Are the Pessimists on this Forum Socially Awkward?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Are the Pessimists on this Forum Socially Awkward?

Post by MrMan »

We have several posters who are pessimists. One poster is always posting about severe penalties, death penalties, imprisonment, etc. in the US for talking to women. Posts consists largely of made-up dystopian anti-dating laws.

Another poster blames blacks for the woes of the world, though he lives in a fairly white country. If someone suggests something to improve his financial state, he says that won't work because of... and gives some excuses.

Another poster wants to eat healthy and have a commune full of young fertile women he can sleep with. He posts videos of himself approaching women which seem to me to be socially awkward. He tells women a lot of people think he is a creep or something negative like that without making a joke out of it.

I am wondering how many of you guys who keep getting rejected by women get rejected because you are socially awkward? If you come off as really negative and don't know how to joke, flirt, and be a little clever, women you cold approach may not be interested. The 'creep' excuse may not just be a way a young woman gets rid of guys. She may be picking up on social awkwardness or the negativity. Ask someone else if you are socially awkward.

It might also be looks. Some of us men have a little difficulty figuring out if women find us good-looking. You could find a woman who speaks her mind and ask her opinion. If you cold-approach girls, you could ask, "Could you help me out with something. I need a woman's opinion. On a scale of one to ten for looks, what do I look like?" You could also ask a woman you are interested in, "Would you date someone who looks like me?" If she says yes, then you could ask her out. A lot of people will try to help someone who asks for help if you are cool about it.

The looks feedback might be helpful. I do wonder if a lot of the stories of rejection from negative posters have a lot to do with negativity and social awkwardness.

Also, if you do not have a job or do not do anything with your life, if a woman is looking for marriage or a serious relationship, and you aren't preparing for that, she may not be interested. A lot of women from more conservative societies look for marriage-worthy men.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are the Pessimists on this Forum Socially Awkward

Post by Tsar »

You are a little right. I am not really funny because I don't know how to really joke well. I might be a little better at flirting but not really good at the teasing sort of flirting. I am not really that bad at everything else. Maybe I could be a little taller or 6 inches taller but I don't think my height is that much of a big issue compared to my weak humor.

Most people practice those with friends and girlfriends. I had zero of both in America. I hope I find some elsewhere. If it wasn't Covid-19, I would go elsewhere in the EU before traveling elsewhere to take care of certain business before I leave.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Lol, that’s like asking if fire is hot. If you're familiar with the symptoms of brain disease, you'll notice that hypersensitivity and negative thinking manifest as depression, escapism (druggies do that to avoid their negative thoughts), and short-term distraction are their modus operandi.

You don't just have negative thoughts; you don't have friends when you're negative and depressed; you fail at work, coworkers can't stand being around you; and then you die with severe dementia and diabetes, among other things.

On average, it takes 5 generations to move from a poor family to a wealthy family. That is more than enough time to get rid of nasty fungi and bacteria that usually follow families wherever they go and through generations until they find a place that doesn't have the same climate and has a bacteria or fungi that outcompetes the ones they have or a food source that allows the healthy ones to thrive. That’s why some losers are actually happier abroad. But the percentage is very very small.

Negative thinkers always whine, so that's how you stop them from whining. You get rid of negativity and diseases, as well as the reasons why people can't and don't think about their long-term goals. Healthy people, even children, pursue long-term goals, career goals, or fantasy goals (having a lot of fancy cars, being a major league baseball player, etc)... having a family is a long-term goal that most healthy people have, while the less healthy ones do not... go figure. The negative ones rarely have families unless they are religious, and then they have messed up family experiences that cause their children to not want families... go figure.

Here’s a good article that goes into a bit of detail https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/wha ... manosphere
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

In a sociopathic culture, most decent people will be socially awkward. Only natural sociopaths like Italianman will be socially comfortable.

The only rational response for decent people is to passionately hate modern culture and all of its members, and to act accordingly. Do not date in modern culture. Do not have friends or business partners from modern culture. Seek solutions outside of modern culture.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

MrMan wrote:
April 12th, 2021, 7:53 am
We have several posters who are pessimists.
You're not going to reach Mercury and traveller and DanC like that. They are not fragile victims like you think, they take charity and money from taxpayers to enjoy the beach and bars and restaurants all day and never have to work. Take a look at this thread from 2018: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=37508 They refuse to get medicated for their psychiatric problems or seek other treatments probably believing if they became more normal they would lose their benefits and have to work. By maintaining at least a part-time job they'd have much more success with women but they're too selfish to do that. They aren't bothered being a nuisance to their community and to this forum. Winston should ban them and delete their posts.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

fschmidt wrote:
April 12th, 2021, 12:53 pm
... Only natural sociopaths like Italianman will be socially comfortable.
Italianman is a FAKE profile, a PAG sockpuppet and this profile and all comments from this sockpuppet should be removed.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

HappyGuy wrote:
April 13th, 2021, 8:27 pm
MrMan wrote:
We have several posters who are pessimists.
You're not going to reach Mercury and traveller and DanC like that. They are not fragile victims like you think, .....

They aren't bothered being a nuisance to their community and to this forum. Winston should ban them and delete their posts.
Mercury's comments are ridiculously exaggerated and somehow comical, they belong to the humor section -but he has a point - the dating scene in Western countries is totally broken.

I think however, PAGs sockpuppets are much worse - if Mercury is banned and his comments are deleted, it is only fair to ask to delete all profiles and comments from PAGs + his sockpuppets as well.

