Should the forum allow gaslighting and flame wars?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should the forum allow gaslighting and flame wars?

Yes, allow them. They make the forum more fun and interesting
56%
No, never allow them. They could scare away new members
22%
Allow them occasionally but only within reason
22%

Total votes: 9
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should the forum allow gaslighting and flame wars?

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 7:41 am
You just received a warning on your account Yick. Please stop debating endlessly by calling me names and calling me what you are and playing games. I have little tolerance for that. Even Spencer can see that I am wise and tell it like it is and am just and fair in my evaluation of others. I call them what they are. I never spin or twist things like you are doing above Yick. It's sick. Please stop. I'm asking you nicely.

I already told you several times: NO GASLIGHTING here please. You have been warned nicely. Please shape up and stop the bad behavior please. Thanks.
Then STOP calling ME names then and you stop GASLIGHTING people - you are actually doing what you want others to stop doing, you're a joke! :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 7:46 am
Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 7:35 am
yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 7:18 am
Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 7:15 am
Btw this thread is about stopping flame wars. It was not put up to start one.

But then again, there is a fine line between a healthy debate and a flame war. We gotta decide the difference within reason.

If someone is an obvious a-hole, calling him out for it based on his actions, is not ad hominem, not anymore than calling a real thief a thief, because he stole something. An accurate label is not ad hominem or bullying or gaslighting.

Stop trying to mix unrelated things together Yick. And stop arguing endlessly please. You can't win against the truth.
You're the one who is doing it, calling me a sociopath with no proof is gaslighting by the very definition of the term, you're just too thick to know you're using the term improperly.
I asked if you were a sociopath because you don't seem to have moral qualms about lying about others. That's disturbing. That's why I asked. Plus you are a stranger. I hardly know you. So I am ASKING you if you're a sociopath.
No, you accused me of being a sociopath, you f***ing cretin - and now you're lying because it is all up there, you call me a sociopath and a bully (because of my face looks like a bullies face :lol: )
No I asked if you were a sociopath because you don't seem to know the difference between right and wrong and act like a man without conscience. So I asked. Nothing wrong with asking honest questions. Especially since you act like one. Your fault. Not mine. If you didn't have bad behavior I would not have asked. Notice how I don't ask most guys on here that question, only toxic bullyers like you. That says it all. That YOU are the problem, not me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
Also in the intro section, notice how I had a good friendly conversation with Outcaster and OutcastPhilosopher. I do not get into fights with random innocent people, ONLY with TOXIC people who like to belittle others and bring them down with manipulative words and bully them, hence they are GASLIGHTERS pure and simple. No question about it. A man is defined by his actions, not words. The evidence speaks for itself. Good honest men do NOT constantly TWIST and SPIN things to try to bring others down or belittle them. That's F***ING annoying! I hate it! Please stop! I MEAN IT!
Don't want it to happen to you then stop doing it to others... you're like a child, you can't have your cake and eat it. Lead this shitty forum by example, you don't want to gaslight then stop doing it to others.

You are a cretin with the IQ of tapwater, you don't even know where Madagascar is you thick twat! :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 7:48 am
Winston wrote:
You just received a warning on your account Yick. Please stop debating endlessly by calling me names and calling me what you are and playing games. I have little tolerance for that. Even Spencer can see that I am wise and tell it like it is and am just and fair in my evaluation of others. I call them what they are. I never spin or twist things like you are doing above Yick. It's sick. Please stop. I'm asking you nicely.

I already told you several times: NO GASLIGHTING here please. You have been warned nicely. Please shape up and stop the bad behavior please. Thanks.
Then STOP calling ME names then and you stop GASLIGHTING people - you are actually doing what you want others to stop doing, you're a joke! :lol:
If a thief stole stuff from your house, and you called him a thief, would that be calling names? No it would just be stating a fact. All I state are facts. I never lie. You are playing games here. I told you to stop. Look at the top of this thread. YOU started it all. I NEVER pick fights with anyone innocent. YOU are the one who started the flame war. I never start them because I am not toxic nor do I create trouble with others. Even Spencer calls me Wiseton. Wise men don't do that. It's YOU that's the problem Yick. But you are blind to your own faults and are not aware.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
yick wrote:
Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 7:35 am
yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 7:18 am
Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 7:15 am
Btw this thread is about stopping flame wars. It was not put up to start one.

