How easy do you think I could get a Latina like these beautiful Latina females?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

How easy do you think I could get a Latina like these beautiful Latina females?

Post by Tsar »

Mainly, I really want a Latina of European Ethnic Origin or Mestiza (European and Indigenous Mix).

Here are some examples of Latinas that are my type of girl.

Where in Latin America do you think getting an attractive girl, maximum age 21, would be easier for me?

Mexico? Columbia? Venezuela?

I really like how Latinas keep their natural look much more often compared to other girls around the world. I really like girls to have a natural look.

Latin America has climates with mild or tropical weather year long which means I get to wear my nice clothes, see girls in revealing clothes or light clothing so I can easily see if I am attracted to them, and I can more easily learn Spanish since it is one of the easiest languages for an English speaker.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How easy do you think I could get a Latina like these beautiful Latina females?

Post by gsjackson »

A word of advice: Don't ask other people what they think you can do. They will be more than happy to let you know what they think your limitations are. The world we currently live in is not set up for offering encouragement. And it's probably not useful to think of women in the aggregate. Only one person -- ONLY ONE -- can tell you whether or not you'll be able to get with a particular woman, and that's the woman herself. And that has everything to do with you and her; not with anyone else.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How easy do you think I could get a Latina like these beautiful Latina females?

Post by Tsar »

gsjackson wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 8:01 am
A word of advice: Don't ask other people what they think you can do. They will be more than happy to let you know what they think your limitations are. The world we currently live in is not set up for offering encouragement. And it's probably not useful to think of women in the aggregate. Only one person -- ONLY ONE -- can tell you whether or not you'll be able to get with a particular woman, and that's the woman herself. And that has everything to do with you and her; not with anyone else.
Thank you for the advice. I think that is good advice I should remember. I was mainly wondering if Latinas should be easier for me compared to European girls, Russian girls, and Asian girls.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I don't think it will be 'easy' to get what you want anywhere in Latin America but it's doable - plenty of relationships there have significant age gaps and not really frowned upon that much. In the DR - Julio Iglesias's dad made headlines by becoming a father at 92 or whatever he was...

You have only been in Bulgaria for a few months and you've given up - what you need to do more than anything is develop a mindset that you are going to be in this for the long haul and you are going to go there, get on the ground, try and find a job and get amongst the community and sooner or later you will find someone who you like and who likes you back.

If you want a white Latina then maybe southern Brazil, Argentina or Uruguay are good choices - Colombia in the Paisa region is another good bet - but once you get there then stick around, have a plan that isn't all about getting skirt - go to university to learn Spanish (or Portuguese if you are going to Brazil...) so at least you have a visa, get a job where you are meeting young women, get some hobbies going, join the gym and most importantly, give it proper time.

I thought your idea of the Philippines was a good idea, what happened to that idea?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 8:22 am
gsjackson wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 8:01 am
Thank you for the advice. I think that is good advice I should remember. I was mainly wondering if Latinas should be easier for me compared to European girls, Russian girls, and Asian girls.
No, not really... most of them speak Spanish or Portuguese and if you speak neither of these languages then you are best off learning them and though there will be some of them who can speak English - you are probably going to make more of a connection if you can speak the language they use in every day life.
Gary Groundwork
Freshman Poster

Post by Gary Groundwork »

Dominican Republic....

A Colombian like that is gona bend a foreigner over big time.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 7:54 pm
I don't think it will be 'easy' to get what you want anywhere in Latin America but it's doable - plenty of relationships there have significant age gaps and not really frowned upon that much. In the DR - Julio Iglesias's dad made headlines by becoming a father at 92 or whatever he was...

You have only been in Bulgaria for a few months and you've given up - what you need to do more than anything is develop a mindset that you are going to be in this for the long haul and you are going to go there, get on the ground, try and find a job and get amongst the community and sooner or later you will find someone who you like and who likes you back.

If you want a white Latina then maybe southern Brazil, Argentina or Uruguay are good choices - Colombia in the Paisa region is another good bet - but once you get there then stick around, have a plan that isn't all about getting skirt - go to university to learn Spanish (or Portuguese if you are going to Brazil...) so at least you have a visa, get a job where you are meeting young women, get some hobbies going, join the gym and most importantly, give it proper time.

I thought your idea of the Philippines was a good idea, what happened to that idea?
Thank you for the recommendations.

Asia closed it's borders and that includes the Philippines and I got likes but not really enough intelligent conversations with Filipina girls online. I only chat with 18-21 year olds online.

I had better conversations with Russian teens compared to almost all the 18-21 year old Filipinas I matched with online. I use to think it didn't matter much how unintelligent a girl was because I figured females were just meant to look beautiful and be a trophy, but I realized I need a girl to hold at least a semi-intellectual conversation. It doesn't need to be complicated but at least intelligent and keep it going.

