Should the forum allow gaslighting and flame wars?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should the forum allow gaslighting and flame wars?

Yes, allow them. They make the forum more fun and interesting
56%
No, never allow them. They could scare away new members
22%
Allow them occasionally but only within reason
22%

Total votes: 9
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should the forum allow gaslighting and flame wars?

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 8:36 pm
Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 7:43 pm

I didn't abandon my child. We talk regularly on whatsapp and I send him regularly monthly support from Remitly.com. In contrast, most Filipino men who abandon their women don't even send child support. So I am better than most. Please stop lying Yick.
You have done and if you want to compare yourself to the very low base of a lower class, deadbeat Filipino father with five years of schooling who has the moral compass of a sewer rat then that's fine but it doesn't stack up to much in the real world - especially not one of the educated, middle class first world. :roll:
Well I am nonconformist. I don't conform to the system. I am what I am. I cannot be something I'm not. At least I'm not a bully and asshole and gaslighter like you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 8:50 pm
Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 8:49 pm
Check this out. Look how evil you can get Yick. You even bully people into taking the Covid vaccine. You don't even care that the vaccine could injure or kill them.

viewtopic.php?style=11&p=350269#p350269

viewtopic.php?style=11&p=350274#p350274

Watch this please:

Btw Yick. Zboy1 is in China too and he said he was not forced to get the vaccine. So you must have volunteered for it Yick. Very foolish and reckless. Are you filled with nanobots now? Is that why you are acting like a prick?
Which is why you have six members of this forum now... you and your insane batshit conspiracy theories...
So it doesn't matter if government or media lies and harm people? Because authority never lies and never does bad things? If you are that dumb and delusional then you are lost and hopeless and cannot be helped. And you don't own your own mind either.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 8:51 pm
yick wrote:
Winston wrote:

I didn't abandon my child. We talk regularly on whatsapp and I send him regularly monthly support from Remitly.com. In contrast, most Filipino men who abandon their women don't even send child support. So I am better than most. Please stop lying Yick.
You have done and if you want to compare yourself to the very low base of a lower class, deadbeat Filipino father with five years of schooling who has the moral compass of a sewer rat then that's fine but it doesn't stack up to much in the real world - especially not one of the educated, middle class first world. :roll:
Well I am nonconformist. I don't conform to the system. I am what I am. I cannot be something I'm not. At least I'm not a bully and asshole and gaslighter like you.
You are a deadbeat who sponges off your elderly parents whereas your son doesn't sponge off you because you aren't there to be sponged off.

Stop using the term 'gaslighting' incorrectly :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 8:52 pm
yick wrote:
Winston wrote:
Check this out. Look how evil you can get Yick. You even bully people into taking the Covid vaccine. You don't even care that the vaccine could injure or kill them.

Watch this please:

Btw Yick. Zboy1 is in China too and he said he was not forced to get the vaccine. So you must have volunteered for it Yick. Very foolish and reckless. Are you filled with nanobots now? Is that why you are acting like a prick?
Which is why you have six members of this forum now... you and your insane batshit conspiracy theories...
So it doesn't matter if government or media lies and harm people? Because authority never lies and never does bad things? If you are that dumb and delusional then you are lost and hopeless and cannot be helped. And you don't own your own mind either.
You'll be the one complaining because the no-one will let you out of Taiwan because you don't have a vaccine pass - still, that means you can go to Albania and meet up with GSJackson - do it quick before they close that avenue off.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Wowee busted by detector bossman omg yick sooooo meany bullyman deservice geting banman clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

wiseton is intlect hiso gentlman foreven he forum bossman controler banhamer still always politely empathic genuinity care other feeling and writ kindly always try gift spirit help uplifting 1000s poor depresive deperado dateles basementman aborders and never asking even 1 peny 1 peso monies neverhave greedy bones soooo magnanmity goodhart purity soulful forsee proofs are in pudings and wiseton give free pudings all days everdays overage 10 years

why poster aborders soooo whiny and yick criticals wiseton even he donating genius energys for helphand mans worldwide and wiseton so patence slo to anger but wach out you for if you keepon push push push too farly then bamboom wiseton can smashing you to pisses wit qwikwit and wisewords left right center then banman you forever so never but ever can you writ somuch even one word responding on forum so please yick make meekly bow head say sincerment sorys for gaslight johny ghost and wiseton be man stepup turn new leafs
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 8:34 pm
Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 7:40 pm

You are wrong about that. This forum is definitely unique. No one talks about the stuff we do. No one. Name just one forum that does.
It's not unique... Rooshes forum did exactly the same as this one except now this is some dingbat conspiracy theory forum where people talk about a flat earth and space jews and I am sure there are a fair few forums who do that.