No idea about DanC, I do not remember really his comments and I don't see any new comments from him now, but sure I did not miss much.
Likely also a profile for the ban-hammer....
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrMan wrote:
We have several posters who are pessimists. One poster is always posting about severe penalties, death penalties, imprisonment, etc. in the US for talking to women. Posts consists largely of made-up dystopian anti-dating laws.

Another poster blames blacks for the woes of the world, though he lives in a fairly white country. If someone suggests something to improve his financial state, he says that won't work because of... and gives some excuses.

Another poster wants to eat healthy and have a commune full of young fertile women he can sleep with. He posts videos of himself approaching women which seem to me to be socially awkward. He tells women a lot of people think he is a creep or something negative like that without making a joke out of it.

I am wondering how many of you guys who keep getting rejected by women get rejected because you are socially awkward? If you come off as really negative and don't know how to joke, flirt, and be a little clever, women you cold approach may not be interested. The 'creep' excuse may not just be a way a young woman gets rid of guys. She may be picking up on social awkwardness or the negativity. Ask someone else if you are socially awkward.

It might also be looks. Some of us men have a little difficulty figuring out if women find us good-looking. You could find a woman who speaks her mind and ask her opinion. If you cold-approach girls, you could ask, "Could you help me out with something. I need a woman's opinion. On a scale of one to ten for looks, what do I look like?" You could also ask a woman you are interested in, "Would you date someone who looks like me?" If she says yes, then you could ask her out. A lot of people will try to help someone who asks for help if you are cool about it.

The looks feedback might be helpful. I do wonder if a lot of the stories of rejection from negative posters have a lot to do with negativity and social awkwardness.

Also, if you do not have a job or do not do anything with your life, if a woman is looking for marriage or a serious relationship, and you aren't preparing for that, she may not be interested. A lot of women from more conservative societies look for marriage-worthy men.
JFK said he got a headache if he went a day without a lay. I think the only people on this forum who aren't miserable are those who have a spouse and family, something to look forward to over the years, and those who, while not married or a father, at least get laid regularly. This group seems to be the minority on HA, hence the pessimism and the bleak outlook on life.

If you're not getting laid, if you don't have a partner, kids, a career, something going for you... you might as well be dead, right? And the next best thing is posting endless diabtribes on sites like this.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The people on this forum are pessimists because the countries they are living in are dying. The opportunities that existed for their parents are no longer available to them. Its time to jump ship and find a country that best suits your needs.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Taco wrote:
April 14th, 2021, 4:07 pm
The people on this forum are pessimists because the countries they are living in are dying. The opportunities that existed for their parents are no longer available to them. Its time to jump ship and find a country that best suits your needs.
Opportunities our parents had? When my dad was little, he rode in a horse-drawn carriage with his mother many miles to town to buy groceries. My grandfather on my mother's side, I hear, lived somewhere for a while that had a dirt floor. Go back further than that and you have people living in pretty rough circumstances compared today. My dad was working in the 1960's when the economy was booming. But people back then did not have microwave ovens or the Internet. People on welfare enjoy some aspects of our high standard of living in the US that the wealthy could not enjoy in the 1960's.

Some of the poster's parents may have lived through the '80's or even '90's.

Plenty of people in the US are doing well financially, too.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
April 16th, 2021, 9:19 pm
Opportunities our parents had? When my dad was little, he rode in a horse-drawn carriage with his mother many miles to town to buy groceries. My grandfather on my mother's side, I hear, lived somewhere for a while that had a dirt floor. Go back further than that and you have people living in pretty rough circumstances compared today. My dad was working in the 1960's when the economy was booming. But people back then did not have microwave ovens or the Internet. People on welfare enjoy some aspects of our high standard of living in the US that the wealthy could not enjoy in the 1960's.
Oh come on you dickhead, things have gotten worse. Much worse. Why deny it?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
April 16th, 2021, 10:09 pm
MrMan wrote:
April 16th, 2021, 9:19 pm
Oh come on you dickhead, things have gotten worse. Much worse. Why deny it?
That is an ironic comment, especially considering your avatar.

There were some economic booms in the '50's through the '60's in the US and in the 80's and 90's. It comes and goes. We had a few strong economic years during the Trump administration, too.

My mom and dad's generation worked really, really hard. My dad worked long hours doing construction. My mom was a stay-at-home mom during much of my childhood, but she was constantly on her feet working, and often sewing when she was sitting down, making clothes, canning pickles. The economic growth during their younger years was probably partly because people worked so hard for it. They didn't just sit around complaining about the lack of opportunity,
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Things have gotten both better and worse at the same time. Depends on what we focus on.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:
April 12th, 2021, 12:53 pm
In a sociopathic culture, most decent people will be socially awkward. Only natural sociopaths like Italianman will be socially comfortable.

The only rational response for decent people is to passionately hate modern culture and all of its members, and to act accordingly. Do not date in modern culture. Do not have friends or business partners from modern culture. Seek solutions outside of modern culture.
This is true. See these quotes below.

"Insanity - a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world." - R. D. Lang

"The sick individual finds himself at home with all other similarly sick individuals. The whole culture is geared to this kind of pathology. The result is that the average individual does not experience the separateness and isolation the fully schizophrenic person feels. He feels at ease among those who suffer from the same deformation; in fact, it is the fully sane person who feels isolated in the insane society - and he may suffer so much from the incapacity to communicate that it is he who may become psychotic." - Eric Fromm, Swiss Psychologist (The Anatomy of Human Destructiveness)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Are the Pessimists on this Forum Socially Awkward?

Post by Outcast9428 »

I don't think it is a particularly profound insight that a lot of us are socially awkward. The real question is why should that be such an impediment to finding a girlfriend? I think its very unnatural to expect a person to be comfortable flirting with a girl they don't know and trying to seduce her into bed.