Question for European members of Forum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Question for European members of Forum

Post by Tsar »

Let's say I need medical treatment in the EU, I don't have money for lodging to become a resident...

Can I commit a crime in a country like Germany, Sweden, or Finland to get myself a one or two year prison term so I can get free medical care in the EU to completely diagnose me with competent doctors and get 100% free treatment in the EU healthcare system? Obviously, I would need to read the legal code to see the easiest, most effective way that is the least terrible.

Maybe I can deny the Holocaust or say something "homophobic" to accomplish it? I would obviously be required to serve a prison term and that means free healthcare in the EU. What do you think?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Question for European members of Forum

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
May 27th, 2021, 6:16 pm
Let's say I need medical treatment in the EU, I don't have money for lodging to become a resident...

Can I commit a crime in a country like Germany, Sweden, or Finland to get myself a one or two year prison term so I can get free medical care in the EU to completely diagnose me with competent doctors and get 100% free treatment in the EU healthcare system? Obviously, I would need to read the legal code to see the easiest, most effective way that is the least terrible.

Maybe I can deny the Holocaust or say something "homophobic" to accomplish it? I would obviously be required to serve a prison term and that means free healthcare in the EU. What do you think?
Of course you shouldn't do this, but you could probably rape a teenaged girl in Sweden, get about the right sentence in a hotel room and kill two birds with one stone. Obviously don't do it.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I don't know...if I can't get the proper, speedy treatment in the US, can't afford to pay for treatment in the EU out of pocket, then I honestly have no choice but to commit a crime that gets me one year in prison so the EU nation I do it in has to pay for my medical care since I would be a prisoner.

One thing about prisoners in the EU is that they give them really good medical care. Some nations let them keep their mobile phone. Have a single room with a private bed, shower, their own clothes. Not really a bad deal to get medical care at their expense.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Tsar Wouldn't you get better and free medical care if you checked into a mental institution? You should look into that.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
May 28th, 2021, 7:23 am
@Tsar Wouldn't you get better and free medical care if you checked into a mental institution? You should look into that.
No, I am getting tests done and will soon have evidence for a few lawsuits. The US healthcare system is just not experienced enough, moves really slow, most don't take things like this seriously, and even when they do tests, they don't do enough like the EU would do...
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar, I don't know if you would want to commit a crime and get a criminal record. It could jeopardize employment opportunities and close certain countries to you.

Walk yourself into the nearest police station. Tell them you are thinking of doing harm to yourself and others. They will take care of you and get you the mental care that you need. After this the mental health institution will address your medical needs.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Voyager1 wrote:
May 28th, 2021, 9:06 am
Walk yourself into the nearest police station. Tell them you are thinking of doing harm to yourself and others. They will take care of you and get you the mental care that you need. After this the mental health institution will address your medical needs.
Wow, you are giving such bad advice. The USA health system is a racket. IF, and that's a big IF, you are seen as an important member of society, with powerful friends to help out of you get mistreated, and money to pay for proper treatment, you'll get top quality care. But if you lack insurance, lack money, lack powerful friends, give the overall impression of being one of society's losers, then the system will mistreat you to extract much Medicaid as possible from the government, possibly killing you in the process. Poor people who admit to psychological problems, such as by calling the suicide hotline, get the worst treatment of all. Unlike with real crimes, when you get arrested by police as a suicide case, the hospital can do anything they want to your body. And they have no respect for poor people with psychological problems. Read horror stories on the internet of people who asked for psychological help and got mistreated as a result. USA is a wacky place.

I think the Mexican medical tourism route is best. Pop down to Tijuana or Juarez, tell the pharmacist you have worms and take the medicine he/she gives you. If it's a delusion, no big deal. Otherwise, it might cure you.

Assuming it does cure you and your weiner starts working again, you can celebrate by visiting a brothel and losing your virginity. Make sure it's a high quality mafia run brothel. Might as well run up your notch count while you're there, so you have some experience in case you ever get a real girlfriend. Just be aware that whores encourage premature ejaculation, whereas you need to last with real girlfriends. Being able to resist the whore's attempts to make you cum too fast is a sign you have good control.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I have been able to get erections. I have college girls sending me videos and pics...

What is the issue is the worms have clogged veins, I am likely going to die because what I have is serious, and I am likely going to Mexico to both get treatment and any physically acceptable girl at this point.

I know that even if I survive long-term, I will never be able to use my L Arm the same again and I lost decades off the end of my life.

If I was able to have 5 more years to get a girl and have a few kids, that is what I really want...