a previous partner DOES NOT MEAN they're a fornicator!
One act of fornication makes one a fornicator, just like one act of murder makes one a murderer, one act of theft makes one a thief.

Of course, not all nonvirgins are fornicators. There are married women and widows. There are also girls who have been raped. That's fornication, but not her fault.... not usually. Some women might bear some culpability of the tease and try to come just short of the act, or wear provocative clothes to tempt the guy. (That would get some stir up some trouble on a feminist forum.)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
April 15th, 2021, 6:35 pm
mattyman wrote:
April 15th, 2021, 4:22 pm
Oh FFS! My initial reaction, stop with the 'I'll only date a virgin' nonsense!
It is not nonsense. People only seriously date and marry someone they genuinely respect. I never would respect a nonvirgin or fornicator enough to seriously date or marry her.

I would call one a girlfriend and lead her on to bang her if I really liked her but it would not go further than a FWB relationship.

A girl must trade her virginity and enough of her prime years of beauty to be worth seriously dating or marrying. Any hot slut is worth banging or FWB if she's hot enough and has enough of a good personality or compatibility.
Hopefully these worthy girls will be able to pick up on your attitudes toward them and your willingness to sleep around with less worthy girls and avoid you. You don't deserve the nice girls with that attitude.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
May 8th, 2021, 8:40 pm
mattyman wrote:
RE "I never would respect a nonvirgin or fornicator enough to seriously date or marry her."
Just because someone's had a previous partner DOES NOT MEAN they're a fornicator!
One act of fornication makes one a fornicator, just like one act of murder makes one a murderer, one act of theft makes one a thief.

Of course, not all nonvirgins are fornicators. There are married women and widows. There are also girls who have been raped. That's fornication, but not her fault.... not usually. Some women might bear some culpability of the tease and try to come just short of the act, or wear provocative clothes to tempt the guy. (That would get some stir up some trouble on a feminist forum.)
Actually, most girls that get raped are raped by a boyfriend, ex boyfriend, acquaintance, were drunk at a party, got drugged at a party, date raped, or were pressured into group sex by jocks or a fraternity...so it is most girls fault if they're raped...or they go to a club at night and leave alone. Most girls aren't raped at random.

And most girls that are randomly raped are White European girls and most of those are done by Africans, Arabs, or Pakistanis that are refugees or migrants. Which mainly is their societies fault for having liberal refugee policies and political correctness because most of those rapes happen in Northern Europe, Western Europe, and Germany...and if the girl that was raped was a liberal girl in a liberal nation, then the liberal-liberal combination means it is also her fault.

The truly innocent victims of rape aren't many as a percentage of total rapes.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
May 9th, 2021, 9:00 am
MrMan wrote:
May 8th, 2021, 8:40 pm
mattyman wrote:

Actually, most girls that get raped are raped by a boyfriend, ex boyfriend, acquaintance, were drunk at a party, got drugged at a party, date raped, or were pressured into group sex by jocks or a fraternity...so it is most girls fault if they're raped...or they go to a club at night and leave alone. Most girls aren't raped at random.

And most girls that are randomly raped are White European girls and most of those are done by Africans, Arabs, or Pakistanis that are refugees or migrants. Which mainly is their societies fault for having liberal refugee policies and political correctness because most of those rapes happen in Northern Europe, Western Europe, and Germany...and if the girl that was raped was a liberal girl in a liberal nation, then the liberal-liberal combination means it is also her fault.

Oh f**k off you clueless cunt. Everything you say is surely designed to make you as clueless as possible, which is possibly why you are a virgin at 30. :roll:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:
May 9th, 2021, 6:00 pm
Tsar wrote:
May 9th, 2021, 9:00 am

Oh f**k off you clueless cunt. Everything you say is surely designed to make you as clueless as possible, which is possibly why you are a virgin at 30. :roll:
What exactly did I say that was incorrect? American media constantly has stories like how 2,000 British girls were raped by the same 16 refugees over a few year period. Statistically, most rapes fall into the categories I mentioned.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerscrut ... rrectness/

That Pakistani gang in the UK is probably an example of random rapes.

https://www.acesdv.org/about-sexual-dom ... nceptions/
MYTH: Most sexual assaults are committed by strangers. It’s not rape if the people involved knew each other.
FACT: Most sexual assaults and rapes are committed by someone the victim knows. Among victims aged 18 to 29, two-thirds had a prior relationship with the offender.

MYTH: Most sexual assaults occur between strangers.
FACT: Most sexual assaults are committed by someone the victim knows: a neighbor, friend, acquaintance, co-worker, classmate, spouse, partner or ex-partner. Studies show that approximately 80% of women reporting sexual assaults knew their assailant.

https://www.acesdv.org/about-sexual-dom ... nceptions/
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

@ Tsar

Don't reject someone because they're had a boyfriend or two in the past. Yeah, I can understand not wanting someone who's slept-around.

Also @ Tsar

Don't feed the troll! That guy that's insulting you is a classic troll. Focus on the rest of the discussion the other members are contributing. Best thing to do. Starve the troll of attention they crave. Don't engage with trolls!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Sonali Chandna wrote:
June 27th, 2023, 4:51 am
Dating can mean different things to different people. These days it is even possible to find girls for dating online on apps like meetoutside.com, setup a video date first, see how it goes and then take her out on a real date. Make sure that you spend time and money on a woman that is worth the effort. In the end do what you should do to be happy. If you are not able to find love then find a woman for a quick night out and relax yourself.
@Pixel--Dude This is a spam post. They're posting on the forum to get SEO backlinks. Please remove this post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

kangarunner wrote:
June 28th, 2023, 7:14 am
Sonali Chandna wrote:
June 27th, 2023, 4:51 am
Dating can mean different things to different people. These days it is even possible to find girls for dating online on apps like meetoutside.com, setup a video date first, see how it goes and then take her out on a real date. Make sure that you spend time and money on a woman that is worth the effort. In the end do what you should do to be happy. If you are not able to find love then find a woman for a quick night out and relax yourself.
@Pixel--Dude This is a spam post. They're posting on the forum to get SEO backlinks. Please remove this post.
Sorted. Thank you for pointing this out.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

mattyman wrote:
May 10th, 2021, 3:04 pm
@ Tsar

Don't reject someone because they're had a boyfriend or two in the past. Yeah, I can understand not wanting someone who's slept-around.

Also @ Tsar

Don't feed the troll! That guy that's insulting you is a classic troll. Focus on the rest of the discussion the other members are contributing. Best thing to do. Starve the troll of attention they crave. Don't engage with trolls!
Having had a boyfriend and having had sex are two different things. Back in the day, girls in the US would date and have boyfriends, but many of them would remain virgins. There were girls like that in Indonesia. My wife had 'monkey love' boyfriends in middle school. (They say monkey love instead of puppy love over there.) There was another guy she dated as a young adult. Dating and sex aren't necessarily the same thing.

Of course, if Tsar is looking at teens overseas, there might be some teen from a country where girls do not date before 18 out there. Back when I was in South Korea, boys and girls were separated in school and people said only naughty kids had boyfriends or girlfriends in high school. But when they went to college, older students matched the younger students up on 'meetings'-- three person introduction blind dates--- until they found a match to date. That could lead to marriage, or not.