I want a girl that is refined, not simple. I need a girl that is physically attractive, but she also needs to be able to at least hold an intelligent conversation with me and maybe it doesn't need to be too complicated but let's just say that I have had a lot better intelligent conversations with Russian girls, Latinas, and other certain other Asian girls much more frequently. Plus, I felt like I was really the only one keeping the conversation going. I need the girl to message me once in awhile or ask questions about me too.

28 days in Asian nations or 58 days in the Philippines is not enough to get a girl, especially not an attractive girl on the ground and make a relationship. I subtract one day for arrival and another for leaving. I can't visit anywhere in Asia longer without a permanent residence somewhere in the world. How could I even get a background check for longer visas to Asia if have no permanent place if residence?

Mexico seems like my best option with affordability, open borders during Covid-19, climate variation, great food, girls capable of holding intelligent conversations more often, tan skin which overall I prefer more than pale girls (and tan girls have clearer skin more often because the pigmentation protects against skin damage from UV rays), girls with a more natural look, and they dress feminine. The language barrier won't be too difficult because Spanish is one of the easiest languages for an English speakers to learn. They seem like they are more romantic and I really do want that if I have a good girl, or even a more romantic FWB relationship.

I can easily learn Spanish on my own to an intermediate level with just bring there long-term doing free lessons online enhanced by language immersion of being there.

If I am going anywhere with a Cyrillic alphabet in the future for a girl, I am sticking with Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine. Enough girls in Belarus and Ukraine will know Russian as a language or enough English for an okay level of communication. Belarus has a small population and the Ukraine has decent passport power now, so Siberian Russia would be my best bet for a European girl.

I didn't give up in Bulgaria. It is the wrong place for me for a variety of reasons and it doesn't allow me to make a life here because they won't bank for anyone who is a foreigner (not even foreign residents of Bulgaria). I didn't come to Bulgaria for a girl. I liked it's proximity to Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus. I came because I didn't know where else to go and a girl would have been a bonus. I thought Covid-19 travel restrictions would have ended by now.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Tsar wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 7:00 am
Mainly, I really want a Latina of European Ethnic Origin or Mestiza (European and Indigenous Mix).

Here are some examples of Latinas that are my type of girl.

Where in Latin America do you think getting an attractive girl, maximum age 21, would be easier for me?

Mexico? Columbia? Venezuela?

I really like how Latinas keep their natural look much more often compared to other girls around the world. I really like girls to have a natural look.

Latin America has climates with mild or tropical weather year long which means I get to wear my nice clothes, see girls in revealing clothes or light clothing so I can easily see if I am attracted to them, and I can more easily learn Spanish since it is one of the easiest languages for an English speaker.
WOW!!!! Hey Tsar this is a really hot looking young Latina!!!!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 10:17 pm
They are three different hot Latinas.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 11:14 pm
IraqVet2003 wrote:
Obviously. I'd like to own the top one. She has a nice smile and her pelvic area looks so inviting for some reason.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 11:20 pm
Tsar wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 11:14 pm
IraqVet2003 wrote:
Obviously. I'd like to own the top one. She has a nice smile and her pelvic area looks so inviting for some reason.
I would make the same choice, Girl #1.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

3 girls so so difrence

girly 1 soso inocence face eyes big hip smal top for femnity perfection so rate 8+ lucky tsar to get dream of all dream asiagirl for motvate man not cheats

girly 2 trash cheapy slut look girl fit dergangement ho mongerman but never but ever make good wifey for she sleep yo bes fren and wors enmity

girly 3 cutesy face but broaden shoulder to hips so medum lo sex peal 5-7 rating depend cloths and hairstyles or gain lost weight so more bla compared girly one but maybe ok wifey but maybe you boring quick and you go for cheats and make big dramas
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Spencer wrote:
April 22nd, 2021, 8:33 pm
3 girls so so difrence

girly 1 soso inocence face eyes big hip smal top for femnity perfection so rate 8+ lucky tsar to get dream of all dream asiagirl for motvate man not cheats

girly 2 trash cheapy slut look girl fit dergangement ho mongerman but never but ever make good wifey for she sleep yo bes fren and wors enmity

girly 3 cutesy face but broaden shoulder to hips so medum lo sex peal 5-7 rating depend cloths and hairstyles or gain lost weight so more bla compared girly one but maybe ok wifey but maybe you boring quick and you go for cheats and make big dramas
Agreed. I'd be tempted to say girl 3 is a tranny, but the waist indent points are in the right place. Perhaps she has some kind of chromosomal abnormality though.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
April 22nd, 2021, 10:24 pm
Spencer wrote:
April 22nd, 2021, 8:33 pm
3 girls so so difrence

Agreed. I'd be tempted to say girl 3 is a tranny, but the waist indent points are in the right place. Perhaps she has some kind of chromosomal abnormality though.
Girl #3 is a beautiful feminine looking female. The only thing she has that the others don't is that she has some African admixture. She is definitely a majority Iberian European, maybe some Indigenous, and maximum 25% African.