What do people talking about on here more - dingbat conspiracy theories or living abroad? It is just me and Yohan now and sometimes Marcos pops in - the other posters who posted regularly about posting abroad have now gone. You have the likes of Mercury posting inane shit.
My site isn't just about expatting or dating abroad. I give 6 major reasons why a man can have a better life abroad. No one does that. Try this: Go to your local bookstore and see the Self-Help section. Find even one self-help book that says to go abroad to SOLVE your problems in America. Just one. I'll bet you money you cannot even find one. Because no self-help book says that. They all say to change yourself and change your thoughts. That proves right there that my solution is unique, simply because no one says it.
Funny though that many people emigrate to solve problems in their life or to make it better and have done since the beginning of time - did your father emigrate from Taiwan to the United States because he wanted a better life? More opportunities? He did that without reading your website! :lol: You are trying to take credit for a thought process that has been around for thousands of years, you're a fraud!
If you go to YouTube and see the "Why I want to leave America" videos, they all talk about government tyranny only. Or cost of living being too high. They don't go over the 6 areas that I do on the home page here. Again, very unique. No one dares to say what I say. Easy to prove and verify. Did you see the Comparison Treatise I posted earlier? No one has that many reasons to go abroad on one single webpage. So it's a world record.
You cannot claim credit for those 'six areas'
Rock also said I am not unique either, which is not true. He said only my fingerprints were unique. Not so. I have 10 or 12 unique accomplishments that I've listed.
You're not unique... and this where the problem lies, your massive, highly sensitive ego - you can't accept that you are average in every single way with above average intelligence.
I explained this to him but he ignored me and just repeated the same lies. In short, he made up lies to belittle me. That is VERY immoral and unethical for sure. There is no virtue in that. Again, he may not be consciously evil to do that. It's just in his blood. Many guys are assholes at heart. Fortunately I'm not one of them.
It isn't a lie, it is his perception of you. You calling him a liar is you gaslighting of him by stating that his opinion of you not being unique (which isn't an unreasonable thing to say about anyone...) and coming from a position of envy/hatred/anger whereas it is his opinion probably based on the probability that no-one on the planet is truly unique and your thought processes aren't unique...

Nikola Tesla was something of a unique phenomenon - you're nothing like him at all. You spent ten years in Angeles City f***ing prostitutes - I wouldn't mind if you invented something or actually processed an intellectual thought process but you don't - at all.
You said:

"Though I am an asshole and will admit it, you are one too. Absent father, purveyor of prostitutes in third world countries, jobless and aimless living on your parents wealth - you're an asshole too - the difference between us Winston is your massive ego and lack of self reflection."

