You Need To Work And Have A Job!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

You Need To Work And Have A Job!

Post by yick »

To all you people who want to get women and a life abroad - you need to work (or have some way of making money) and the better qualified you are, the better jobs you can attain and then maybe you can get a woman.

I have just been informed by Mercury that he needs to find a job before he can get out of the prison that is America, no shit Sherlock! :roll:

Mattyman states (quite correctly...) that women judge you on the kind of work you do to make money - well, colour me shocked!

It can't be just me who is absolutely stumped by the revelations from the two posters above...

Here is some advice to anyone contemplating life abroad - a big part of being 'happier' abroad is the ability to work or make money, or at least having a source of cash in which to live - retirement funds, pensions, passive income streams... doing this costs money.

Which is why I am up at this time because I will set off to work in an hour.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: You Need To Work And Have A Job!

Post by Cornfed »

Well obviously you need money, and since no form of whorporate employment or English teaching can be relied on now you probably need to somehow make money over the Internet.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Well, you are talking about guarantees, well, there has never been that in any time in history. We have more ways of making money than we did before but what isn't there anymore are solid guarantees of work for working class/blue collar people.

English teaching is probably the most secure type of long term work that is available at the moment, I am saving more than a grand (British) a month and unlike Korea in 2008 when all those lawyers from America that came over to teach at kindy hagwons in the middle of Gangwon - not many of these folks will be able to hack China.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
April 15th, 2021, 4:19 pm
Korea in 2008 when all those lawyers from America that came over to teach at kindy hagwons in the middle of Gangwon
That's the problem with English teaching. You generally can't get married and settle down when you could be rendered unemployable at the drop of a hat through no fault of your own.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
April 15th, 2021, 4:35 pm
yick wrote:
April 15th, 2021, 4:19 pm
Korea in 2008 when all those lawyers from America that came over to teach at kindy hagwons in the middle of Gangwon
That's the problem with English teaching. You generally can't get married and settle down when you could be rendered unemployable at the drop of a hat through no fault of your own.
That was a unique time, Cornfed. The person who took over from me was a regional TV newscaster from some mid-western state which meant I could have had a letter from The Queen but I was out of a job there - a lot of people were out of work and Korea was a lifeline but then Korea was developed and somewhat similarish to America - I don't think some mid-western lawyer or TV newscaster is coming to where I am in the middle of China but I agree that you probably couldn't have loads of kids and do ESL - I think you could get married and have a kid or two though - depending on where you are and what qualifications you hold.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
April 15th, 2021, 3:34 pm
Mattyman states (quite correctly...) that women judge you on the kind of work you do to make money
I don't think this is 'quite correct'.

Many women - I think with Western women it is the majority - will judge you if you have money or not. They will not question you from where this money is coming from.

They don't care if it is because of your good work, or if it is stolen, they don't care if you are a braggart and have more debts than money, they don't care if your business is legal or if you are selling drugs - important is only that you show up with money for her.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
April 15th, 2021, 8:40 pm
yick wrote:
April 15th, 2021, 3:34 pm
Mattyman states (quite correctly...) that women judge you on the kind of work you do to make money
I don't think this is 'quite correct'.

Many women - I think with Western women it is the majority - will judge you if you have money or not. They will not question you from where this money is coming from.

They don't care if it is because of your good work, or if it is stolen, they don't care if you are a braggart and have more debts than money, they don't care if your business is legal or if you are selling drugs - important is only that you show up with money for her.
My guess is the majority of women in the west would not want to be with a man who is a rich drug dealer. Even if the woman does not get involved and get prosecuted, if she marries him or they live together, the house can get taken under RICO.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
April 16th, 2021, 9:10 pm
My guess is the majority of women in the west would not want to be with a man who is a rich drug dealer. Even if the woman does not get involved and get prosecuted, if she marries him or they live together, the house can get taken under RICO.
You are overestimating their thought horizon.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Having a job is literally the single most cucked thing you can do.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Roccia wrote:
January 11th, 2024, 3:32 pm
What is living off of welfare, then?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Roccia wrote:
And whinging on the internet about not being able to get laid, isn't? :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Roccia wrote:
And whinging on the internet about not being able to get laid, isn't? :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Freedom of travel should be a basic human right. Nobody should be forced to sacrifice months or years of their time working for some corporation just for the right to travel abroad. It sucks.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 11th, 2024, 11:31 pm
Freedom of travel should be a basic human right.
Yes Lad. Free man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 11th, 2024, 11:31 pm
Freedom of travel should be a basic human right. Nobody should be forced to sacrifice months or years of their time working for some corporation just for the right to travel abroad. It sucks.
If no one is working and everyone is exercising their human rights to travel, who will make stuff? Who will fly the planes to get you across the world? Who will cook your tacos or curry when you get to the foreign country? The cooks will be out travelling as well. Who will run the hotels? The hotel will be shut down so all the employees can be somewhere else in the world looking for a hotel since all the ones there are shut down.

If you do not work and produce anything, why should you have a right to eat anything?