Does anyone believe the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was a male model or any of his other lies?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Was PAG ever a male model or a success businessman as he claims?

Yes, I fully believe Shawn Blake
23%
No, Shawn Blake is a lying midget
69%
Shawn Blake has delusions of grandeur but may have spoken the truth once or twice
8%

Total votes: 13
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone believe the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was a male model or any of his other lies?

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 28th, 2021, 11:28 pm
It's funny when he thought sharing your picture would somehow 'shame' you; it only shows you being a man of a certain age with a beautiful wife who is honestly far cuter than anything I've ever seen Shawn Blake with, and who likes you for who you are, and not for the contents of your wallet. Something Shawn Blake never say. Ever.
Thanks @MarcosZeitola, I am flattered :D Age and the Covid lockdown has taken a little toll on both of us but, as a couple, we are going stronger than ever! C is definitely with me for me - with all my issues and defects. For the past 3 years she has had her own junior Economist career at an international bank, making more than the average Filipino executive, so she certainly doesn't need to be with me for financial support.

I have never claimed to be good looking, or a strong masculine kind of guy, a successful this or that. I had my fun with the ladies because, as you know, a white man dating in the Philippines is like shooting fish in a barrel. And obviously a little empathy, kindness and Italian savoir-faire goes a long way! :wink: Then I looked for my LTR kind of girl and, thanks Heaven, I found one. You can claim the same kind of success, and that makes us lucky men, I know!
MarcosZeitola wrote:
PAG is a sad, sad little man. But I do love his tough guy persona being 'busted'. He claims to be tall, macho, strong, dangerous, a powerful executive, a seducer of women... but he's a tiny little pudgy loser lol.
Indifference is the best antidote against these keyboard warriors who fall miserably short (in all senses :D) the moment they decide to cross the bridge and publish a few of their real photos.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone believe the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was a male model or any of his other lies?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:
August 29th, 2021, 12:00 am

Thanks @MarcosZeitola, I am flattered :D Age and the Covid lockdown has taken a little toll on both of us but, as a couple, we are going stronger than ever! C is definitely with me for me - with all my issues and defects. For the past 3 years she has had her own junior Economist career at an international bank, making more than the average Filipino executive, so she certainly doesn't need to be with me for financial support.

I have never claimed to be good looking, or a strong masculine kind of guy, a successful this or that. I had my fun with the ladies because, as you know, a white man dating in the Philippines is like shooting fish in a barrel. And obviously a little empathy, kindness and Italian savoir-faire goes a long way! :wink: Then I looked for my LTR kind of girl and, thanks Heaven, I found one. You can claim the same kind of success, and that makes us lucky men, I know!
Age and lockdown took a toll on you both, really now? I was under the impression C was still only in her early twenties, so I assume she still looks fine. As for you, you at least appear to still have a full head of hair, which is more than 90% of expats your age can say. :lol: It's nice to hear your better half has been so successful in her own right, it truly does sound like a great partnership. Mrs. Zeitola far out-earns me, too, having become a rather successful day trader during the pandemic and having mad some solid cash in crypto. I cannot complain and life has been good to me, and I am shocked at how... little I actually had to do myself. :lol:
publicduende wrote:
Indifference is the best antidote against these keyboard warriors who fall miserably short (in all senses :D) the moment they decide to cross the bridge and publish a few of their real photos.
It probably is, PD, it probably is. But what I particularly like about PAG is the fact that he's actually been claiming to be strong, tall, a male model... but he has this habit of 'leaking' pics of himself with the whores he buys. Last year he leaked one photo of himself with a lady who he said was six foot tall, as you can see in my opening post on this thread. Good ol' PAG only came up to her shoulders with his head... making him about, 5'2" or 5'3" at best. I run into Filipino dudes taller than this supposedly big and tough American fellow every day and I bet most are tougher, too. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 29th, 2021, 12:21 am
Mrs. Zeitola far out-earns me, too, having become a rather successful day trader during the pandemic and having mad some solid cash in crypto. I cannot complain and life has been good to me, and I am shocked at how... little I actually had to do myself. :lol:
What are the best cryptocurrency exchanges for daytrading crypto?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Age and lockdown took a toll on you both, really now? I was under the impression C was still only in her early twenties, so I assume she still looks fine. As for you, you at least appear to still have a full head of hair, which is more than 90% of expats your age can say. :lol: It's nice to hear your better half has been so successful in her own right, it truly does sound like a great partnership. Mrs. Zeitola far out-earns me, too, having become a rather successful day trader during the pandemic and having mad some solid cash in crypto. I cannot complain and life has been good to me, and I am shocked at how... little I actually had to do myself. :lol:
LOL, what I mean is, if I can be more explicit, that both C and I have put on some weight. This condo here in Davao has a gym, not big but sufficient to do some cardio and weight, so we resumed exercising about a month ago. Might take a little while to see the results :-)