Yes you are an asshole at heart, which I will prove next from your posts and fight with Johnny1975. But I am not. Ask anyone here. They will tell you I am overly nice and lenient. Especially compared to assholes like Roosh who doesn't even allow freedom of religion on his forum. No one considers me to be an asshole. They consider me to be the nicest forum moderator in the world.
I wouldn't say I am an 'asshole at heart' I would reserve that title for the likes of Mark Davis who has made a lot of money scamming guys with pictures of Ukrainian models and still continues to do so even though Google Translate is now free to use. I have a pretty tight moral compass but can I be an asshole and of course I can and am sometimes - you are too - the difference between us both is your lack of self-reflection and honesty, you are an asshole and are being one now but your big, fragile ego cannot see it. You have fallen out with your friend because he won't go with the party line of your uniqueness - it's a joke how you can't see that you are a hugely fragile, egotistical manchild who throws its toys out of the pram if someone counters this fantasy image that you have of yourself.
Btw, knowing where Madagascar is has nothing to do with IQ. It's rote memorization. Do you know what's on an IQ test? Have you taken one? I'd bet mine would be higher than you. An IQ test has puzzles where you find patterns and figure out what comes next in the sequence of numbers or shapes. I've been able to score around 120 in those. You would probaby score less. Sorry. No offense.
Knowing the existence of Madagascar is about having a greater curiosity of the world around you - 12 year olds know where Madagascar is never mind knowing its existence - you don't have that greater curiosity of the world around you - actually, you seem to possess a basic, rather carnal relationship to your most caveman-like basic instincts which are basically f***ing women and eating and having your huge, fragile ego pandered to. Even now you are like an oversexed Jack Russell wanting to f**k anything that moves, that dies down to a manageable level when you're middle aged but not with you as you basically maintain a basic carnal childlike instinct of instant gratification - combine that with a huge delusional ego and you get Winston Wu.
I didn't mean to be mean when I said you look like a bully.
You're wrong.
If a casting director came here to cast people for a film, they would definitely cast you as the schoolyard bully than me, because you do LOOK like one, but I don't.
Funny I am not meant to be upset at that whereas you tore this place down when Repatriate stated you look like a betel nut chewing Taiwanese taxi driver - you said you look nothing like that at all whereas that would be a step up from what you look like now.

For my age, I am a pretty good looking guy and am strong,fit and healthy - I would rather be me than 99% of men my age and I doubt a casting director would cast me as a school bully because I left school over 30 years ago, I would be the oldest schoolground bully on the planet. :?
No one thinks I look like a bully.
True, they think you look like a betel nut chewing uncle who drives a taxi.
You have that look where you push people around and ask weak kids for their lunch money and pushes them around like a coward, which is shown in the movies a lot.

Nothing cowardly about me, I do deny that whereas you look like a sly conniving twat who would fix the meter and rip of tourists as you take them to the airport in your beat up Tico.
Not trying to be mean, just my honest opinion. People usually look like what they are, for example football players look like football players, and cops look like cops usually. And Einstein looks like a physicist. In most cases, people look like what they are. Including you. I'm not trying to insult you, just being honest. I never said you were ugly or look bad. I just said you look like what you are, a bully and asshole at heart who likes to pick on people. Not my fault. I didn't create you or your looks. lol
I like the way I look whereas you look like shit, I wouldn't swap me for you in any way shape or form.

Most people say you look like a fat, overweight, sweaty uncle who drives a taxi - but what I want to know is - what does a bully look like? Some bullies are white, some are black, some bullies are Chinese like you - some bullies are fat, some are thin, a lot of them are female - bullies don't have a look, it is a character flaw but the amazing thing is I am not a bully and having never bullied anyone in my life whereas you look like someone who drives a taxi around Taipei - said by many of your patrons on here.
When I said you are a gaslighter Yick, I meant you deliberately try to ignite me and light me on fire, by pushing me like a schoolyard bully. That's what a gaslighter does. It's assholish behavior.
So you have the wrong definition of 'gaslighting' and because a genius like you doesn't know what the term means... you continue to use it incorrectly.
You definitely can't call me an asshole. Nothing I do is assholish.

You are an asshole, the one thing you don't have is self-reflection.
No one ever calls me that. Yeah I may be a hippie and not a stable person or a settle down family man type. But that doesn't make me an asshole. Just an unstable hippie and flake and nonconformist who doesn't like to be tied down. That's very different from being an asshole or prick or bully like you are. So NO, don't put me in the same category as you. I am NOT anything like you. My faults and flaws are different. So please stop lying and making false comparisons.
You are more like me than you imagine - your biggest flaw and fault though is your lack of self-reflection and that massive, delusional ego.
Again. Untrue. Stop lying please. Check the self help section at the bookstore. No one has my message. Yes Rock did lie when he said Tim Ferris has the same message as HA. Roosh does not write what I write. He is PUA. I am not PUA. It doesn't matter how popular I am. Truth is not always popular. Nietzsche had very few fans when he was alive.

I am unique in that I have 12 unique accomplishments that others don't have. And I have many original ideas too that I share with Mr S and Alex (halnovemila). But not with stupid asshole bullies like you. You don't know everything about me. How many people do you know who has unique theories and ideas that they come to on their own? None right? It's very rare.

https://www.happierabroad.com/Winston-W ... hments.htm

You denying all this doesn't change the truth. I have more to add to that list too. It's outdated.