But then again, there is a fine line between a healthy debate and a flame war. We gotta decide the difference within reason.

If someone is an obvious a-hole, calling him out for it based on his actions, is not ad hominem, not anymore than calling a real thief a thief, because he stole something. An accurate label is not ad hominem or bullying or gaslighting.

Stop trying to mix unrelated things together Yick. And stop arguing endlessly please. You can't win against the truth.
You're the one who is doing it, calling me a sociopath with no proof is gaslighting by the very definition of the term, you're just too thick to know you're using the term improperly.
I asked if you were a sociopath because you don't seem to have moral qualms about lying about others. That's disturbing. That's why I asked. Plus you are a stranger. I hardly know you. So I am ASKING you if you're a sociopath.
No, you accused me of being a sociopath, you f***ing cretin - and now you're lying because it is all up there, you call me a sociopath and a bully (because of my face looks like a bullies face :lol: )
No I asked if you were a sociopath because you don't seem to know the difference between right and wrong and act like a man without conscience. So I asked. Nothing wrong with asking honest questions. Especially since you act like one. Your fault. Not mine. If you didn't have bad behavior I would not have asked. Notice how I don't ask most guys on here that question, only toxic bullyers like you. That says it all. That YOU are the problem, not me.
No, you called me a sociopath, it's up there and you called me a bully... you have no proof and I am allowed to defend myself against your baseless accusations.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 7:50 am
yick wrote:
Winston wrote:

If a thief stole stuff from your house, and you called him a thief, would that be calling names? No it would just be stating a fact. All I state are facts. I never lie. You are playing games here. I told you to stop. Look at the top of this thread. YOU started it all. I NEVER pick fights with anyone innocent. YOU are the one who started the flame war. I never start them because I am not toxic nor do I create trouble with others. Even Spencer calls me Wiseton. Wise men don't do that. It's YOU that's the problem Yick. But you are blind to your own faults and are not aware.
You have no proof I am any of those things - you calling me immoral? That's a f***ing joke right there! :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Spencer for f***s sakes :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 7:49 am
Winston wrote:
Also in the intro section, notice how I had a good friendly conversation with Outcaster and OutcastPhilosopher. I do not get into fights with random innocent people, ONLY with TOXIC people who like to belittle others and bring them down with manipulative words and bully them, hence they are GASLIGHTERS pure and simple. No question about it. A man is defined by his actions, not words. The evidence speaks for itself. Good honest men do NOT constantly TWIST and SPIN things to try to bring others down or belittle them. That's F***ING annoying! I hate it! Please stop! I MEAN IT!
Don't want it to happen to you then stop doing it to others... you're like a child, you can't have your cake and eat it. Lead this shitty forum by example, you don't want to gaslight then stop doing it to others.

You are a cretin with the IQ of tapwater, you don't even know where Madagascar is you thick twat! :lol:
See what I mean? You're doing it again. What does Madagascar have to do with any of this? NOTHING of course. You are just bringing up random things to USE AGAINST ME like an enemy and bully. You're looking for mud to throw at me. That's gaslighting for sure. Because you are bringing up random unrelated stuff to use as ammo against me. As if you have an agenda to try to belittle me. That's manipulative and gaslighting for sure. YOUR ACTIONS describe yourself, not my words. Calling a spade a spade is not name calling. You don't get the difference. You just argue endlessly without basis, and don't realize that YOU started it all. Stop wasting my f***ing time please!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 7:53 am
Spencer for f***s sakes :lol:
Even Spencer can see the obvious. If you can't, that doesn't speak well of you. This is all you. I am innocent. I only call you a bully when you actually bully me. If you are blind to your own faults, that's your problem, not mine. A spade is a spade. I never lie and I never attack innocent people. Everyone here knows that. Even Spencer does. If Spencer can see the obvious and you can't, that doesn't speak well of you.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 7:53 am
yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 7:49 am
Winston wrote:

See what I mean? You're doing it again. What does Madagascar have to do with any of this? NOTHING of course. You are just bringing up random things to USE AGAINST ME like an enemy and bully. You're looking for mud to throw at me. That's gaslighting for sure. Because you are bringing up random unrelated stuff to use as ammo against me. As if you have an agenda to try to belittle me. That's manipulative and gaslighting for sure. YOUR ACTIONS describe yourself, not my words. Calling a spade a spade is not name calling. You don't get the difference. You just argue endlessly without basis, and don't realize that YOU started it all. Stop wasting my f***ing time please!
Because a smart person who knows something of the wider world would know where Madagascar is... you keep telling people how smart you are and how unintelligent they are in comparison, you laughed at Marcos Zeiota about him not becoming a millionaire and dragged an old thread of his up in 2017 - you do that shit all the time but you don't like it being done to you, here is some advice, lead by example.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Because I'm not into Africa. But I can name the capital cities of all 50 US states. How many people can do that? Not many. Some things I am good at, but I'm not good at everything. Who is? I'm sure you suck at a lot of things too Yick. No one is perfect. Not even Jesus. So stop nitpicking and looking for random stuff to use against me. Only a bully with an agenda to belittle does that. Your actions fit what I describe, even if you deny it. A spade is a spade.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 8:01 am
Because I'm not into Africa. But I can name the capital cities of all 50 US states. How many people can do that? Not many. Some things I am good at, but I'm not good at everything. Who is? I'm sure you suck at a lot of things too Yick. No one is perfect. Not even Jesus. So stop nitpicking and looking for random stuff to use against me. Only a bully with an agenda to belittle does that. Your actions fit what I describe, even if you deny it. A spade is a spade.
I suck at loads of things but that isn't the point is it, the one who is throwing baseless accusations and insults around is you - you are even insulting my face saying I look like a bully but you don't like it when people do it back to you - I absolutely deny the accusations you have made because you don't know me and we have never met - you don't know I am a sociopath, immoral or a bully - I would love to see you sue me for defamation because the countersuing claim I would put in would have me winning comfortably.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

You're both gaslighting, but as per my vote I'm ok with it.

You're also flaming each other. It's because of your PRIDE. You can't suck it up. Both of you.

But I will say it's entertaining to read these flame wars.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 8:05 am
Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 8:01 am
I suck at loads of things but that isn't the point is it, the one who is throwing baseless accusations and insults around is you - you are even insulting my face saying I look like a bully but you don't like it when people do it back to you - I absolutely deny the accusations you have made because you don't know me and we have never met - you don't know I am a sociopath, immoral or a bully - I would love to see you sue me for defamation because the countersuing claim I would put in would have me winning comfortably.
YOU started it all. I never attack innocent people. I am only calling a spade a spade. I never said you were ugly. I just said I see a bully persona on your face and eyes. Your face reflects your character. It's just my honest opinion, not an attack. You are what you are. I am not making you a bully. You are what you are. If you can't see that, it's your problem. I do not thrive on arguing. You do. You are spinning things against me. I never spin things against people. You have far more wrongdoing than me.

I didn't say I would sue you for slander. But I can delete your posts and ban you if you libel others. Because lying deliberately about others is illegal.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 8:21 am
You're both gaslighting, but as per my vote I'm ok with it.

You're also flaming each other. It's because of your PRIDE. You can't suck it up. Both of you.

But I will say it's entertaining to read these flame wars.
I am not flaming or gaslighting anyone. I am merely calling a spade a spade. I am merely calling out the weights on the scale. Yick is the one flaming and belittling and gaslighting. If you read his first post, you will see he started it all. I am trying to avoid it. He's the INSTIGATOR for sure. Unfortunately, he is blind to his own faults.