I don't think its just the US

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

I don't think its just the US

Post by Outcast9428 »

While I do think things have gotten really bad in the US, I think it might be even worse in Western Europe. A friend of mine has tried dating in countries like the UK, France, and Belgium and said he had an even harder time talking to girls then he did in the US. Another friend of mine lives in the UK and is absolutely miserable there, I actually have never met anybody from the UK who seemed happy. Iceland and Sweden are the most feminist countries in the world by far, Iceland has even gone so far as to ban strip clubs. In Sweden its illegal to pay for it but legal to sell, in practice, however, it seems that finding a prostitute is very difficult there because of feminism. I also get the impression that freedom of speech is not very respected in Europe. The British police can actually pay a visit to your house if they find you engaging in wrong think on Twitter.

I think, if the main reason why somebody is dissatisfied with life in the US is because of feminism/liberalism (which is the main reason I'm trying to leave the US as well) that you might find these things to be even worse in Western/Northern Europe then it is in the US. From what my friend has said, South America and Asia is the way to go if you're looking for more conservative/traditional societies less impacted by feminism. I can't speak too authoritatively on Eastern Europe but it does seem like Eastern Europe is very different from Western/Northern Europe. One friend of mine said that a friend of his moved to Ukraine and got married within a year. Said women there are much more willing to cook and clean, and they respond well to gentlemanly behavior rather then looking down upon it. In my own travels to Italy, it also seemed like Italy has not become anywhere near as politically correct and woke as the US is. My taxi driver said some things that would get you fired from your job had a NYC or Los Angeles cab driver said it. If you're thinking of a European country, then Italy and Eastern Europe seem like the best choices.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: I don't think its just the US

Post by Winston »

Even if feminism infests Europe, Europe is still better for me because:

1. I fit into European culture much more than American, which is too fake and toxic and paranoid and uptight.

2. European culture and vibe is far more open minded and curious and less judgmental. More mature and evolved. Better for old souls like me.

3. There's an "open minded frequency" there that America and NE Asia never has. America and NE Asia are SUPER judgmental so you never feel relaxed, comfortable or good about yourself. The "open minded frequency and vibe" in Europe fits my frequency and vibe MUCH MUCH better than the US frequency does. I found that long ago. Even if Europe has declined, the basic culture still fits my personality/soul/frequency far better than the US does. That's for sure.

4. When you fit into a culture, you feel a lot more comfortable about going out and you never feel social anxiety or shyness at all. Even if you're alone and don't know anyone, you still feel much more at ease and centered, than when you are in a culture you don't fit in at all that is full of negative vibes, like in Taiwan or Hong Kong. That's my personal experience.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: I don't think its just the US

Post by Outcast9428 »

Winston wrote:
June 4th, 2021, 10:34 am
Even if feminism infests Europe, Europe is still better for me because:

1. I fit into European culture much more than American, which is too fake and toxic and paranoid and uptight.

2. European culture and vibe is far more open minded and curious and less judgmental. More mature and evolved. Better for old souls like me.

3. There's an "open minded frequency" there that America and NE Asia never has. America and NE Asia are SUPER judgmental so you never feel relaxed, comfortable or good about yourself. The "open minded frequency and vibe" in Europe fits my frequency and vibe MUCH MUCH better than the US frequency does. I found that long ago. Even if Europe has declined, the basic culture still fits my personality/soul/frequency far better than the US does. That's for sure.

4. When you fit into a culture, you feel a lot more comfortable about going out and you never feel social anxiety or shyness at all. Even if you're alone and don't know anyone, you still feel much more at ease and centered, than when you are in a culture you don't fit in at all that is full of negative vibes, like in Taiwan or Hong Kong. That's my personal experience.
I think I'm probably an old soul as well which would explain my fascination with history. I see what you mean about Americans being extremely immature compared to the rest of the world. I think a big part of this has to do with how American culture deliberately stunts people's development in their teenage and young adult years. American culture encourages people to stay in school and put off romantic relationships for as long as possible. 50 years ago, over 90% of American 12th graders had dated someone. In 2014, the percentage of American 12th graders who had dated someone had plummeted to somewhere between 55-60%.

https://srcd.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/do ... cdev.12930

In general, this study finds that American adolescents are behaving less and less like adults now compared to 50 years ago. In addition to not dating as much, they also are not working as much, drinking alcohol, or driving.

If these were the numbers from 2014, what do they look like today? Studies have shown that the percentage of men between the age of 22-35 who had no sex in the previous year has jumped by a frightening degree. 28% of men aged 22-35 had no sex in 2018 compared to 20% in 2014 and 10% in 2008. Even a lot of Americans who are technically adults do not act even remotely like one.

And I do find that this is a pretty uniquely American phenomenon. Probably a result of decades of fearmongering over "the dangers" of teenagers dating and having sex like people their age naturally want to do and an extreme level of paranoia from US adults over whether they are dating and having sex instead of studying. Funny how during this whole moral panic over adolescent sexuality, nobody stepped back and questioned whether denying teenagers the chance to have romantic relationships was actually the dangerous thing that was harming them.

Return to “General Discussions”