Even the famous UFO abductee Whitley Strieber, who was on Art Bell a lot and had a movie made about him, said my debunking pseudoskeptics article was the first of its kind back in 2000 and he even hosted it on his Unknown Country website. That's definitely UNIQUE. It's the first of its kind.

Yes Tesla had many unique original ideas. So did I. Btw, Tesla never even had a girlfriend. I have. So don't compare us please ;)

Going abroad may not be unique. But I'm the only one to outline a lot of deep reasons to go abroad. No one in the:

1. Truther community
2. Self help community
3. New Age community
4. Psychology profession
Etc.

Has my message. They all tell you to stay in America. None of them say you can solve your problems by going abroad.

Does that great intellectual Jordan Peterson ever talk about HA or leaving America? No. Never. Does anyone on TED TALK talk about HA? No. Never. They talk about social isolation, but have no solutions except to "go talk to your neighbors more".

So you see, NO ONE talks about my message. It's super unique.

In truther community everyone says to stay in America and buy a gun only and pray. For example:

www.infowars.com

www.brighteon.com

www.wearechange.org

And many other truther websites all say the same thing. That you have to stay in America and buy a gun. Every truther on YouTube says that too. I'm the only truther with real solutions. None of them. That definitely makes me UNIQUE.

Find even one website like mine. Just one. You can't. I don't mean a website that talks about travel. I mean a website that says that you can SOLVE your problems by leaving America. No one dares to say that. It's taboo.

Learn to listen please.

I do not look like a taxi driver. Me and Rock asked all the girls around us, none of them agreed. He just said that to bully me. Spin everything to put people down. It's toxic. It's a good reason why being alone is more peaceful than being around toxic people like you.

You can ask Rock. Every girl we asked said I do not look like a taxi driver. So stop lying. I am too intellectual and freespirited and classy. I am not even a good driver.

I told you, I do not have a big ego. You do. You are projecting. I only argue for truth. I don't care about ego or pride. I'm all about TRUTH only. And that's the truth.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 8:56 pm
Winston wrote:
yick wrote:
Winston wrote:

You are a deadbeat who sponges off your elderly parents whereas your son doesn't sponge off you because you aren't there to be sponged off.

Not true. All my son's money comes from me and my support. I told you before. If you lie again you will be banned. Lying is wrong. Why didn't your parents tell you that?

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 9:05 pm

Again. Untrue. Stop lying please. Check the self help section at the bookstore. No one has my message. Yes Rock did lie when he said Tim Ferris has the same message as HA. Roosh does not write what I write. He is PUA. I am not PUA. It doesn't matter how popular I am. Truth is not always popular. Nietzsche had very few fans when he was alive.

I am unique in that I have 12 unique accomplishments that others don't have. And I have many original ideas too that I share with Mr S and Alex (halnovemila). But not with stupid asshole bullies like you. You don't know everything about me. How many people do you know who has unique theories and ideas that they come to on their own? None right? It's very rare.

https://www.happierabroad.com/Winston-W ... hments.htm

You denying all this doesn't change the truth. I have more to add to that list too. It's outdated.

Even the famous UFO abductee Whitley Strieber, who was on Art Bell a lot and had a movie made about him, said my debunking pseudoskeptics article was the first of its kind back in 2000 and he even hosted it on his Unknown Country website. That's definitely UNIQUE. It's the first of its kind.

Yes Tesla had many unique original ideas. So did I. Btw, Tesla never even had a girlfriend. I have. So don't compare us please ;)

Going abroad may not be unique. But I'm the only one to outline a lot of deep reasons to go abroad. No one in the:

1. Truther community
2. Self help community
3. New Age community
4. Psychology profession
Etc.

Has my message. They all tell you to stay in America. None of them say you can solve your problems by going abroad.

Does that great intellectual Jordan Peterson ever talk about HA or leaving America? No. Never. Does anyone on TED TALK talk about HA? No. Never. They talk about social isolation, but have no solutions except to "go talk to your neighbors more".

So you see, NO ONE talks about my message. It's super unique.

