What makes you feel better? The forum or Winston's original articles?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mattyman
Junior Poster

What makes you feel better? The forum or Winston's original articles?

Post by mattyman »

Does the Happier abroad forum make me FEEL BETTER?

The answer; NO IT DOESN’T.

Does Winston’s original works make me feel better?

The answer; YES IT DOES!

Has the discussion gotten out of touch with a lot of the rest of the site?

YES IT HAS.

Has much of the discussion shifted from the situation lonely datelessnes guys are suffering from to what rich guys who've never been lonely, dateless, socially-anxious have experienced (as per the founder).

What originally made me feel better and inspired me to travel was the message of hope Winston put out.

The same can't be said for many of the posters today. I originally joined in 2010. Too many strike me as judgemental, and having not been through the experiences that Winston has been through that I relate to.

God bless all of you.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What makes you feel better? The forum or Winston's original articles?

Post by yick »

Winston now thinks the world is flat, so anyone normal won't be joining this site anytime soon if they actually read some of the guff he has been writing as of late.

What you need to focus on is not how this site is run but how you can make your situation into something you want and like.

I don't think you're asking for Saturn-on-a-Stick - what's stopping you from getting what you want?

Do you want to get a girlfriend, get married, have friends, live overseas - then do it! You nearly did it once so this time, make it happen.

It doesn't matter how much you don't like some of the messengers, I am now 'happier abroad' there is a lot folks can learn from me.

You spend a lot of your time arguing with people about lockdowns - how is that helping you in any way at all to getting you nearer your goals?

It isn't, is it?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The forum is obviously better. No offence to Winston, by he isn't any Maestro at English prose or writing original articles.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
May 8th, 2021, 3:02 am
The forum is obviously better. No offence to Winston, by he isn't any Maestro at English prose or writing original articles.
You are such a racist...
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2021, 9:48 pm
Winston now thinks the world is flat, so anyone normal won't be joining this site anytime soon if they actually read some of the guff he has been writing as of late.

What you need to focus on is not how this site is run but how you can make your situation into something you want and like.

I don't think you're asking for Saturn-on-a-Stick - what's stopping you from getting what you want?

Do you want to get a girlfriend, get married, have friends, live overseas - then do it! You nearly did it once so this time, make it happen.

It doesn't matter how much you don't like some of the messengers, I am now 'happier abroad' there is a lot folks can learn from me.

You spend a lot of your time arguing with people about lockdowns - how is that helping you in any way at all to getting you nearer your goals?

It isn't, is it?
Thats not true yick. I abandoned the flat earth theory in 2016. You are just fishing for stuff to bash people with even if its not true anymore, due to your bully nature. Everything i say is credible and verifiable. I havent said anything untrue. So u got nothing to work with except making up lies. Very immoral man. Virtuous u are not.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
May 8th, 2021, 3:02 am
Not true. I never repeat things from others in my articles. Everything i wrote is unique and original. No one in alternative media says what i say. No one recommends leaving America. They all think America is the world so u can't leave it. Even all the podcasters assume that. Im the only one who can think and see clearly. No joke.

Im the only one with solutions. No one in alternative media or truth movement or new age movement does. They all tell u to buy a gun and not let the government push you around. Or meditate and focus on positive awakening. Etc. Those solutions dont change your life. Mine does. That makes me unique for sure.

Or they tell you to love yourself, which is useless and impossible. See below.

[5/1, 11:51 AM] Dusty From Tennessee: I had an argument with a female dating coach lol
[5/1, 11:52 AM] Dusty From Tennessee: She told me a guy only needs to love himself and have purpose to get women

[5/8, 12:18 PM] Winston Wu: Based on what evidence? Did u ask her if she will love u if u love yourself?

[5/8, 12:38 PM] Dusty From Tennessee: I asked her if she has ever loved an unattractive guy because he loved himself
[5/8, 12:38 PM] Dusty From Tennessee: And she didn't reply
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's an example of what I mean. Jeffrey Daugherty claims on his show that when the NWO comes to haul you away and dispose of you, that you have to go down fighting and not be taken alive. This means you can't leave America. All you can do is buy a gun and fight the NWO and die in a blaze of glory. Everyone in the truth movement thinks the same way. No one exposes the folly of this except me. I'm the ONLY one. This is one example out of millions of examples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaenjZPreMo

I posted this below his video:

"Jeff, why not talk about the obvious solution, which is to GET OUT of America and go to a freer country? 5 million Americans already have, including many expats and veterans I know in the Philippines. Why can't you consider this? Why are you blind to this? Can we talk about this? I am willing to come on your show if you want. I'll even make a donation to you if you have me on. I'm the only guy in the truth movement with REAL solutions. No one else does. Visit my website at HappierAbroad dot com.

Also Jeff if you were on the Titanic and you were the only one trying to get off, wouldn't you feel odd that no one else saw the obvious solution of getting off the Titanic? Wel. that's how I feel. Why am I the only one who can see the obvious? Is everyone blind or dumb? Am I the only true freethinker?"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

On YouTube, Mark Passio says: "The biggest problem Americans have today is LACK of self-love!"

WTF?! That's the STUPIDEST thing I ever heard! Totally FALSE and NONSENSICAL! Americans do not lack self love, they are selfish and love themselves too much. You can't love yorurself anyway, that's like trying to kiss yourself. Doesn't work. Even the great Eastern philosopher Alan Watts said so too.

Yet no one refutes Mark Passio or challenges him on it. They act like it's a universal fact. Why? How can everyone be SOOOO DUMB?! Is everyone A.I. now? Am I the only real human left? Is the universe leaving the door open for me to come and expose his obvious fallacy and false teaching? Why won't anyone else? Why does it have to be me? How can that be? Am I in the Twilight Zone where I can see obvious things but no one else can???!!! INEXPLICABLE!!!

See what I mean @Cornfed? If I'm the ONLY one who can expose obvious lies and fallacies, then I am definitely UNIQUE. Hence you were WRONG! Easy. Simple logic.

OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Winston, your articles really hit home. In order to expose the truth and expose lies you really have to pay attention to reality and facts. At the same time, there is something to be said about having introspection and being able to think and weigh different ideas in ones mind. A lot of discerning is also through natural instincts. The typical person is completely lacking introspection, thinking ability, and the ability to listen to their natural instincts.

In order to write your articles I bet you had to really think them through but you also had real life experience that allowed you to bring everything together?

A lot of these gurus like Mark Passio, David Icke, etc. have some good ideas sprinkled with absolute nonsense.