I kind of envy those foreigners who come here to basically retire: they live on whatever passive income they have, and/or their pensions, and they live a frugal yet easy and carefree lifestyle with their Pinay girlfriends/wives. The idea of doing just the same grazed me more than once. In the end, common sense told me that I am still a bit too young and my software skills are still well on demand to just give up and start raising pigs in the province. My idea is to try and save a bit more to be able to build our "dream home" somewhere near Manila, or even near Cebu or Davao, so we have the perks or more space without having to live too far from civilization (offices, malls, nightlife, etc.).

Or we might well return to Europe...but over there the cost of living is a lot higher and the home-building a little bit harder, if anything because of the strict urban planning regulations. C is skeptical, she still believes old Europe is far better..it might take a trip or two to get convinced that, all things considered, the lifestyle we are having over here is not too bad!

Congratulations about Mrs Zeitola the crypto trader! I sure you used the term "out-earn" with some irony as, in a partnership, it's all about pooling cash together. Crypto has been giving a few people some great returns, some others a lot of headaches. I have traditionally been risk-averse and only invested a couple of thousands dollars in crypto. I made some profits, but nothing stellar. The ultimate irony is that my current job is for an Ethereum blockchain startup that is involved in the latest trading trend, liquidity mining. I might get to learn the ropes and perhaps placea few trades myself...spare cash permitting :D

Good luck to the both of you! Going strong!
MarcosZeitola wrote:
It probably is, PD, it probably is. But what I particularly like about PAG is the fact that he's actually been claiming to be strong, tall, a male model... but he has this habit of 'leaking' pics of himself with the whores he buys. Last year he leaked one photo of himself with a lady who he said was six foot tall, as you can see in my opening post on this thread. Good ol' PAG only came up to her shoulders with his head... making him about, 5'2" or 5'3" at best. I run into Filipino dudes taller than this supposedly big and tough American fellow every day and I bet most are tougher, too. :lol:
Yeah, I saw that pic. I found it more pathetic than funny. It's all part of his delusions, I guess...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende

But how do you explain all the photos of PAG and girls?

Are there any photos of you and your girl still left on the forum? If so send me the links and I'll remove them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
It's funny when he thought sharing your picture would somehow 'shame' you; it only shows you being a man of a certain age with a beautiful wife who is honestly far cuter than anything I've ever seen Shawn Blake with, and who likes you for who you are, and not for the contents of your wallet. Something Shawn Blake never say. Ever.

MarcosZeitola wrote:
PAG is a sad, sad little man. But I do love his tough guy persona being 'busted'. He claims to be tall, macho, strong, dangerous, a powerful executive, a seducer of women... but he's a tiny little pudgy loser lol.
Yes publicduende is better looking than most expats. He has a goatee and looks youthful too. Like an italian artist. Some ladies dig that. Both publicduende and marcoszeitola are probably better looking than PAG from what I've seen.

Could PAG have charisma or magnetism? How does he get ladies? Are some of his pics photoshopped? I seen some where the lady next to him behaves as though shes alone and taking a selfie. Strange pose. Makes you wonder.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2021, 12:54 am
@publicduende

But how do you explain all the photos of PAG and girls?

Are there any photos of you and your girl still left on the forum? If so send me the links and I'll remove them.
LOL there isn't much to explain. I remember some old photos of PAG flaunting a fan of dollars, or even a gun (?!) with the usual cheap hostel room backdrop. Now @MarcosZeitola has published this photos of him standing next to this very tall fair-skinned girl, probably a Ukranian prostitute. From her body language one can tell how pleased she was to have PAG holding her from behind.

I don't know which posts had that one photo (which was once my Facebook profile photo, so perhaps the only one PAG had access to, without being my friend). Honestly I don't care if it's still there, or not. Please don't bother doing the digging...it's wasted time on your end as I really don't care.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I can understand his behaviours on here if he is living in Ukraine - outside of the whoring part of it, he must be getting disrespected on a constant basis without being able to do much about it. This is probably one of the few places where he can let off some steam.

I am sure he makes some money online where he can bag whores on a regular basis but I doubt he has anything long term planned, his frustrations come out in his trolling, that's for sure.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

yick wrote:
August 29th, 2021, 4:41 am
I can understand his behaviours on here if he is living in Ukraine - outside of the whoring part of it, he must be getting disrespected on a constant basis without being able to do much about it. This is probably one of the few places where he can let off some steam.