In truther community everyone says to stay in America and buy a gun only and pray. For example:

www.infowars.com

www.brighteon.com

www.wearechange.org

And many other truther websites all say the same thing. That you have to stay in America and buy a gun. Every truther on YouTube says that too. I'm the only truther with real solutions. None of them. That definitely makes me UNIQUE.

Find even one website like mine. Just one. You can't. I don't mean a website that talks about travel. I mean a website that says that you can SOLVE your problems by leaving America. No one dares to say that. It's taboo.

Learn to listen please.

I do not look like a taxi driver. Me and Rock asked all the girls around us, none of them agreed. He just said that to bully me. Spin everything to put people down. It's toxic. It's a good reason why being alone is more peaceful than being around toxic people like you.

You can ask Rock. Every girl we asked said I do not look like a taxi driver. So stop lying. I am too intellectual and freespirited and classy. I am not even a good driver.

I told you, I do not have a big ego. You do. You are projecting. I only argue for truth. I don't care about ego or pride. I'm all about TRUTH only. And that's the truth.
:lol:

You have a MASSIVE easily bruised and inflated ego - only someone who has would write the above...

Saying that you look like a taxi driver is toxic but saying I look like a bully isn't - and you're meant to be the genius around here.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 9:07 pm
yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 8:56 pm
Winston wrote:
yick wrote:
Winston wrote:

Not true. All my son's money comes from me and my support. I told you before. If you lie again you will be banned. Lying is wrong. Why didn't your parents tell you that?
Then BAN me! Spencer and Mercury manage to stay but you ban one of the very last people on this forum who is actually abroad... sums you up....

My parents brought up children who stand on their own two feet and don't scrounge off them - not only do you scrounge off your parents but you blame your father for ruining your life - the mistake he made with you was not staying in Taiwan and making you do military service - a year or two in the army would have made a man of you. :D

Your parents brought up an ungrateful spoilt brat who wrote a public shaming letter to his father blaming him for ruining his life - that is what they brought up - doesn't work but sponges off his parents whilst running around Asia f***ing prostitutes... my parents did a far better job that yours...

They brought up four children who have all been to university and have post graduate qualifications
all are married or in long term relationships
none of a criminal record or have ever broken the law
none have been with a prostitute or took drugs
all are in work and not scrounging off their parents
none have kids they don't see on a daily basis

We can go on but you get my drift...
Last edited by yick on June 22nd, 2021, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 8:57 pm
Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 8:52 pm
yick wrote:
Winston wrote:

Watch this please:

You'll be the one complaining because the no-one will let you out of Taiwan because you don't have a vaccine pass - still, that means you can go to Albania and meet up with GSJackson - do it quick before they close that avenue off.
Not true. I can get out of Taiwan anytime. Rock even showed me a cheap ticket to America I could buy a few months ago. My relatives enter and exit Taiwan all the time. I NEVER said that the vaccine barred me from leaving Taiwan.

It's just that there is a dark force here that makes me weak and depressed and unable to do anything. That's why it's an evil place in a sense. Come here and see. I know a guy from Greece who has been stuck here for over a year and hates it too. Why don't you come here to Taiwan and get stuck too and see how depressed you get after a while?

You don't need a vaccine to fly but you will be quarantined for 2 weeks in the country you go to, and you may need a Covid test before you leave too. We all know that. So stop lying please.

I never blamed it on Covid. I only blamed it on God. And why not? If God is in charge and in control like Christians claim, then we have a right to blame him for our problems, just like a worker has a right to blame the CEO for the company's problems. Why are you only allowed to thank God for his blessings but not blame God for your problems? That's a double standard. Makes no sense. If you don't like something in a book, you have a right to blame the author. So if God created everything, you have a right to blame him for things too. You have that right.

Something interferes with my free will. It may be from the spirit world, may be energy parasites, may be higher asshole forces, may be EMF, who knows. I never blamed Covid. Lots of people are traveling right now, even Rock is. Covid may make travel inconvenient, but still doable. You just have to be quarantined.

If you lie again I will have to ban you. It's immoral and illegal.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 9:11 pm

You have a MASSIVE easily bruised and inflated ego - only someone who has would write the above...

