Does anyone believe the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was a male model or any of his other lies?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Was PAG ever a male model or a success businessman as he claims?

Yes, I fully believe Shawn Blake
23%
No, Shawn Blake is a lying midget
69%
Shawn Blake has delusions of grandeur but may have spoken the truth once or twice
8%

Total votes: 13
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone believe the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was a male model or any of his other lies?

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 10:42 pm
Those pics do look like Alexandra. Does she work for Culture Whiz as a tour guide? She doesn't look like a whore though.

Btw isn't there an old saying, "Those who are getting laid a lot don't need to talk about it or boast about it."? Is that true?
They're probably a couple and they have gone into business together, Shawn is selling tours around Ukraine and Alexandra can get things done being a local - Does she know their intimate snaps are all over the internet via 'Happier Abroad'? Maybe, maybe not - but her physique matches the one in the pics provided by Shawn and I don't think she would consent to it all now she has been identified...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone believe the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was a male model or any of his other lies?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 10:42 pm
Those pics do look like Alexandra. Does she work for Culture Whiz as a tour guide? She doesn't look like a whore though.

Btw isn't there an old saying, "Those who are getting laid a lot don't need to talk about it or boast about it."? Is that true?
He talks about it a lot and bragged about banging Alexandra Raduga of Culture Whiz specifically because it was so unusual for Shawn Blake / Azn Allahah of Culture Whiz to have sex. Especially with someone so beautiful, so fit, and so tall. If Murphy's Law has decided you will be unlucky, Winston, perhaps finally fate allowed Shawn/PAG to get lucky. Once. And he couldn't help but brag about it here and show Alexandra's pictures even though it could land him in hot water and ruin everything he worked for. Poor chap. He was so proud of his achievement it got to his head and his judgement became clouded.

Speaking of clouded judgements, @Winston, I have to ask... is it allowed by you that someone calls another member a pedophile on here? I'm pretty sure that's a pretty severe violation of whatever rules you have running this place. Might be time to ban @Italianman/ Spencer already don't you think? This has gone on long enough and it's quite destructive at this point.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 11:44 pm

He talks about it a lot and bragged about banging Alexandra Raduga of Culture Whiz specifically because it was so unusual for Shawn Blake / Azn Allahah of Culture Whiz to have sex. Especially with someone so beautiful, so fit, and so tall. If Murphy's Law has decided you will be unlucky, Winston, perhaps finally fate allowed Shawn/PAG to get lucky. Once. And he couldn't help but brag about it here and show Alexandra's pictures even though it could land him in hot water and ruin everything he worked for. Poor chap. He was so proud of his achievement it got to his head and his judgement became clouded.
:lol:
Speaking of clouded judgements, @Winston, I have to ask... is it allowed by you that someone calls another member a pedophile on here? I'm pretty sure that's a pretty severe violation of whatever rules you have running this place. Might be time to ban @Italianman/ Spencer already don't you think? This has gone on long enough and it's quite destructive at this point.
Agreed, it is outrageous it's still up! That is a banning offence right there!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How do you know they are a couple? Why would Alesandra like him? What good qualities does he have?

Of course it's not allowed to call someone a pedofile here unless it's true and they admit it of course. But not if it's not true. Lying is not allowed and is morally wrong. Did anyone call another guy a pedofile unjustly here?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 12:57 am
How do you know they are a couple? Why would Alesandra like him? What good qualities does he have?

Of course it's not allowed to call someone a pedofile here unless it's true and they admit it of course. But not if it's not true. Lying is not allowed and is morally wrong. Did anyone call another guy a pedofile unjustly here?
He has his hands all over her so I would say they're quite fond of each other @Winston but you raise a good point - what does Alexandra see in PAG? It's a good point that Murphy has decided to reward him but not you because it dawned on me when I read @MarcosZeitola post that was the kind of woman you have been searching your whole life for!

PAG wrote in a headline that Marcos is a paedophile - it is still up somewhere on the forum.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

yick wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 12:43 am

Agreed, it is outrageous it's still up! That is a banning offence right there!
It is. And I am kinda pissed off he hasn't been banned for it yet because we can all agree it's a low-blow. Especially since I never accused Shawn Blake of anything particularly heinous; I just said he was:

1. A fat dwarf - objectively true and gave plenty of evidence for this claim,
2. A liar - objectively true, a lot of his claims are obviously false and he provided no evidence for them

And I didn't call him a pedophile or anything. Well, I did, eventually, because he called me a pedophile, so might as well fight fire with fire, fair? But all I did was put it in the thread topic, then walked back in the OP and said I was kidding. Just wanted to make him sweat a little. With him he actually pretended to have "secret intel" about me chatting underaged girls on shady chatrooms with @Tsar. And that's just low, man.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:

Well he did, @Winston. He called me a pedophile. He said I went to shady chatrooms with @Tsar and "cruised for underaged girls". He also said I was "a monkey" and 70 years old. You know personally that these are lies, and not factual. He provided no evidence for his claims either. At least with me I provided ample evidence of Shawn Blake being shorter than he claims to be, chubbier than he claims to be and less impressive than he claims to be. So the burden of proof is on him. Ball's in his corner so to speak. Thing is... he did call me a pedophile. And that's a huge and rather heinous accusation. You have banned people for less, Winston, in the past. For far less. Why are you so reluctant to ban Italianman and Spencer? Enough is enough... bring down the banhammer already. End this nonsense, before you end up losing actual decent posters to this mess, or ruin your google rankings and revenue for having a forum where people accuse each other of being pedophiles. Not a good look at all.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 1:11 pm
Winston wrote:

Well he did, @Winston. He called me a pedophile. He said I went to shady chatrooms with @Tsar and "cruised for underaged girls". He also said I was "a monkey" and 70 years old. You know personally that these are lies, and not factual. He provided no evidence for his claims either. At least with me I provided ample evidence of Shawn Blake being shorter than he claims to be, chubbier than he claims to be and less impressive than he claims to be. So the burden of proof is on him. Ball's in his corner so to speak. Thing is... he did call me a pedophile. And that's a huge and rather heinous accusation. You have banned people for less, Winston, in the past. For far less. Why are you so reluctant to ban Italianman and Spencer? Enough is enough... bring down the banhammer already. End this nonsense, before you end up losing actual decent posters to this mess, or ruin your google rankings and revenue for having a forum where people accuse each other of being pedophiles. Not a good look at all.
Poor marcobaby wawawawa disout pileofbile then crybaby it comeback for what comerondgorond forif you any sensing then to kno stanfordguy realdealerdawg walk da walk pathing you can but wet dream bout when stuck restric covid prison in poverty province wit miget natif manlet and girlet yetso airbody kno stanfordguy shwan blade azn allahah culture whiz mover circle persona make soooo big funys threw exagrat left right center so normy not take siros only dumwit handicap be windup and cry wawawa same put stanfordguy handy wind up set off gain and gain repeat repeat year after year for even banman he come back gain new name for setof losterborder mentalwarders hoy hoy hoy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Spencer wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 3:17 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 1:11 pm
Winston wrote:

Poor marcobaby wawawawa disout pileofbile then crybaby it comeback for what comerondgorond forif you any sensing then to kno stanfordguy realdealerdawg walk da walk pathing you can but wet dream bout when stuck restric covid prison in poverty province wit miget natif manlet and girlet yetso airbody kno stanfordguy shwan blade azn allahah culture whiz mover circle persona make soooo big funys threw exagrat left right center so normy not take siros only dumwit handicap be windup and cry wawawa same put stanfordguy handy wind up set off gain and gain repeat repeat year after year for even banman he come back gain new name for setof losterborder mentalwarders hoy hoy hoy
Everytime your inane gibberish pops up I am reminded again of the utter disdain and disregard @Winston has for his own forum. Your continued presence is evidence of just how much he doesn't care about HappierAbroad.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Profile of Sockpuppet 'Spencer' and all its annoying garbled drivel comments should be removed immediately from this forum.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yohan wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 10:01 am
Profile of Sockpuppet 'Spencer' and all its annoying garbled drivel comments should be removed immediately from this forum.
I wouldn't even mind if Winston never goes through the extra added effort of going back and deleting thousands of old comments, which would take quite a while I reckon. But at the very least he could ban the trolls that call another member a pedophile and finally remove their ability to further shit up the forums. @Winston has a 'no personal attacks' rule, if calling someone a pedophile like Shawn Blake does is not included in this rule then what the hell is?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Yick, how do you know Alesandra isn't a P4P girl or a whore whom he paid to make those photos and to appear on his website as a fake tour guide? Some whores will do anything for money. And many girls don't mind being photographed from behind as long as their face doesn't show. Can you tell if a woman is a whore? Does she have a certain look or vibe or expression? Some people can tell. Can you?

Marcos, I didn't say I wouldn't ban PAG. I just haven't had time to do it yet and was sleeping on it. I didn't say I refused.

After we ban him, should we delete his posts or just move them to NSFW or forget about them? These flame war threads seem to get the most activity. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 5:26 pm
But Yick, how do you know Alesandra isn't a P4P girl or a whore whom he paid to make those photos and to appear on his website as a fake tour guide? Some whores will do anything for money. And many girls don't mind being photographed from behind as long as their face doesn't show. Can you tell if a woman is a whore? Does she have a certain look or vibe or expression? Some people can tell. Can you?

Marcos, I didn't say I wouldn't ban PAG. I just haven't had time to do it yet and was sleeping on it. I didn't say I refused.

After we ban him, should we delete his posts or just move them to NSFW or forget about them? These flame war threads seem to get the most activity. lol
You're right, she might be - I am just giving him the benefit of the doubt that she might be his legit girlfriend and he won her over with his charm and good looks! :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 5:26 pm

Nah, I wouldn't bother deleting his stuff or moving it. The account is gone, that's what matters. He can always make another sockpuppet, troll the forum again and get banned once more if he's a glutton for punishment. But we'll see. I'm just glad you decided to do the right thing and get rid of him. I also like your little one-week ultimatum to @Spencer to get his shit together or face a block as well. I still believe Spencer is another sock of Shawn Blake, but even if he isn't, he's still disruptive, useless, unfunny and a bit of a one-trick pony that adds nothing to the forum's ambiance and isn't funny or charming like Daddy Wu.

Thank you for making a wise decision. I mean that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Spencer did not come back since more than one week and did not post any garbled annoying comment, despite his profile is not banned - he is likely a stand-by PAG sockpuppet. So far I did not notice any suspicious new sockpuppet showing up to replace Italianman either. We will see.

I don't know if this forum-software has an option for the admin to delete ALL comments from a banned member at once with a single mouseclick .
Anyway since the departure of Italianman it is possible again to post a comment without being disturbed by a follow-up troll nonsense comment.