I am sure he makes some money online where he can bag whores on a regular basis but I doubt he has anything long term planned, his frustrations come out in his trolling, that's for sure.
It must be frustrating as hell to be some chubby 5'4" African American living in Eastern Europe, surrounded by statuesque beauties who wouldn't even look at your way without holding their nose if it weren't for your dollars and your foreign passport. And I can only imagine how it must frustrate him to be called out on his delusions, too. Yes, he may have designer clothes, he may make a decent buck online for all we know. But at the end of the day he's still the same old dude, wasting away. He's still hideous. He's still unappealing. He still has to bribe and photoshop his way into appearing like a man who enjoys life and is desirable.

You can put a monkey in a three-piece suit but at the end of the day, it's still a monkey in that three-piece suit. :lol: It'd be fun when he Googles his name and people actually find out this thread. Shatters the image he's built up so carefully of himself. He's incredibly mentally ill and it's not surprising that he sort of left with his tail between his legs after this topic lol.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Aren't you guy worried that you might hurt PAG's feelings? I mean, he is human and must have feelings too right? Or is he too badass to have feelings? lol. I mean, imagine if you were him and you saw all these comments above, wouldn't you feel hurt? Aren't you guys empathetic? Don't you guys have empathy for others? Not trying to sound like a woman, but you guys know the golden rule "Do unto others as you would have done unto you."

Btw does PAG get women in the US too? Or only abroad? If he can get women in the US then why does he go abroad? To expand his mind and experience new cultures? lol. If he can get women in the US then how does he, since US women don't need his money?

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2021, 10:28 pm
Aren't you guy worried that you might hurt PAG's feelings? I mean, he is human and must have feelings too right? Or is he too badass to have feelings? lol. I mean, imagine if you were him and you saw all these comments above, wouldn't you feel hurt? Aren't you guys empathetic? Don't you guys have empathy for others? Not trying to sound like a woman, but you guys know the golden rule "Do unto others as you would have done unto you."

Btw does PAG get women in the US too? Or only abroad? If he can get women in the US then why does he go abroad? To expand his mind and experience new cultures? lol. If he can get women in the US then how does he, since US women don't need his money?
He's actually gotten underneath a lot of people's nerves already. And he's actually created a false account under my name on his Culture Jizz website once using the profile photo of an ugly, fat and nerdy man to mock me, which was sort of funny but not awfully nice of him, and a bit hypocritical since he's a rather awkward looking character himself whereas others here can confirm I am not. :wink:

Besides, @Winston, don't you think sometimes it can be good to be taken down a few notches? I was not too pleased at first when I announced I would leave the site forever and "become a millionaire within a year", when this failed to happen. It made me appear like a buffoon. I accept that and I suppose it taught me a bit of humility. Likewise you've gotten your fair amount of criticsm on this site, some of it fair, some of it unfair, but I am sure some of the words, however harsh, must have made you stop and stand still for a moment and reconsider some things about your life, right? If this thread will cause PAG to come down from his high horse and accept that he's just a little gremlin who's not half as cool as he thinks he is, that'll be good for him. :D
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2021, 10:28 pm

Respect is earned, it's not granted by birthright. PAG/Shawn Blake/Italianman and heaven knows what other trolling accounts, has never offered any respect to anyone on this forum, including yourself @Winston.

I am not advocating writing endless threads to mock or insult him. Indifference is the best antidote against online trolling.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Wasn't he also 'Spencer'?

If so, the flaming he is getting now is thoroughly deserved.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

yick wrote:
August 30th, 2021, 4:07 am
Wasn't he also 'Spencer'?

If so, the flaming he is getting now is thoroughly deserved.
It seems like he was almost half the trolls on this site. Italianman was started as a way for him to make fun of @hypermak after he got into a feud with him. Shawn Blake really is a sad creature. And it's kind of telling that he has not returned since I started this thread, isn't it? :lol: Normally he'd come in acting all high and mighty, yelling, angry, bragging and mocking like he usually does. Not this time. This time he's eerily silent. How come? Seems like he can't really roll with the punches after all. How fragile. :roll:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
August 30th, 2021, 3:21 am
Respect is earned, it's not granted by birthright. PAG/Shawn Blake/Italianman and heaven knows what other trolling accounts, has never offered any respect to anyone on this forum, including yourself @Winston.
I agree, I said many times that profiles of PAG and all his sockpuppets should be removed and all comments from these profiles should be deleted.
PAG is a troll and never contributed any reasonable comment to this forum. Just a troublemaker.