Saying that you look like a taxi driver is toxic but saying I look like a bully isn't - and you're meant to be the genius around here.
Every girl we met said I do not look like a taxi driver. Just telling the truth. Why do you hate the truth?

You keep SPINING everything to try to shame me. It's toxic and gaslighting. Good men don't do that. You really suck.

I told you, I have no ego. I am like Spock. I only argue for truth and to correct inaccuracy. I do not brag or boast. I only claim to be good at what I am good at. I do not claim to be good at basketball for instance.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 9:16 pm
yick wrote:

Every girl we met said I do not look like a taxi driver. Just telling the truth. Why do you hate the truth?

You keep SPINING everything to try to shame me. It's toxic and gaslighting. Good men don't do that. You really suck.

I told you, I have no ego. I am like Spock. I only argue for truth and to correct inaccuracy. I do not brag or boast. I only claim to be good at what I am good at. I do not claim to be good at basketball for instance.
But everyone on here says you look like a betel nut chewing taxi driver - you don't like that and it is toxic but saying I look like a bully isn't - good men don't do that because you aren't one and you really suck too - you fat, scrounging deadbeat.

You have a massive ego and cannot see the truth about yourself...
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 9:13 pm

Not true. I can get out of Taiwan anytime. Rock even showed me a cheap ticket to America I could buy a few months ago. My relatives enter and exit Taiwan all the time. I NEVER said that the vaccine barred me from leaving Taiwan.

It's just that there is a dark force here that makes me weak and depressed and unable to do anything. That's why it's an evil place in a sense. Come here and see. I know a guy from Greece who has been stuck here for over a year and hates it too. Why don't you come here to Taiwan and get stuck too and see how depressed you get after a while?

You don't need a vaccine to fly but you will be quarantined for 2 weeks in the country you go to, and you may need a Covid test before you leave too. We all know that. So stop lying please.

I never blamed it on Covid. I only blamed it on God. And why not? If God is in charge and in control like Christians claim, then we have a right to blame him for our problems, just like a worker has a right to blame the CEO for the company's problems. Why are you only allowed to thank God for his blessings but not blame God for your problems? That's a double standard. Makes no sense. If you don't like something in a book, you have a right to blame the author. So if God created everything, you have a right to blame him for things too. You have that right.

Something interferes with my free will. It may be from the spirit world, may be energy parasites, may be higher asshole forces, may be EMF, who knows. I never blamed Covid. Lots of people are traveling right now, even Rock is. Covid may make travel inconvenient, but still doable. You just have to be quarantined.

And there is another thing, you have no concept of self-responsibility - you're real good at blaming everyone but yourself. Have you ever thought about stopping the blame game and start taking some responsibility for your own life?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 9:18 pm
Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 9:16 pm
yick wrote:

But everyone on here says you look like a betel nut chewing taxi driver - you don't like that and it is toxic but saying I look like a bully isn't - good men don't do that because you aren't one and you really suck too - you fat, scrounging deadbeat.

You have a massive ego and cannot see the truth about yourself...
They do not. I never eat betel nut and my teeth are not stained with betel nut color. So how do I look like a betel nut chewer? You aren't making sense. People here only said I looked like a taxi driver to make fun of me. It was facetious. No one was serious about it. They were poking fun at me. There are assholes here too besides you. This forum attracts a lot of assholes.

Again, no girl we met agreed that I looked like a taxi driver. Even Rock's girlfriend in Manila said I didn't.

I have no ego. I'm all about accuracy. All you do is project and spin things. You are not a man of truth. Just a spin doctor like a politician.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 9:20 pm
Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 9:13 pm

And there is another thing, you have no concept of self-responsibility - you're real good at blaming everyone but yourself. Have you ever thought about stopping the blame game and start taking some responsibility for your own life?
Of course. I'm always trying to self improve. I do a lot of spiritual therapy. But when you are depressed you lack energy to do anything or pack your suitcase and leave. That's why a lot of guys here procrastinate. It's not about the money only. When they are depressed, they have no energy to make arrangements to leave the country. Depression does that to you. It sucks your energy. We have all experienced it. Some places are a dark vortex too.

When I was in China I had no problem moving around from place to place or packing my luggage. Because China has a normal vibe, not a dark one that sucks your energy and doesn't allow you to breathe.