Depressing discussions on the covid hoax

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Depressing discussions on the covid hoax

Post by Cornfed »

What with people like me having called out this hoax in about February last year and it being transparently ridiculous on its face to begin with, I would have thought every man, woman and domesticated animal in the world knew covid was a hoax, but apparently not. Seemingly intelligent people still take this shit seriously. Here is an edited e-mail exchange between me and a longtime family friend that got on to the subject.
Me: [Asks advice on moving to Mexico]

Him: [Comment on the virus and crime in Mexico]

Me: The virus is a load of shit, which is why I want to go to Mexico where they don't take this shit seriously

Him: Load of shit ay

I don't know about Mexico but lets take Brazil - The President Bosalaro or some such name said that the virus was shit then got it himself nearly died then pretended it was nothing

Why should he then orchestrate scenes of mass graves in every major city where they are having to build underground carparks of graves just to accommodate the stiffs - doesn't make sense

There seems to be some propaganda incongruence here

Me: Are you researching this stuff on the Internet? I hope you do before you take the lethal injection. I called out the covaids nonsense as the hoax that it is in February last year. If it exists at all, covid is simply a kind of seasonal flu with about the same lethality as any other flu. Everyone now admits this. 

Him: so all the dead people would have died of flu and shingles anyway

Thats the thing with the web - If people start talking about abnormal death rates you just go to the next one down - until you find someone that concurs with your theory

Me: > so all the dead people would have died of flu and shingles anyway

Yes exactly. Tens of thousands of people die of the seasonal flu in countries like the US every year and in 2020 they were almost all counted as covaids deaths. Never before in the history of medicine has a disease disappeared overnight only to be replaced by another disease with identical symptoms. A lot of deaths from other causes are accelerated by respiratory viruses. So everyone who died of cancer or a heart attack who had a cold of some sort was also attributed to covaids. Even some people with bullet wounds and such were attributed to covaids if they tested positive with the PCR test, which can show anything you want depending on how many iterations you do. All this is a moot point as the organisations perpetuating this hoax all now admit that the death rate from covid is about average for the flu. I guess I have an advantage due to my education, but you really should have seen through such an obvious hoax by now. For Christ's sake don't take the gene-therapy "vaccine". 

Him: so all the inundated hospitals overseas that John [a medical person of our mutual acquaintance, not his name] gets reports from

What is going on there? - are the people on respirators people undergoing psychosomatic responses that make them think they have covid when it is really flu ?

Me: Eh, the only inundated hospitals were in places like Italy that get inundated all the time and inundations brought about in the early stages of the hoax due to the hoax itself. Were situations likeTrump sending that 1000 bed hospital ship to NYC to relive the expected inundation only to treat about 3 patients not reported on TV? Were all those fat nurses doing choreographed Tick Tock videos because they were so bored given that the hospitals were empty due to non-urgent patients not being treated to make way for the influx of covid patients that never happened not reported? 

What is going on is the Great Reset/Communism 2.0/ Global dictatorship and depopulation agenda. They tried to bring this about with the stupid climate change hoax, but that never really took, so this is their fall back option. The recommendations are pretty much the same. As to people on respirators, how the hell are they supposed to know which type of flu they have? About 10% of colds and flu are in fact caused by caronaviruses. This has been know since the 60s. 

Him: No this is not a simple replacement of flu for covid

Hospitals in European countries have commandeered extra buildings to house people on respirators

This has been reported to John who has contacts in Spain, Belgium and Germany - The same thing happened in London and other cities during the UK peak

The sheer numbers indicate a separate malady - rather than substitution

The conspiracy you suggest is not feasible as the Grand Cabal or whoever need to influence too many coal face professional

Me: Coal face professionals are easily influenced. The world is a top down hierarchy. I heard all these things you are talking about over the months and they turned out to be a pack of lies. Do you think John does his own research? Do you think he has much independent big picture thinking to bring to the party? If he does then how can he explain things like the recent Stanford University study that said covid19 was similar to any other seasonal flu? In terms of sheer numbers, we have about the death rates you would expect given an ageing population. It terms of requisitions, people in charge can requisition whatever they want. It doesn't have to make any sense. 

I really wish you had been privy to the discussions we have been having about the hoax over the Internet for more than a year now. I just assumed you would see through it. I am not going to be able to inform you by e-mail. 

Him: John simply talks to other [medical professionals] on the phone or via email

Me: Exactly, and they simply do what they are told by the top like him. If they are told that under XYZ circumstances patients have covid and to put them on ventilators or whatever, they do it and assume that someone, somewhere must have made the right judgement or the orders never would have come down. They are selected on that basis. It is incredible that this has been perpetuated on a global scale with such ease and with such overwhelming evidence to debunk the nonsense, often provided but not widely publicised by the hoaxers themselves, that this could happen, but this is the world we live in and the preparations have been going on for decades. I can only implore you to look into the situation yourself before taking the gene therapy. Then whatever decision you make as to whether to take the "vaccine" will be the right one. 

Him: From what I gather they tell him they are inundated by covid and require extra space for patients on respirators many of whom die

This evidence is more real for me than selective googling - I believe that the existence of the virus has been established, I do not think that I would fare well if I got it, I am skeptical re the vaccine but will probably be pressured into getting it in order to keep my job

Me: I've been following the situation all along rather than selective googling, but of course I can't magically transfer all this experience to you in an e-mail. You will have to do your own research if you want to. As far as I am concerned, if you take the "vaccine" without doing your own research, or even with doing it, then you deserve whatever you get. Good luck. 

Him: You called the hoax in February 20 therefore any research you did from there would have been aimed at confirming that you were right - hence my 'next one down' simplification

Briefly what untoward substances do your sources suggest the vaccine contains? Is this part of depopulation?

