I need advice from CE

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

I need advice from CE

Post by Tsar »

If anyone can contact CE, I really need advice on how to really get a #1 Sugar Baby. I saw the perfect sugar baby for me.

She's 18, her body is hot, she's new, and she lives in a smaller city relative to her country's capital city, and in a tropical or sub-tropical climate. Cost of living is ideal for me.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I need advice from CE

Post by Cornfed »

Magically make yourself a huge black guy and a diplomat hired on the basis of being of a lesser race. Also, dress well.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

As far as I know, he is not banned and his profile is active and open for PM,
if he replies is a different matter of course.

memberlist.php?style=1&mode=viewprofile&u=5702
CONTACT CONTRARIAN EXPATRIATE
PM:Send private message
USER STATISTICS
Last active:Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:16 am
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
April 17th, 2021, 5:28 pm
Magically make yourself a huge black guy and a diplomat hired on the basis of being of a lesser race. Also, dress well.
He also needs the model 15 unit.
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I think I can do fine on my own if CE doesn't reply to my PM.

I know I can get a girl now that I am just looking for a "friends with benefits" relationship with any attractive enough girl. All I really need at the moment is female companionship and sex.

Once I have one attractive female, it becomes easier for me to get more females.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
April 18th, 2021, 10:56 am

I know I can get a girl now that I am just looking for a "friends with benefits" relationship with any attractive enough girl. All I really need at the moment is female companionship and sex.

Once I have one attractive female, it becomes easier for me to get more females.
If CE returns he can speak for himself, but I don't think his advice would be that helpful. Allegedly he was in the diplomatic service, so he would know how to comport himself within that type of society, which would help him both meet and keep paid skanks. Therefore, if you would even need his advice it would probably be inapplicable to you.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
April 18th, 2021, 10:56 am

You're going to need lots of money, how much money do you have spare to keep at least one attractive woman on a retainer? Frank/Shemp did the same thing in the Ukraine apparently. Look up Shemp's old posts because he would give advice on how to go around doing this.