Me: There could be all manner of untoward substances, but the way these experimental gene therapy treatments work is itself untoward. Traditional vaccines are either a relatively harmless strain of the virus or a dead part of the virus. This is supposed to train your immune system to recognise this particular foreign invading thing early. With mRNA "vaccines" these induce your own cells to produce the foreign particles. This opens up a whole new series of risks, such as if your immune system identifies the cells producing the foreign particles as a problem and attacks them and so on. Even if you were dumb enough to believe the establishment were on the level, there is no way they could refute this possibility, since normally vaccines are tested over years, whereas this jab has only been tested over a few months. Like I keep saying, you would have to read around the subject, although to me it has been obvious since about the second week of this nonsense. 

Him: As far as I can tell you were probably right about other things which I didn't believe at the time 911 and McVeigh or Waco (I don't remember which)

But I feel you are allowed to believe what you do simply because you reside in NZ and don't see the graves and old relatives being rushed to hospital in ambulances - I think you may have inadvertently gone down the wrong rabbit hole

If you put yourself at the table of the Cabal think tank and were looking to implant what has occurred - for whatever end purpose - why not simply release an actual virus

Because I have access to information from John - and have seen the tiered graves (on TV) and all the other points Ive raised my research has assumed that there is something there

From what I can gather the relatively high degree of jumping from one human to the next coupled by the severity of the symptoms do not compute for a naturally formed virus

Therefore the Cabal may have engineered the virus then planted it outside the Chinese laboratory

Me: Fine, do your own research.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: Depressing discussions on the covid hoax

Post by HappyGuy »

I think the majority of people feel they are being lied to. They may believe in the virus but they know the pandemic is being used to favor big corporations and this makes some of them more suspicious of the virus and the vaccines. I think around half of the people who got the vaccine did so to avoid restrictions and other problems but they did not fear getting infected.

They may believe in the virus but they don't trust the pandemic response. But for some reason they trust pharma companies more than their governments so they line up to avoid problems with the government.

25 Questions to help wake up family and friends

Last edited by HappyGuy on April 23rd, 2021, 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 3:11 am
If you put yourself at the table of the Cabal think tank and were looking to implant what has occurred - for whatever end purpose - why not simply release an actual virus
Of course that is what they did. They were just too incompetent to make it sustainably deadly.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

In an IRL conversation the person seemed to acknowledge that covid, if it exists, wasn’t all that deadly. I contended that this meant nothing had changed since any regular flu season, but he thought that something had changed requiring dramatic action. I asked him what had changed and he seemed at a loss. It is as if some people view covid as some socially stigmatic curse. Even though it is just a cold it must be really really bad to have for some mystical, intangible reason because the government says so. That seems to be the weird psychology behind their thinking.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is strange, because I am currently working with criminals on parole or probation, and the only ones who have offered an opinion on the subject have said that the vaxx is a stupid hoax. To those who think the vaxx is a form of eugenics, it may indeed be, but the resulting future may not be as much to your liking as you think.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Maybe now they can figure out why they said standing armies were the end of the Republic and they were right.

The first guy looks like he was taking a major shit.
Time to Hide!
Firekeeper
Freshman Poster

Post by Firekeeper »

In the 18th century, there was bubonic plague that destroyed over 5 million people's lives. In 20th century, we had spanish flu. So, now we have COVID which is also dangerous.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's an interesting point Firekeeper. If the Bubonic Plague and the Spanish Flu eventually subsided, why do you guys think Covid will go on forever or long term? To be fair, the Bubonic Plague did recurr after it went away in the 1340s, and came again in waves for the next few hundred years. But you gotta wonder, why doesn't it exist today? I guess if it's not meant to happen, it doesn't.

Keep in mind that the Black Death in 1348 was never proven to be the Bubonic Plague, that's just speculation, because the Bubonic Plague doesn't spread as fast as the Black Death did. A bunch of rats on a ship can't spread instantaneously all over Europe like that. Plus people at the time reported seeing UFOs spraying chemical gas in the air, so it may have been chemical weapons that were unleashed in Europe. Whatever Overlords are above us, it was probably their will to cull the population of Europe at the time. So it spread all over quickly. Same with the Covid thing now, even though it's exaggerated, it spread awfully fast and went to every country instantly. That cannot be natural. There has to be some hidden hand behind it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
July 7th, 2021, 10:00 am
That's an interesting point Firekeeper. If the Bubonic Plague and the Spanish Flu eventually subsided, why do you guys think Covid will go on forever or long term? To be fair, the Bubonic Plague did recurr after it went away in the 1340s, and came again in waves for the next few hundred years. But you gotta wonder, why doesn't it exist today? I guess if it's not meant to happen, it doesn't.

Keep in mind that the Black Death in 1348 was never proven to be the Bubonic Plague, that's just speculation, because the Bubonic Plague doesn't spread as fast as the Black Death did. A bunch of rats on a ship can't spread instantaneously all over Europe like that. Plus people at the time reported seeing UFOs spraying chemical gas in the air, so it may have been chemical weapons that were unleashed in Europe. Whatever Overlords are above us, it was probably their will to cull the population of Europe at the time. So it spread all over quickly. Same with the Covid thing now, even though it's exaggerated, it spread awfully fast and went to every country instantly. That cannot be natural. There has to be some hidden hand behind it.
What "spread all over quickly" was IMF and World Bank money to bribe political "leaders" and health officials around the world to play along with the scam. The president of Belarus gave the game away, turning down his billion.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

gsjackson wrote:
July 7th, 2021, 3:17 pm
Winston wrote:
July 7th, 2021, 10:00 am

What "spread all over quickly" was IMF and World Bank money to bribe political "leaders" and health officials around the world to play along with the scam. The president of Belarus gave the game away, turning down his billion.
Exactly...